I need help with my project Business Finance Assignment Help. I need help with my project Business Finance Assignment Help.
For these project assignments throughout the course you will need to reference the data in the ROI Excel spreadheet. Download it here.
this data set – the ROI data set – for 2 different majors (Business and
Engineering), you are given a sample of the 20 best colleges according
to ROI (ROI = Return on Investment) and their ‘School Type’, ‘Cost’,
’30-Year ROI’, and ‘Annual % ROI’.
- Explain the concept of ROI. Why is ROI important to people?
- For each of the 2 majors create a pie chart using the column ‘School Type’.
each of the 2 majors create a frequency distribution table and a
histogram using the column ‘Annual % ROI’. Group with starting at 6%
(0.06), ending at 11% (0.11), and go by 0.5% (0.005). Make sure that no
two ranges overlap.
- Make sure that all graphs and charts have
labels on each axis. Make sure pie graphs have a key so that we know
what each section represents. For the histograms, you could title your
charts “Histogram Business Major: Annual % ROI” for Business majors and
“Histogram Engineering Major: Annual % ROI” for Engineering Majors.
final project for this course has you giving advice to someone who does
not know which is the better ROI – business or engineering. Each week,
we will examine the data in this same spreadsheet from a different
angle. Look at the graphs that you have constructed. In an area that is
highlighted in yellow, interpret these graphs. What is the data telling
you about ROI and each major? What conclusions can you draw from these
charts. Be as specific as possible. Your final project for this course
puts each week’s “main ideas” together to form one massive project. Your
specificity now will save you time during Week 8.
For these project assignments throughout the course you will need to reference the data in the ROI Excel spreadheet. Download it here.
Using the ROI data set:
each of the 2 majors calculate the mean, median, minimum, maximum,
range, and standard deviation for the columns ‘Cost’ and ’30-Year ROI’.
hand or with Excel, for each of the 2 majors calculate the probability
that a college picked from the column for ‘School Type’ is ‘Private’.
hand or with Excel, for each of the 2 majors find the probability that a
college with the ‘School Type’ ‘Private’ has a ’30-Year ROI’ between
$1,500,000 and $1,800,000.
- Add a box at the bottom of the
assignment that is highlighted. This is the main idea box. Write a
paragraph of main ideas found in this exercise. Remember that your final
project is about ROI. Compare the means, medians, etc. along with
interpreting the calculations you did on probability.
I need help with my project Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Provide a detailed answer for each question. Business Finance Assignment Help
1) The chapter specified some of the changes in the external environment that can provide business opportunities (technological discoveries, lifestyle and taste changes, and so on). Identify some recent changes on current trends in the external environment and the business opportunities they might offer.
Note: Your findings here should be very easy as we have had numerous evolutionary changes in the business community over the last 50 years. As we look back it is hardly conceivable at the improvements we have made in both human relations and technological advancements.
2) Pick a job you have held, and describe it in terms of span of control, delegation, responsibility, authority, and accountability.
Note: The business world offers many varied opportunities to excel in the workplace. As workers we often do not stop to think about the terms listed in this question. The Unity of Command Principle refers to the basic rule that an employee must answer to a single manager and not several. An exception to this rule is the Matrix management concept. Your response here should be easily structured after having experienced the chosen organization where you worked.
1) Imagine you are the CEO of a major company; choose your favorite products or industry. What approach to global competition would you choose for your firm: international, multinational, global, or transnational? Why?
2) If you had entered into a joint venture with a foreign company but knew that women were not treated fairly in that culture, would you consider sending a female expatriate to handle the start-up? Why or why not?
3) On a 1 to 10 scale, what is your level of personal interest in becoming an entrepreneur? Why did you rate yourself as you did?
4) Identify some businesses that recently opened in your area. What are their chances of survival, and why? How would you advise the owners or managers of those businesses to ensure their success?
5) What are some advantages and disadvantages of being in the CEO position?
6) Consider an organization in which you have worked, draw its organization chart, and describe it by using terms in this chapter. How did you like working there, and why?
Please provide a detailed answer for the question. Business Finance Assignment Help
Question: Upward mobility is important to all organizations and particularly critical to employees. Traditional career paths emphasize strict upward mobility within an organization. How does mobility differ in organizations with innovative career paths? List the career paths discussed in our text, sharing not only how mobility occurs in each, but also how you might have observed such practices or the lack of them in your own experience. How do you feel about these innovative career paths?
Address your answer using the reading assignment and your own related experiences or thoughts.
Find and discuss an article that offers current ideas about the topic of our discussion. Your article should be unique, not one already discussed by a classmate. (Enter the title of your article in discussion subject line.) Cite and provide an active link to the article. Initial post due Wednesday.
Module 04 Course Project – Mentor Challenges as a Leader Writing Assignment Help
For this assignment, you will create a brief presentation about a challenge your chosen leader faced during a change implementation and how that person overcame that challenge. ( Make one up)
Examine at least one change challenge your chosen “invisible mentor”(Dave Shultz) leader faced at some point. How did they overcome that challenge? What are the key takeaways you gain from their experience? If they could say to you, “I made X mistake, and here’s how I overcame it,” what would X be, and how did they overcome it?
Continuing with your chosen leader, identify one change challenge he/she has faced during his/her career, as a leader for an organization. Determine the steps they took to overcome that challenge to be successful. For the assignment, submit the following in a 3-5 minute presentation, including both AUDIO AND VISUAL (POWERPOINT) Be sure to include:
- Description of the challenge.
- Explanation of the barriers and resistances they faced.
- The process/model he/she took to overcome the challenge.
- The final outcome of the change.
All I ask for is a male that speaks fluent English and is your first language. All you have to do is record audio of you reading through the powerpoint.
ALEKS information Business Finance Assignment Help
(21 of 95 topics)
Your weekly homework is assigned in the ALEKS environment. Your goal is complete the entire ALEKS pie. This pie is broken down into ten (10) parts (one  for each week). Each week, you are assessed on the completion of your assigned problems. Also, at the end of Week 11, you are assessed on your overall completion of the entire pie.
- PART 1: Weekly Pie Progress (40 points per week)
- Each week, you must complete the assigned problems as part of the weekly pie.
- Each set of weekly problems is due at the end of the academic week.
- Finish early? Great! You may work ahead on the following week!
- Didn’t finish? After the weekly due date, ALEKS will mark any unfinished problems as incomplete and lock down that week from any further progress occurring.
- Incomplete problems are scored as 0 weekly points.
- PART 2: Total Pie Progress (100 points scored at the end of Week 11)
- At the end of the course, you will be graded on the overall completion percentage of the entire ALEKS pie.
- Why is this separate? Because, after Week 10, any past incomplete problems reopen for further completion to allow you to work toward 100% completion of the total pie.
- PART 3: Time spent in ALEKS (10 points per week for a minimum of 5 hours per week in weeks 1-10).
- In order to make steady progress on filling in your pie during the term, you should plan to spend 5 hours per week working with ALEKS. The instructor will be able to see how much time you’ve spent in ALEKS and what topics you’ve worked on. Weekly ALEKS time will count toward 10% of your final grade. If you work in ALEKS for 5 or more hours, you will earn 10 points. If you spend less time working in ALEKS, you’ll receive partial credit in direct proportion to the time you spend, at 2 points per hour. If you are able to complete the weekly assignment in a shorter amount of time, you will receive the full 10 points.
- Note: To receive full credit you must either spend a minimum of 5 hours within ALEKS each week OR complete all of the required activities. Once the week has ended, you cannot earn additional points for time spent in a previous week
Weekly points (PART 1) are permanent and are NOT adjusted after Week 10. All progress after Week 10 is counted toward the total pie progress (PART 2).
If you keep up with the weekly homework (PART 1), you will have completed the entire pie by the end of Week 10 (PART 2) – automatically earning you the 100 points for the successful completion of the total pie!
The Spiritual Interest paper Writing Assignment Help
The topic will be described according to the characteristics of spirituality (e.g., values, beliefs, practices; individual, communal, transcendent connections of perceived human flourishing) and analyzed according to the concepts of Little Stories and Big Stories or Imaginal Existence () or Community, Passion, and Hope ( ).
Make sure your topic is narrow enough to be able to investigate it in a meaningful way in three to four pages. For example, if you do a religious figure that has written several things, focus on one chapter, one speech or sermon, etc. If you are looking at a contemporary situation, perhaps look at one program that addresses that situation or one, one sermon, a specific period of time, etc.
Resource requirement: you will need to apply and reference at least one academic resource related to your topic and one class concept from Gordon or Garcia Rivera. An academic resource is one which is written by an academic scholar, contains references or footnotes, and is not an online blog. It must be published by an academic or professional peer-reviewed source (journal article or book). The following is a database at Lemieux Library that may be helpful – it covers theology and includes many other disciplines as well: http://libguides.seattleu.edu/theology (Links to an external site.) Reference librarians can also help as can a search in Google Scholar. You may reference non-academic sources to describe a program or issue.
The Spiritual Interest paper Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Evaluate three empirical descriptive research Writing Assignment Help
In an essay of 1,250-1,500-words, evaluate three empirical, descriptive research studies on the same topic used for Weeks 2 and 4 in this course. Evaluate the three new articles based upon the eight steps in chapter 8 of the text.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is/is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion
My account is: http://gcuportal.gcu.edu/
Hope this help. If you are unable to get in, do the best you can.
Database and Data Warehousing Design Computer Science Assignment Help
Project Deliverable 3: Database and Data Warehousing Design
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a design document and a revised project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
One of the main functions of any business is to be able to use data to leverage a strategic competitive advantage. This feat hinges upon a company’s ability to transform data into quality information. The use of relational databases is a necessity for contemporary organizations; however, data warehousing has become a strategic priority due to the enormous amounts of data that must be analyzed along with the varying sources from which data comes. Since you are now the CIO of a data-collection company which gathers data by using Web analytics and operational systems, you must design a solution overview that incorporates data warehousing. The executive team needs to be clear about what data warehousing can provide the company.
Section 1: Design Document
- Write a four to six (4-6) page design document in which you:
- Support the need for data warehousing within your company and elaborate on the best practices that the company will adhere to.
- Create a schema that supports the company’s business and processes. Explain and support the database schema with relevant arguments that support the rationale for the structure. Note: The minimum requirement for the schema should entail the tables, fields, relationships, views, and indexes.
- Create an Entity-Relationship (E-R) Diagram relating the tables of your database schema through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Visio or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length but must be included in the design document appendix. Explain your rationale behind the design of your E-R Diagram.
- Create a Data Flow Diagram (DFD) relating the tables of your database schema through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Visio or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length but must be included in the design document appendix.
- Illustrate the flow of data including both inputs and outputs for the use of a data warehouse. The diagram must map data between source systems, data warehouses and specified data marts. The diagram should map data between source systems, data warehouses, and specified data marts. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in MS Visio or Dia as an appendix of the design document. All references to these diagrams must be included in the body of the design document.
Section 2: Revised Project Plan
Use Microsoft Project to:
- Update the project plan from Project Deliverable 2: Business Requirements, with three to five (3-5) new project tasks each consisting of five to ten (5-10) sub-tasks.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Summarize how information systems represent a key source of competitive advantage for organizations.
- Develop information systems-related activities to maximize the business value within and outside the organization.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic issues and practices in the information systems domain using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Information Systems capstone Computer Science Assignment Help
1. “Patterns of Behavior” Please respond to the following:
- Evaluate the patterns of behavior of early adapters versus followers. Determine the pattern of behavior that leads to a competitive advantage. Justify your response.
- Give your opinion as to whether “Heat Seekers” and “Followers” could coexist within the same organization. State the negatives and positives associated with both patterns of behavior.
2. “Getting to Know the Industry” Please respond to the following:
- Getting to know the industry in which a company operates is a critical factor for leveraging information systems and gaining a competitive advantage. Speculate as to how information systems can be leveraged in a particular industry. Analyze how time of entry, industry trends, corporate culture, and other factors affect competitive advantage. Explain your answer.
- Evaluate the competitive applications of technology. List and describe three applications and how these can be applied to the information systems industry.
3. “ITPM Best Practices” Please respond to the following:
- Explain how ITPM best practices can align the IT portfolio with business requirements in order to create the greatest possible value for the organization.
- Assess the systems development life-cycle (SDLC) and explain how the life cycle, when executed properly, can maximize business value. Note: All stakeholders point of view should be considered.
4. “Service Delivery Models” Please respond to the following:
- Evaluate the service delivery models. Select the options that, in your opinion, are most efficient together regardless of industry. Additionally, select the models that work best in particular industries. Justify your response.
- Determine how a company’s selection of a Service Delivery Model could impact business value. Provide an example to justify your response.
5. “The New Beginning and Prototyping” Please respond to the following:
- Give your opinion on what Thomas L. Friedman is referring to with the words, “Now the real IT revolution is about to begin.” Discuss how the beginning, referred to by Friedman, is different from the last couple of decades.
- Evaluate prototyping as a technique for gathering quality business requirements. Determine the approach to prototyping that would be better suited for emerging technology projects. Determine if a combination of prototyping approaches would be more efficient. Explain your answer.
6. “Risk Management” Please respond to the following:
- Determine why project risk management is a key component to bringing a project to a successful conclusion. Include an example to support your answer.
- Reflecting upon your example, describe the relationship between project risk management and cost estimation.
Current Emerging Technology Business Finance Assignment Help
Computerized Operating Systems (OS) are almost everywhere. We encounter them when we use out laptop or desktop computer. We use them when we use our phone or tablet. Find articles that describes the different types of operating systems (Linux, Unix, Android, ROS, z/OS, z/VM, z/VSE, etc). Do not select MS WINDOWS. Write a scholarly review of comparing any two or more OS; attach a copy of the article to your postings. Remember, this assignment is to be scholarly; it is not enough for you to simply post your article and add cursory reviews. Cited references are required.