I need some one to read a text and answer three questions Writing Assignment Help. I need some one to read a text and answer three questions Writing Assignment Help.
Here is the link to the text http://mrsfieldstchs.weebly.com/uploads/3/7/7/1/37719247/the_road_-_text.pdf
here are the questions
1) Describe one encounter the father and the boy have with another human being or group of human beings in pgs. 51-100 of “The Road.”
2) “The names of things slowly following those things into oblivion. The names of birds. Things to eat. Finally the names of things one believed to be true…The sacred idiom shorn of its referents and so of its reality.” What is McCarthy describing here? Why are names declining into oblivion? Do things lose their reality when they lose their name?
3) At one point, the father kicks some holes in sand so that the boy’s body can rest comfortably there. McCarthy writes, “All of this like some ancient anointing…Evoke the forms. Where you’ve nothing else construct ceremonies out of the air and breathe upon them.” What is the father thinking here? Why does he feel he has to construct new ceremonies “out of the air”?
I need some one to read a text and answer three questions Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Write a 1,000-1,500-word essay in which you analyze ethical thinking and use values-based decision-making to address a case study from the perspective of the Christian worldview Humanities Assignment Help
Must be written from a Christian viewpoint. Sample essay is attached as well as ethical dilemmas to choose from and worksheet. Please do not bid on this if you cannot complete it by the time stated as this is time sensitive.
In this assignment, you will analyze the implications of an ethical issue according to the Christian worldview. You will be challenged to think about Christian worldview core beliefs and apply what you have learned over this course. This will be a thorough analysis of a case study you will choose from the options provided.
Write a 1,000-1,500-word essay in which you analyze ethical thinking and use values-based decision-making to address a case study from the perspective of the Christian worldview. Choose one case study from the five options listed in the attached “Ethical Dilemmas” document.
After an appropriate introductory paragraph with a thesis statement in which you name the scenario you are choosing, address each of the following six sections with at least one paragraph each. Write at least one paragraph for each component using the underlined titles for a subheading.
Ethical Dilemma: Briefly describe the ethical dilemma in your own words, including (a) what in the scenario makes it difficult to make an ethical decision and (b) at least two options for resolving the scenario, providing a brief overview of what sort of ethical decisions each option might make.
Core Beliefs: What beliefs about God and humanity from the Christian worldview are relevant to the scenario? How might these core worldview commitments of Christians influence one’s decision-making with regard to this scenario?
Resolution: Describe the Christian worldview’s proposal for resolving the ethical dilemma. How should the person in the scenario act according to the Christian worldview? What is the best course of action for a Christian? (Note: The resolution should be consistent with Christian worldview commitments.)
Evaluation: What might be the unintended consequences and perceived benefits of the resolution proposed by the Christian worldview?
Comparison: How does the Christian worldview resolution compare to how another worldview might resolve the dilemma? Choose a specific contrasting worldview, such as atheism, pantheism, or scientism.
Conclusion: Synthesize the main points, pulling the ideas of the paper together.
Use and cite two course resources (textbook, overviews, and the Bible), and at least two scholarly sources from the GCU Library that address the issue from opposing sides. Refer to the directions on “Navigating the GCU Library for CWV Benchmark Research” and the “Example Ethical Dilemma Essay.”
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. Review the GCU Template for formatting and utilize the attached “Ethical Dilemmas Essay Template” to complete the benchmark assignment.
3 page respnse to documentaries related to drugs Humanities Assignment Help
I’d like you to watch and write a short (3-page) response to one of the
documentaries below. I have listed below some popular, solid documentaries
related to drugs and where you can find them
Weed the People (2018) (Netflix)
When you respond to the film, please be sure to use at least four concepts from
class. To help us know you have done this, please bold the concepts from class that
you use. You should also explicitly draw on at least two course readings in your
response to the film.
1-1 Discussion: Potential Research Topic Writing Assignment Help
Introduce yourself to the class and discuss your background in psychology.
My name is Sharaya, I work at a high school and want to continue working at a school with psychology, always loved it….
Next, discuss the topic you will focus on for your capstone project and why (USE THE ATTACHED PDF ARTCLE TO SELECT A TOPIC). Identify the target audience and any unique needs of this audience as well as stakeholders as appropriate. Be sure to include possible research questions.
In your responses to your classmates, provide feedback on their potential topics and provide any resources that you think your classmates may find helpful.
This discussion will help you prepare for Milestone One.
Refer to the Capstone Discussion Rubric for directions on completing these discussions.
AFTER COMPLETING THE INITIAL POST, PLEASE ALSO RESPOND TO THE FOLLOWING TWO STUDENTS REGARDING THE SAME TOPIC!
Hello my name is Jennifer. I am a single mother of 4 awesome kids, ages 21, 17, 11 and 7. My oldest three are boys and my youngest is a girl. We just recently purchased a home in Greensboro NC. I am currently working as a HR Coordinator for a large call center. I use a lot of my education to help better perform at my job. I hope to graduate with my MS in Industrial Organizational Psychology in the fall and work as a consultant within 5 years.
My focus for this capstone project is on work/life balance. As a single parent it is very hard to maintain balance and have found myself burned out a time or two. I would like to center this project on motivation and how it helps/hinders work/life balance. My target audience would be working caretakers, whether it is a child or elder in the family. This day in age our workforce is extremely diverse with many retirees returning to work as well as adult parents moving in with their adult children. Work/life balance is essential to a healthy balance. With the current epidemic we are all facing it has shown me the importance of work/life balance with more remote workers that are now working more hours at home then they would at work as well as managing online schooling.
Possible research questions:
Do you feel that you have a good work/life balance?
Do you feel you have enough time to get your work done during working hours?
Do you feel you have enough time for activities outside of work?
Do you answer emails/calls after hours?
Do you have a flexible schedule?
Do you work from home?
Are you able to work overtime?
Hi Class! My name is Sarah and I am currently working on my MS in Psych (child and adolescent development). I currently live in Charlotte, NC with my husband (who is active duty army) and our three sons, ages 13, 12, and 7. We are originally from Georgia, but have lived all over the US and Germany the last 18 years. We are currently preparing for an upcoming move this summer. No idea where the army is planning on sending us next. Currently, I am a full-time student and a stay-at-home mom. My oldest son is diagnosed with ADHD and is on the Autism Spectrum. My youngest son has ADHD and DMDD. My middle son has the joys of being stuck between these two. I pull a lot of my knowledge from my experiences over the last 13 years working with psychological professionals to help my sons. I look forward to this class and interacting with you all over the next ten weeks!
For my capstone project, I would like to focus my attention on military children as my target audience. My psychology concentration is in child and adolescent development. Therefore, I want to center my project around the educational setting and because I have experience with children in military families, I want to focus on that population. Living in a military family and raising children, I understand that hardships these children face academically and socially. The military is working to create better programs for children, but there is still a lack of resources and education, especially when children go to school in public settings (outside of the military base).
Some possible research questions are:
- What are the effects of a military lifestyle on a child’s academic performance?
- Do children that are raised in a military household face more trauma and challengers?
- What is the impact of deployments on children and adolescents in military families?
- What are the psychological effects of being raised in a military household?
research paper about blood supplies Science Assignment Help
The main topic of the research paper is about (The blood supplies of the human body) you should first start about (the Large blood vessels and arteries of the attached to the heart) after that I want you to do research about the blood supply in each part of the body for example ( of head and neck, of the chest, of the lower leg and upper leg … ect) and please make sure saying everything important in each part about the blood vessels. Remember to say all the names of the blood vessels.
It should be 10 pages signal space.
Reading Questions: Rebecca Skloot, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks Writing Assignment Help
Each week, we will write short free-responses to questions on the assigned reading that will be helpful in developing your project topics. If you are struggling to respond to these questions, first review the lecture videos.
There is no required word count to hit in your responses, but a good rule of thumb is to write enough that you feel you have developed an argument — a claim backed up by evidence and analysis.
- There is a lot of introductory material leading up to Part One of this book: “A Few Words About This Book”; an epilogue from Nobel laureate, writer and Holocaust survivor, Elie Wiesel; a Prologue; and two pages of introductory contextualizing of the book expressed in “Deborah’s voice,” the daughter of Henrietta Lacks.
Why, for example, is the first line of this book “This is a work of nonfiction.” Why don’t other works of nonfiction announce that they are nonfiction? Why is Elie Wiesel’s an appropriate epigraph to this book? Why is the inclusion of “Deborah’s voice” appropriate, moreover, to a course about the conventions of research and argumentation?
- The Afterword of this book is followed by a “Cast of Characters”—a list of names that form the basis of Skloot’s research—the people involved in the life of Henrietta Lacks. If Skloot goes out of her way in the first sentence of the book to declare, “This is a work of nonfiction,” why do you think she then uses the term applied in dramatic works, “cast of characters?”
- This book does not have a traditional bibliography, yet the Notes show that it is extensively researched. How and why does it use notes in lieu of a traditional bibliography?
- Based on what we read in Chapter One, “The Exam” what important information do we learn that is not on Henrietta’s medical chart? (16). What, according to her medical chart, do we learn about what kind of information was important to those who took information for a medical chart in 1951? Do you see any differences in the medical information that is prioritized today and that of 1951? Any similarities?
- Chapter 3 is a varied mix of anecdote, original documents, the names of people, both medical professionals and patients, scientific terms, practices, and descriptions to craft a story that is based in fact. This mix of narrative and evidence is called literary journalism.
How does Skloot use this method to expose the weaknesses in the conventions (both then and now) of communication between doctor and patient? What alternative method(s) of communication does she suggest?
- How does the introduction of Deborah Lacks into the narrative change everything for you, for us, the readers? How would you describe her character? If we were to act according to the rules of fiction, we might ask, “Is this a reliable narrator?” (We might even determine that she isn’t), but how does Skloot demonstrate that we are not to be seduced by fictional elements, but to entirely trust Deborah’s reliability as a narrator?
- What does Chapter 7, “The Death and Life of Cell Culture,” tell us about the power public perception holds over life and death? Overall, how does this book represent the media portrayal of the Lacks family and the effects those portraits had on the family?
Reading Questions: Rebecca Skloot, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Write a review on a current research paper related to Data Science or Big Data Analytics. Writing Assignment Help
You need to select a current research paper (published since 2016) to review. You may select any research paper that is related to Data Science or Big Data Analytics. I strongly recommend that you start your search at Google Scholar (scholar.google.com). Once you enter your search term(s), select the “Since 2016” link on the left. Feel free to choose ANY relevant paper. (I would recommend that you select one that you can read and summarize in a reasonable amount of time. Don’t select a 100 page paper!)
Here is a short list of what I want:
1) Your review should be 1 to 1-1/2 pages, single spaced. (DO NOT exceed the page length)
2) Please upload a Microsoft Word document to submit your review.
3) You should briefly summarize the content of the article or paper and explain how it relates to Data Science and/or Big Data Analytics.
4) IMPORTANT – Please provide your own assessment of the article. (Did it make sense? Did you learn anything from it? Do you agree or disagree with the content?)
5) Use the APA style for the paper and any references. You MUST use APA in-text references AND provide a list of any resources you used in the references list at the end of your paper. (PLEASE do NOT overuse references. More than a couple for such a short paper is overkill.)
And finally, plagiarism is very serious. Please give me your own work.
Compare/contrast an ethical and unethical organization Business Finance Assignment Help
Let me begin by saying that this needs to be well-written. I don’t want a paper full of repetition and fluff where you say the same thing a different way in convoluted sentences. You must stick strictly to the requirements of the paper. Don’t bid if you cant do this.
I am giving you one day to provide me with a good first draft of the paper. If it is excellent then that can be the final paper. If revisions are needed I will extend the time to allow for revisions. Thank you.
You must present a careful and THOROUGH analysis comparing and contrasting both the ethical and unethical. I have chosen the organizations. For the ethical I have chosen St Jude’s Children Hospital and for the unethical I have chosen Lockheed Martin.
The following must be considered/answered in your paper:
- Why you consider the organizations ethical or unethical. Describe the situation fully.
- Who the affected parties are, how they are affected and the decision process if known.
- Discuss the consequences of the organizations’ behaviors.
- Discuss alternative options which were available, if any.
- How was cost of profit affected?
- You should also discuss the situations from four different perspectives: utilitarian, rights, justice, and caring perspectives.
7 full double spaced pages
Arial 10 or Times New Roman 11
1 inch margins all around
APA style citations and references page
Use 4-5 scholarly/reputable sources
Outline to follow:
Paragraph comparing the ethical and unethical organization
Paragraph contrasting the ethical and unethical organization
Final paragraph should be a summary
Module 3 – SLP Business Finance Assignment Help
Module 3 – SLP
PROBLEM SOLVING, EXCEL, AND PEST ANALYSIS
SLP Assignment Expectations
In SLP 3, you will use an actual IBISWorld report to prepare an Excel spreadsheet and graphs.
For the industry that you selected, you will use the “Industry Performance” tab.
the “Industry Performance” tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page
to the section entitled, Historical Performance Data. Click the small
arrow pointing downward (located at the top right of the Historical
Performance Data section) and export the data to Excel. Once you have
the Excel spreadsheet with the data for “Historical Performance Data”:
- Highlight the data in column B, then create a Column Chart illustrating the Revenue ($m) data. For example,
- Use the Excel formula to calculate the Average for each column of data within the sheet.
- Add this information to the bottom of each column.
- Use Excel to calculate the Sum for each column of data within the sheet.
- Add this information below the row of Averages for each column.
- Change the name of this Tab to Revenue Growth.
|Column A||Column B||Column C|
$ in Millions
Please submit your assignment by the end of the Module.
Additional resources for using Excel:
psychology online 10 question quiz(time limite 10 mins ) Writing Assignment Help
It is online quiz, I will give you enough time for review, i will upload the questions without choices( when we formal start the quiz, I can get the questions and choices, questions are same with formal quiz)
I will give you the materials for review.
1.Psychologists conduct experiments in order to study the effects of a(n) _____ variable on a(n) _____variable.
2.Researchers manipulate independent variables by:
3.In a recent experiment, a group of clinically-depressed patients was provided with eight sessions of emotion-focused therapy, while another group of similar patients were put on a waitlist and did not receive treatment until after the study. The two groups were compared to assess whether the therapy was effective. The participants who received the therapy were in the _____ group.
4.An extraneous variable is:
5.Researchers have studied the effects of predictability on stress. In one study,participants experienced a painful stimulus. Half of the participants were able to predict when the pain would occur because they were given a signal beforehand. The other participants were not given a signal, so their pain was unpredictable. Researchers measured and compared participants’ stress levels. In this study, the dependent variable is:
6.Dr. Jones is studying aggression in children. She measures aggression by recording how often children shoot each other with water guns. Her colleagues have critiqued her method, arguing that this is not a good operational definition of aggression. Her colleagues are concerned about the_____ validity of her study.
7.A lot of experiments are conducted in laboratories with undergraduate students in Western countries. These studies have questionable _____ validity, because we may not be able to generalize their results to other people in other cultures in the real world.
8.Internal validity is primarily concerned with which of the following questions?
9.Sometimes, changes in our participants’ behavior are simply due to the passage of time rather than the effects
of an independent variable. This is a threat to internal validity that we call_____ effects.
10. A recent study found that a new drug was effective in treating bipolar disorder. As you read thestudy more closely, you
notice that many of the participants dropped out of the treatment group. Given your understanding of validity, you now know that this study suffers from _____ effects.