Identify specific countermeasures that will address vulnerabilities/threats to cyber security. Computer Science Assignment Help. Identify specific countermeasures that will address vulnerabilities/threats to cyber security. Computer Science Assignment Help.
Make sure to address key cybersecurity technologies, methodologies, standards, and legal compliance. Once you have identified possible countermeasures you will need to determine their cost. Discuss the relative financial impact of these countermeasures, considering appropriate technology and policy changes to address cyber threats at the enterprise, national, and international levels as a result of procurement, implementation, and maintenance. Also consider the policy and technology tradeoffs at each level. Rank the countermeasures according to cost and effectiveness. Develop an assessment of the likelihood of success of the mitigations when implemented as prescribe. Submit a three-page paper that describes the countermeasures, cost, and potential challenges with implementing them in your organization.
- ease of implementation (technically as well as from a policy perspective)
- ease of adoption by the workforce
- impact on ability to perform the organization’s work (e.g., is productivity impacted, are additional steps required that impede workflow?)
- record of success of this mitigation on the same/similar weakness
Identify specific countermeasures that will address vulnerabilities/threats to cyber security. Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Engineering Economy Literature Critique, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
I have an academic journal, I a literature critique on the academic journal that attached.
Please follow the following guidelines.
Literature Critique Guidelines
1. Paper must be typed using Microsoft word, 12pt. font, 1.5 spacing, at least 3-4pgs.
2. The following components should be a part of your paper review
i. Overview of what the paper is about
ii. State the objective of the project or research
iii. State the contribution of the author to the research area (hint: check the literature review)
i. Discuss methods used from the class in your own words.
i. Give a description of the problem the research or project is trying to solve.
d. Key Results
i. Pinpoint the key results of the study you may copy and paste graphs into the document to show what you are discussing.
i. Summarize what you learned from the paper and discuss future work to incorporate for the next project.
Case Analysis Determine whether certain contract remedies exist in the following scenario: Forrest G Business Finance Assignment Help
Determine whether certain contract remedies exist in the following scenario:
Forrest Gump is a famous table tennis player. He enters into a contract with Alabama Sports Marketing to advertise the
latest ping pong game and to serve as the computer-generated imagery (CGI) model for the development of the video
game. Gump is perfect for this job as there are not many world famous ping pong players who have a following similar to
his. The game is set to start development on March 1 and will be completed on July 31, so the game can be released at
Thanksgiving—a major video game release period. Both parties have agreed and stipulated to the fact that the game
must be completed on time to maximize the profits.
Gump will make 20% of the net proceeds from the sales of the game. In addition, the contract has a liquidated damages
clause that indicates that if Gump does not participate in the marketing, does not serve as the CGI model, or breaches the
contract in any way, he will owe Alabama Sports Marketing $2 million.
Based on this fact pattern and the information presented in this unit, answer the following questions in a minimum of 250
1. One day, Gump gets into an argument with the developer. Gump refuses to perform any work until the problem is
solved. In this situation, can Alabama Sports Marketing seek specific performance of the contract? If yes, why? If no, why
2. How would the court determine whether the liquidated damages clause is valid? Is this clause valid? Explain your
Cite any direct quotes or paraphrased material from outside sources. Use APA format.
What is Governance and Usability? Writing Assignment Help
After reading Chapter 21 – 24, submit a written response to the following items using your own words. Your response should be 400-600 words, using APA style formatting.
- Can you write why health information technology (health IT) governance is necessary?
- What is the underlying theme of terms user experience, human factors, ergonomics, human–computer interaction, and usability?
- What differences exist between the four different usability tests related to their position in the systems life cycle?
- From the information given, can you develop a set of instructions about adopting quality terminologies to use in EHRs?
- Who do you think originates federal policy initiatives related to the adoption of health information technology?
- What differences exist in federal administrative, physical, and technical safeguards that apply to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of electronically transmitted patient information?
Mediation in SPSS and article critique in practice Mathematics Assignment Help
Part 1—Mediation in SPSS
- Review the datasets provided.
- Construct a research question based on one of those datasets.
Based on the research question you created, complete the following tasks:
- Fit a multiple regression model, using two or more independent variables. Think about whether or not the model will meet assumptions.
- Fit the model, testing for mediation between two key variables.
- Analyze the output, determining whether mediation was statistically significant and how to interpret that result.
- Reflect on possible implications of social change.
- Write a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis in APA format that includes your data output and addresses each of the tasks listed above.
Be sure to include your data output with your analysis.
Part 2—Article Critique
For this Assignment, you will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to mediation.
Use the following article that is available in full text through the Walden Library databases for your critical evaluation assignment:
The Role of Academic Self-Efficacy as a Mediator Variable between Perceived Academic Climate and Academic Performance
Abd-Elmotaleb, Moustafa; Saha, Sudhir K.
Journal of Education and Learning, v2 n3 p117-129 2013. 13 pp.
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the research you found in the Walden Library that includes responses to the following prompts:
- Why did the authors use mediation in their multiple regression model?
- Do you think mediation is the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the results in a figure or table?
- Does the results table stand alone? In other words, are you able to interpret the study from it? Why or why not?
Research paper read Chapter 15: Spending, Income, and GDP, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
- To prepare yourself for this Assignment you need to have read Chapter 15: Spending, Income, and GDP
- US Exports, US Imports, Balance of Trade.
- Based on the concepts on Chapter 15, Find figures and numbers about:
- The 10 largest US Exports broad categories, for Goods and Services, for the Four Quarters of Years 2012 and 2013, in a Table format, comparing the 2 years side by side.
- The 10 largest US Imports, for Goods and Services, for the Four Quarters of Years 2012 and 2013, in a Table format, comparing the 2 years side by side.
- Once you have collected the data, create:
- A Bar Graph depicting the information for the 10 broad categories of the structure of the 10 largest US Exports, for Goods and Services, for each year, comparing the 2 years side by side.
- A Bar Graph depicting the information for the composition of 10 largest US Imports, for Goods and Services, for each year, comparing the 2 years side by side.
- A Bar Graph depicting the information for the 10 broad categories of the structure of the 10 largest US Net Exports for each year, comparing the 2 years side by side.
- Answer Question 1: In which categories (Goods and Services) and years did the US have a Trade Balance?
- Answer Question 2: In which categories (Goods and Services) and years did the US have a Trade Deficit?
- Please use Excel in order to manipulate your data figures and to create your graphs.
- Develop a document using MS Word, creating an Index, a brief summary of the main differences for the data between 2012 and 2013, your Conclusions, and listing all your sources and references using APA style format.
- Submit your final Project # 1 document in PDF format, including all the research done in Steps 4, 5 and 6.
Please follow the instructions accurately.
I Have attached the PPT of chapter 15 and please follow APA format.
For convenience i have attached a similar copy of the assignment.
Research paper read Chapter 15: Spending, Income, and GDP, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Curriculum Development and Implementation, homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Assume that you are the curriculum designer for a school district. The school board has requested that several teams develop proposals for new curricula to meet newly established state standards. You and your team must develop the first proposal to provide as a pilot or model for the other teams. You have to first identify a specific curriculum area not currently used in the school district that would greatly benefit the students in the district. THIS ASSIGNMENTS BUILDS ON THE Second ONE!!! SEE ATTACHMENT BELO
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Summarize the following aspects of Assignments 1 and 2:
- Describe the specific curriculum area and grade level(s) for the pilot curriculum
- Describe at least four (4) core instructional goals for the curriculum
- Review the various approaches to be used for the planned curriculum as well as potential cultural influences
- Review the strategy for incorporating critical thinking skills into the planned curriculum using Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Develop at least three (3) student learning outcomes for each of the core instructional goals in the planned curriculum. (Note: Student learning outcomes must support accomplishment of their respective core instructional goal and be stated in a manner that is observable and measurable. The student learning outcomes must also support development of critical thinking skills consistent with Bloom’s Taxonomy. A brief article on writing student learning outcomes or objectives, “Writing learning objectives: Beginning with the end in mind,” may be found here.
- Outline a least one (1) instructional lesson or exercise that could be used to facilitate mastery of one of the three (3) student learning outcomes listed. (Note: The instructional lesson outline should include instructor activities to promote mastery of the learning outcome and develop critical thinking skills. The outline should also include student activities that promote critical thinking and accomplishment of the learning outcome.)
- Propose at least one (1) way the students for which the lesson is designed will use technology as part of the lesson, providing a rationale for the technology.
- Propose at least one (1) way in which technology will be used to deliver the lesson, providing a rationale for the technology.
- Create an implementation plan for the curriculum in the form of a PowerPoint presentation of at least eight (8) slides. Include (a) a summary of the development process (Assignments 1 and 2), (b) the instruction lesson outline, (c) an implementation timetable, and (d) the human and capital resources needed for successful implementation. (Note: The PowerPoint, which is not part of the page count, will be presented to the District School Board.)
- Use at least three (3) relevant, scholarly references published in the last seven (7) years. (May use references already used in this paper.) (Note: Wikipedia and other non-government Websites do not qualify as scholarly resources. Review the supplementary readings list on the first page of the course guide for possible references.)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page, PowerPoint presentation, and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Develop a company and determine what it will produce and sell, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Develop a company and determine what it will produce and sell. The requirement for this company is that it be a high-end, special-order type of manufactured product. Complete the following in a Word document of 1,000 words:
- Develop a list of inputs along with their associated costs, such as labor, materials, and overhead. You can research this information, make it up, or do a combination of both. Be specific as to costs.
- You are to determine the selling price. Show your calculations, and discuss why you have determined this to be a good sale price.
- How many items of your product will you need to produce to meet this sale price? How did you calculate this?
- Determine which of the costing systems discussed in this class will work best for your company. Explain why.
- Explain why those not chosen were not a good fit for your company.
- You must explain “why not chosen” for a minimum of 3 costing methods.
- Please devote at least 1 paragraph to the ethical considerations of costing methods.
Using Agile Project Management to Implement a Complex Marketing Campaign System, writing homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a written project plan, and
a project plan that is created through the use of MS Project. You must
submit the two (2) sections as separate files for the completion of this
assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the
assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or
assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this
Imagine you are the project manager for a
critical project for an organization. The organization wants to
implement a state of the art real-time marketing campaign system. This
system has many components.
- First, it has to get data from its front-end systems via the middle-ware component.
it has its own database system that stores the shopping history, credit
information, billing address and shipping address, and so on.
- Third, it has a marketing rules engine that needs to be customized for various campaigns.
it has an analytical platform that leverages data warehouse and
analytics tools, such as SAS to test marketing strategies and assess
In addition, your company already
has some stand-alone applications supporting marketing campaigns and
analytics. Due to this project, your executives want IT to retire the
legacy applications as part of the project. Although your executives
plan to have this new system in production in twelve (12) to fourteen
(14) months, they want to see the results as soon as possible, so they
can enable more business capabilities, such as real-time decisions for
up-selling and cross-selling. The executives also want to save costs by
using offshore resources even though your organization does not
currently have experience with this. Other troubles with the
organization include problems controlling the scope of projects and
inexperience to initiatives of this size. To further complicate the
situation, you are aware that some of the business executives have had
bad experiences with IT delivery in the past and you heard numerous
complains about IT projects being late without meeting project
Section 1: Written Project Plan
1. Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
Suggest an Agile project management framework to the sponsors and
justify why the framework you suggested is best suited for this
Develop a release plan through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft
Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The
graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page
c. Explain how to use Agile methods to scale the release plan you developed for retiring the legacy applications.
Explain how to use Agile methods to establish the scope for the project
and determine the methods to control the scope to ensure the business
values will be delivered.
Choose at least two (2) Agile techniques to monitor this project and
explain the reasons why you chose those two (2) techniques.
f. Suggest Agile strategies to develop product vision and product architecture.
Create a diagram to show the overall systems architecture through the
use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source
alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not
included in the required page length.
Determine the roles of the Agile project team in this project and
determine the coaching methods to build a high-performance team.
Determine the Agile techniques to manage conflicts and facilitate
collaboration throughout the project. Provide examples to support your
j. Explain how to set the right expectation with the business.
k. Take a position on whether or not offshore resources should be used in this project and explain why or why not.
l. Speculate on the ethical challenges in this project and explain how to resolve them.
Identify the key differences and speculate on the consequences if
managing / governing the same project with a traditional waterfall
project management approach instead of using Agile strategies.
n. Suggest the Agile methods to control the quality of work among the project team.
o. Explain how to encourage more innovative ways to accomplish this project.
Explain how to use Agile methods to handle the documentation in this
project that would satisfy both short-term project needs and long-term
Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or
diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must
be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
Section 2: Project Plan Use Microsoft project to:
2. Develop the project plan. The project plan should:
a. Record all tasks, subtasks, resources, and time related to the project.
b. Outline the planning, analysis, design, and implementation phases.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe Agile project management methods and phases.
- Describe Agile governance methods for organizational use.
- Explain the leadership values in Agile environments.
- Compare and contrast Agile methods with traditional project management techniques.
- Summarize the iterative qualities for Agile project success.
- Explain the challenges and opportunities of an Agile project leader.
- Explain the role of teams in Agile settings.
- Analyze the phases of the Agile Delivery Framework.
- Discuss release planning attributes in Agile environments.
- Discuss methods of measuring the performance and quality of Agile projects.
- Develop an Agile deployment plan that addresses and solves a proposed business problem.
- Evaluate the ethical concerns inherent in Agile project management techniques.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in Agile project management.
clearly and concisely about Agile project management topics using
proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
academic assignment for management Business Finance Assignment Help
Your report should analyse the CSR activity of the company or organisation with which you are doing your internship against the four areas in Carroll’s Social Responsibility Pyramid. Each of the four areas should be a section in your report. You should also compare and contrast your organisation’s CSR work with similar-sized organisations working in the same area.
Word limit: 2000 words – excluding tables, references and appendices,, please use no less than 15 Harvard references ,, i have done my internship in MBPS oil company in oman / Muscat
don’t write less than 2000 excluded the references