In an essay, examine how power, order, and justice as it relates to the ideology capitalism promotes the public good. Humanities Assignment Help. In an essay, examine how power, order, and justice as it relates to the ideology capitalism promotes the public good. Humanities Assignment Help.
One role of government is to ensure that policies benefit the people within their jurisdiction.
- For local governments, it would be the townspeople or city dwellers.
- For the stategovernments, it would be the people living within the state.
- For the federalgovernment, it would be everyone within the borders of the country.
Using an ideology discussed in the textbook, construct an argument explaining how this ideology upholds the public good by examining power, order, and justice.
Select an ideology discussed in the textbook. In an essay, examine how power, order, and justice as it relates to the ideology you choose promotes the public good.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 1.5-2 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source and textbook/lesson)
Using Capitalism ideology.
Use a scholarly source.
1 and 1/2 pages long
In an essay, examine how power, order, and justice as it relates to the ideology capitalism promotes the public good. Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
VFC case study Writing Assignment Help
i. Objective: Should be
specific, quantified and should have a time period to be achieved.
Example: To increase food sales by 10% in two years.
ii. Strategy #1. Select a strategy from chapter 5 for the above objective.
Example:Forward Integration strategy. Include the definition.
iii. Two Tactics for the above strategy. An example: Open stores to your own manufactured products.
Apple started manufacturing computers, phones, etc. and then used forward integration strategy by
opening stores to sell their own products to customers.
iv. Strategy #2. Again select one strategy from chapter 5 with definition.
v. Two Tactics for the above strategy follow the example above. (15 points)
UPDATED INFORMATION: This is the only
section of the case study that students are allowed to use materials from outside the text book
resources. Offer at least three shortparagraphs on recent newsabout the firm from Google, Yahoo, Wall
Street Journal company’s profile and the company’s official websites.
Team Recognizing Performance Presentation Business Finance Assignment Help
Your team is consulting with a local manufacturing company that has 1,200 employees and is the third largest employer in the area. When averaging all of the manufacturing employees’ salary divided by the market midpoint, the organization has a 0.90 compa ratio, meaning that on average employees earn 90% of the market rate.
Your firm has been asked to propose three approaches for management to consider:
- increasing base pay
- adding a team incentive plan such as profit sharing or individual incentive plan based on individual performance
- a combination of base and incentive pay
Using the current sales and profit trend, the company has the ability to increase compensation spending by 4% annually for the next three years.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Prezi, or Microsoft® Sway® presentation in which you use at least one cited source, consistent with APA guidelines, to address the situation and:
- propose a plan for each of the three approaches
- make a final recommendation
The presentation should include graphics and speaker notes on each slide that script what would be said if this information were to be presented in person.
Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your presentation.
write a 100-1200 essay on the environmental reading due on Monday 3pm Writing Assignment Help
Write a 1000-1200 word essay on the topic of the reading, the life and influence of the author, and how the ideas presented by the author relate to the topics discussed in class:environmentalism,Preservation model(John Muir)and conservation model(Gifford Pinchot),tragedy of the commons and the overpopulation,environmental justice, Ecofeminism, 8 principles of deep ecology.
The Bird Tragedy on Laysan Island by WILLIAM T. HORNADAY
1.use quotation, include page number
2. research and write about the life and influence of the author
3.try to relate to most of the topics:early environmental movement, environmentalism,Preservation model(John Muir)and conservation model(Gifford Pinchot),tragedy of the commons and the overpopulation,environmental justice, Ecofeminism, 8 principles of deep ecology
Attachments are the pdf of the reading, principle of deep ecology and my discussions of the topics
Analyze the successes and failures of China’s Tang and Song Dynasties. Writing Assignment Help
Document 6-6: Read and answer the questions at the end of the document. (Ward & Gainty, source 6-6).
Document 2-4: Read and answer the questions at the end of the document. (Ward & Gainty, source 2-4)
Analyze the development of Greek tragedy in the works of Aeschylus, Sophocles, and Euripides. (Wallech, pp.
Analyze the successes and failures of China’s Tang and Song Dynasties. (Wallech, 246-279).
Explain the importance of feudalism. To what degree was it successful in creating stability for its practitioners? (Wallech, pp. 294-305).
Document 15-4: Read and answer the questions at the end of the document. (Ward & Gainty, source 15-4).
Discussion questions Business Finance Assignment Help
Answer each of the several questions in detail . Word count for each questions must be a minimum of 150 words each answer.
1. As you read and research the materials this week, pay close attention to the following issues:
- Characteristics (of control by the owner/s)
- Ease of formation (paperwork, registration, special tax ID, etc.)
- Taxes (separate tax return and accounting matters)
- Liability (protecting the owner/s from liability)
- Sale and or buyout (of the business to another, or co-owner)
- Reach (of business around the country or the world)
Of the bulleted aspects, which one or two are the most important, or should hold the most weight, in your view? Why?
2. So what are the risks that we want to manage for and how does what the business does–the type of business it is–play into that?
3.there is some dissatisfaction with SOX, how costly it has been to implement over the last several years and whether it has really done any good in terms of better managed businesses. Are businesses better now as a result?
4.put another way: which form/s or entity type/s protect us (or at least our investment) against ourselves?
5.So what does the LLC (Limited Liability Corporation) type do, or how is it different from the “C-type” corporation? Why one over the other?
6. Imagine that a friend tells you about their idea to start a sports therapy clinic which they plan to operate as a sole proprietorship.
Remember there is no one right answer to which form is best, and as the clinic grows, it can change its form. This is not entirely uncommon. However, while there might not be one right answer, there may be a worse answer.
This is a critical thinking/decision-making skill technique. Our minds, by default, go to the first and most attractive (for whatever reason) answer to a decision point. One way to check the answer, your “first choice,” is to ask yourself, “What if I’m wrong?” or “How might this be the wrong choice?” This exercise takes you on that kind of quest by asking not “What do I want?” but “What don’t I want?”
What benefits and risks would you advise your friend to be aware of?
7. what are the lawsuit risks here? Can you think of some besides, that is, she is having them do “core strengthening exercises” and they sprain something? But what else could go wrong? Does it matter if it is at her home or should she rent a space. Does it matter how much she makes doing this, as well? Why does how much matter?
Discussion questions Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Teachers are the forlorn hope of the culture of western modernity (Alasdair MacIntyre). What did MacIntyre mean by this? Writing Assignment Help
Essay question: Alasdair MacIntyre once wrote that ‘Teachers are the forlorn hope of the culture of western modernity’ (MacIntyre, 1987, p. 16). What did MacIntyre mean by this? To what extent can his claim be supported?
1. Word count: 3000.
2. Reference reading:
Books/essays by MacIntyre include:
MacIntyre, A. (2009) The very idea of a university: Aristotle, Newman, and us. British Journal of Educational Studies, 57(4), 347-362.
MacIntyre, A. (2007) The End of Education: The Fragmentation of the American University. MetaNexus. Available at: http://www.metanexus.net/essay/end-education-fragmentation-american-university. MacIntyre, A. (1998) Aquinas’ critique of education: against his own age, against ours. In A. O. Rorty (Ed.) Philosophers on Education: New Historical Perspectives. London: Routledge, 93-106.
MacIntyre, A. (1998) Social Science Methodology as the Ideology of Bureaucratic Authority. In K. Knight (Ed.) The MacIntyre Reader. Cambridge: Polity Press.
MacIntyre, A. (1980) Three Rival Versions of Moral Enquiry: Encyclopaedia, Genealogy and Tradition. London: Duckworth.
Discussions of (and with) MacIntyre in education:
Dunne, J. (2003) Arguing for Teaching as a Practice: A reply to Alasdair MacIntyre. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 37, 353-369.
Lutz, C. S. (2012) Reading Alasdair MacIntyre’s After Virtue. London: Continuum.
MacAllister, J. (2016) MacIntyre’s Revolutionary Aristotelian Philosophy and his Idea of an Educated Public Revisited. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 50(4), 524-537.
MacIntyre, A. & Dunne, J. (2002) Alasdair MacIntyre on Education: In dialogue with Joseph Dunne. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 36, 1-19.
McMylor, P. (1994) Alasdair MacIntyre: Critic ofModernity. London: Routledge.
Wain, K. (2003) MacIntyre: Teaching, Politics and Practice. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 37(2), 225-239. Wain, K. (1995) MacIntyre and The Idea of an Educated Public. Studies in Philosophy and Education, 14(1), 105-123.
Discussion of MacIntyre beyond education:
Blackledge, P. and Knight, K., (2011). Virtue and Politics: Alasdair Macintyre’s Revolutionary Aristotelianism. University of Notre Dame Press.
Blackledge, P. (2014) Alasdair MacIntyre as a Marxist and as a critic of Marxism. American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly, 88(4), 705 – 724.
Blakely, J. W. (2017) Does Liberalism Lack Virtue? A Critique of Alasdair MacIntyre’s Reactionary Politics. Interpretation- A Journal of Political Philosophy, 44(1), pp. 1-20.
Lutz, S. C. (2012) Reading Alasdair MacIntyre’s After Virtue. London: Continuum. McMylor, P. (1994) Alasdair MacIntyre: Critic ofModernity. London: Routledge
PLEASE follow the information and reference reading and the further essay requirement I uploaded in attachment to write the essay.
Thank you for your helping!!! : )
introductory speech outline Business Finance Assignment Help
Introductory Speech Outline
Due Week 2: 35 points
1) Select either Topic A or Topic B for your introductory speech.
o Topic A: Elevator Pitch | Deliver an elevator pitch that describes your
professional background and experience for a potential employer during a job
o Topic B: Dream Career | Discuss your dream career.
2) Create an outline or speaking notes in Microsoft Word.
o Download the Microsoft Word template in the “Assignment 1.1” section
located in Week 2 of your course.
o Focus your speech on 2-3 main points so you’ll stay within the 2-minute time
3) Submit the completed Microsoft Word template in Blackboard (this is separate from
Discussion Board Health Medical Assignment Help
1. There is a wide variety of perpectives and frameworks from which to practice nursing. After reading the various framework and theories presented, which most closely matches your beliefs? Please explain why?
Answer should be at least 3 paragraphs. Please include at least one reference to justify your answer.
2. After reading the Nurse of the future: Nursing core competencies on page 84, please describe how you plan to apply these 10 core competencies into your daily Nursing practice. Please be sure to address all 10 competencies and give specific examples.
– Patient-centered care
– Systems-based practice
– Informatics and technology
– Teamwork and collaboration:
– Quality improvement
– Evidence-based practice
Interactive assignment wk2 Humanities Assignment Help
Note use the storybird website to do the story
In this interactive assignment, you will create a story for children to educate them about psychological assessment. To begin, select a targeted developmental or reading level pre-K through grade 6. Review the elements required for each section of your storybook below. Visit the Storybird website to familiarize yourself with this technology. You may review the Storybird Quick-Start Guide for additional assistance with using this platform.
Your username will become the professional author name for your book. Therefore, when you register for your Storybird account it is recommended that you use the following format for your username: first initial followed by last name (e.g., JSmith). If you receive a message that your username has been taken, it is recommended you include your middle initial (e.g., JASmith). Do not use Internet handles and/or other unprofessional appearing pseudonyms.
Review the information in Chapter 5 of your textbook corresponding to the assessments appropriate for the age group you selected and review the Mental Health Assessment (2013) article for examples of information provided to the public about psychological testing. You may choose any appropriate title for your story. Be sure to address each of the following questions in your storybook in an age-appropriate manner:
- Why is the character in the story being referred for testing?
- Who will conduct the assessment?
- What is being measured?
- How long will testing take?
- Who will be present during the assessment process? If not in the room, where will parents and/or guardians be while the character in the story is being tested?
- How will the results be used? Who will have access to the results (e.g., medical doctor, family, the court, teachers), and why? This will vary depending on the character and plot in your story.
- How will the tests be taken?
- What will be the outcome of the assessment? How will the information be used? How might this information impact the life of the character in your story?