Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
- Each person will write a 3 page paper, single spaced, one inch margins, 12 pt font with double space between paragraphs.
- You will also be required to include the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement as an attachment to your report (you can cut and paste directly from the 10-K report).
- APA style is required for citations and a reference list. Use your own words! The reference list is most important!
- Provide background information on your company (what do they make, where are their headquarters, in what state are they chartered, etc.), as well as a conclusion/summary at the end.
- Do a trend/horizontal analysis (see Week 3 slides and online reading resources on Analysis of Financial Statements ) and evaluate the results.
- Compute the company’s profitability (using ratios discussed in Week 3 slides and online reading resources on Analysis of Financial Statements) and evaluate the results.
Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
REDUCING STRESS AT WORK, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
***THE TOPIC IS REDUCING STRESS AT WORK
*** PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM
*** PLEASE DO NOT CITE A BUNCH OF SOURCES AND CALL IT A PAPER
essay will deal with the same topic that you chose for the personal and
informative essays. In the personal essay, you identified a problem of
significance. For the informative essay, you provided research and a
balanced examination of that topic to your reader. In the stance essay
you will explore ways to fix the problem and how your reader can relate
to your position.
In this version, you will move from simply
discussing the issue to developing an updated essay that takes a clear
stance on one aspect of your topic. The goal of this essay is to learn
how changing the purpose of the writing (from informative to more
argumentative) impacts the content and potential audience. Further, it
will help you understand the difference between writing to argue your
perspective and writing to educate your audience. This knowledge will
help you transition into persuasive writing (covered in ENG 215 –
Research and Writing) and more advanced essays in your major courses.
will take a position and present your perspective – alternatively put,
your stance – on the issue you discuss. For instance, if you wrote an
informative essay on water pollution levels in Flint, Michigan, then
your stance essay could argue that the city must frequently test water
throughout the state to avoid a similar issue. A second stance would be
that government officials should be held accountable when they fail the
people who elected them in the first place. These are only two of the
many possible stances that you could take. As always, you should work
with your professor if you have questions about your topic choice or
How to assemble the essay:
what part of the topic you want to take a stance on. This is best done
by thinking carefully about the topic and considering what different
people may want to argue for or against involving that issue. Think
about what aspect of your previous paper you feel strongly about.
a new thesis statement that covers your paper’s topic and direction
(what you want the reader to understand when the essay is completed).
the research needed to meet the source requirements (minimum 3
additional sources). You may not use more than two of the provided
sources in the webtext.
- Make sure that no content from your
informative paper is reused. You may use some of the same sources, but
you will be writing a new paper, so you cannot reuse anything else.
the finished draft to make sure the ideas flow, each of the paragraphs
supports the thesis statement found at the end of the introduction, and
that your conclusion brings the essay to a strong sense of closure.
- Finally, proofread the version you intend to turn in for grammatical, sentence structure, clarity, and word use errors.
The final version of the essay must:
- Be in essay form with an introduction, body, and conclusion
- Conclusion should explain why the essay’s main points are important
- Meet the page requirement of 5-6 pages (Title and References pages do not count)
- Address the same overall topic as your informative essay
a clear stance on the issue in question and articulate your stance
through a well-developed thesis statement (found at the end of the
- Support your thesis statement with developed analysis of your sources and how they connect to your topic
- Use a minimum of five (5) academically appropriate sources properly cited in APA format and represented on the References page
Assignment 3 Steps
- This assignment will be submitted in Blackboard, under Week 10, Assignment 3
***THE TOPIC IS REDUCING STRESS AT WORK*** PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM*** PLEASE DO NOT CITE A BUNCH OF SOURCES AND CALL IT A PAPER
Course management, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Using the job that you identified for Integration Exercise 1, please complete the following:
Describe in detail the interview plan that you will use for evaluating job candidates. Specifically:
a. State whether you would use a structured or unstructured interview, and explain in detail your reasoning.
b. Give specific examples of the behavioral and/ or situational questions that you would use for the interview, and explain what information those questions would yield.
c. Describe the overall interview process. Would it be a single interview, and with whom? Or, would it be a multi-hurdle process?
b. Describe specific steps you would take to eliminate bias in the interview process.
According to the UPLOAD Files to finish this paper and need 2 pages.
Nursing role using structural and developmental theory, social science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Mrs. Jones, a widow, is no longer able to live independently and is requiring more and more help with her self-care. Her daughter, Susie, who is married with three school-aged children, agrees to let her mother move in with her. Susie is concerned with balancing the demands of her career and the needs of her family, especially now that her elderly and chronically ill mother will need assistance. She is also unsure about how she feels with the reversal of roles, having to now be the primary caregiver of her mother. How can the nurse, caring for this family, assist with the changes they are about to undergo? How can both the family structural theory and the family developmental theory be applied to this scenario? How can health education enhance health promotion for this family?
need at least 250-350 word essay with at least 2 references
When things are falling apart in your personal life you become emotionally vulnerable to an inmate relationship, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Read each paragraph and give me your opinion do you agree do you disagree with those two paragraphs one for each para and if you agree or disagree he why or why not
1. When things are falling apart in your personal life you become emotionally vulnerable to an inmate relationship. Family conflict, divorce, discovery of infidelity or even children behaving badly can open you to an inmate relationship. Sometimes having day-to-day contact with any individual makes it easy to begin identifying with their beliefs and sympathizing with their plight. We all struggle to maintain a balance between the need to avoid identifying with our inmate charges and the need to maintain an awareness of their humanity. Furthermore, manipulative inmates will study your attitudes and actions, using them to their own benefit. If an inmate convinces you to do even a small favor, you have started down the path of obligation. Feelings of obligation are universally human, but obligation to inmates is the enemy of a secure workplace. Often, the first step to a more intimate relationship with an inmate involves written communication. A note, letter or email moves the relationship one step further down the road to ruin. Even when not sexually explicit, written communication has been used as evidence of an improper relationship with an inmate. More than likely whatever she decides I would probably still say something to my superior officer about the situation, just because she said she ended it doesn’t mean she did. Situations like this is how inmates are able to score drugs, escape and even kill or hurt an officer.
Bottom of Form 1
Bottom of Form 1
2. Working in a facility such as a prison or any facility dealing with inmates, it is very unethical for any criminal justice professional to form any type of intimate relationship with an inmate. First, it is a conflict of interest for a criminal justice professional to work in a facility of that kind and engage in a relationship with an inmate. The situation can lead to special treatment of the inmate because of their relationship when they are there to serve their punishment. Relationships with inmates can also lead to improper behavior (sexual acts) within the facility that is deplorable. Ethically, all inmates shall be treated as inmates and not as spouses, boyfriends, girlfriends etc. If I were that counselor that my coworker confided in, I would have to warn her to discontinue the situation with the inmate or I must report her to superiors. Being that their relationship did not exceed to anything sexual or any level of seriousness I would hold back on reporting her and allow her to break off the relationship. I would keep a close eye on her and if she continues to proceed with the relationship I would report her. My only reason for not initially reporting her is because she needs her job for her livelihood. By me give her a warning and an opportunity to correct her unethical behavior, it is fair game if I had to report her it continued.
Bottom of Form 1
Top of Form 1
3. Basic human rights are those that are given to every person regardless of incarceration, size, sex, race, age and so on! As I read the paragraph I immediately began to put my self in the position of the student guard. I feel that though these inmates are in prison because of crimes they committed it doesnt take away from the fact that they are human beings. The racial slurs that accompany this behavior is completely unacceptable. I would immediately try to stop the situation and neutralize it quickly. I would not show any favoritism towards the inmate or the guard. I would send the inmate on his way after I made sure he was ok. Then I would pull the guard off to the side and warn him if that happens again Im going right to the warden. Not only is this kind a behavior horrible but it is extremely dangerous as well. Inciting violence in an inmate is bad enough but backing his rage with racially fueled rhetoric can start a riot. There is a good chance that the majority of the inmates are minorities. This abuse can circulate via word of mouth quickly. Inmates are not known for their precision targeting in prisons. I mean if this inmate decides he has had enough he will lash out at any guard for any reason putting himself and the prison staff in jeopardy. If the word has gotten out that the guard is abusing the inmate and using racial slurs then a full scale revolt is possible. My own ethical system is based on the model of human rights. In term of these inmates I think that they committed a crime and are being punished for it. The differentiation stops there. These are people with families on the outside. Most of these inmates will be out and free at some point living lives just like us. Then they will be back into society. Why on earth would you want to taint an inmate who has the possibility of being freed and then come find you for calling him racial names in prison? Not only that but wouldn’t you want to help this person in prison to be a better man so when he is free he takes something positive away form the incarceration he experienced? Treat everyone with dignity and respect. In the case of inmates they are already at the bottom. Lets keep them there for their sentence but with a human to human relationship. My personal bias would effect my ethical approach. I would become inconsolable with rage if I was to see this. Its not a “white guilt” thing for me ether. This is a dangerous situation this guard has put everyone in. It is also taking us back as a society to the times of our grandparents. We try to move forward in every way racially and then something like this happens
Bottom of Form 1
4. Articulate the rationale for the steps you would or would not take in approaching this ethical issue, based on applicable ethical systems: One of the steps I would take in this matter is walk over to the officer and prisoner to break up the conflict and tell the officer I would handle this situation, before it got out of hand. I would then ask the prisoner to please re—sweep the area to make sure it was cleaned properly. After handling the situation I would then tell the officer that he should not talk to prisoners in that manner because they do have rights even though they are in prison. However, since this issue has been going on for some time with this officer and others, I feel that I would need to make a report of the incident and allow my superior to handle it. Even though prisoner have committed a crime that landed them behind bars, they are in fact still human and deserve rights just like everyone else and should not be treated in that type of manner. Explain your own ethical system, based on human rights standards and their ethical implications: Everyone has their own ethical rights in what they believe in, however, I believe that no one should be treated any different than me. I also believe that everyone should be respected and treated fairly no matter their backgrounds. Assess whether your personal biases may affect your ethical approach to this dilemma: To be honest, if I heard an officer calling someone racial names yes it would infuriate me, however, I would not allow it to control me in a negative manner. I would approach the situation in a professional manner, and then take it up with my superior about how this officer was acting. So in a way, it would affect me to a certain degree, but I would not allow it to make matters worse.
Bottom of Form 1
Bottom of Form 1
Choose three of the drawing media discussed in chapter 6, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Choose three topics from the list of eight questions provided below and write a one- to two-page response for each of them (typed and double spaced, 10-12 pitch Times New Roman, Garamond, or equivalent). To reiterate, you should respond to three questions in total, writing a one- to two-page answer for each.
1.Choose three of the drawing media discussed in chapter 6. Analyze the qualities and characteristics of each and the techniques used to apply each. Then briefly interpret a work created in each of the three media you have chosen. Make sure to identify the artist, title, and date of each drawing. Three of the drawings are
Mile Island, Night I.
1982. Charcoal on laminated tracing paper, 48 13/16 x 38”. Hirshhorn
Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, D.C. ,
1887. Conté crayon heightened with white chalk. 31.4 x 23.6 cm, The Cleveland Museum of Art, 2007,
Singer in Green.
ca. 1884. Pastel on light blue laid paper, 23 3/4 x 18 ¼”. The
Metropolitan Museum of Art.
1943. Gouache on paper mounted on canvas, 94 ½” x 89 ¾”. The Museum of Modern Art, New York, Jasper
1958-59. Encaustic and collage on canvas, and John Singer
1912-14. Watercolor and graphite on off-white paper.
de Goya. Asta
(As Was His Grandfather).
Aquatint, plate size 8 7/16 x 5 7/8”. Palais des Beaux Arts, Lille, France,
Catlett, Singing Their Songs.
1992. Color lithograph, 23 x 19”.
Energy Resources Elizabeth Catlett Collection, Washington, D.C. Art © Estate of Elizabeth Catlett/Licensed by
VAGA, New York, NY, and
Is a Dream, Then You Wake Up. 1995. Monotype, 42 5/8 x 46 5/8”.
American Art Museum. Museum purchase made possible by the Morris and Gwendolyn
Cafritz Foundation, Calvert Walke Tazewell, and Mr. and Mrs. G. Mennan Williams
1996.67. Courtesy the artist.
Choose three of the drawing media discussed in chapter 6, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
explain how much more or less the standard deviation of sample means was than the population standard deviation, questions help Mathematics Assignment Help
Hello, I need these 2 questions answered correctly. No short answers. Real answers with real work shown.
- Explain how much more or less the standard deviation of sample means was than the population standard deviation. According to the formula for standard deviation of sample means, it should be far less. (That formula is σ = σ/√n = σ/√10 = σ/3.16 ) Does your computed σ agree with the formula?
- According to the Empirical Rule, what percentage of your sample means should be within 1 standard deviation of the population mean? Using your computed σ, do your sample means seem to conform to the rule?
Critique an Online Speech (Presidential Medal of Freedom), writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
This is an assignment for my speech class you well need to critique an online speech of the presidential medal of freedom that president Obama spoke about in his last speech. I have attached a file of the rubric of the assignment of what it should contain the critique. I will also copy and paste the link to the speech in the description that needs to be used for this assignment to be critique on. It has to be 5-6 pages double spaced. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you! Link is here- https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/11/22/remarks-president-presentation-presidential-medal-freedom
Business Communication, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Attached is what was written for week 3.
Scenario: In Week 3, you selected a product or service that you believe your organization should invest capital resources to develop the product or service for sale. To speed up the new product investment, you decide to write a memo proposing and advocating for the launch of a new product or service to the company president.
Create a memo proposal using the AIDA model in a Microsoft® Word in a minimum of 1,400 words. You will add an introduction and conclusion, and your paper will include the following components:
- Convince your audience to invest capital resources to develop the product or service you intend to sell and explain your rationale. See Figure 9.5 – Persuasive Message Using AIDA model.
- Gain credibility (for yourself and your request) and (2) to make your readers believe that helping your product/service will indeed benefit the company. Close with a request for some specific action, and make that course of action as easy to follow as possible to maximize the chances of a positive response.
- Include secondary research to support your argument, related to your product and/or service.
- Explain what you will do in case the selected product or service does not initially sell as much as expected.
- Indicate potential digital channels for marketing your product or service.
- Consider cross-cultural and multinational implications.
Note: Main points from this memo will be included in the Week 5 Persuasive Presentation.
The following guidelines will help you effectively format specific memo elements, Business Communication Essentials, 7/e (Pg. 410):
- Addressees. When sending a memo to a long list of people, include the notation See distribution list or See below in the position at the top; then list the names at the end of the memo. Arrange this list alphabetically, except when high-ranking officials deserve more prominent placement. You can also address memos to groups of people–All Sales Representatives, Production Group, New Product Team.
- Courtesy titles. You need not use courtesy titles anywhere in a memo; first initials and last names, first names, or even initials alone are often sufficient. However, use a courtesy title if you would use one in a face-to-face encounter with the person.
- Subject line. The subject line of a memo helps busy colleagues quickly find out what your memo is about, so take care to make it concise and compelling.
- Body. Start the body of the memo on the second or third line below the heading. Like the body of a letter, it’s usually single-spaced with blank lines between paragraphs. Indenting paragraphs is optional. Handle lists, important passages, and subheadings as you do in letters.
- Writer’s initials. Unlike a letter, a memo doesn’t require a complimentary close or a signature, because your name is already prominent at the top. However, you may initial the memo–either beside the name appearing at the top of the memo or at the bottom of the memo.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
- A – attention (awareness): attract the attention of the customer.
- I – Interest the customer.
- D – desire benefit: convince customers that they want and desire the product or service and that it will satisfy their needs.
- A – action: lead customers towards taking action and/or purchasing.
Non-for-Profit Financial Reporting Review unicef financial statements, assignment help Other Assignment Help
Non-for-Profit Financial Reporting Review
Due Week 9 and worth 240 points
Select one (1) not-for-profit organization in an area of interest to you and review the financial statements and audit report for the organization. The financial statements and audit report of the not-for-profit organization should be readily and publically available on an active Website.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the selected not-for-profit’s financial statements to determine if the statements conform to Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) guidance in Statement No. 117, Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations (FASB ASC 958-205-45). Explain the selected organization’s use of the three (3) fund categories. Recommend at least two (2) areas of potential interest to the stakeholder concerning the status of revenue and expenses.
- Analyze the organization’s statement of cash flows. Explain the format that the organization utilizes, including any unique areas of emphasis that differ from-GAAP accounting format.
- Compare the organization’s reporting of pledges and contributions to its reporting of exchange transactions. Discuss the funds that are utilized.
- Assess the fiscal condition of the selected organization utilizing and interpreting ﬁnancial indicators, using ﬁnancial ratios that are widely accepted as being indicative of ﬁscal health. This assessment should also be expanded to include fund-raising analysis, program review, contributions, and grant analysis and revenue analysis.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess the accounting and financial reporting requirements for not-for-profit organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in government and not-for-profit accounting.
- Write clearly and concisely about government and not-for-profit accounting using proper writing mechanics.