integrate Porter’s Five Forces, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. integrate Porter’s Five Forces, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
please integrate Porter’s Five Forces, please also include the needs and gaps of the industry. this is based on the case study, Commonwealth Care Alliance: Elderly & Disabled Care. each question only needs to be a couple of paragraphs.
1. Why is commonwealth care alliance targeting a population that most insurers tried to avoid?
2. Describe commonwealth care alliance’s health plan in the Senior Care Plan. How does it differ from other insurance models and why?
3. Describe commonwealth care alliance’s approach to providing care and contracting for care delivery. What is the rationale?
4. Evaluate commonwealth care alliance’s overall model for elderly and disabled care? How can it be improved?
5. What challenges and constraints will commonwealth care alliancehave to contend with? What recommendations would you make to Dr. Master?
integrate Porter’s Five Forces, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Isosceles triangle, Equilateral triangle, Scalene triangle, math homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
Find a real example of each of the following below either around the
house, work or campus and describe the example in detail or print a
picture. CANNOT NOT USE THE INTERNET AT ALL FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF SO
WILL RESULT IN A GRADE OF ZERO. If you can’t follow the instructions
please do not bid and waste my time. Pictures needs to be in a
Isosceles triangle, Equilateral triangle, Scalene
triangle, Hexagon, Heptagon, Trapezoid, Acute angle,Obtuse angle,
Complimentary angles, Supplementary angles, Pyramid, Pentagon,
Parallelogram, Cube, Cone and Sphere
1. Find the perimeter of 3 of the above figures.
2. Find the total degree of all angles and individual angle measurements of your regular polygon.
3. Find the area of 3 of your figures.
4. Find the volume of 3 of the above figures
5. Find the surface area of 2 of the above figures
6. How might geometry be used to build a feeling of community?
7. How can geometry be used to promote responsible stewardship?
Walk, Talk, Cook, Eat: A Guide to Using Sources, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Module 10 Quiz for accounting, homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
who were given priority in making kills on the hunt, social science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
I need answers for this questions based from the reading that I attached.
Please use basic writing.
This is for Anthropology.
1- who were given priority in making kills on the hunt ?
2-who initiated the members into the tribe?
3- what symbols did the ethnographer observe?
4-what explicit knowledge did he learn?
5-what one tacit knowledge did the ethnographer learn from the other participation site?
6-what is one tacit knowledge element he discovered in the first participation site?
7-what two places did the ethnographer conduct participate observation?
8-who was the ethnographer’s informant?
9-what was one subsidiary question(how,what)?
10-what was the ethnographer’s guiding to?
Administrative Responsibility, Conflict, and Ethical Reflection discussion question, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Discussion – Week 3
Administrative Responsibility, Conflict, and Ethical Reflection
When performing the functions of a public administrator, your realm of responsibility typically requires you to take standard, established actions to resolve challenges. This standard approach may involve objective responsibilities, whereas, other situations might compel you to take responsibility according to your personal ethical code and internal sense of accountability and imposed obligation. Situations may not present you with one clear solution to the challenges you face, however. Fulfilling these concepts of objective and subjective administrative responsibility can be a difficult, complex, and stressful task given the multiplicity of roles one plays in today’s society. However, the struggle is not just an internal one. Conflicts of authority, interest, and roles, also confound the role of the public administrator.
For this week’s Discussion, review the Menzel (2009) article located in this week’s resources. Then, select a county administrator from the case study presented in the article and reflect on the ethical dilemma associated with his or her role in the scandal.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post by Day 3 a brief explanation of how ethical reflection might have helped the Pinellas County public administrators avoid the ethical scandal described in Menzel’s case study. Then, identify the county public administrator you selected and the ethical dilemma associated with his or her role in the scandal. Finally, explain whether the ethical dilemma you described represents conflict of authority, interest, or roles and explain why.
Support your postings and responses with specific references to the resources.
Administrative Responsibility, Conflict, and Ethical Reflection discussion question, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Critical Issues in Policing Paper, law assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Resource: Reference and Citation Examples
Complete the following CJi Interactive activities
- Ch. 6: The Police and Constitution
- Issue 1: The Loss of Some Personal Liberty as a Result of the Patriot Act may Actually Protect Liberty
- Ch. 7: The Police: Issues and Challenges
- Types of Force
- Police Liability
- Myth v. Reality: Police Often have to Confront Dangerous Situations with Deadly Force
- Issue 1: Profiling
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper explaining critical issues in policing. Address the following key aspects of policing activities and operations:
- Dangers of policing
- Less-than-lethal weapons
- Technology used in policing
- Issues of homeland security and law enforcement relationships
- One additional critical issue in policing that is of interest to you
- Explain the issue.
- Explain how the issue is relevant to this paper.
Include information learned from the CJi Interactive activities in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Case Study Analysis: Volunteer Work, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Read and respond to a case study attached below in documents to demonstrate your understanding of, and ability to apply, the most important concepts of Organizational Structure and Design.
Review a case study of Habitat for Humanity in Chapter 6 of the course textbook. Then, visit the Student Career Center under “Becoming a Great Employee” and read the information about Organizational Culture.
As an organizational manager, compose a proposal to your (fictitious) leadership explaining the value of locating and adapting a volunteer network. Be sure to address the following:
- A detailed report of what you have learned about potential organizational volunteers and where they can be found.
- Examples of how your organization would benefit from the volunteers.
- Describe how the volunteers fit into the organization’s structure. Take each of the six elements of organization design and discuss how each would affect this structural approach.
- Explain any impact to the organizational culture by referring to several of the tips found in the Adapting to Organizational Culture information in the Student Career Center.
Your well-written proposal should meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 pages in length
- Formatted according to the APA Requirements
- Cite a minimum of two scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these scholarly sources!
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing, which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately. Remember that you can always improve your work by providing support from outside scholarly sources, which help both to bolster your own assertions and supplement your ideas.
Nursing Research Discussion, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Week 5 Nursing Research Discussion
Visit South’s online library and review these two
•Connelly, L. M. (2014). Use of theoretical frameworks
in research. MEDSURG Nursing, 23(3), 187-188.
•Green, H. E. (2014). Use of theoretical and
conceptual frameworks in qualitative research. Nurse Researcher, 21(6), 34-38.
Next, review the evidence you are collecting for your
proposed study. Which theories have others cited? Are you seeing a common theme?
Next construct a conceptual map (see p. 133 in your textbook). Use Microsoft
Word or Microsoft PowerPoint and include this as an attachment. Be sure you
have defined the concepts and included relational statements.
Provide constructive, supportive feedback to your
The topic for my proposed study is Preventing Central
Line Associated Bloodstream Infections
Must be at least 400 words, APA formatted with
references and there should be two separate word documents. One that answers
the question provided for the discussion and another one for the conceptual
Describe three theories of psychology, writing homework help Humanities Assignment Help
1. Describe three theories of psychology, which you draw from the empirical literature and are potentially related to your broad topic area. Select one or two of these theories as the basis for your dissertation or project application, justifying their relevance to your defined problem statement.
2.Based on the selected theories in DQ 1, propose two potential overarching research questions for your dissertation or two overarching objectives for your project application. These research questions or objectives must be based on the problem statement and selected psychological theories. Discuss which one overarching research question or objective best addresses the problem statement and why.