International Finance presentation Business Finance Assignment Help. International Finance presentation Business Finance Assignment Help.
I need you to do me a presentation about Turkey (the country).
1-issue: you will need to look for an issue with the IMF (international monetary fund) or world bank.
2- a background on Turkey’s history, demo-graphs, economy etc…
3- Solutions on how to fix the issue
4- an article that support your solution.
5- references used.
I need you to also send an outline explaining everything on the powerpoint . The power point should be 5 slides
(wikipedia is not a valid source)
Try using wall street journal, washington post, newyork post, the economist etc…
World Bank: http://www.doingbusiness.org/
Transparency Int’l: http://www.transparency.org/
International Finance presentation Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Need help with my Midterm Generalist Practice Family Social work assignment/biopsycholsocial assessment Humanities Assignment Help
Good evening tutors,
I have an assignment/assessment due for my
generalist practice class due in a week and my mission is to
complete this assignment early and correctly. This assignment is is basically
an assessment of a make believe family. You will pretend (make believe)
“Fake” you have interviewed a family, and will follow the instructions
listed on the attachment. The purpose of this paper is to see if my skills have
I asked that only tutors who are Social work majors or Social Science majors to
only take on this project.
have attached the Assignment instructions, grading rubric, sample of an
assessment my instructor provided (Please Note–Do not copy or follow the same
format as the sample assessment, create your own) and textbook pages listed on
the instructions for your reference to answer the questions.
Pages will be uploaded/sent to you once the assignment has been accepted)
ask that once you have completed the assignment to go back and double check
that everything has been met.
is not a research paper so no citations/reference page is needed. This is just
an a paper on assessing a family.
I am giving the tutor 4 days to work on this assignment to fulfill all
requirements for this assignment. You are welcome to turn it in sooner if possible.
Should you need more clarification please feel free to message me with any
questions before taking on the project.
how globalization affect on religion Humanities Assignment Help
I would like from you to review the following things carefully in order to write the Final draft.
1- This project contains three sections (drafts).
2- the first section was an early draft of my chosen article. I did this and you can find it in the files as “ENC 1101 outline template”
3- the second section was the intermediate draft which is the actual paper. I did the intermediate draft and received comments from my professor.
I uploaded files for the intermediate draft and the comments as well.
4- The professor’s comments are very important to you in order to write the final draft. So review all the comments carefully and revise the paper. That’s all what you need to do.
Now, the reset of the information is the description of all the project. So, review the description to see what else you need to include for the final draft and to understand the project itself as well.
Project 2 is an 800-1000 word literature review arguing that a scholarly conversation on a topic has changed—or has not changed—over a period of time. This project uses at least four sources, two of which must be published between 2000 and 2010, and two of which must be published between 2011 and 2017. Project 2 is a Global Citizens Assignment that conforms to Learning Outcomes objectives D, E, and F.
The early draft will be an outline that presents your main points with supporting evidence. Include sources and evidence in the form of quotes or paraphrasing in addition to your argument.
The intermediate draft should be an 800-1,000 word literature review that argues how a scholarly conversation about your chosen topic has changed—or not changed—over a period of time, using two sources published between 2000 and 2010 and two sources published between 2011 and 2016. You should integrate summarized, paraphrased, and quoted materials from your four sources to demonstrate your understanding and provide support for your thesis.
Turning in your intermediate draft late may result in not being able to participate in peer review.
Follow assignment guidelines as outlined by your instructor. Using MyReviewers, you will provide feedback via peer review. The peer review process allows you to respond to your peers’ drafts as fellow writers working toward the common goal of producing properly formatted, useful and insightful essays. Both you and your peers will be using each other’s comments and recommendations to improve your work. Thus, your individual commitment to peer review has a real impact on the success of the entire class.
The final draft should be a 800-1,000-word revised literature review that argues how a scholarly conversation about a chosen topic has changed—or not changed—over a period of time, using two sources published between 2000 and 2010 and two sources published between 2011 and 2016. You should ensure that your claim is fully supported with summarized, paraphrased, and quoted material drawn from your four chosen sources. The final draft will reflect significant revisions based upon instructor and peer feedback.
For this project, you will find six sources surrounding your topic question and create an annotated bibliography. Then narrow those six sources down to four (two sources published between 2000 and 2010 and two sources published between 2011 and 2016) that demonstrate change or lack of change in perspective over time.
You will create an 800-1,000 word literature review concerning global and cultural interrelationships and interdependencies across place and time that includes the following:
- An introduction that states your thesis (a claim) about how the scholarly conversation has changed over time
- Evidence from the research you did in Project 1 to support your thesis; quote, summarize, and paraphrase according to MLA or APA guidelines
- Four sources from your annotated bibliography, two sources published between 2000 and 2010, and two sources published between 2011 and 2016
- Connections between sources (comparisons and contrasts) to support your argument
In Project 2, you will research and write a literature review that argues how a scholarly conversation about your chosen topic has changed–or not changed–over a period of time. Your audience for this project is an academic audience who is unfamiliar with the topic and changes in perspectives regarding the topic. Project 1 lays the foundation of research and understanding of scholarship concerning global and cultural interrelationships and interdependencies across place and time. You will further develop your research question to reflect the evolution of the research process as it moves from an annotated bibliography to an evidence-based academic essay.
This assignment will be evaluated using the Project 2 Rubric and the guidelines listed above.
Terms You Should Know
- Literature Review: A report that overviews and evaluates scholarship about a topic
- Conversation: Two sides of a topic, often contrasting
- Historical perspective: A way of seeing a topic in the context of its time period
- Thesis: The main idea/purpose/argument of the essay
- Historiography: Tracing how perspectives on a topic have changed over time
- Revision: Adding, removing, or modifying parts of writing
- Evidence: Support for an argument
Let me know if you need any further information.
Write a 2-3 page paper addressing the following questions and requirements: Writing Assignment Help
- Define in your own words what you look for in a quality service experience. If your standards are different based upon the type of service, tell me what those differences are.
- Describe a service that you have had that you think is a “quality service experience”.
- Write a brief paragraph providing at least two reasons why you think this is was a quality service experience. Use your own standards of quality to describe what about the service provided to you makes you feel it is of quality. Be specific.
- Describe a service that you have had that you think is not a “quality service experience”.
- Write a brief paragraph providing at least two reasons why you think this is was not a quality service experience. Use your own standards of quality to describe what about the service provided to you makes you feel it was not of quality. Be specific.
- What two things would have to change about this poor service experience that could have made it a quality experience? Be specific with what would need to change.
excel question files attached Business Finance Assignment Help
2. A brand manager for ColPal Products must determine how much time to allocate between radio and television advertising during the next month. Market research has provided estimates of the audience exposure for each minute of advertising in each medium, which it would like to maximize. Costs per minute of advertising are also known, and the manager has a limited budget of $25,000. The manager has decided that because television ads have been found to be much more effective than radio ads, at least 70% of the time should be allocated to television. Suppose that we have the following data:
|Type of Ad||Exposure/Minute||Cost/Minute|
- Identify the decision variables, objective function, and constraints in simple verbal expressions.
- Mathematically formulate a linear optimization model.
choose a topic and use an evaluation approach to organize and create an argument about that topic Humanities Assignment Help
for your third paper you will be required to write an essay at least 8 pages long using evaluation to write a persuasive argument. choose a topic and use an evaluation approach to organize and create an argument about that topic. review the toulmin methods of organizing arguments of value guidance on how to structure your own essay.how can we judge your topic based on specific criteria? what criteria should we use to judge its values ? where does the value criterion come from? a key element of evaluation is convincing readers to understand and accept your method of judging your subject. how does your judgment of the subject help up to better understand the subject as a whole ? create your own criteria for judging your subject , and argue in your essay if your subject either completely, partially, or doesn’t meet the standards you use.
your essay needs to be clear and unified under your thesis. make sure to include specific evidence from the article you read, to show how and why you analyzed the article the way you analyzed the article the way you did in your essay. make sure to review the section in your textbook on proper MLA citation for t any quotes or paraphrase you use from your outside source.
choose a topic and use an evaluation approach to organize and create an argument about that topic Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Presentación de noticias Writing Assignment Help
Presentación de Noticias
“Presentación de Noticias” es una actividad académica para aprender a reportar acontecimientos de la actualidad, ampliar nuestro conocimiento de los eventos importantes en la vida social de los países de habla hispana, expandir nuestro vocabulario, y darnos más confianza en hablar en público.
Para hacer esta actividad, los alumnos necesitan escoger un artículo en español de un periódico digital auténtico de cualquier país hispanohablante que no sea los Estados Unidos. Busque los elementos esenciales de información y después escriba un resumen escrito en sus propias palabras. NO pueden copiar directamente del artículo. El resumen necesita ser un mínimo de dos párrafos (8-10 oraciones completas). Tendrán que entregar su resumen el día de la presentación. También necesitan entregar una copia del artículo completo.
El día de la presentación los alumnos presentarán sus noticias oralmente a sus compañeros de clase. Tienen como opción hacer su presentación utilizando Power Point, Prezi, o Linoit, etc., pero no es un requisito. Escriba por favor el vocabulario clave de su noticia en el pizarrón antes de presentar. Si hacen una presentación digital, pueden incluir el vocabulario en alguna parte de su presentación.
Venga a clase preparado a contestar preguntas.
Una nota importante: todos los alumnos tendrán que participar haciéndoles preguntas a los presentadores, y tendrán que escribir su propia reacción u opinión sobre la noticia presentada.
Algunos enlaces útiles de periódicos digitales:
CULTURAL BELIEFS- ONLY 2 PAGES Writing Assignment Help
**PLEASE NOTE- MY CULTURE IS AFRICAN AMERICAN AND THE TOPIC IS RELIGION. FOR OTHER CULTURES, YOU CAN USE CAUCASIANS, LATINO’S AND SPANISH CULTURES, ETC. PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THIS POST IN IT’S ENTIRETY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO**
Final Research Paper
In the Final Research Paper, you will examine your own culture from an etic (outsider’s) perspective and another culture from an emic (insider’s) perspective to demonstrate your understanding of cultural relativism and examine misconceptions and ethnocentric beliefs concerning each of these cultures. Keep the distinction between cultural relativism and moral relativism in mind as you write your final paper. Even if you do not personally agree with a cultural practice, demonstrate your understanding of the practice in its cultural context. Avoid opinionated or judgmental language in your paper.
Cultural relativism is the idea that the beliefs and practices of a culture should be understood within the context of that particular culture’s background, history, and current events surrounding it. We should not ethnocentrically impose our own beliefs and opinions, which are products of our own enculturation.
Cultural relativism is not the same as moral relativism, however. As Crapo (2013) notes
We need not, for instance, come to value infanticide in order to understand the roles it may play in peoples’ lives in a society where it is customary. What cultural relativism requires of us is simply that we do not confuse our own feelings about such a custom with understanding it. To do the latter, we must investigate the meanings the custom has for those who practice it and the functions it may fulfill in their society. (section 1.4, “Cultural Differences: Cultural Relativism,” para. 3)
Keep the distinction between cultural relativism and moral relativism in mind as you write your Final Research Paper. Even if you do not personally agree with a cultural practice, demonstrate your understanding of the practice in its cultural context. Avoid opinionated or judgmental language in your paper.
Your Final Research Paper will consist of two main parts, framed by an Introduction and a Conclusion.
See the Final Paper Flow Chart for a quick overview of the assignment. See the following instructions for information on each part of the paper.
Begin with an introductory paragraph that has a thesis statement at the end. The introduction should set up your topic, giving a preview and summary of the analysis you will present in the body of the paper. The thesis statement is the last sentence or two of the introduction and states what the main point structuring your paper will be.
ATTACHED is an Example of an Introduction.
Using the article by Miner (1956) and the feedback you received from your instructor on your worksheet in Week Three, describe one aspect of your own culture from an etic perspective. See the appropriate Sections in the Textbook in the List of Topics, based on your chosen topic from Week Three, for information on how to approach your paper from an anthropological perspective. You can describe American culture in general, as Miner does, or you can describe an American subculture, such as a specific geographical group (e.g., New Yorkers), a particular ethnicity (e.g., African Americans), or an age-related category of Americans (e.g., millennials).
Use reputable statistics and/or scholarly research to support any factual statements. Do not rely solely on personal experience or opinion.
ATTACHED IS Example of Part I.
Refer to the article you chose for Part II of the worksheet assignment in Week Three and describe an aspect of another culture from an emic (insider’s) perspective. You do not have to do research beyond reading your chosen article; however, if you do choose to conduct additional research make sure to use reputable statistics and/or scholarly sources to support any factual statements. Do not rely upon personal experience or opinion.
ATTACHED is an Example of Part II.
End with a concluding paragraph that reinforces your thesis. Summarize and tie together your main points for the reader. Provide a brief self-reflexive analysis of what you learned while writing this paper.
ATTACHED is an Example of Conclusion.
The Final Research Paper
- Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (excluding title page and references page, meaning it will be seven to eight pages total), and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page (see title page) with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must have well-structured body paragraphs with clear transitions from one topic to the next. Incorporate in-text citations (see In-Text Citation Guide) from your scholarly sources to support your analysis throughout the paper.
- Must describe an aspect of your own culture from an etic perspective for Part I.
- Must describe an aspect of another culture from an emic perspective for Part II.
- Must demonstrate a perspective of cultural relativism throughout, avoiding judgmental and opinionated language.
- Must end with a conclusion that that reinforces the thesis and provides a self-reflexive analysis.
- Must use at least one scholarly resource in addition to the textbook, the Miner article, and the article chosen from the list in Part II of the Week Three assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style in the body of the paper and on the references page
- Must include a separate References Page that is formatted according to APA style.
Contrast two portraits by Picasso( NO BLUE PERIOD) Humanities Assignment Help
Choose two Picasso’s portraits(Do not use Blue Period Works).500 to 800 words that clearly compare and contrast the use of the Visual Elements and Design Principles as listed on your Glossary. Refer to the Glossary for the correct use of art terms as well. This paper is to be typed and printed out for class. Use 10 point Times that is double spaced. Do include the two portraits you are comparing and contrasting in this MS Word file and be sure to include the title, size, date, and medium the portrait was created in, for example is it a watercolor or an oil painting. Do run spell check. Proofread your work to be sure it is well written. Be detailed and focus on what you see in your own words. No biographical information is needed. No stories about the artists life. Just focus on seeing the portraits and writing in great detail how you see – light, shape, values, contrast, color, texture, line, space, balance, focal point, unity and variety, proportion and scale – all in your own words.
There are the lists of glossary you may need.
Everything must by your own.
Pictures should be included in the Word file.
Paper topic: Explain the significance of religion for Politics Writing Assignment Help
Free writing about the topic, no sources but include the notes I have written at the bottom. This paper is submitted into turnitin.com, no plagiarism should be in the paper.
- 7 pages in length
- 12pt Times New Roman font, double-spaced, 1-in margins
- Include page numbers
- Include a title on the first page of the paper (see topic-specific titles above)
- Cite only the lectures and course readings
- Use in-text citations [e.g., “(Lecture, date)”, or (Otoxby et al., p. x)”] whenever you reference words/ideas from the course materials!
- Direct quotes must be in quotation marks (“”) even if you include a citation, otherwise this is plagiarism and will result in a low or failing grade—where possible, you should be paraphrasing in your own words rather than using lots of quotations
- No works-cited page is necessary
Include the following as quotes or rephrase them( some are sources you can use): (Bold words must be included in the text). No sources should be used other than the lecture notes which I will include in the following.
- Consider the first Amendment of the United states has very much to say about the role of religion in American life. (Lecture, 2/16)
- Colonies that became states as a result of the revolution have been founded in part for religion reasons. The further south you go the less that is. (Lecture, 2/16)
- Talk about the Sacred-Mundane division of labor.
- Religious institutions make regulatory claims on governments and society, and government makes regulatory claims on what religious institutions or faith can or can not do. If you think about it that is in the first amendment. (Lecture, 2/23)
- State churches ( establishment by law), they have costs and benefits to them. Benefits include the gain of formal monopoly, guaranteed economic resources, and also control of publicly enforced social morality. Costs include corruption of the faith. (Lecture, 2/23)
- Briefly connect it to Islam and the Islamic law (or use it as an example: Islamic Sharia). (Lecture, 2/26)
- Other examples include Hinduism and Buddhism.
- What is “Greed” in terms of being in religious institutions and politics. (Lecture, 2/26)