Introduction to Health Care Security Health Medical Assignment Help. Introduction to Health Care Security Health Medical Assignment Help.
Perform a task analysis to determine the most efficient and cost-effective method of staffing for security in health care. The task analysis will assess productivity, performance improvement measures, and tracking methods. Use the sample task analysis outlined on page 59 of your textbook. Please note the following data changes.
- The patrol zones take an average of 60-90 minutes (instead of 30-60).
- The officer works anywhere from 390 to 408 minutes (instead of 408 to 432).
Determine the productivity rate, standards of performance, and types of forms that can be used for tracking purposes. (75 points) (A 3-page response is required.)
Productivity Rate: Based on the data in the sample task analysis, calculate the Department’s average productivity rate. (25 points)
Standards of Performance: Based on the job duties and tasks outlined in the sample task analysis, determine what the standards could be to measure the performance of the jobs. Note: Use the sample job description on page 79 of your textbook. (25 points)
Tracking Forms: In reviewing the job description and tasks, discuss the types of forms that can be used for tracking and reporting purposes. (25 points)
Based on the results of your analysis, discuss the most efficient and cost-effective way of staffing security at this health care facility. (25 points) (A 1-page response is required.)
Introduction to Health Care Security Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
(Choose Topic) Writing Assignment Help
Application: Paper on Amnesia or Nature vs. Nurture Controversy
For this week’s Assignment, you write a paper on one of the three topics listed below. The first two topics deal with different types and causes of amnesia. The last topic involves analyzing the nature versus nurture controversy and proposing one resolution to this debate.
Select one of the following topics and write a 5-page paper. Your paper must follow APA guidelines including proper citations of references:
- Amnesia due to emotional trauma:
There is scientific consensus that amnesia can be caused by head trauma and other organic causes. More controversial is amnesia caused by emotional trauma. There is little or no experimental evidence for the psychodynamic mechanism of repression. Yet movies portray this as a common event. Do you believe that amnesia can be caused by emotional trauma? What possible underlying mechanism would explain this phenomenon in neurologic terms? What doubts are cast by researches on the validity of psychological amnesia? You must address both the pros and cons of this issue and demonstrate critical thinking, not just advocating one position over the other. Support your paper using the current literature. You may wish to refer to this week’s optional learning resources as a starting point.
- Amnesia in Korsakoff’s syndrome:
Compare and contrast the amnesia associated with bilateral medial-temporal lobectomy and that associated with Korsakoff ’s syndrome. Support your paper using the current literature.
- Nature vs. Nurture Controversy:
Critically evaluate the nature versus nurture controversy and formulate one resolution to this debate. Use examples related to the topics covered in Weeks 4, through 6 in support of your evaluation.
APA PLEASE!!!!! Plenty of references (8-10) within 5 years
500 word discussion post Writing Assignment Help
Between the earlier literature and the work of the eighteenth century it is clear that the letter and the sermon are two distinct genres of early American writing. The letter establishes an intimacy between the writer and the reader, while the sermon (and we can view Thomas Paine’s work as a sermon, of a sort, and certainly the work of David Walker) is meant to bring a large population into a shared communal experience.
Consider the pieces included in “Letters between John and Abigail Adams” and then the sermon-like works of Paine and Walker. Find specific phrases the authors are using to establish trust with their intended audience. How do these passages help establish a connection?
Next, it is recognized in the introduction to Benjamin Franklin’s work that he “is, on the one hand, the embodiment of the Age of Reason, and yet, on the other hand, he is decidedly modern, a masterfully agile performer of parts who (in the words of one critic) ‘envisaged the process of what might be called self-creation as the conscious playing of a series of calculated roles’” (293). The Autobiography is also widely recognized as the first great American prose narrative.
One of the elements of the work’s greatness is exemplified by specific storytelling techniques. Of these techniques, we see Franklin organizes his writing partially in the letter-form. Consider the tone of The Autobiography and the thoughts in “Benjamin Franklin Slept Here.” What does omission of certain details do to the story itself? Does it make it less true? Why or why not?
Finally, in your opinion, which of the three forms studied in this discussion post (letters, sermons, autobiographical narratives) is the most effective and why?
Your initial post should be at least 300 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.
Requirements Writing Assignment Help
- Post the rough draft of your narrative essay by the end of Day 6.
- Post directly to the discussion; do not attach a document. If you have composed your remarks in Microsoft Word, you can use the copy and paste function to include your work within the thread.
- Make sure you check spelling, grammar, and mechanics.
- Use APA style for citations. Please revisit Week 1 Lesson: Avoiding Plagiarism with APA-Style Citations if you need to review the proper citation styles.
- Respond to TWO classmates’ threads by Day 7.
Worth 10% of your final Grade
“We tell ourselves stories in order to live,” Joan Didion wrote in The White Album (1979).
Words and stories are powerful. Stories help us understand our lives, and they help us connect our experiences in some meaningful way with other people’s lives. Think about the stories that were told to you and about you as you were growing up by parents, teachers, ministers, salesmen, or politicians. How did they shape your vision of yourself and your world?
Compose a five-paragraph narrative essay to tell a story. The introductory paragraph should begin with an engaging opening and end with the main point. As you jot down ideas, ask yourself what point you want to make in the essay, and then craft the thesis statement from that main point. After that, there should be at least THREE supporting body paragraphs that tell the story, PLUS a concluding paragraph that offers a strong close to the essay and reveals the meaning of telling the story. Use what you have learned about descriptive details to help the reader visualize the events.
The following list provides you with some ideas to help you get started. You may choose to tell about a time…
- When you were given a meaningful gift.
- When you lost something important.
- When you received your first or favorite pet.
- When you earned an award.
- When you learned an important lesson.
- When you were scared by something or someone.
- When you were on your favorite vacation.
- When you first learned a new skill (like driving, riding a bike, painting a picture, or playing a sport).
Ernst and Young – Highlight Sheet Creation Business Finance Assignment Help
HIGHLIGHT SHEET CREATION
- Research its assigned company and produce a “fact sheet with opinions”
- The highlight sheet is just that – key highlights about the company.
- The objective is to create an interesting, high level summary.
- As appropriate, this should incorporate tables, images and/or other graphical elements to help tell the story in an engaging and memorable way.
Highlight Sheet Side One
Answer the following questions:
- Is your company a multinational corporation?
- How many employees and where?
- Lines of business by type and size?
- What is its structure
- How is it regulated?
- Company values and mission?
- Competitors? Market share?
- What do you hear in US news/business media about it?
Evaluate the performance of your organization or department, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
You will utilize your change model for this assignment. Review the feedback submitted by your instructor on your previous change model assignment. Make any changes or modifications necessary for the submission of this assignment.
Evaluate the performance of your organization or department. Identify an area that would significantly benefit from initiating a change. Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) in which you describe the particular area you propose to address through a change initiative. Include the following for your company:
- Discuss the issues in this area and the current outcomes as a result of the issues.
- Describe the external and/or internal driving forces, contributing issues, and the people affected.
- Evaluate the stakeholders involved and discuss how they will be affected by your change initiative.
- Clarify your role and responsibility as a change leader. Discuss the leadership theory (or theories) you will use to guide the change process.
- Discuss the change agents you need to recruit in order to successfully implement your change. Describe the roles of these change agents.
- Utilize your change model to develop strategies: (a) Explain the relevance of this model to your organization; and (b) Present the strategic aspects using your model. Be sure to clearly define the purpose of each aspect, the people involved, and the actions that need to be taken.
- Identify, or predict, the potential barriers to change. Discuss possible ways to overcome these obstacles, including methods for dealing with emerging or unforeseen circumstances that could impede implementation.
- Describe the evaluation methods you will use to determine the level of success of your change initiative. Discuss what metrics or measureable determinates you will use.
- Propose strategies to anchor change or support continuous change.
- Establish how your change plan supports the organizational mission/goal, genuinely addresses stakeholder concerns, and will serve as an equitable contribution for the community or society overall.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Evaluate the performance of your organization or department, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Organizational behavior Class, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Organizational behavior Class
Current Articles and *informal presentations (two @ 125 points each) 250 points total Students will sign up for two dates (separate days) to present a written minimum three page summary and analyzation of two relatively recent studies/articles from an academic peer reviewed journal on any topic within the course subject matter. You will find these studies using the CBU Business Source Premier Database from our Library. The papers will be written in APA format, including a title page, in-text citations and a reference page
Compare and contrast the two studies. For the highest grade use the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy (evaluation, synthesis, or analysis) when writing about your studies.
Empiricism and Rationalism, homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Assignment 1: Empiricism and Rationalism
By Week 3, Day 3 respond to the below prompt and post your response in this Discussion Area. You should quote or paraphrase from specific pages in the course text to support your claims about philosophical ideas and concepts, using correct APA citation. Start reviewing and responding to your classmates and the facilitator as early in the week as possible.
Write a 1–2-page explanation of the Cartesian Method and identify some of the potential problems with, and appeal of, this approach. Try to illustrate key aspects of this method with your own examples.
Submit your essay to the W3: Assignment 1 Discussion by June 3, 2017.
Critical Issues in Psychology, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Between 400 – 500 words each question, no citations needed, well written
1) Describe the effect of the prevailing view in science on the impact and acceptance of new ways of thinking.
2) What is metaphysics? Give examples of metaphysical questions and relate these examples to current issues in modern psychology.
3) What is epistemology? Describe 3 epistemological theories and be able to give an example of how each theory would address a particular problem in modern psychology.
4) Aristotle as well as other early Greek philosophers set the tone for many important problems in psychology. What was Aristotle’s basic method in the philosophy of science? Give specific examples of how he used his method to address metaphysical questions.
5) What is inductive definition? Describe Socrates’ method of inductive definition and discuss what motivated him to develop his method. Is the logic of inductive definition clearly sound? Why or why not?
6) Describe Karl Popper’s views about the nature of scientific theories. Be sure to make clear what he thought distinguished good from bad scientific theories. Give an example of a good and bad scientific theory from Popper’s point of view.
7) What is the mind/body problem and what are the two basic positions on the problem? Give an example of the existence of the mind/body problem in psychology today.
8) Describe the contribution of each of the three major areas of work (philosophy, physiology and psychophysics) that resulted in the development of psychology as a science.
9) Distinguish between structuralism and functionalism. Name the very basic differences between the two positions and what might have motivated the development of these two views in psychology. Which of these two schools of thought is most influential in psychology today and why? Name the major figures in the historical development of these two schools of thought.
10) Distinguish between Wundt’s empirical work (his research), Wundt’s theory of consciousness and his philosophy of science. Describe each and show that they are different forms of investigation.
11) Describe very carefully Watson’s position as given in his 1929 paper “Behaviourism – The Modern Note In Psychology”. What problem was he attempting to address with his new formulation of psychology? Was he right?
Contemporary World Literature, Written Assignment help Writing Assignment Help
Contemporary World Literature
This paper needs to be a minimum of 6-7 pages and in APA
format. The paper should include:
Title Page – Captivating title, your name, title of
the course, date
Body – 6-7 pages in length. Follow this rough outline:
I. Introduction – introduce topic-
(Remember you will choose from a list of questions.) Bring focus to your study
through thesis statement.
II. First Point coming out of thesis
a. Support #1 from research
b. Support #2 from research
c. Personal observation
III. Second Point coming out of thesis
a. Support #1 from research
b. Support #2 from research
c. Personal opinion
IV.T hird Point (if needed) coming
out of thesis statement
a. Support #1 from research
b. Support #2 from research
c. Personal opinion
V. Conclusion – restate thesis and
close with striking point or quotation.
References Cited page – in APA
2.Proper mechanics (clear, concise, and complete sentences and
paragraphs), proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
3.10-15 citations (quotes) for the paper from the primary texts
plus your research in one or two secondary sources. (Primary
texts are the original works of literature you choose to study. Research
focuses on secondary sources, which are critical books and essays about the
texts. You should spend most of your time in the original works!) Your textbook
is a good resource. Please use one or two sources as available from your
college’s Online Library. Visit the Online Library for help on conducting
research. The Online Library is accessible through the Resources tab. Internet
resources should be reliable as at a university, website.
4.Use statements and ideas that are your own writing and blend these
in with your research. Do not plagiarize. If you want to use actual words from
a source, put them in quotation marks with the source.
APA format for the paper and for citing your sources.
Please include a reference page and site sources within the paper.
I have chosen Topic#2
Much of modernist literature challenges
a typical view of reality – a view that is said to be obtained by a sense of
objectivity. In the stories by Franz Kafka and Gabriel Garcia Marquez, and in
the descriptions given in Andre Breton’s poem, what does the real world look
like? In what ways is the world they describe different from the world you live
in? In what ways is it similar? What motivates these writers to represent a
world that is so different from the one we experience? Explain.
Here are some Suggestions for your topic:
Steps to Narrow Your Topic
As you read over the questions that are raised for each of the
above topics, you should attempt to answer them. You will find that some are
factual questions that can be answered by looking at the primary source (i.e.
the original work of literature under study). It is a good idea to write down
where in the literary work (page, paragraph) you find these answers because you
will probably need to cite them later in your paper. Other, more critical,
questions will require you to draw your own conclusion. These questions will
require research that you can once again cite in your paper later in order to
support the conclusion you draw.
Begin thinking about your thesis statement. A thesis statement
should be reduced to a single sentence that reflects the research you have done
on the topic. Then begin to rough out a tentative outline. Examine the findings
from your research and try to arrange them in such a way that best makes your
case. It is typical to have done more research than you need to make your
point. You should be discriminating with your research and use only what you
It may be a good idea initially to select more than one topic from the list,
and then dive into your background reading and research. You might find that
you are more comfortable with one topic than another after you
have begun to do a little research. On the other hand, sometimes it’s possible
to know right away what you want to write about! Note that if you want to
adjust or add to this list of topics, you must receive approval from your
Please write the paper on topic#2 – Reality Check
So the paper needs to be at least 6-7 pages long and in APA format. Please include a reference page and site sources within the paper.
I have attached my outline.