IRAC essay Business Finance Assignment Help. IRAC essay Business Finance Assignment Help.
The legislature of the fictitious state of Xanadu passes a law that states “All people are welcome at all state-run swimming, beach, and golf facilities, as long as they are white. Non-whites may not use any of those facilities.”
Within 24 hours after passage, Brenda, a civil rights attorney, brings a cause of action in federal court to have the new regulation ruled unconstitutional. The federal court immediately rules that the state law violates the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment and issues an injunction against its enforcement.
A week later, the state passes a new law that reads “Because we don’t believe that we are capable of managing integrated swimming, beach, and golf facilities, we are hereby closing all such state-run facilities.” Brenda sues again in federal court, asking the court to rule that the closure of the facilities is likewise unconstitutional. Brenda argues that even though the closure itself is not discriminatory since it applies equally to everyone, the closure should nevertheless be prevented because it was obviously done for a purpose that implies discrimination against non-whites.
You are a clerk in the federal district court for the District of Xanadu. Please find one Federal case from any jurisdiction that would be very relevant to apply to this scenario. Summarize the facts of the case, discuss the Court’s reasoning, and explain why you agree or disagree with the Court’s ruling in terms of the 14th Amendment. Also, explain how that case could be applied to our scenario.
An IRAC-style essay is appropriate for this assignment.
IRAC essay Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Simple identification of few tables in database Programming Assignment Help
a) Use Oracle SQL* Plus, create the schema of this database. Continue by inserting the data records as presented in the handout. Document final tables.
b) Solve the following queries in SQL. For each query, you need to specify the SQL and show the result of each query if applied to the Order-Entry Database
Material, see attachment
1) List the customer number, name (first and last), city, and the balance of customers who reside in Denver with a balance greater than $150 or who reside in Seattle with a balance greater than $300.
2) List the employee number, name (first and last), and phone of employees who have taken orders in January 2013 from customers with balances greater than $300. Remove duplicate rows in the result.
3) List the order number, order date, customer name (first and last), and total amount for orders placed on January 23, 2013. The total amount of an order is the sum of the quantity times the product price of each product on the order.
4) List the product number, product name, sum of the quantity of products ordered, and total order amount (sum of the product price times the quantity) for orders placed in January 2013. Only include products that have more than five products ordered in January 2013. Sort the result in descending order of the total amount.
5) List the employee number, employee name (first and last), commission rate, supervising employee name (first and last), and the commission rate of the supervisor.
6) Using the join operator style, list the product name and the price of all products ordered by Beth Taylor in January 2013. Remove duplicate rows from the result.
7) For Colorado customers, compute the number of orders placed in January 2013 in which the orders contain products made by Connex. The result should include the customer number, last name and number of orders placed in January 2013.
8) For each employee with a commission rate greater than 0.03, compute the total commission earned from orders taken in January 2013. The total commission earned is the total order amount times the commission rate. The result should include the employee number, employee last name and total commission earned.
9) List the product number, name, price and total order value (sum of price times quantity) of products ordered by Colorado customers in January 2013 in web orders. A web order does not have an employee associated with the order.
discussion You are a manager working for an insurance company, statistics homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
- You are a manager working for an insurance
company. Your job entails processing individual claims filed by
policyholders. In general, most claims are relatively minor, costwise,
but a few are quite expensive. Each quarter, you compile a report
summarizing key claims statistics that includes the number of claims
submitted, the mean cost per claim, the median cost per claim, the
proportion of claims being litigated, the number of emergency
procedures, the proportion of men versus women, and the average age of
claimants. Your measures are computed separately for the southern and
northern regions, and you are interested in determining whether or not
there are statistically significant differences between the two regions
on each of the aforementioned measures.
- Evaluate which comparisons would require the use of the t-test and which would use the chi-squared test.
- Explain your answers. Support your discussion with relevant examples, research, and rationale.
Research Paper Humanities Assignment Help
We have looked at a number or poems, short fiction and
dramas, which give insight into the predicament of being a woman in a world
dominated by men. One question which may come to mind is whether things have
fundamentally changed for women. Consider Medea, Written by Euripides and A
Rose for Emily, written by William Faulkner.
Write a research paper which addresses gender relations in
both Medea and A Rose for Emily. You may cite any one of the three
critical studies which were handed out in class. You must also
independently find two additional scholarly sources. Therefore, your
paper must cite at least three reliable and verifiable sources. You may draw
upon other material which we’ve covered during, the course, if it proves
relevant to your essay.
Your paper must be at least five pages long, excluding the
last page which will be titled Works Cited. Please underline tour thesis. For
help, please review the two thesis-related articles in your Handbook of Useful
Stuff. Your paper must be consistent with the MLA guidelines which we have been
using all semester. Quoting summarizing and paraphrasing must be done in
disciplined manner. Block quotes are not allowed.
8-10 slides powepoint presentation Writing Assignment Help
Imagine you are employed by an outpatient mental health clinic that has seen a recent influx of patients diagnosed with Post Traumatic-Stress Disorder (PTSD) and/or Major Depressive Disorder. You have been asked to develop a PowerPoint presentation to help educate the clinical staff at the outpatient clinic regarding evidence-based interventions that can be effective for patients with these diagnoses.
Conduct an internet search to identify evidence-based practices (EBPs) to treat both disorders (PTSD and Major Depressive Disorder). Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 8-10 slides in which you address the following items and questions:
- Identify one EBP for the treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Identify one EBP for the treatment Major Depressive Disorder.
- Discuss the components of treatment recommended for each EBP.
- Are there any differences in the EBPs for child versus adult patients? If so, what are they?
- Are there specific treatments or interventions that are not recommended for patients with these diagnoses? If so, what are they?
- Under what circumstances (if any) are medications recommended as part of the treatment for each disorder?
- Identify resources that clinical staff may access (books, articles or websites) for more information on EBPs for both disorders.
Discuss and cite at least four additional credible sources to support the knowledge you present in the PowerPoint presentation. This slide show should be 8-10 slides in length with document and citation formatting per the APA format A title slide and a closing slide for references should also be included, in addition to at least eight content slides.
To keep your slides engaging and brief, include speaker notes of 150 words on each of your content slides to help guide the presenter.
Political Courtesy, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
For this assignment, prepare a three-page paper detailing the moral rules you would follow and the ethical judgment you would employ regarding whether you would arrest or not in this situation. (Political Courtesy Transcript)
In your paper:
- Explore the ethical system you would apply in carrying out your duties as a law enforcement officer.
- Articulate the moral rules you would follow in considering what your response might be if the driver were a non-political figure.
- Analyze whether your ethical and moral behavior would be the same or different if the driver were a fellow police officer.
Create a 3 page essay in APA format according to the following instructions above. For this assignment use 3 scholarly sources as references. Be sure to use in-text citations. Additionally, utilize the Political Courtesy Transcript in the drop file box below to prepare your essay.
Political Courtesy, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
assignment help needed Writing Assignment Help
arketing research study. You must use the same case study from your Unit 6 Assignment.
In a 7-10 slide narrated PowerPoint presentation, cover the following marketing research criteria: add speaker notes as well
- Provide a brief explanation of the research problem you formulated based on the case study in Unit 6.
- Secondary Data: Collect a minimum of three secondary data resources to improve your understanding of the research problem and topic area. Present a short summary of each secondary data resource as an annotated bibliography. To learn how to construct an annotated bibliography for your secondary data resources, Be sure to explain why each secondary research resource will be useful in solving the research problem.
- Primary Data: Review the survey you developed in the Unit 6 Assignment for this case study and make needed improvements to the questions. Explain why the improvements you made are important, and provide reasoning.
- Sampling & Data Collection: Prepare a brief plan on how you will choose the sample, and explain how you will go about collecting the data from the sample in your marketing research study.
I have attached Unit 6 Assignment that includes the link to the survey
I have also attached the E-Food and the Online Grocery Competition case study
Economics Discussion Questions What costs and benefits were relevant to Tom Hanks’ character, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
After watching the video clip from Saving Private Ryan, what
were the marginal benefits and marginal costs of the mission to save
Private Ryan? Make sure to consider both the explicit and implicit costs
involved. Answer the following questions:
costs and benefits were relevant to Tom Hanks’ character when
considering the choice between “the mission and the man?” In his mind,
could he rationalize whether the marginal benefits outweighed the
b) Describe a choice you made at some point in your life, and explain it in terms of marginal benefits and marginal costs.
c) Can you think of a time in your life when comparing marginal benefits and marginal costs would have been inappropriate?
MUST BE IN YOUR OWN WORDS AND IT WILL BE RAN THROUGH TURNITIN FOR PLAGIARISM.
Benchmark Assignment – Spiritual Needs Assessment and Reflection Health Medical Assignment Help
Benchmark Assignment – Spiritual Needs Assessment and Reflection
This assignment requires you to interview one person and requires an analysis of your interview experience.
Part I: Interview
Select a patient, a family member, or a friend to interview. Be sure to focus on the interviewee’s experience as a patient, regardless of whom you choose to interview.
Review The Joint Commission resource found in topic materials, which provides some guidelines for creating spiritual assessment tools for evaluating the spiritual needs of patients. Using this resource and any other guidelines/examples that you can find, create your own tool for assessing the spiritual needs of patients.
Your spiritual needs assessment survey must include a minimum of five questions that can be answered during the interview. During the interview, document the interviewee’s responses.
The transcript should include the questions asked and the answers provided. Be sure to record the responses during the interview by taking detailed notes. Omit specific names and other personal information through which the interviewee can be determined.
Part II: Analysis
Write a 500-750 word analysis of your interview experience. Be sure to exclude specific names and other personal information from the interview. Instead, provide demographics such as sex, age, ethnicity, and religion. Include the following in your response:
- What went well?
- Were there any barriers or challenges that inhibited your ability to complete the assessment tool? How would you address these in the future or change your assessment to better address these challenges?
- How can this tool assist you in providing appropriate interventions to meet the needs of your patient?
- Did you discover that illness and stress amplified the spiritual concern and needs of your interviewee? Explain your answer with examples.
Submit both the transcript of the interview and the analysis of your results. This should be submitted as one document. The interview transcript does not figure into the word count.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following competencies:
CONHCP Program Competencies for the RN-BSN:
5.2: Assess for the spiritual needs and provide appropriate interventions for individuals, families, and groups.
IRAC Essay Business Finance Assignment Help
250 word minimum
use at least 2 cases
As some of you may recall, before the U.S. sent troops to Iraq in 2003, Congress gave President Bush authorization to do so. The White House has always maintained that such Congressional authorization was an unnecessary “rubber stamp” and that it was seeking the approval of Congress not because it had to, but because it wanted to. This is nothing new. No president has ever admitted that Congress has authority to stop him from sending troops abroad to defend U.S. interests.
Congress has seen it somewhat differently, however. In 1973, Congress passed the War Powers Resolution (50 U.S.C.S. § 1541-1548). This Act, although it recognized the president’s power to send troops in an emergency without Congressional consent, required the president to get Congressional approval before leaving the troops overseas for an extended period of time. It also imposed certain reporting and other requirements on the commitment of troops.
Since the War Powers Resolution was passed, no president has acknowledged its validity, as every president has thought that the Resolution infringes on the president’s power as Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. In fact, it is very rare that Congress has tried to enforce the War Powers Resolution.
The assignment here is: using case law, find out how courts have handled it when people have tried to enforce the War Powers Resolution against the president. Please write an essay to this effect, making sure to cite appropriate case law.