ISOL 534 University of the Cumberlands Secure Windows Applications Policy Discussion Computer Science Assignment Help. ISOL 534 University of the Cumberlands Secure Windows Applications Policy Discussion Computer Science Assignment Help.
1. How many failed logons were detected?
2. What was the date/time shown at the top of the IIS log file you captured at the end
of Part 2 of the lab?
3. What options are available to prevent brute force authentication attacks in a
4. What is an insider attack?
5. If the attacks for this lab were coming from an internal IP, would you allow the
attack to continue to investigate further or stop the attack?
6. With the information provided in this lab, what steps would you take to prevent a
reoccurrence of an external attack?
7. What is a best practice to deter insiders from even thinking about executing an
Part 2: Please go through the attachment and answer it as needed
ISOL 534 University of the Cumberlands Secure Windows Applications Policy Discussion Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
San Diego State University The Movie The Caine Mutiny Essay Writing Assignment Help
Please watch the movie The Caine Mutiny (1954) directed by Edward Dmytryk. I would suggest taking notes while you watch it. You can find the questions to guide you on the next page, but you are not limited to them. You are free to emphasize any other important point you observe in the movie. You are going to write an essay with introduction, main body and conclusion sections and incorporate the questions into your essay.
The paper will be double-spaced, font size 12, minimum 4 pages. You are not required to cite additional sources. You are expected to present the content, critically analyze it and reflect on the new information you gained while connecting the issues to the broader themes of course. It is essential that your paper is well-organized and written in professional language that applies the grammar and spelling rules. Over 40% of similarity based on the Turnitin report will be considered plagiarism and you will be reported. Submission must be either in DOC, DOCX or PDF formats for Canvas to accept it.
You can find the link to the documentary in the Module 6 folder. It is titled “Movie for Writing Assignment-2”. You will be required to log in with your SDSU email account and password since the movie is provided by an online database through the Library. You can switch on subtitles by clicking on the three dots icon in the video interface. You can find the link to the documentary below:
- Captain de Vries: “This one is tired. She’s had the guts run out of her, or we’d have it molt down for razorblades. The crew may not look like much, they are tired too, but every man is OK. (27:40)” What did Captain de Vries try to tell the new captain? (please think about the leadership theories and followers)
- Lieutenant Commander Philip Francis Queeg: “I’ve had seven tough years in the Atlantic. Believe you me, the last two were mighty interesting. When those subs [submarines] ganged up on us, I thought they had it on me personally. (30:30)” Do you think Captain Queeg’s previous deployment/position might have a negative impact on his psychology?
- Does the captain get carried away sometimes? How does he cover up the mistake of cutting the towline by circling around? Does he admit mistakes or blame the others? Why does not he want his ship to be the last ship arriving Pearl Harbor after the exercise? (35:20).
- What happens when the USS Caine assists the landing craft to the beach? Does the captain’s behavior change under stress? Why does Lieutenant Steve Maryk, the executive officer, argue with the captain? How do the officers and crew interpret the captain’s behavior? (51:00)
- Does Captain Quegg try to gain the respect of his officers and make peace in the wardroom meeting? Why does he fail? Do the officers trust him? How does Lieutenant Keefer, the communications officer, explain captain’s mental status? (55:54)
- Can people be led only by relying on position power and fear?
- Considering the Managerial Grid theory, how can you define Captain Queeg’s leadership?
- How does Lt. Maryk’s opinion on the captain’s mental health change?
- What happens on the night of the typhoon? Is the captain able to give orders?
- What is Captain Queeg’s problem? What happens at the courtroom?
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeComprehensive and accurate content review
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCritical analysis and reflection on useful knowledge
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeImplications drawn, tied to the broader themes of course
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeWriting Mechanics
Total Points: 100.0
1000 words please
Miami Dade College Healthcare Informatics Research and Innovation Essay Business Finance Assignment Help
Topic: Healthcare Informatics Research and Innovation
*This paper is based on the following topics:
1. MOBILE APPS FOR TREATMENT OF SPEECH DISOrDER IN CHILDREN: AN EVIDENCE-BASED ANALYSIS OF QUALITY AND EFFICACY
2. SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND SIGNAL PROCESSING IN SPEECH DISORDER DIAGNOSIS AND THERAPY
*These 2 articles have been attached below
Please relate and elaborate a paper with 5 pages (excluding cover and reference pages) in APA format. Must have at least 3 References within 5 years. 1 reference must be course textbook (I will do this part)
•APA style paper should include:
Title page, abstract, introduction, a currently emerging healthcare technology system, goals for the product, supporting data, healthcare settings (including education) and conclusion.
*I attached the APA Style Format that should be followed.
AU What Does It Mean to Be an Ally to Marginalized Populations Discussions Science Assignment Help
In the discussion board, write a minimum of 250-word reflection on the following prompts:
(1) What does it mean to be an ally to marginalized populations? How can YOU become a better ally?
(2) Reflect on what you learned about the Stonewall Riots. Do you believe rioting is the necessary work of liberation/social movements? Why or why not?
Research the following organizations:
- The Gay Liberation Front
- Human Rights Campaign (Links to an external site.)
- (Links to an external site.) GLAAD (Links to an external site.) (formerly Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation),
- PFLAG (Links to an external site.) (formerly Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays).
Then write a response (250 words <) to the following:
1. What is one action that you think the campus can take to bring awareness to the movement and also issues facing LGBTQ+ communities?
2. What about the intersection of race? Is racial equality a visible component of the work that any of these organizations are doing? Which ones are inclusive of racial equality work and which ones are not? Why is this so?
MGT 402 Saudi Electronic University Products and Services Research Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Please use Assignment 1 file to get idea about the business that need to ansered in assignment 2
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Read carefully Grading Rubric below for specific criteria: 0-5 Marks
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
SU Housecall Pro System Project Goals & Critical Success Factors Presentation Computer Science Assignment Help
Congratulations. Your project has been staffed and you are about to meet with the team for the
first time. Initial impressions are important and you’ll need visuals for your presentation. Create a
slide show (in PowerPoint or similar software) in which you address the following, in this order:
1. Goals: What the project hopes to accomplish.
2. Critical Success Factors: Identify at least four different stakeholders; for each, list at least two
things that the stakeholder requires in order to deem the project successful.
3. Acquisition strategy: Should the system be built in house, created by a contractor, purchased
off the shelf and customized, or leased as a service? Explain your rationale.
4. Resources: For in-house development, what people and skills are required and what
development life cycle do you recommend? Otherwise, identify three candidate organizations
that can deliver the system.
5. System functions: In a table format, summarize the types of users for the system; the business
reason(s) each would use the system; the ways that the system supports each of these
needs and how this support differs from the current system.
6. Connectivity: Provide a diagram that shows how the system will connect to the other
information systems and what data flows among them.
7. Security: List the most serious cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities of the new system.
Suggest strategies to address them.
8. Mobility: Identify the system’s capabilities for mobile use. Include a title and summary slide.
Use one slide for each of the preceding eight points.
Include speaker notes or audio narration that explains each slide more fully.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please
refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
SU Housecall Pro System Project Goals & Critical Success Factors Presentation Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
NATS 1550 New York University The Migration Rhythms and Clocks Graph Science Assignment Help
I’m working on a Zoology question and need guidance to help me learn.
You are studying the timing of migration in a newly discovered migratory bird species that breeds in Chile (southern hemisphere!) on mountain tops during the warm season (southern summer). Because it gets too cold during the southern hemisphere cold season (southern winter), it leaves the mountaintops during the southern winter (altitudinal migration).
At the beginning of the warm season in the southern hemisphere (i.e. early in the southern spring) it molts its feathers, then migrates back up the mountains to breed. Breeding season starts at the beginning of the southern summer. Just before the breeding season, the males’ gonads begin to grow and reach peak size during the middle of the breeding season (middle of southern summer), before declining in size again. You think that molt and gonad size are controlled by photoperiod.
Draw two graphs (diagrams): one at the top (1) and one at the bottom (2). Both graphs need to be labelled with the months of the year on the X-axis and show one full year. Align the graphs so that the months match up (i.e. January for graph 1 should be directly above January for graph 2).
Graph (1): Draw the changes in the relative amount of daylight under natural light conditions across the year at the birds’ location (i.e. your Y-axis shows the relative amount of daylight in a day). Your graph should reflect changes in daylight lengths as the birds would encounter them in their natural habitat across the year. You do not need to label the Y-axis with specific numbers, but if it helps you can assume that the shortest day of the year is 8 hours of daylight and the longest is 16 hours of daylight.
Graph (2): Draw a graph that shows the corresponding changes in gonad size over time and the period during which the birds molt. Make sure you properly align the changes in gonad size and the timing of molt with the daylight changes and label your graphs clearly. Make sure the timing matches the description in the paragraph above! i.e. the timing of molt and gonad size needs to match what is described.
University of California Los Angeles Social Transformation Essay Writing Assignment Help
Hi, I need someone to write my essay in which you need to support your discussion by citing a minimum of: one example from the lectures; one example from the required readings, and; one example from the required media — for a minimum total of three examples. I have provided the lecture, and a required reading, and the required media. Don’t use any other outside sources. In your text underline the beginning of your cited examples for ease of identification.
Use examples from the course to critically analyze how – over the course of “Western” modernity — the social identities of individuals have transformed from “I am,” with use-value, to “I am a branded body,” with exchange value, to “I am the brand,” a spectacle with exchange value. Do you think that celebrities who make spectacles of their selves correspond with Foucault’s assertion in his critique of the repressive hypothesis that we are “Other Victorians”? – and why? Conclude with your explication of what Bartky would have to say about the thoughts, behaviors, and actions of an individual that is “the brand.”
One example from required readings:
– Foucault, Femininity, and the Modernization of Patriarchal Power, Bartky (Google online it’s 22 pages)
One example from lecture:
– CRITIQUES AND EXPANSIONS OF FOUCAULT ON
DISCIPLINARY POWER, MEDICALIZATION,
AND THE MEDICAL GAZE (PDF attached below)
One example from media shown in lecture:
– PHILOSOPHY: Michel Foucault by The School of Life (Link: Below)
Why It Is so Hard to Get Mental Health Care in The USA Questions Humanities Assignment Help
I’m working on a Literature multi-part question and need an explanation to help me study.
There must be zero plagiarism and zero grammar mistakes. Watch the video from the political comedy show Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj. When the video ends, record three things you learned from the video and one question that remains? Then take some notes about the video and answer the next question.
To what extent is the subjective nature of mental health assessments causing problems for people in the USA?
ENGL 102 PGCC The Courage to Be Yourself Is in the World Book Report Humanities Assignment Help
I’m working on a English case study and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
- Use the book The World According to Mister Rogers and connect the texts to a current issue, story or poem we read and note why the telling of that event is important for readers or viewers.
- Here is an example: The Tale of Cinderella, the poem “Cinderella” by Anne Sexton and the Wide Awake video by Kate Perry shows how women have begun to question the importance or necessity of marriage in their lives. Then take something from Rogers’ that relates.
- Find four or five secondary sources (.edu, .org, .gov or our online library database) that is related to your current topic or theme (women and marriage for example). These can be videos from places like YouTube IF the ones making the video or in the video or noted experts (professors, doctors, sociologists, etc). No Wikipeda, Ask.com or other .com sources. I do, however, want to see a mix of sources (not all videos).
- Your thesis should be able to be broken down in two or three categories (marriage and self worth and marriage and freedom, for example).
- Be sure to use paraphrases more than direct quotes. The paper should have no more than one or two direct quotes per page (one sentence each).
- 6-8 pages in length
- MLA format
- Must have Works Cited list (excluded from page count)
- Use a 12 Times New Roman font