Its a case study basically a Q&A Science Assignment Help. Its a case study basically a Q&A Science Assignment Help.
Sofia Martinez is a 19-year-old sophomore majoring in pre-medicine at the University of Arizona. In the past few weeks leading up to final exams, Allison has felt unusually tired despite receiving an adequate amount of sleep at night. She also has had frequent headaches, and has experienced times when her heart “felt like it was missing a beat.” She has noticed lightheadness and blurred vision at times. Friends sometimes comment that she looks “pale and tired”. Yesterday at lunch, Sofia fainted while waiting in line in the cafeteria. Initially, she attributed this episode to being unusually tired and hungry, but later in the day she fainted again while waiting to mail a package at the Post Office. Both times she collapsed to the floor but recovered spontaneously.
When Sofia informed her mother about what had happened that day, her mother immediately scheduled an appointment for Sofia to see the family physician.
1. List the common causes of fainting as pertains to Sofia’s situation and a short explanation of each.
Its a case study basically a Q&A Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Intermediate Macroeconomics Research Paper Economics Assignment Help
1. The text of your paper (not including bibliography) must no less than 1500 words.
2. You must include a bibliography. Use either MLA or APA format.
3. You must include at least two refereed journal articles within your citations.
4. You must use third person format. (No “I” or “you”)
5. No title page, no table of contents
6. Abstract optional (if you choose to include an abstract, it should be no longer than 150 words)
7. Times New Roman, size 12 font (title can be larger)
8. Standard margins
2. Length (at least 1500 words)-10 points
3. Use of two refereed journals, cited within text and bibliography-10 points
4. Proper MLA or APA citations used within text and bibliography-5 points
5. Correct formatting (See “Sample Format for Research Paper)-5 points
I will be using Turnitin. If I detect any hint of plagiarism, you will receive a 0%.
Summary & Strong Response Essay ( 2 pages) – Make two different copy Writing Assignment Help
I need two different copy of this assignment. One copy for me and another copy for my fried. We are in the same class and same teacher.
Summary & Strong Response Essay
Most of us use critical reading strategies every day to effectively process all of the information we are consistently bombarded with. This assignment allows you to continue to explore ideas of reading and writing rhetorically, as you will use different strategies to write your summary and your strong response.
This assignment will have two parts:
Summarize in 150-200 words the article your instructor has chosen from the assignment: “Children Need to Play, Not Compete,” In this summary, you should relay the article’s main points, completely and accurately, in your own words. If you find yourself in a situation in which the author’s words needed to be quoted directly (perhaps for emphasis), you must make it clear that these words are the author’s by using quotation marks appropriately. You will not want to quote anything over one sentence in length, and you will want to limit yourself to no more than 2-3 direct quotes, if you use any at all. Remember that the whole point of this portion of the assignment is for you to restate the author’s points objectively in your own words.
In general, I recommend you structure your first sentence something like this:
In “Children Need to Play, Not Compete, Jessica Statsky…
This will function as the thesis statement of your summary, so this first sentence will need to convey the main point(s) of the article to give your reader an overall view.
Write a full, rough draft of your strong response to “Children Need to Play, Not Compete.” This response should be at least 400-500 words (roughly 1.5-2 pages) in length. Please keep in mind the following: Before you even begin drafting, you will want to decide on the terms of your response. Once you decide on the terms (or grounds) of your response, you’ll want to figure out how you can support your points—using logic, outside evidence, examples from your personal life—whatever is appropriate.
Case study about faculty performance, decision tree. Business Finance Assignment Help
For many of the remaining topics in BUS-660, assignments will be in the form of case studies. These case studies are designed to provide an opportunity to engage in that topic’s quantitative analysis method, as well as demonstrate critical thinking and appropriate professional communication.
Review “Decision Analysis Case Study: Valley of the Sun Reviews” for this topic’s case study, a proposal to change the faculty performance review process at Valley of the Sun Academy (VSA).
Based on the information presented in the case study, create a decision tree or Excel-based analysis to determine the most appropriate recommendation.
In a 500-750-word report to VSA’s Human Resources department and the chief financial officer, explain your approach and the rationale for this method. Evaluate both outcomes and how they would be applied to this decision. Conclude your report with your recommendation for the review process VSA should adopt.
Submit your Excel-based analysis or decision tree with your report.
Prepare the assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
pivot table and what-if-analysis Other Assignment Help
screen Shots of Pivot Tables: Attach your Word document that
includes your 14 Screen Shots of the various Pivot Tables that you prepared per
What-If-Analysis: Please prepare your solutions for the
What-If-Analysis for both one variable and two variables as shown in the lab
and upload your complete Excel spreadsheet file using the link.
Attachment are the instruction for screen shots of pivot table and an excel for pivot table. Also, attachment is What-If-Analysis excel. Both excels attachments ( What-If-Analysis and Pivot Tables) are the ones you should work on.
Adobe Illustrator Humanities Assignment Help
MUST USE Adobe Illustrator, AND SEND IT TO ME IN AI format.
Please read the attachment.
• The vector document follows file conventions
• The EMOJI is created ONLY using shapes (no strokes!)
• The EMOJI is grouped and centered to the artboard
• Utilize Pathfinder Operations or Shape Modes within the symbols
Pathfinders/ Shape modes allow you to edit drawn shapes into more complex and interesting compositions. Use these tools to merge overlapping shapes together, pull apart overlapping shapes where their paths intersect, and create/edit compound forms.
- Gradients are used in the file
- A second variant EMOJI is created using all tools
- The file follows proper naming/file type conventions
MUST BE SOMETHING TOTTALY NEW.
Adobe Illustrator Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Class Assignment 2D Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to allow students the opportunity to practice stock valuation problems and to locate financial information on the Internet, which can be used to expand their knowledge of how stocks behave.
Resources: Stock Valuation Template
Calculate the following stock valuation problems:
- Company X is paying an annual dividend of $1.35 and has decided to pay the same amount forever. How much should you pay for the stock, if you want to earn an annual rate of return of 9.5% on this investment?
- You want to purchase common stock of Company X and hold it for 7 years. The company just announced they will be paying an annual cash dividend of $6.00 per share for the next 9 years. How much should you pay for the stock, if you will be able to sell the stock for $28 at the end of seven years and you want to earn an annual rate of return of 11% on this investment?
Select one of the companies studied by you in Week 3. Starbuck
Search the Internet for financial information about the company selected.
Evaluate the following in a 525-word response:
- Characteristics of common and preferred stock.
- How stock markets work.
- The connection between the value of shares and dividends.
- Mention the ticker symbol of the company studied, the current price of the stock, and its financial history.
- Indicate if you would recommend investing in this stock and why. Explain.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Please note that Title Pages and References do not count toward word count requirements.
NO Plagiarism please. Please have an introduction and a conclusion.
what the debt-to-capital ratio Of Monsters Business Finance Assignment Help
Look at the following company: Monster Beverage Corporation (NasdaqGS:MNST) and suggest a debt-to-capital ratio for iT
The 5-year beta of this company is 1.23, according to NetAdvantage. This company has zero debt, which is unusual compared to other comparable firms in the industry. This may or may not be optimal, so you should not try to skew your recommendation toward zero unless you’re able to justify this fully.
Read chapters 15 and 16 and my slides, and look at http://webpage.pace.edu/pviswanath/notes/corpfin/capstruc.html#crosssecvart. Then write up a report, explaining – based at the very least on the factors in this table on my website – what the debt-to-capital ratio should be
write-up of your results consisting of no more than two pages, single-spaced (including any tables you may want to put in)
EASY, watch movie answer easy questions. DOUBLE INDEMNITY Humanities Assignment Help
Watch the movie and answer the following questions, or do the following items. When you watch, keep track of the time stamp, which is when something in the movie happened. For example, “There was a shooting of Archer (7:56),” which would mean that happened at 7 minutes and 56 seconds. If it’s an on-going event, such as “There is an extreme close-up of a gun (8:15 – 8:45), that would mean there is an extreme close-up of a gun that is 30 seconds long and ends at 8:45 seconds into the film. No time stamps is a -25 out of 50 total possible points.
1. Provide six examples of film noir, and use examples in the first third, the second third and the last third of the movie.
2. Explain in what ways is Fred McMurray’s an ideal noir character? Provide at least three examples?
3. Pick three uses of shadow and explain why you think the director used them.
4. Compare this to a film you like or have seen made in the last 10 years – provide a few similarities or differences.
English Essay Writing Assignment Help
- heading, the title, the works cited page, essay must not exceed 1,500 words
- Paper Format: Essay must have an interesting and original title; must include a works cited page; and must be typed, double-spaced, written in 12-point Times or Times New Roman font, and formatted according to standard MLA style
ENG 203: Hybrid-Online World Literature
ESSAY 3 ASSIGNMENT
Due Date: Sunday, April 22, 2018 by noon (CST)
Essay 3 is designed to provide you with the opportunity to consider how the form of literary texts contributes to their meaning. Building on the close reading and analytical skills developed in the first two essays, Essay 3 asks you to apply those skills to the matter of literary form. For this assignment, you will select two texts from the list below and make an argument about how specific formal features contribute to the themes and ideas expressed in the texts.
When we read literature, we often focus exclusively on the content of a text—what a text means, for example—while ignoring how its formal features shape, style, and structure that meaning. Like any artistic medium (painting, music, film, video games), literature creates meaning through both form and content, framing narratives and expressing ideas through a number of different formats, styles, and structures. As such, reading closely and critically involves not just analyzing content (the what) but also matters of form such as style, genre, structure, tone, mood, point of view, and diction (i.e., the how).
This assignment requires you to close read the relationship between form and content in two literary texts. The central question is this: How do specific formal elements help to give shape to the themes, ideas, and concerns of two literary texts? To help organize your essay, you should focus your analysis around 3-4 different formal elements—no more. This will give you the space to think critically about how these elements shape and give form to specific ideas in the two texts.
Choosing a Topic
For this assignment, there are two ways to focus your thinking and organize your essay. You can either:
- Focus on a specific theme or idea shared by two different texts and then make an argument about how each text gives expression to that idea through different formal techniques
- Start with a few formal elements shared by two different texts and then make an argument about how those formal elements give shape to different themes and ideas in literature.
In both cases, the assignment requires that you analyze both the form and the content of a text, making an argument about their relationship. To do this successfully, you will need to think critically about your chosen texts from two different perspectives, focusing your analysis on how different formal elements give shape to specific ideas and content.
To help you brainstorm and get started, here are the possible texts you can write about, followed by a list of formal features and questions to consider.
Possible texts (choose two):
- Ama Ata Aidoo, Anowa
- Meena Alexander, “Grandmother’s Letters”
Possible formal features (focus on 3-4):
- Style and Genre: What is unique about the style or genre of writing? Is the form realistic, fantastical, poetic, dramatic, epic, legendary, magical realist, or a combination thereof? Why do you think the author chose this particular style or genre for presenting the content? What effect does it have?
- Structure: What is unique about how the story is told? Is the structure linear or episodic? Does it follow a chronology or include breaks and jumps in time? Does it utilize flashbacks or foreshadowing, frames and embedded stories, or perhaps even dream sequences? Are there examples of symmetry, repetition, or narrative arc that are unique to the text? When writing about these elements, be sure to cite specific examples and language from the text.
- Tone/Mood/Atmosphere: What is the general character or attitude of the text? How does specific language in the text convey a unique tone or mood, and how does this general atmosphere contribute to its meaning? Is there anything unique about the text’s setting, imagery, or use of figurative language (metaphor, simile, personification, etc.) that contributes to its overall mood?Be sure to anchor your discussion of mood and atmosphere with specific language from the text.
- Point of view: What is unique about the story’s perspective? How does its point of view contribute to its meaning? Why did the author write the story using this perspective?
- Diction: Is there anything unique about the author’s word choice or use of syntax and punctuation? How would you describe the diction of the story? Does the text include ellipses or other forms of punctuation that contribute to its meaning? How does the text’s particular form of writing, speaking, and punctuation contribute to its meaning?
Be sure to watch Dr. Carey’s lectures for suggestions on how to close read and analyze the relationship between form and content. While your argument needs to be your own, feel free to write about formal elements discussed in the lectures. Also, Ms. Stephens’ Writing Workshop on revision, which is scheduled for 04/10, will include helpful advice and suggestions for how to structure an essay that makes an argument focused on two different texts.
Required Essay Components
1) Thesis Statement: Make sure that you have a clear thesis statement that makes an argument about how specific formal elements give shape to the themes, ideas, and concerns of two literary texts.It is not enough to simply state that formal feature A, B, and C give shape to the text; rather, you need to argue how and in what way they contribute to a specific meaning, theme, or idea.
2) Textual Evidence: Make sure to support your argument with evidence from both the text and the text’s formal features. Evidence from the texts will include quotes, as well as descriptions and examples of specific formal features. Remember to describe the formal features with precision and detail, quoting specific language, images, and aspects of the text to flesh out your argument.
3) Analysis: Make sure to close read and analyze your textual and formal evidence. Think critically about the author’s formal decisions in the text—and tie your analysis back to your thesis statement.
Structuring Your Essay
- Your introductory paragraph must introduce the texts, the specific theme(s) that you’ll be considering, and the formal features that you’ll be analyzing. It must lead up to a clear thesis statement in which you make an argument about how specific formal features give shape to the text’s meaning. It must also end with a strong transition to your next paragraph.
Paragraph 2, 3, 4, etc. (body paragraphs—as many as needed)
- Each body paragraph must begin with a clear topic sentence forecasting the content of the paragraph. Each body paragraph should include analysis, close reading, and argument in support of your broader thesis.
- For this specific essay, feel free to organize your paragraphs around different formal features—using one paragraph, for example, to analyze point of view, another to analyze structure, another diction, etc.
- Each paragraph needs to provide textual and formal evidence to support your argument. You must also offer compelling close reading of the evidence that clearly demonstrates how it contributes to your argument.
- Your conclusion must link the various parts of your argument into one cohesive whole. Reassert and restate your argument in new words.