ITS410 Network Enterprise Solutions Computer Science Assignment Help. ITS410 Network Enterprise Solutions Computer Science Assignment Help.
This Essay is for my Network Enterprise Solutions class
For this assignment, assume you have been hired by Kris Corporation as an Information Technology consultant. Kris Corporation manufacturers parts for the automotive industry. Your job is to submit a proposal that meets their criteria (listed below) based on information provided. You may fill in any gaps in the specifications provided by making assumptions. All assumptions should be clearly identified.
Current Implementation and Concerns:
- Parent domain (kris.local) and child domain (corp.kris.local) for the organization’s AD infrastructure are running on Server 2008. The following are concerns related to AD: (1) Kris Corporation is concerned about running multiple domain, and (2) automobile manufacturers are asking Kris Corporation to use single identity to procure orders in real time.
- The company has five locations in Atlanta (GA), Baltimore (MD), Chicago (IL), Seattle (WA) and San Diego (CA). The manufacturing plants are in Atlanta and Seattle.
- Disaster recovery is a big concern.
- Physical space for servers is an issue at the Atlanta location.
- Most of the IT staff is in Atlanta, which is the company’s headquarters, but other locations have significant IT personnel as well. Business personnel are similarly distributed across the company’s locations.
- Since all locations are independently connected to the Internet, file sharing is difficult among sites.
Your document should integrate the content presented in the course. The outline below provides required points to cover. You are free to add other related information.
Describe the technical and business reasons for each choice, citing other resources as appropriate. The Windows Server 2012 operating system should be used for all aspects of the solution. Each choice should be explained with technical and business reasoning. Solutions should be reasonably detailed.
Your solution should cover the following five numbered areas and associated bulleted items listed under each.
- Active Directory
- Why and how should the company migrate to 2012 AD?
- Should the company remain at multi-domain model or migrate to single domain?
- What technology can provide single sign on? How will it be configured?
- Where should DNS servers reside?
- What kind of DNS security can the DNS servers leverage?
- Will a form of DHCP fault tolerance be implemented?
- How can DHCP addresses be tracked?
- Evaluate the pros and cons of implanting Hyper-V. Would it need clustering?
- What features of Hyper-V can Kris Corporation leverage?
- How can Kris Corporation improve its networking capabilities in terms of file sharing and security?
- The final submission should provide 8-10 pages worth of text written by the student (not counting title page, images, diagrams, tables, or quotations). With the required diagram and other images, title page, etc., the final submission may end up being more than 10 pages in length. Use APA format
- Support your proposed solution by citing and integrating at least one credible source that is not LabSim and not Wikipedia. Recommended is a best practice guide or reference from Microsoft or an experienced provider of Microsoft solutions.
- At least one diagram must be included (not counted toward the minimum length described above). You may include more.
ITS410 Network Enterprise Solutions Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Help with ethics and moral Writing Assignment Help
Here’s what Sam Harris (who also believes we shouldn’t lie) has to say about the absolute commitment to the truth:
“Though Never tell a lie has the obvious virtue of clarity, in practice the rule can produce behavior that only a psychopath might endorse”. He goes on: “If you think it can ever be appropriate to injure or kill a person in self-defense, or in defense of another, it makes no sense to rule out lying in the same circumstance” (p. 28-29).
What do you think? Are you convinced?
Project: Poetry in Motion Humanities Assignment Help
Project: Poetry in Motion
How many times have you watched American Idol? It has become one of the most popular shows in the country.Families tune in week after week to see how each of the performers evolve andgrow and improve. Imagine that you are one of the contestants, and the audio you submitted to the Poetry in Motion Discussion was your audition tape. You have been accepted as a contestant. The next performance you will do will be on the American Idol stage with millions of people tuned in. Here is your assignment:
- Examine the review(s) your peer(s) provided in the Peer Review Discussion.
- Revise your poem to make it stronger, more focused, more concise. Carefully consider the structure, sound, and figurative language you have used to improve your poem.
- Listen to your “audition” recording to see what you did well and what you can improve.
- Make a “performance” recording that really shows off your poem. You can either audio or video record your performance.
- Write a paragraph or two that describes your inspiration and why you decided to perform your poem the way you did.
- To ensure success, examine the Poetry in Motion Rubric to see what your teacher is looking for before you submit your work.
- Post your recording and a text copy of your poem and your explanation paragraph to the Project: Poetry in Motion assignment link for grading.
Marketing plan Business Finance Assignment Help
This is your marketing plan assignment. Pick a product and write a marketing plan as a General Manager or Marketing Manager of the business. You can choose any product or service. The goal is to define, explain, and apply the key course concepts: the 5Cs, STP, the 4Ps, and branding. Each of these concepts requires at least one well-written and well-thought out paragraph. Pay special attention to target markets, product positioning, price, and promotion; these concepts need multiple paragraphs to explain. You also must answer how and why the strategies are chosen.
Paper is to be a minimum of 8 pages, not counting the title page or reference page. Maximum paper is 10 pages. Paper is to have at least 5 references beyond the text book; two references MUST be from peer-reviewed sources. Please see the rubric for grading guidelines.
Capstone Accounting Thank you Business Finance Assignment Help
- From the case study, assess the major problems Sirius and XM radio faced during the acquisition of XM by Sirius as compared to the average acquisition during this period. Describe the key benefits of the acquisition to Sirius and XM.
- Analyze the value of the Howard Stern’s show to Sirius XM Radio. Given your prediction of his continued success, provide a recommendation on contract extension for Stern based on his contribution to the financial stability of the company.
Could you please assist me with my weekly assignment Computer Science Assignment Help
Could you please assist me with weekly assignment?
Go online and look for information about an attack on a government or military information system.
- Assessment: Write a 5 paragraph essay in APA format with references and submit as required.
Assignment 2: Computer Laws
Today, there are many laws that address different acts of computer crimes. Select one of the laws presented in Chapter three (3) or four (4) of the textbook.
Write a 3-4 page paper in which you:
- Identify the chosen law and evaluate its impact on society in the U.S. and / or global environment.
- Describe the penalties and fines that exist for offenders of the selected law.
Research the Internet for news articles and judicial cases that provide details on how this law was exercised and realized convictions.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the law at convicting offenders to determine any modifications that should be made to the law.
- Suggest a change or ratification of the law and explain how your changes will impact society as well as those convicted of the crime.
- Summarize the challenges the prosecution faced in a trial from your research and whether you believe they could have handled the challenges differently.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the ethical concerns that computer crimes raise in society and the impact of information technologies on crime, terrorism, or war.
- Describe the different types of computer attacks.
- Describe federal computer-related laws and legislation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the investigation of computer crime.
- Write clearly and concisely about computer crime investigation topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Could you please assist me with my weekly assignment Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Code needed for website Programming Assignment Help
Develop a 5-6 page Word document that describes the design for a small Web site that meets the following specifications.
- The Web site includes four or more Web pages designed according to current usability guidelines.
- One page must be the Home page.
- One page must be a subscription page that allows the user to
become a member or subscribe to your organization and ? performs HTML
- The Web site must incorporate the use of the following:
- Images and Audio
- At least one table (NOT for page layout)
- At least one form
- Other valid HTML elements
- Produce a cohesive site that is easy to navigate.
- The Web site must include external CSS used to format and layout each Web page.
- Validate the HTML in each Web page.
- Validate the CSS style rules in each CSS.
- The design document must include details about your design,
technologies employed, potential challenges and explanations regarding
your validation process. Include a title page.
- Add the design document to the Visual Studio Web site folder.
- Submit the Word Design document and the Web site into a .zip file.
Design and develop a Web site using images, tables, forms, and other elements
Deploy audio and video assets on a Web page using current interactive Web technologies
various critical Web development issues such as cross-browser
compatibility, user accessibility, international standards, and common
Web application vulnerabilities
Discuss the specifications, history, guidelines, and tools that are applicable to Web standards
writing an essay from the textbook American Cinema/American Culture, by John Be Writing Assignment Help
1. The Hollywood Style
2. The Studio System
3. The Star
11. Film Language
12. Writing and Thinking About Film
PAPER 1 – Film Review
4. The Western
5. Romantic Comedy
PAPER 2 – Film Language
6. The Combat Film
7. Film Noir
8. Film in the Television Age
9. The Film School Generation
10. The Edge of Hollywood
Hate Crime Analysis Business Finance Assignment Help
Select one group or population that has been the target of a hate crime.
Write a 1,050–1,400-word analysis in which you do the following:
- Provide a brief description as to what specific factors serve as the basis for victimization; for example, race, religion, or sexual orientation
- Identifyapplicable specific case examples.
- List restorative justice models that could be used for your chosen group.
- Explain the benefits and challenges of the use of restorative justice.
- Selecta contemporary research instrument to measure the victimization of your chosen group. Provide rationale for your choice.
- Identifywhich of the criminological theories discussed in the course explain the victimization of this individual, group, or population. Provide rationale for the selection.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Answering the Final Exam question Economics Assignment Help
1. Why did the “Great Stagflation” present a huge problem to the Keynesian Theory? Why could this theory not explain the phenomenon of stagflation?
2. Summarize Friedman’s critique of managing aggregate demand to maintain full employment.
3. How did Friedman’s theory provide an explanation for the phenomenon of stagflation?
4. Explain the New Classical extension of Friedman’s theory.
5. Provide a brief, coherent explanation of rational expectations. What implications does this concept have for the efficacy of aggregate demand management as a cure for unemployment?
6. State the key proposition of Say’s Law. What insight does it contain regarding the nature of human cooperation under a system of division of labor?
7. Using the insight of Say’s Law, explain why there will be no recessions (i.e., widespread unemployment and unsold stocks of goods) when the structure of production conforms to the structure of demand?
8. Using the insight provided by Say’s Law, explain the consequences of a significant distortion of the structure of production relative to consumer preferences. How does the initial crisis or cluster of errors snowball into a recession?
9. Explain the concept of the “order of goods” as used by the Austrian Economists. How does this relate to the concept of “stages of production”?
10. Draw, label and explain the Hayekian Triangle. How does this diagram provide a concise depiction of the process of production in a market economy?
11. Explain the process of inter-temporal coordination that takes place in response to an increase of savings on the free market. In doing so, utilize the Hayekian Triangle, the loanable funds market and the PPF.
12. What are the consequences of an artificial lowering of the interest rate by the central bank in the Austrian framework? How does this lead to inter-temporal dis-coordination? In doing so, utilize the Hayekian Triangle, the loanable funds market and the PPF.
13. When the cluster of entrepreneurial errors that result from an artificial lowering of the interest rate are revealed, what, according to the Austrian School, is the best policy response to minimize the length of the recession that will follow?
14. How does this policy response differ from those advanced by the Keynesians? What are the theoretical differences that drive these differing policy recommendations?
https://anyessayhelp.com/ to see what your teacher is looking for before you submit your work.