Lab 2: Modifying a Database Design, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help. Lab 2: Modifying a Database Design, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help.
This assignment contains two (2) Sections: Modified Diagram and Design Summary. You must submit both sections as separate files in order to complete this assignment.
If you’re using Visio, see “Appendix A: Designing Databases with Visio Professional 2010: A Tutorial” to help you complete Section 1: Modified Visio Database Design. (Note: This tutorial focuses on the use of Microsoft Visio. Open source applications are not covered in Appendix A. However, using open source applications or even pen and paper within labs is permitted.)
After reviewing your database design from Lab 1: Creating a Database Design, the college has provided more information for the database that they want developed:
- For each student, the college needs to track the student ID, student names, addresses, start date, phone numbers and types (such as mobile, home, work), email addresses and types (such as personal, school, work), gender, and birth date.
- For each course, the college needs to track the course ID, course name, department, quarters offered, sections, and instructor teaching each course.
- For each instructor, the college needs to track the instructor ID, name, address, phone numbers and types (such as mobile, home, work), email addresses and types (such as personal, school, work), gender, birth date, and the courses that each instructor is qualified to teach.
- Additionally, the college needs to track the final grades for each student after each course has completed.
Section 1: Modified Diagram (Using Microsoft Visio is optional; you may also use any other application you know or even modify the diagram with pen and paper and take a picture of it for submission.)
- Use the application or pen and paper to:
- Modify the database diagram from Lab 1 with the entities and attributes that the scenario identified (i.e., a college tracking students, courses, and instructors).
- Create the appropriate relationships between each entity within the diagram.
2. Submit your modified diagram.
Section 2: Design Summary (Microsoft Word or equivalent)
3. Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the degree to which you believe your diagram reflects the database design.
- Describe any assumptions that you had to make about the business rules to in order to create the diagram and the associated relationships.
Section 2 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Submit the design summary as a Microsoft Word file.Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the role of databases and database management systems in managing organizational data and information.
- Recognize the historical development of database management systems and logical data models.
- Compose conceptual data modeling techniques to capture the information requirements.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in database systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about relational database management systems using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Lab 2: Modifying a Database Design, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Paper regarding a business contract, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Scenario: Adam and Laura
wish to open a pet grooming shop called Dazzling Doggies Day Spa.
Laura’s mother Beth would like to contribute the startup costs in
exchange for a share of profits, but she doesn’t want to participate in
the daily operations of the business. She also doesn’t want to have any
personal liability in the business.
Develop a 350- to 700-word summary with the following information:
- Which business organizational form would be best given the above circumstances, and why?
- Unbeknownst to Laura and Beth, Adam begins to use Dazzling Doggies
Day Spa’s checking account to pay all his personal bills. Are his
actions ethical? Why or why not?
Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Unit 4 Assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
Units 3 and 4 Assignment
——-ALL OF MY ASSIGNMENTS FOR THIS CLASS ARE REFERENCING LUPUS——-
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to write mission statements.
- Explain the difference between goals and objectives.
- Discuss strategies for identifying goals and objectives based upon priorities identified in the needs assessment.
- Write program goals.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the elements of program objectives.
- Write program objectives.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the steps involved in the complete program planning process.
- Establish the budget for program implementation.
- Identify potential funding sources for program implementation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the use of logic models in program planning.
Course outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
HW425-1: Assess comprehensive health and wellness programs including outcomes.
HW425-3: Discuss administrative tasks, functions, and responsibilities in designing and administering health and wellness programs.
HW425-4: Design a health and wellness program for a multi-cultural and economically diverse population in a community- based setting.
Instructions: This Assignment has two parts. Both parts are due at the end of Unit 4. You should complete both parts of the Assignment in one document and submit it to the Unit 4 Dropbox.
Part 1: Develop the program mission statement, goals, and objectives
Part 1 of the Assignment should be approximately 2 – 4 pages in length, written in essay format and include appropriate supporting citations and references in APA format. Create one reference page for both parts 1 and 2.
Based upon the target population and health priorities you identified in Unit 2:
- Write a mission statement reflecting the philosophy of your program. The mission statement should clearly identify the target population, purpose, and scope of the program.
- Explain the ration ale for your mission statement that refers to the needs assessment.
- Write 2-3 goals for the program; include a discussion of how these goals reflect the priorities identified in the needs assessment
- Write program objectives based upon the eight levels of program objectives described in the text (see (pp. 168 – 169). Write at least one objective to demonstrate each level of objective, for a total of at least eight objectives. If any of your example objectives are not within the overall scope of the program you are developing, please identify them and provide a brief explanation. The objectives may be written in a list or table.
- Provide references to support the mission statement, goals, and objectives you developed.
Part 2: Identify Potential Program Funding & Develop the Outputs and Outcomes Portion of the Logic Model
Part 2 of the Assignment should be approximately 2 – 4 pages in length, written primarily in essay format and include appropriate supporting citations and references in APA format. Create one reference page for both parts 1 and 2.
Based upon the mission statement, goals, and objectives you developed for your program in Part 1 of the Assignment, address the following:
- Identify and describe a potential grant-funding source for your program.
- Describe the source of the funding, including the name of the sponsor in agency or organization, funding amount, and timeframe.
- Describe the purpose of the funding and the requirements for eligibility. Include the reference(s) to the funding announcement.
- Explain why your program would be avaiable candidate to receive this funding.
- Create a sample program budget (seeBox4.2pp.114-115) that includes an estimate of the total cost of the program and several budget line items. This portion of the assignment may be completed in list or table form.
- Create a simple logic model for your program based upon the program goals and objectives you developed in Part 1 of this Assignment. See pp. 121-123 and Figure 4.1 in the text for examples. This portion of the Assignment should be completed in the form of a table or flow chart.
- Write approximately 1-2 paragraphs describing the logic model you created. Use this description as a space to explain any underlying assumptions or context that is important to your program.
Submitting your work:
Please be sure to download the file “Writing Center Resources” from Course Documents to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written Assignments.
Read and View materials write 8-10 page essay Humanities Assignment Help
In a well written 8-10 page essay paper after viewing and reading the final course materials in week 12 along with researching at least one critical review of the videos identify the commonalities and differences you observed (take notes) in these portrayals of spies, good guys, bad guys, and terrorists in each series. Research and use the articles on Terrorism, Torture and Television and other analyses and reviews on the web that critique the videos and series. What are the gender, culture, racial differences and similarities? What messages do you get about spooks, terrorists and governments in each series?
SEPARATE NOTES ON ANOTHER DOCUMENT
1. Read, Take notes and View:
Terrorism, Torture and Television http://journals.fcla.edu/demcom/article/view/79951/77214
A Brief History of Anti-Russian Propaganda https://eurasia-news-online.com/2016/08/13/western-media-brief-history-of-anti-russian-propaganda/
Secret Government https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28K2CO-khdY
The Power of Nightmares Part III https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD1BRE-DBsA
The Spook who Sat by the Door https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BynXfREPG8
Season 1 Episode 1 The Americans https://fmovies.is/film/the-americans-1.royq/r3z94n US
Season 1 Episode 1 Homeland http://putlocker.is/watch-homeland-tvshow-season-1-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html US
Season 1 Ep 1 Spooks http://putlocker.is/watch-mi-5-tvshow-season-1-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html UK
Season 1 Ep 1 Deutschland http://projectfreetv.us/internet/deutschland-83-watch/season-1.html
I need one page paper about a proffession Business Finance Assignment Help
In this unit, you will demonstrate a synthesis of the knowledge,
learning, business research methodologies, and professional skills that
you have acquired and practiced throughout your Masters course. In
particular, this unit builds upon your previous work in the unit
Research in Business, however, this time you will actually do a research project. The analysis component of the Professional Project will be based SOLELY on secondary data and it is important that you familiarise yourself early in the unit on the meaning of ‘secondary data’.
You will work independently (although within a structure) to plan,
carry out and report on an investigation that addresses an issue or
problem in business relevant to your future profession. This will be one
of the following: marketing, accounting or management/human resource management.
Throughout the term, your independent study will be supported by Moodle
resources (particularly for external students) and interactions with a
campus tutor/lecturer, who will provide guidance.
VVVVV important no plagiarism must be In APA format 800 words and 5 references Computer Science Assignment Help
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY STRICTLY NO PLAGIARISM,800 WORDS ,5 APA REFERENCES
please make good online research and answer the questions very deeply
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 800 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Your team attends a trade conference on the subject of globalization. They have attended several seminars both advocating and dismissing implementing a global strategy. You return to the office and share some of what you have learned with the team.
“Globalization is a very interesting topic and can get very heated,” you explain. “There are some countries and companies who are fiercely loyal to their homes and would not consider going global. Others see it as a benefit to the company and their customers. Some people here in the states believe that American-made is best because we are contributing to our home country. But, is it? Is it always best to stay domestic? How does this impact pricing? Are you truly helping?”
As your team ponders these questions, you start to think about your position on the topic. Complete the following:
- Are you for or against globalization?Why
- Is your recommendation for your company to go global? Why or why not?
- How does globalization impact the marketplace as a whole?
- Has your opinion changed from the beginning of the course to now?
Note-please be on the topic till end very very very very important answer each every question in detail please it must be of 4 paragraphs total
IF I get plagiarism i m not going to take it very very very important
Explain in detail ,please mention heading
VVVVV important no plagiarism must be In APA format 800 words and 5 references Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Write body paragraphs without an introduction or a conclusion, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
assignment, you will continue to work on your persuasion-based research
paper by writing the body paragraphs. Be sure to include the information
and data from outside sources that you found via the research process,
in those body paragraphs.
Thus, for this assignment, you should complete the following tasks:
- Draft at least four body paragraphs and include supporting information from your sources in each paragraph.
- Each body paragraph should include a clear topic sentence and supporting details.
- Each body paragraph should contain at least six to seven sentences.
- Utilize your best grammar, sentence structure, and spelling choices.
- Include appropriate academic research from the VC Virtual Library.
- Each paragraph should include at least one direct quotation, summary, or paraphrase from your academic research.
- Cite information from sources with correctly-formatted APA in-text and Reference Page citations.
- Quotation marks MUST be used around any quoted material.
citations should accompany all information from sources, whether you
include a quotation, paraphrase, or summary of such information.
- The research used needs to originate primarily from the VC Virtual Library and be credible in nature.
The topic is about :
Digital Age Reading
No need to introduction or concluding
Discussion 2 Humanities Assignment Help
Your initial discussion thread is due on Day 3 (Thursday) and you have until Day 7 (Monday) to respond to your classmates. Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses. Refer to the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric under the Settings icon above for guidance on how your discussion will be evaluated.
Prepare: In order to complete this discussion, you will need to read Sharon E. Cooper’s Mistaken Identity: A Ten Minute Play from Chapter 14 of Journey into Literature.
Reflect: In the “Tragedy” discussion this week, you explored the function of conflict in a tragedy and how the conflict is enhanced by certain literary elements and techniques. In this discussion activity, you will focus on comedy. Reflect on Mistaken Identity: A Ten Minute Play. This is a modern comedy that centers on the quest for love and understanding. Consider whether the function of the conflict in this play and the way the literary elements and techniques enhance the conflict is different from what we studied in Macbeth.
Write: The initial post must be 200 to 300 words in length and posted by Day 3. In your initial post:
Identify a conflict that you see present in Mistaken Identity: A Ten Minute Play (please refer to the list of conflicts)
Respond to one of the following, providing examples or quotations from the play to illustrate your ideas:
Describe a key conflict in the play and how it corresponds to a character’s development.
Describe two key literary techniques and elements and techniques of drama that aid in developing the conflict.
Explain how and why the conflict in this comedy is different from and/or similar to the conflict explored in tragedy.
Respond to Peers: Respond to at least two of your classmates’ initial posts. Each response should be at least 75 words in length and should address two or more of the following points:
Do you agree with your classmates’ perspectives? Why, or why not? Be specific.
Ask a specific question to encourage further discussion on the topic.
Challenge your classmates’ interpretation of literature and/or point of view.
Do a small amount of research and share what you learn with your peers about the topic discussed in this post.
Research paper, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Network Security Paper: In this paper, you will define the security strategies of Defense in Depth and Layered Security along with comparing and contrasting the strategies by explaining, at least, two (2) advantages and two (2) disadvantages of implementing each security strategy. Support your information and make sure all information sources are appropriately cited.
The paper must use APA format and contain a title page, 5 to 6 pages of content, and a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references in reference page.
*Introduction, Conclusion, and subheadings are mandatory
Each 175words~ Humi Humanities Assignment Help
1)))) Lutgendorf describes for us the way in which television programming in India has been more integrated into the traditional religious life than it has in many other countries. The separation is not as great. Hindu philosophy, religious beliefs, and mythologies became the subject of an extremely popular television series. Watch 15 minutes or so of the following clip (you can skip first 2 minutes of Intro), and respond….
2))) The author raises some interesting questions in relation to Jewish art. He asks: “Does one define Jewish art by a certain style? genre? the fact that is was created by a Jew? for a Jew? or contains an image of a Jew…?…or must it be religious in its subject matter?” (p. 197) He settles on a definition by Richard Cohen: “that which reflects the Jewish experience,” and chooses to focus on the Jewish idea of memory and its relation to architecture. He suggests that architecture itself grew out of not simply practical need, but out of a desire to memorialize, to “visualize the invisible,” to “spatialize something from past time.” What do you think of this?
attachment about question 1 but, I could attach the book about the other question