Lab: Bone Case Study Science Assignment Help. Lab: Bone Case Study Science Assignment Help.
Please do the following:
- Begin by reading the case study provided by the National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science,
- Please use online software and other resources to visual and understand the bones as you discover which ones they are by solving the case. eSkeletons (Click on Taxons on the top bar, and choose human) is a good software to use for this purpose.
- Complete the attached worksheet and take it with you to the Annandale campus so you can complete it while studying the models. Or, you may take notes when you are at the SLC and complete the worksheet at home.
Lab: Bone Case Study Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Unit VII SA Humanities Assignment Help
Unit VII Scholarly Activity
In this course, we have introduced and assessed many noteworthy figures related to the colonizing and first 90 years of
the United States. For this assignment, you will choose a significant figure who contributed to and influenced others during
the time discussed in this course—with the exception of any U.S. President—and prepare a tribute focusing on his or her
relevance to today. This is not a biography. Your argument should highlight how society remembers your historical figure
now, based on the philosophies and ideals he or she presented or helped to change and evolve.
The style of this project is a multimedia presentation with both audio and video components; however, the medium used is
up to you. Potential examples include, but are not limited to, a videotaped speech, a self-guided PowerPoint presentation,
or a video with audio. Creativity and effort will impact the final grade.
Projects are due during Unit VII and will be graded on the following:
- Prepare and submit a two-page reflection, ideally based on the outline assignment from Unit VI.
- Create and submit a visual presentation with your reflection as an audio transcript.
- Use a minimum two sources that can be found in CSU’s Online Library (at least one from the American History &
- Proper citations and references for any use or identification of those sources must be used.
- Length must fall within three to five minutes; in the case of PowerPoint, slides and audio should progress and stop
automatically like a taped presentation.
- Content accuracy and avoidance of anachronism are a must.
Many options exist to which you could use to make your recording, such as the following:
- Audacity- www.audacityteam.org
- Online Voice Recorder- www.online-voice-recorder.com
- Ipadio- www.ipadio.com
- Webcam file and upload to YouTube.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
Please complete with a self guided powerpoint presentation. I have attached the previous work you assisted and proofread.
i just need you write the paper and not the powerpoint. Writing Assignment Help
chose one of this information to write about i need it for a powerpoint.corrections, police or your job or even Southwest Airlines from the other class it’s 10 minutes with PowerPoint. please do not do the pp. just the paper
MS PowerPoint Presentation Report on Organization (20%)
In this assignment, you will design and share a MS PowerPoint presentation that describes an organization, its current and future challenges, its capabilities, and the requisite competencies needed for its success. You will look for and report on examples of the existing total rewards programs to include monetary, non-monetary, and the work environment (including values and culture). The MS PowerPoint presentation will include a report on existing metrics (organizational or HR) if any are present. If citations or Web site materials are used, in-text citations and sources presented on a References page using American Psychological Association (APA) format are expected. This information can be used in the final paper (the final assessment which is a plan to change the organization’s total rewards programs). It is expected that at least three references will be used with at least one of the three being of a scholarly nature.
At the least, this MS PowerPoint Presentation will include:
1. Academic Title Slide
2. Introduction and Purpose for the Paper
3. Description of the Organization
4. Capabilities of the Organization and Requisite Competencies of the Employees
5. Current and Future Challenges
6. Academic Definition of Total Rewards Programs
7. Description of Existing Total Rewards Program (Monetary, Non-Monetary and Work Environment)
8. Existing Metrics that Evaluate the Success of the Total Rewards Program
10. References Page (With a minimum of three References; one scholarly)
FAS-202- Comparative Essay Humanities Assignment Help
I am needing a comparative art essay written for my final project in Humanities. It must be at least 4 pages long in MLA format. However, you will be able to choose the works of art that you would like to write about from the attached list. Please include 4 citations.
The purpose of this final project is to evaluate your knowledge of the skills necessary for performing a visual and contextual analysis of two works and to measure your application of these techniques as you relate the works to real-world relevance/popular culture/ideas/concepts.
After identifying the common theme in both works, you will develop an essay that explores how each work is a product of its particular historical moment. Finally, you will address the relevance of this shared theme in contemporary culture by choosing a third work that exemplifies this theme. This third work could be a specific contemporary work belonging to any genre of the arts or even a contemporary social construct such as reality television or social media. For example, you could consider the presentation of self as a relevant and recurring theme on Facebook today.
I have included the introduction which contains the works of art that I would like used for the essay. Please review the rubric before continuing. The introduction must include a detailed background about the works.
* You must be able to follow the rubric to complete the assignment.*
Lab Report Science Assignment Help
I have done some work to the report, however there are a lot of missing section that need to be written
In the introduction:
Additions needed to it, following and answering the questions in the rubric.
One more primary source should be included.
Check for sentences and spelling errors
In text citation (In CSE Citation style)
The method is not complete.
I have attached the missing part in the method (pdf)
Follow the rules in the method section in the rubric.
Check if the paraphrase is proper
The results should be explained as mentioned in the rubric (comparing the p values for significance…)
The results and graphs (4 graphs) are attached in the excel sheet.
the discussion should be explained as shown in the rubric.
Two primary sources should be included
Using CSE Citation Style
Battle of Antietam (MG George B. McClellan) Powerpoint Humanities Assignment Help
Powerpoint on MG George B. McClellan at Battle of Antietam
At a minimum must answer the following. Please provide Maps and photos
1. Biographical Sketches: Leadership style, what helped shape and develop your assigned leader’s leadership style and how if affected his decision making abilities? For example: personality, education, family history, etc….
2. Assigned Unit: Know the unit’s mission, capabilities, composition of the command, task organization, unit strength, experience, and training proficiency levels.
3. Impact of Terrain, Weather, and Logistics: How did terrain, weather, and logistics factor into your leader’s decisions and how did impact the units’ ability to fight? Additionally, how did strategic factors, operational settings, and tactical situation impact the unit and your leader’s decisions?
4. Decision(s): What key decisions did your assigned leader make and how it impact the outcome of the battle (tactically, operationally, and/or strategically)?
Briefing format: Information Brief using Maps and Photos.
Battle of Antietam (MG George B. McClellan) Powerpoint Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
History key terms Humanities Assignment Help
Unit 1 Introduction
- Oliver Cromwell
- Louis XIV
- Old Regime (Ancien Régime)
- Glorious Revolution
- Isaac Newton
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Baron de Montesquieu
- Third Estate
- Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen
- Committee of Public Safety
- Napoleone di Buonaparte (Napoleon)
- James Watt
- Industrial Revolution
- 1812 Russian campaign
- Karl Marx
- Friedrich Engels
- French Revolution of 1848
Instructions: Please answer these questions in who, what, where, when and why they’re important. It is especially important to focus on why the key term is important. Thank you in advance.
Windows Server Deployment Proposal Computer Science Assignment Help
Note – Please no plagiarism or copying from other similar projects – this will be turned into a plagiarism website.
Each student will create a detailed, organized, unified technical solution given the scenario described below. The submission will be in a written format, with at least one diagram to show the network layout for the two sites, and may include additional diagrams, charts or tables. The assignment is meant for students to enhance their mastery of the material and to provide a creative and realistic way in which to apply knowledge from this course.
Global Advertising, Inc. (referred to as “GAI”) has hired you as an IT consultant for implementing their Windows network infrastructure. GAI is a new advertising firm, and they are currently hiring staff, establishing two locations, and have a need to get their internal IT services configured. They do not yet have an IT staff, but when they do, the IT staff will take over all aspects of IT administration. You are required to supply GAI with a solution which describes the implementation and configuration of their core IT services. Cost is not a significant concern – GAI wishes to implement the “right” solution to fit their needs now and for the next 2-3 years.
There are several details about GAI which will have an impact on your choices:
- GAI will start with 90 employees, in the following departments:
- Networking equipment is already in place for both sites. A secure tunnel (using IPSec) will be established between the two sites so that inter-site traffic will be securely tunneled over the Internet. You may make whatever other assumptions you wish about intra-and inter-site connectivity.
- Security mechanisms (e.g., firewalls, intrusion detection) will be handled separately, and there is no need to describe them.
- Some departments will want their data to remain private from other departments (e.g., Finances personnel will not want Production staff to see the company’s financial details). Your team may make assumptions about how data should be shared or kept private.
- Assumptions can be made regarding any information not included here; all assumptions should be identified, however.
oExecutives (9 employees) – manage and run the company
oAccounts and Sales Department (15 employees) – perform market research and maintain accounts
oCreative, Media and Production Department (49 employees) – advertising
oHuman Resources and Finances (12 employees) – perform HR and financial duties
oIT (5 employees) – manage IT for the company
oGAI will have two sites, one in Los Angeles and one in New York. Most staff will be located in LA, with at least 1 person from each of the departments above located in NY.
Topics to Cover
Your document should cover the content presented in the course. The outline below contains the needed points to cover. You are free to add other related information.
Describe the technical and business reasons for each choice, citing other resources as appropriate.
The Windows Server 2012 or Server 2012 R2 operating system should be used for all aspects of the solution.
The topics include:
(1) New Features of Windows Server 2012 or Server 2012 R2 used for the design
- Describe new features of Windows Server 2012 that GAI can take advantages of. Do not include the features that will not be used in the design.
- How many total servers are needed? Which roles will be combined?
- What edition of Windows will be used for each server (e.g., Standard, Datacenter)?
- Will Server Core be used on any servers?
- Where are each of the servers located (which of the two sites)?
- How will the servers be deployed? Manual or automated?
(2) Deployment and Server Editions
(3) Active Directory
- Number of AD domains?
- Will there be any Read-Only Domain Controllers?
- How will the second site factor into domain controller placement? How will AD sites be configured?
- How will AD organizational units be organized (considering how group policy will be used and users will be organized)?
(4) DNS and DHCP
- DHCP scope design (e.g., lease times, number of scopes, address range)
- Will a form of DHCP fault tolerance be implemented?
- Will DHCP reservations be used for servers?
- DNS namespace design (e.g., domain name(s) chosen, split DNS for Internet/intranet, zones)
- How will DNS be handled for the second site?
(5) Application Services
- How will applications be deployed? If using Group Policy, what are the details on how Group Policy will be used to deploy the software? Which software applications will likely be needed?
- What shares might be needed? How to set the permissions for different department to access the shared files
- DFS Needed?
- How will quotas/FSRM be configures?
(6) File and Printer Sharing
There are specific requirements for the assignment: The final submission should contain at least 6 pages’ worth of text written by the student (not counting title page, images, diagrams, tables, or quotations), but may be longer, not to exceed approximately 10 pages’ worth of student-supplied text. (With the required diagram, and other images, title page, etc., the final submission may end up being more than 10 pages in length.) It must be double-spaced, have 1-inch margins, and use 12-point Times New Roman or 10-point Arial/Helvetica font. A title page is required.
- At least one diagram must be included to show the network layout for the two sites (not counted towards the minimum length described above). Without the diagram, you may lose 12 out of 100 points for the paper. You can add additional diagram describing Active Directory components, DHCP/DNS design, file share hierarchy, or anything else that is worth displaying graphically to enhance the reader’s understanding of the proposal. Additional diagrams, images, or tables are welcome.
- The submission must cover all of the 6 major topics outlined above. Each choice should be explained with technical and business reasoning. The solution should be reasonably detailed. Additional topics may be covered as desired. Provide a server table to summarize the design and answer the following questions:
- The structure of the final submission is flexible. There is no specific style required, although it should be organized logically and represent a single, unified solution. It is required that the format will include separate sections for each of the 6 topics discussed, as well as a summary section in the end.
- At least three non-textbook, non-LabSim, non-Wikipedia reference is required; preferably, this would be a “best practice” guide or similar content from Microsoft or an experienced provider of Microsoft solutions.
- The paper submitted needs to be in MS Word or Adobe PDF format. The naming convention for the submitted file name is “Last Name, First Name Windows Paper”. Please keep all contents with diagrams and tables in one single file for submission.
- Be sure to properly quote or cite any sources used. APA format is required for in-text citations and the list of works cited at the end. It is expected that you are already familiar with UMUC’s “Policy on Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism.” It is available in the Academic Policies section of the Syllabus; there are also links in the Webliography. In its simplest form, if you are using text from a source, you must cite and/or quote it. If plagiarism is found, then there will be a penalty to the grade.
* The number of AD domains and sites.
* The total number of servers on each site
* You must include a table as formatted below to list servers on each site with their roles.
Without the table, you may lose 15 out of 100 points for the paper.
Server 2012 R2 DataCenter
Server 2012 R2 Standard Core
Book Appraisal for Political Economy class Economics Assignment Help
Book Appraisal Paper:
DIRECTIONS: STUDENTS ARE TO COMPLETE A TYPED AS WELL DOUBLE SPACED BOOK APPRAISAL ABOUT ANY ONE OF THE SUGGESTED BOOKS IN THE BOOKS SUGGESTION LIST. NONETHELESS, STUDENTS MAY SELECT AN BOOK WITH AN ECONOMIC, POLITICAL OR CULTURAL HISTORICAL BACKGROUND AND SUGGEST IT TO PROF W SEAY AS WELL AS TO THE THE CLASS AS LONG AS THE PROFESSOR HAS APPROVED IT.. **DO NOT SUMMARISE THE BOOK. RATHER, ILLUSTRATE AND ANALYSE FIVE MAIN ARGUMENTS OR POINTS OF SIGNIFIGANCE THE AUTHOR MAKES AND WHY YOU THE READER AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THEM. **
**FOOTNOTE ALL PARAPHRASED DATA** AND CERTAINLY MAKE REFERENCES FROM OTHER SCHOLARLY BOOKS AND ARTICLES TO DEFEND THE PRESENTED ARGUMENT**
PAPERS MUST BE 8-10 PAGES IN LENGTH. STUDENTS, HOWEVER, MUST SUBMIT WRITTEN BOOK PROPOSALS FOR APPROVAL VIA EMAIL BY **FRIDAY 10 FEBRUARY.***
THE DUE DATE FOR THE PAPER ITSELF IS **FRIDAY, 7 APRIL AT 7PM VIA EMAIL**
Attachment: my 1st book is: “Poor Economics” by Abhijit Banetjee
My second book is “An End to Poverty” by Gareth Stedman
5 pages essay Writing Assignment Help
This assignment involves writing 5 page essays analyzing selections from Patricia Ebrey’s Chinese Civilization. On pp. xv-xvii you will find a topical organization of the contents. There are eight topical headings relating to different aspects of Chinese historical experience.
- For each essay, you should choose one of the primary source selections from the same topical list and analyze what it tells us about that topic, or some subset of it. (For example, a selection on the Tang legal code is under the government topic, but you can focus on examinations or official recruitment rather than the government as a whole.) Questions to be considered:
- Who wrote the selection, when was it written, and why?
- To what extent does the selection reflect particular issues relating to the age (or place) in which it was written, or broader issues spanning different periods or places?
- What impact, if any, does the passage seem to have had?
- If you wish, you can choose two or even three selections from the same topical list that seem to you to be related. If so, you need to consider the questions mentioned above for each of them and describe how the selections are related to each other and how we can learn from them collectively. It could be that the passages make similar arguments but in different ways, or that they reflect very different, even contradictory viewpoints.
- In writing your essays, you should give as much supporting detail as you can from the writings that you are discussion. We do not expect you to do any additional reading for the paper, but if you do, make sure that you cite any sources that you use. For class books that you use, quotations and specific references should be cited a parenthetical citation identifying the source and with page number.
- The essays must be in your own language. It is NOT permissible to copy the essays, or portions of them, from other students or the internet. You may quote from sources (especially your primary source), but if so you must indicate this with quotation marks with page number(s) in parenthesis. If you use some source other than Ebrey or Hansen, then you must provide a bibliographical entry for it at the end of the paper.
- The selections for your two essays must be drawn from two different topical lists.
- Because this course ends with the Yuan, your selections must come from the pre-Ming period, that is, numbers 1-46.