Language Writing Assignment Help. Language Writing Assignment Help.
Reflection paper: Chapter Reflection 20 Points Select and quote an idea from Gollnick & Chinn chapters and write a reflection on the quoted idea. Identify the page number. One page minimum • Write the quote or statement. Explain it. • Tell how this quote is relevant to your understanding of diversity. • Identify key words that conceptualize a thought about some idea presented within the quote. • Must be in APA format (citation included)
THIS is the textbook
Gollnick, D.M. & Chinn, P. C. (2013). Multicultural education in a pluralistic society, ninth edition. Uppper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall
Language Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
In this poem, set to music by Franz Schubert, there are 5 characters involved? Other Assignment Help
Composer: Franz Schubert
Song: Der Erlkönig (The Erlking)
Singer: Dietrich Fischer-Deskau
In this poem, set to music by Franz Schubert, there are 5 characters involved. A narrator, the father, the son, the horse, and the Erlking. The song is in German, but the video is subtitled.
1.) Copy the text from the video and state the character delivering the line. I’ve given you the first bit as an example. Underline the character and italicize the text. If you’re unsure who the characters are, listen to and watch the video a few more times. Note some of the changes that happen as the singer and pianist switch roles. Listen to the changes in his facial expression, the tone of his voice, the sound and texture of the piano. Most of you will need to listen to this piece several times.
Narrator: Who rides so late, through night and wind? It is a father with his child. He carries his boy in the crook of his arm. He clasps him tightly, he keeps him warm.
Father: Son, why are you hiding your face?
2.) What is the Erlking? This poem is full of images and events. I hope you are able to capture some of those elements in your imagination.
3.) The introduction to the song is solo piano hammering away, imitating the frantic horseriding. What does the piano do throughout the song to reflect the poem and the drama?
4.) Describe Dietrich Fischer-Deskau’s (the singer) facial expressions as he embodies the different characters: narrator, father, son, and Erlking.
5.) Tell me about Fischer-Deskau’s expression from 2:59-3:08. Does it remind you of any characters from a movie?
6.) Now that you’ve watched the original performance, how does this visualization of the song compare to your original imagery of the story? Think about how books have become movies, and consider that whole debate about books vs movie. In this case, what is gained? What is lost?
7.) Compared to the original and to the Sand Animation version, what is gained and what is lost? Do you agree with the order that I presented these 3 different versions: the original first, followed by two animated versions? Or maybe you have a different idea?
can you come up with the topic Humanities Assignment Help
Assignment: Research paper on “what’s the future of internet”
Read all of the information below before writing
Research is synthesis and discovery. It creates opinions and shapes views. Your goal in this paper is to solve a problem using the findings of other research projects. Therefore, it is paramount that you choose a topic that will sustain your interest and that you feel confident in exploring. Look for problems and issues related to your field of study as a starting point. We will explore topic selection more fully in class.
a) Get prior approval from me for your chosen topic. This will require a written research proposal justifying your research into the topic.
b) Construct a meaningful research question that will guide you in the use of sources.
c) Create an annotated bibliography for at least six sources.
d) Develop a working thesis that answers your research question.
e) Construct a well-thought out outline that begins with a thesis statement, shows a topic sentence for each paragraph and where your sources will be used.
f) Compose a well-supported, MLA formatted essay that conforms to the specific requirements listed below.
a)The essay smartly uses the three appeals (ethos, pathos, logos).
b)An explicit thesis statement is present in the introduction.
c)In-text citations are used effectively for direct quotes and paraphrases.
d)The essay’s target audience is clear based on your position on the topic.
e)Appropriate strategies for argumentation are reflected in your outline.
a)The paper must be six pages in length with an additional works cited page, comprised of multiple paragraphs, including an introduction and conclusion.
b)Use 12-point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced.
c)MLA format the paper with at least six meaningful, college level sources thoroughly integrated into your explanation of the problem and proposal for solutions.
Assignment 1: Inventory Management Systems Writing Assignment Help
Assignment 1: Inventory Management Systems
Due Week 2 and worth 100 points
Your sister owns a small clothing store. During a conversation at a family dinner, she mentions her frustration with having to manually track and reorder high demand items. She would like an automated system but has a very small budget.
Write a 4-5 page paper in which you create a plan for a low-cost automated inventory system in which you:
- Describe all the necessary equipment.
- Explain the costs involved in the creation of the system.
- Describe the ongoing maintenance that will be required.
- Provide a workflow diagram in Visio or equivalent software to illustrate how the system will work.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
review a study and provide interview Writing Assignment Help
Research & Interview Paper (no more than 9 pages – not including title or reference page): You will select a research study cited anywhere in the body of the text book. You will review the study and provide a critique. Then you will interview an older adult (minimum age 65) with whom you can review this topic and the perspectives outlined in the book. Ask the Older Adult to express his/her own perspective and provide a summary of this. Conclude with an evaluation of anything the author in the textbook articles wrote in with the views of your interviewee injected into the mix to either reinforce one of the perspectives or add an alternate perspective.
PLEASE URGENT. ANOTHER TUTOR COMPLETELY incorrectly.
I want to write more about the following? Humanities Assignment Help
Implementation of the New Revenue Recognition Standard
- Planning Factors and Data Requirements
- Identify the contract(s) with the customer
- Identify the performance obligations in the contract
- Determine the transaction price
- Allocate the transaction price to the performance obligations
- Recognize revenue when (or as) each performance obligation is satisfied
- What industries will be affected?
- The new standard is industry- neutral and more transparent.
- Benefits and disadvantages
- The new standard would profit the industry in arranging and execution administration light that the new income principles require point by point following of the advance of agreements.
-This needs more deep analysis and the auditors should take the risk in regards with the outcome to the investors’ part.
- Industries that we could discuss
- Engineering and Construction Contractors
- Aerospace and Defense
I want to write more about the following? Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Analyzing character in Everyday Use by Alice Walker Writing Assignment Help
Write an analysis of one character, either major or minor, from any of the works we’ve looked at. Your thesis statement should make a central claim about the character, and the body of your paper should introduce and support the points that support that thesis. All claims you make should be supported with evidence pulled from the text.
In deciding what your central claim will be, consider one or more apparent personality traits of the character you choose. Try to relate those traits to the behaviors we see in the story (character motivation).
Of the character you choose to analyze, ask yourself what kind of person she/he is. Is s/he weak? strong? determined? optimistic? arrogant? afraid? timid? shy? and so forth. You will need to find specific evidence from the story to support your argument, and incorporate that evidence into your paper. Refer to your class notes on techniques for doing so. Also, you’ll want to review the literary terms that specifically refer to character (such things as dynamic, static, protagonist, antagonist, and epiphany).
After choosing the character to analyze comes the hard part: explaining why the author developed such a character. Which is to say, you’ll need to move from the “what” to the “why”.
For your thesis statement, you should refer to the major characteristics you will discuss and relate them to either the outcome of the story or to one or more of its themes. For example, a student writing about Connie from “Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?” might have a tentative thesis statement like this:
Emphasizing Oates’ belief in the lack of solid values in modern society, Connie’s conceit, secrecy, and rebelliousness contribute to her destruction.
The dependent clause of this thesis states the theme (i.e., that modern society lacks solid values), while the main clause focuses on the three character traits that the student will explore in her paper by offering many specific examples from the story and showing how those traits all lead in some way to Connie’s kidnapping (and presumed rape and death) at the end of the story. Notice, too, that there is a mention of the author’s name and purpose.
You might also approach this paper in terms of the ways an author reveals a character to us. Remember, we learn about a character through appearance, actions and reactions, speech, gestures, and even name. You could organize your paper according to these items rather than characteristics, if you choose. In any case, each body paragraph needs to begin with a strong, clear topic sentence to guide the reader.
- General Requirements
Audience: The paper should be written for an academic audience. You may assume that your readers have already read the work you are analyzing, so excessive summary will not be necessary; however, you might include very brief bits of summary, as needed, to help lead into or accentuate the points you are making.
Length and format: The paper should be a minimum of 1000 words and should be formatted according to MLA standards. Visit Purdue’s OWL for discussion of MLA formatting. You do not need a title page or an outline for this assignment.
Research: You must use at least TWO secondary sources to support (or refute) your claims.
A successful paper will do the following:
1. Make a central claim that moves beyond the obvious. Try to stretch a little; surprise me—but make sure you can support your claim with evidence from the text.
2. In supporting your central claim, discuss the most important elements and why they are important.
3. Have a stylistically effective introduction that engages the reader and sets up the topic to be discussed, as well as a stylistically effective conclusion that moves beyond mere summary of what has preceded it.
4. Make use of evidence from the work to support your claims.
5. Be organized logically so your reader is able to easily follow your argument.
6. Cite the text properly according to MLA format. Direct quotations and indirect summary do need to be cited in your paper using MLA-style parenthetical citations. You may use any of the biographical/historical information from our textbook.
- Use a style appropriate to the given audience.
- Be free of mechanical errors, such as incorrect grammar,
spelling, and punctuation.
* A note about sources: Although this paper is a research paper, it is not intended to be a synthesis of other people’s analyses or literary criticism. Nearly all claims and observations made in the paper should be yours (roughly 80% for your voice and primary text, 20% for the critics).
10 Page essay on Forensic Entomology Writing Assignment Help
- Introduction(1 pg.)
- Thesis Statement: Forensic Entomology, when available, is a useful method for determining a body’s time of death.
- Intro: Background and summary on the use of entomology on corpse.
- Preview main/major points:
- Body Paragraphs
- Different kinds of bugs to analyze and when they appear (2-3 pg.)
- How to measure matureness of insects, and relate it to time (1 pg.)
- How to tell if a body has been moved (1 pg.)
- Alternative methods
- Brief preview of how alternative methods are used to find time of death (2 pg.)
- Comparison of methods to main topic (1 pg.)
- Statistics and research (1-2 pgs.)
- Summary on conclusions conducted from research
5.Works Cited ?
Discussion Question Writing Assignment Help
Questions listed below. Thank you
- Chapters 4, 5, & 6 in Writing well for business success
- Pages 56-78 in Workplace Writing
- Lucassen, T., Muilwijk, R., Noordzij, M. L., & Schraagen, J. M. (2013). Topic familiarity and information skills in online credibility evaluation. Journal of the American Society for Information Science & Technology, 64(2), 254-264. doi:10.1002/asi.22743
Discussion Questions to be answered:
A common piece of advice about writing a “bad news message” is to use the indirect approach: use buffers before the reader gets the negative news. The article, “Buffers in bad news messages and recipient perceptions,” claims that there is no empirical proof to support using the indirect approach with bad news.
Read the article, especially the section titled “Significant findings and their implications,” then
- write a bad news message using the strategy that Limaye suggests;
- reflect on how this approach is similar or different to other “bad news messages” that you have read or received.
Which type of “bad news message” do you prefer? Why?
Limaye, M. (1988). Communication forum. Management Communication Quarterly 2(1), 90. Retrieved from https://csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/docview/232847943?accountid=38569
Adult Development and Aging Writing Assignment Help
Pick one of
the following topics and in an essay format include 10 rationalizations as to where you stand on the
issue. Support your position with Pro-Quest, Academic Search Premier or Google Scholar Research
Articles. The paper should be 3-4 pages long (not including title or works cited page). Please type
your paper in MLA Times New Roman 12 point font, double-spaced only. It is ok to have more than
four pages, but definitely not less than three pages long.
1) Discrimination and aging (Age Discrimination)
2) Cultural/Societal views of aging (How society views the aging)
3) Memory and aging (Alzheimer’s Disease/Dementia)
4) Healthcare and aging (Medical Insurance/Health Coverage)
5) Mental Health and aging (Depression/Anxiety, etc.)
6) Physical Health and aging (Body Changes as we age)
7) Spirituality/Religion and aging
8) Relationships and aging (Personal, Romantic)
9) Work and aging (Retirement vs. Working past retirement)
10) Death and aging (Feelings towards death as we get older)