Leadership and Power Business Finance Assignment Help. Leadership and Power Business Finance Assignment Help.
Resource: The Art and Science of Leadership, Ch. 5
Create either a 2- to 4-minute podcast, a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, a 1- to 2-minute video, or other presentation on the interaction and influence among leadership tactics according to the following criteria:
- Explain power and compare how it relates to leadership
- Analyze the five sources of power
- Summarize the relationship between influence and power
- Determine how relationships between leaders and staff affect influence and power
Cite a minimum of two references other than the text.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Leadership and Power Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Lobbying proposal. Pick an issue Business Finance Assignment Help
- Pick a state legislative
issue, something that hasn’t passed yet. By state legislative issue, I
mean a bill, not a referendum (ballot initiative) facing the public.
- I recommend perusing StateLine Daily for great ideas about rising and trending issues or check CQ Roll Call’s “PREVIEW: What’s Hot in State Legislatures for 2018.“
sure the issue that you pick is substantive enough that you will be
able to write about all the components indicated for this assignment.
Don’t pick a small issue that is easily resolved, the more complicated
- Please avoid topics dealing with the budget (e.g. taxes), as those are tough to focus down on for purposes of this class.
- You will be doing this assignment from a hypothetical point of view of a particular lobbying interest group or corporation.
future assignment will have a grading rubric, and I will be looking for
quality research and your strategic approach to solving political
problems based on our lecture notes and readings.
Victim Protection Laws Business Finance Assignment Help
Research and describe a Victims’ Law in your home state that was
named after a crime victim. Be sure to include the history of the law
and the details of the original case. Do you believe this is an
important law? Why?
An example is “Melanie’s Law”
in Massachusetts, named after a young girl named Melanie Powell who
was killed by a drunk driver in broad daylight. The law increased
penalties for those arrested of operating a motor vehicle while under
the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length; be certain to cite your sources.
“Liabilities” Business Finance Assignment Help
Please respond to the following:
For this week’s Discussion, research one (1) publicly traded company
in which you are interested using the Internet and/or Strayer databases.
Locate the company website and financial statements. Also locate
information on the types of bonds the company issues. Review the
Liabilities section of the company’s Balance Sheet. Be prepared to
- Imagine that you just read about another company in the same
industry facing criminal charges for misrepresenting their liabilities.
Naturally, you’re worried that the company you’re researching might be
doing something similar. Hypothesize a scenario in which someone at the
company could intentionally misstate liabilities for his or her personal
financial gain. Recommend two (2) actions that these companies can take
to prevent or detect intentional misstatements of liabilities for
personal financial gain. Justify your response.
- Imagine that you are advising an investor who is considering
purchasing bonds issued by the selected company. Analyze the types of
bonds the chosen company issues. Make a recommendation to the investor
as to which type of bond would provide the most value. Justify your
religion in the U.S Humanities Assignment Help
Respond to two question-sets from A-C, two question-sets from D-H, and two question-sets from I-K. You do not need to respond to every question within each set, but your responses should demonstrate that you have read the assigned chapter and watched each of the assigned broadcasts. Your comments, reflections, and opinions on any side of the issues discussed in this module are welcome. Your total posting should be at least 250 words.
videos links as well as related word documnt :
A) Summarize and comment upon Las Casas’ response to the situation he found prevailing in the Spanish colonies in the “New World.”
B) Latino Catholics are the largest, youngest, and fastest growing group of Catholics in the United States. Based on the broadcast, in what ways do Latino Catholics influence and/or bring unique expressions to Catholicism in the United States?
C) Although both historically and presently, the majority of Latin Americans and Latinos in the United States have been and remain fervently devout Catholics, there has also been, and is, a strong element of anti-clericalism (opposition to the dominance of priests in church and society) among many Latinos, especially Mexicans and Mexican-Americans. From what we have read/listened to regarding the history of Catholicism in Latin America, what factors might have contributed to this paradox of widespread devotionalism frequently combined with an equally deep and strong anti-clericalism? In what ways, if any, might this relate to our reading from the works of the Spanish Dominican priest Las Casas?
D) How did England view the religious dimension of its efforts at exploration and colonization of territories in the “New World”?
E) What similarities &/or differences do you see between the Spanish Catholic colonial project in the “New World” and the English Protestant colonial project in the “New World”?
F) How were early evangelical dissenters received in colonial Virginia?-in the major tidewater establishments?-in the outlying mountainous regions?-among whites?-among blacks? What was James Madison’s reaction?
G) Characterize the differences in attitude toward women’s religious roles among evangelicals & among Anglicans in colonial Virginia?
H) Characterize the major differences between the positions of Patrick Henry on the one hand, and Madison/Jefferson on the other regarding the issue of ” established religion” (government-affiliated/sponsored religion) in Virginia? How did eventual legislative resolution of this issue affect the situations of evangelicalism and Anglicanism in Virginia?
I) There are tensions and debates within the Anglican Church over the issue of homosexuality and the role of homosexuals within the clergy. What are some of the issues for the two sides in this debate, and how does each side support its position? What role does interpretation of scripture play in this debate? In your opinion how much of this split has to do with cultural differences and how much with religion? What do these debates, splits, negotiations, differences, and relationships within and between Anglicans tell us about religion in general and/or about religion in America?
J) What is Bishop Schori’s view of the relationship between religion and science? How does her view accord with or differ from the views of this relationship expressed by other religious groups/spokespersons?
K) Bishop Schori spoke of a “stained-glass ceiling” for women-do you think there is a stained-glass ceiling in other religious traditions-e.g. other branches of Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, etc.?
Expanding Your Business Writing Assignment Help
Assignment 2: Expanding Your Business
Due Week 8 and worth 240 points
Referring to the same business you either started or purchased in the first assignment, write a 6-8 page paper in which you:
(I have attached paper 1)
- Outline a financial plan for your small business.
- Develop a guerrilla marketing strategy for your small business.
- Discuss the most appropriate location for a second store (an actual street address). Explain your reasoning.
- Outline a plan for securing sources of debt financing for your second store.
- Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe and analyze the necessary activities and key decisions to start a small business.
- Analyze the key financial management considerations in operating a small business.
- Develop a guerrilla marketing strategy for a small business.
- Analyze the role of pricing, credit, and equity financing in defining a business strategy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in small business management.
- Write clearly and concisely about small business management using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills
Expanding Your Business Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Should government provide free basic public housing to its citizens? Humanities Assignment Help
Your original thesis should be supported by additional original arguments that are supported by
the appropriate use of course materials that demonstrations comprehension. Your thesis should
also be supported by additional research material that demonstrates a deeper understanding,
knowledge, and learning of the topic of race and housing in America.
All the papers I have written are attached. The “Class Material” are the articles and only some of them need to be quoted. We wrote papers in class that we have to make reference to. I have attached 3 papers and will attach another one on gentrification if needed.
The main topic is “Should government provide free basic public housing to its citizens?” and theres 6 sections to: INTRO, RACE, HISTORY, CHICAGO, GENTRIFICATION, CONCLUSION. It is 10 pages or 2000 words.
Research Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
You will receive feedback on the previous week’s assignment by Sunday 11:59pm. Before you complete your Week Five assignment, please read your instructor’s comments about your Week Four assignment, as well as this week’s lecture. Be sure to include any suggested changes in your project going forward.
In a seven- to eight-page paper (not including the title and reference pages), provide
- A revised version of your introduction, research question, background research, hypothesis, research design, sampling plan, secondary data plan (if applicable), measurement scales (if applicable), observation plans (if applicable), survey plans (if applicable). These revisions must be based on your instructor’s feedback if your instructor provided comments about these sections in Week Four.
- Your plans for analyzing your data (such as content analysis, statistical analysis, etc.) as well as your plans for how you will present your results.
- A reference list documented in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
While it is not a required portion of your Week Five assignment submission, you should be collecting data this week if you have not started already. If you wait until Week Six to collect data, you will not have time to analyze it and write it up.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
2 part paper. Follow instructions below. Writing Assignment Help
There are two parts to this assignment. You must complete both parts.
Each part must be a minimum of one page in length, for a total of two pages, not counting the title and reference pages.
Please incorporate at least two references into the case study assignment. The assignment should be uploaded as one document, following APA formatting and referencing standards. No plagiarism.
Part I: The General Duty Clause
Using the requirements for General Duty Clause violations in Chapter 4 of the OSHA Field Operations Manual (FOM) and any additional information you can find in OSHA compliance directives or standards interpretations, describe a situation involving ergonomics that could be cited as a violation of the General Duty Clause (Section 5(a)(1) of the OSH Act).
Explain how your citation meets the four elements listed in the FOMas necessary to prove such a violation.
Part II: Interpreting OSHA Standards
Search the OSHA standards interpretations and compliance directives for supplemental information on three standards that are important to your workplace or a workplace with which you are familiar. Discuss what you found for each of the standards.
Does the information change the way you view these standards or what you might need to do to comply with them in your workplace?
Major Label Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help
This paper should be about 4 to 5 pages… Thank you in advance
As a refresher, here is Kelly’s situation:
Kelly Albin is a singer/songwriter who has been actively performing live events regionally for the past five years. She has a good following of fans and has sold about 10,000 records at her gigs. One of her songs has been recorded by a very popular band that is breaking big. Kelly has interest from a major label.
Here is additional background:
The record label that is interested in signing Kelly is also interested in representing her publishing interests.
Read chapter 16 of the Passman book, and consider what we have covered in this lesson. Please write a paper that addresses the following questions:
- Should Kelly pursue the publishing deal with the major label?
- What other publishing options should she be looking into?
- In addition to working or not working with a third-party publisher, what other organizations should Kelly affiliate herself with, and why?
- What other edge-case scenarios based on the Passman reading should Kelly be aware of?