Leadership Business Finance Assignment Help. Leadership Business Finance Assignment Help.
Write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Review and reflect on the various components of training in human resources. Based on your review, reflection, and the materials presented this week in the course, answer the following questions:
- In your opinion, why it is important for organizations to use a strategic approach to training employees?
- How might training needs vary for employees who take on global assignments?
- Why is e-learning an important component of training efforts today? How do you believe this will change, if at all, 10 years from now? Citations must be APA Version 6
Leadership Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
creating an outline an essay, hep me asap. Other Assignment Help
Week 4 Forum: Structuring Essay #2
Forum Goal: Create an outline to help you structure the second essay, including one reference from the APUS library.
In Week 3, you chose a topic for your next essay. You wrote about your topic, and many of you received feedback from your classmates regarding directions you might be able to take your paper.
Let’s review the instructions from the first essay. You took your word to define and began to plan how you would explore this definition; the document “SampleEssay1Sakai” offered you an outline to follow as you wrote.
For instance, our example was “liberty.” To explain liberty, we used Roman numerals for each major point, and then a, b, and c for how you would explain this item.
For the Week 4 Forum, you will now structure your next essay. Here’s where the “meat” of your argument goes: what will the body paragraphs look like, and why? What material will strengthen the points you want to make? Use this opportunity to explore the library to see what information you plan to use and cite what you find.
Include one reference in proper MLA format that you have found from the APUS Library to support your topic.
the topic from week 3 is including. thank you very much. I’m out of town due to my mother having another stroke
21 mins ago
system integration, new features, related to the 1st project Computer Science Assignment Help
You will identify which components and interfaces will be included in the System Integration Project, and you will discuss the advantages and disadvantages specific to your project.
You are now progressing with laying out the framework for your systems integration project. It is important that you identify and develop requirements for all of the major components and interfaces that should be included in this project.
For this week’s assignment, you will be developing the requirements specification for this integration. You should use all of the tools available to you to elicit requirements (such as one-on-one interviews with all major stakeholders, surveys, artifact reviews, joint requirement specification meetings, and so forth)
- Requirements Specification
- Describe the process you used to elicit the requirements.
- List of all of the stakeholders and their roles.
- Describe of all components and interfaces, including a schematic that depicts them (such as the various layers of integration).
- Provide detailed and measurable functional requirements.
- Provide detailed and measurable nonfunctional requirements.
- List assumptions for the scope of the project.
- Discuss the pros and cons of proceeding with the project while giving consideration to the requirements you have defined.
- Make sure that the document is in APA format.
Performance Management Business Finance Assignment Help
Scenario: You have just started work as the new Human Resources Manager for Acme Manufacturing, a Fortune 1,000 company. The job has been vacant for six months now. You have been wondering about this, especially since reading about employee harassment incidents and fights recently in the news.
The General Manager (GM) calls you into his office the minute you arrive. He shuts the door after saying a quick word of welcome, and begins to tell you about an incident that happened last week that needs your immediate attention. The company’s manufacturing operations runs three shifts of production workers so the plant is operating 24/7. Over the past six months hostilities have arisen between employees on the third and first shifts. What started out as jeering and criticisms by the first shift, claiming they have to clean up the mess and complete all of the work left undone by the third shift, has escalated to physical confrontations and altercations. Although the GM said that aggressive bantering back-and-forth is common for shift workers in manufacturing, he admitted he was worried after seeing a gun on one of the employees last week that was concealed, or so the employee thought, in a shoulder holster under this jacket. The GM said he needs your help. Specifically, he asked that you:
- Determine and explain the appropriate disciplinary action for the employees involved in this situation and identify motivational alternatives that can help turn the situation around;
- Draft policies and procedures that could be used in the guidance and performance management of the shift workers; and
- Develop performance standards for the shift workers, identify appropriate methods of performance appraisal, and develop appropriate training to help get them back on track.
Feeling overwhelmed by the enormity of the situation, you go back to your office and begin devising a plan to help get employee relations back on track, realizing that human resource policies and practices may help avert potentially dangerous situations in the future if implemented correctly.
Write a 8-10 page memo to the GM responding to the three concerns listed above. Be sure to cite any references used in proper APA format.
community mental health interview Humanities Assignment Help
How might one who is applying for a job in a community mental health center respond to the following questions during the interview? In your initial post, address each of the following items:
- Our clients represent a range of diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Tell me why you will be able to work with them effectively.
- How much do you understand about your own acculturation process? How will this help or hinder you in working with our clientele?
- What will be your biggest challenge in forming trusting relationships with clients who are culturally different from you?
In your initial response, devote at least one paragraph to each response.
Writing Assignment Writing Assignment Help
Your last writing assignment will be a report to a decision-maker on a problem and solution
in an organization or community.
In the report, you will do the following:
• define the problem persuasively and accurately
• propose a solution or solutions to the problem or issue
• present that solution to a decision-maker or group of decision-makers who can implement
The report will include the following components:
• executive summary
• letter to the decision-maker
• table of contents
• body of the report to include headings and subheadings
• conclusion stated as a recommendation for implementation of the solution
• References page, with references listed in APA format
o Instructions on how to list an interview in APA format can be seen at the
following url: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/11…
The complete report should be 2200-3000 words, not including the list of references.
The complete report should also cite at least seven sources. At least three of them should
come from peer-reviewed, scholarly journals. As noted above, your sources can also include
interviews. The sources will be integrated into the paper to explain the problem, provide
evidence of the problem, and support the solution.
You might have taken WRTG 393 at UMUC. In WRTG 393, the final paper is a white paper.
This assignment is different from the white paper in WRTG 393. In this paper for WRTG 394,
you are writing to a specific decision-maker about a specific problem in your workplace or
community. The audience is much more focused than that for the white paper in WRTG 393.
Defining the Specific Problem
In preparing to write this assignment, please be aware of the following cautions in fulfilling the
• If you write a report to your manager at work suggesting that more teleworking options
be given to employees at your workplace, you cannot simply prepare a report on
teleworking. You must show that teleworking will solve a specific problem or problems
in your organization.
• If you are proposing that email be used less frequently for communication at your
workplace and that another application be used to improve communication, you cannot
simply write a report on the problem with having too much email. You must show that
the use of email at your current workplace presents problems and that the use of another
means of communication would solve the problem.
• If you write a report to your manager at work suggesting that your office become
paperless, you cannot simply prepare a report on the benefits of a paperless office. You
must show that your specific office can go paperless and indicate the benefits of your
specific office going paperless.
• If you write a report to the board of directors at your townhouse community to argue that
the playground area in your community should be renovated, you cannot simply prepare a
report on the benefits of a playground for a neighborhood. You must show that your
specific neighborhood will benefit from renovations in its playground.
• If you write a report to the manager of your unit at work noting that recycling facilities in
the workplace should be improved, you cannot simply prepare a report on the benefits of
recycling or of good recycling facilities in offices. You must show that your specific
work environment lacks adequate recycling facilities and show how it will benefit from
improved recycling facilities.
A Reminder about the Role of Primary Research in Supporting the Argument
For your report, you will very likely find it beneficial to conduct some primary research. For
writing assignment #3, you gathered some primary research. For writing assignment #4, you
want to fill in any gaps needed by conducting additional primary research if necessary. Some
suggestions for primary research were given in the instructions for writing assignment #3. They
are as follows:
• For a report on teleworking, you might conduct interviews with fellow workers on the
topic to see how and why they might benefit from teleworking.
• If you are proposing that email be used less frequently for communication and that
another application be used to improve communication, you might interview fellow
employees on the situation, and you might take screen captures of alternative
communication tools to illustrate how they work and would improve communication in
• For a report on transitioning to a paperless office, you might take pictures of your office
environment showing the clutter or unsafe environment that hard-copy files create.
• For a report on building a playground area in the community, you might take pictures of
the community area to show where such a playground could be built, and you might
interview residents who have children.
• For a report on recycling facilities, you might take pictures of the office environment to
show that current recycling facilities are inadequate, and you might interview fellow
workers about whether they find it easy to recycle materials at your office.
Please note that, if you interview people for your research, you must cite the interviews in your
paper. In the paper, you cannot simply write that you “spoke with employees.” A url on how to
cite an interview in APA citation style is provided in the list of components for the report.
Length of your paper:
Your report should be 2200-3000 words in length. Again, you are required to use at least seven
sources, with at least three of them being acquired through UMUC Library OneSearch.
Your report might benefit from graphics. As mentioned above, pictures of your workplace or
community situation might help illustrate the problem you are trying to address. Graphs, tables,
or charts might help show trends that will persuade your decision-maker that the problem exists.
Please do not incorporate a graphic for the sake of incorporating a graphic. Include a graphic
only if it helps communicate a message in your report.
Writing Assignment Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Statistical Concept and Research Mathematics Assignment Help
In this six- to eight-page research paper, you will explore in detail one of the statistical approaches to research discussed in the course, applying it in the context of a specific application or methodological study. This will help you gain a deeper understanding of your chosen topic as well as gain experience in translating these ideas into practice. Select a topic for your research paper using any of the statistical methods that we discussed in the course as it relates to your area of interest in either business, economics, finance, management, social science, health, psychology, or education.
Find at least three relevant research articles which:
- Support your chosen topic.
- Discuss previous work on modeling/analysis in the area you’ve selected.
- Have the statistical analysis and results from research conducted.
- Cover technical aspects of the statistical methods discussed in class.
These can be found in the Ashford University Library by going to a research database such as JSTOR or ProQuest and searching for your topic. At least three of your sources must be from peer-reviewed scholarly journals.
Your paper must include the following:
- Introductory Paragraph: Identify the purpose of the paper, the common research issue, and the corresponding statistical test in your opening paragraph.
- Context Development: Discuss the three articles used, the focus of the articles, the research questions and hypotheses, and how the statistical technique helps answer the research question in the studies.
- Statistical Tool Discussion: Discuss the role of statistics in research and the common statistical test uses, limitations, and interpretation.
- Conclusion: Summarize the elements of the chosen statistical test and the kinds of research questions the statistical test can help answer in your conclusion.
- Resources: Provide a reference page listing all sources used in the development of this paper in American Psychology Association (APA) format. All literature/computer/interview/resources should be cited and listed.
The Final Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Data Management, Analysis and Reporting Business Finance Assignment Help
. Each year the employees at Zipco receive a $0, $2000,
or $4500 salary increase. They also receive a merit
rating of 0, 1, 2, or 3, with 3 indicating outstanding
performance and 0 indicating poor performance. The
joint probability distribution of salary increase and
merit rating is listed in the file P04_67.xlsx. For
example, 20% of all employees receive a $2000
increase and have a merit rating of 1. Find the correlation
between salary increase and merit rating. Then
interpret this correlation.
78. A manufacturing plant produces two distinct products,
A and B. The cost of producing one unit of A is $18
and that of B is $22. Assume that this plant incurs a
weekly setup cost of $24,000 regardless of the number
of units of A or B produced. The means and standard
deviations of the weekly production levels of A and B
are given in the P04_78.xlsx.
a. Assuming that the weekly production levels of A
and B are independent, find the mean and standard
deviation of this plant’s total weekly production
cost. Between which two total cost figures can you
be about 68% sure that this plant’s actual total
weekly production cost will fall?
b. How do your answers in part a change if you
discover that the correlation between the weekly
production levels of A and B is actually 0.29?
Explain the differences in the two sets of results.
Simple C++ Program Programming Assignment Help
Encryption Using File Streams
Complete the following questions:
- Write C++ code to open a document with the name Hello.txt, place the message “Hello, World!” in the document, and exit the document. Re open the file you closed, and read the message into a string variable. Exit out of the file.
- When do you open the file as an ifstream, as an ofstream, or as an fstream? Could you simply open all files as an fstream?
- Why is the ifstream parameter of the read_data procedure in the previous question a reference parameter and not a value parameter?
- What is the difference between a text file, and a binary file?
Random monoalphabet cipher.
The caeser cipher, which shifts all letters by a certain amount, is easy to decipher. Try this, instead of numbers use letters. Consider this, the word is FEATHER. Remove duplicate letters, making FEATHR, and append the rest of the letters of the alphabet in reverse order.
Now encrypt the letters as follows:
See exhibit A
Now, write a program that encrypts or decrypts a file using this cipher.
crypt –d –kFEATHER encrypt.txt output.txt
decrypts a file using the keyword FEATHER. You must always supply a keyword.
Hrm assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
- Cover Page with Name, Date, and Title of Assignment
- Use headings to separate the sections of the paper (use the Questions selected)
- Page numbers
- Times New Roman, size 12
- Use a minimum of four sources (from the past four years) for each response
- In-text citations in APA style
- Reference page using APA style
Select any four of these six topics for your Final Written Assignment and address each question comprehensively:
has been said that “a company that deserves a union gets one,”
suggesting that if proper leadership and motivation techniques are
employed and desirable policies devised, the workers will not want to
unionize. Either agree or disagree with this philosophy. Support your
position and explain what a company could do to create an environment
where workers will not want to unionize.
means of resolving negotiations impasses involve economic weapons (e.g.
strikes and lockouts). There are other means of impasse resolution that
do not involve the use of economic weapons (e.g. fact finding,
mediation, med/arb/interest arb, etc.). Select two (2) non- economic
means of impasse resolution, 1) explain how each one functions and 2)
discuss the relative pros and cons of each.
have declined as a percentage of the workforce in the private sector.
With this decline, have career and workplace dissatisfaction and
alienation increased? If so, why is this so? If not, why not? Support
and discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages in using seniority
as a factor to determine shift preference or overtime assignments.
two different steps a company should take to prepare for its first
round of bargaining with the union pre-negotiation activities. Explain
why each of the steps you have identified is critical to achieving an
initial successful collective bargaining agreement with the union.
- Identify and explain the major ways in which the government is an important participant in the labor relations.