Lincoln University Revise CSIS Programming Assignment Paper Programming Assignment Help. Lincoln University Revise CSIS Programming Assignment Paper Programming Assignment Help.
I have the completed assignment. I just need some revisions done.
General Background Information:
CMS Systems, Inc. is a company that provides information systems consulting services to companies in the telecom industry in the United States and the United Kingdom.Due to its success, CMS is hoping to expand its operations into other parts of Europe.Despite its large size, CMS currently uses a manual/spreadsheet-based process for maintaining employee and client data.Management has now decided to implement a company-wide application that will keep track of all of its employees’ hours, calculate employee payroll, and produce invoices for clients based on hours worked by employees.
Lincoln University Revise CSIS Programming Assignment Paper Programming Assignment Help[supanova_question]
RGMT week 6 Business Finance Assignment Help
Customer Service in a Diverse World
Go to the APUS Online Library (left hand navigation menu under Links). Use one of the Article Databases to locate one article discussing this week’s topic of “customer service in a diverse world.” The article can be on any topic covered in this week’s readings (gender roles, respect for elders, cultural diversity, etc.)
For your forum, answer the following:
1. Give a brief synopsis of the article.
2. How does the article relate to this week’s concepts?
3. What is your opinion of the article?
I will be checking articles for accuracy!!
Instructions: Your initial post should be at least 250 words. Please respond to at least 3 other students/instructor. Responses should be a minimum of 100 words and include direct questions.
Seminar class Writing Assignment Help
PLEASE WRITE THE EACH QUESTION IN A SEPARATE PAPER. ALSO, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU GIVE A CLEAR EXPLANATION IN YOUR OWN WORDS!
The file that I have attached has all the names of the books that you would need.
4- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words explain what Aristotle means by practical wisdom.
5- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words explain what moral strength is.
6- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words explain what happiness is.
7- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words compare the ethical principles of
Aristotle with those Jesus.
8- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words explain what Jesus means by the Kingdom of God.
9- Why does Jesus put such a great emphasis on faith?
10- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words explain why Nietzsche attacks the state
11- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words explain what Nietzsche’s attitude towards pity and love are.
12- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words analyze Nietzsche’s attack on resentment.
14- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words explain why is the notion of the eternal recurrence so frightening and how it fits into Nietzsche’s overall philosophy.
15- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words explain what Nietzsche means by the spirit of gravity and why he opposes it.
16- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words compare Nietzsche’s ethical thought with that of Aristotle’s and Jesus.
19- Elizabeth believes that she and Darcy are uniquely suited to be married. In an essay of between 400-500 words explain why does she think so? Is she right? Support your answer with examples.
20- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words describe how Elizabeth fits into the society in which she lives.
21- In an essay of between 400 and 500 words explain compare the marriages between Mr. and Mrs. Bennet, Charlotte and Mr. Collins, Lydia and Wickham, and Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy.
22- Pride is presented as a vice in Pride and Prejudice. In an essay of between 400 and 500 words explain which characters show pride and how do they show it, and whether is it bad in these cases.
7-2 Milestone Three: Financing and Track Record Business Finance Assignment Help
My business is Nordstrom Inc. the expansion will be in Europe (focusing on Italy)
Overview: The final project for this course is the creation of an external capital funding proposal.
Most businesses face a landscape of uncertainty and a never-ending stream of risks and opportunities. Managers must continually project the likely financial impact of decisions, make recommendations, act on those decisions, determine how to pay for them, and evaluate the costs and effectiveness of what has been done. Many decisions are short-term, routine, and operational. Others are longer-term investment decisions that require substantial new resources, such as developing new services, expanding into new geographic markets, or undertaking business combinations or spin-offs. Each requires managers to forecast, plan,and make decisions based on a thorough understanding of both internal and external factors that can affect a company’s financial success.
For the summative assessment in this course, you will bring your finance and economics knowledge to bear by preparing an external capital funding proposal for a major international investment at a publicly traded corporation. In order to secure the support of potential financial backers, your proposal will need to lay outwhat the proposed investment opportunity is, how it fits within the company’s broader mission and goals, its financial impact, and the amount being requested and why (including alternative funding mechanisms considered). In addition, it will also need to include information on the organization’s context, risk factors, and microeconomic assumptions that could affect the success of the investment.
Submit a short paper that addresses Section III, Part C; Section V; and Section VI of the final project.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed: III. Justification:
C. Financial impact. This section should discuss the project’s most likely financial implications and the consolidated financial projection with and without the project. Be sure to:
- Project the incremental, annual, and cumulative cash benefits and outflows associated with the proposed expansion for the next seven to 10 years, using a spreadsheet or other relevant presentation vehicle to support your narrative. Be sure to justify your assumptions and methodology based on sound microeconomic and financial principles. For example, what assumptions have you made about demand, price, volume, capital purchase costs, incremental hiring, and so on?
- Develop a consolidated financial projection of revenue, pretax income, and cash flow for the overall business, over that same number of years, both with and without the proposed investment. Use a spreadsheet or other relevant presentation vehicle to support your narrative, being sure to describe any relevant assumptions.
- Financing: In this section, compare the proposed loan to alternative financing methods. Specifically:
- Weigh the pros and cons of raising money using internal financing mechanisms versus seeking funding through global capital markets via loans,commercial paper, bonds, or equity financing. Which might be viable alternatives should the loan not be approved? Support your answer withappropriate research and evidence.
- Assess the viability of a business combination as a mechanism for expanding into the new market. Is this a reasonable option for the company? Whyor why not? Support your answer with appropriate research and evidence.
- Track Record: Use this section to persuade the lender that you are credit-worthy. You must:
- Convincingly argue that your organization is on solid financial footing, and thus at a low risk for default, supporting your argument with appropriatefinancial statements, ratios, and other indicators of financial performance and health.
- Convincingly argue for your organization’s trustworthiness, providing credible evidence of legal and ethical financial behavior. For example, thismight include recent audit results; credit history; absence of significant lawsuits, recalls, or regulatory judgments; or other evidence designed to show that the company holds itself to the highest legal and ethical standards.
Guidelines for Submission: Your investment project and justification paper should be approximately 8–10 pages in length (excluding spreadsheets, other exhibits,
and list of references as necessary). It should be double-spaced with 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins, and should use APA format for references and citations.
Website design Humanities Assignment Help
My name is Farah Aljamea
I’m student in West Virgina university
Please Use Wix .com
Please create web design and each assignment called ( WeP) put it in a section in WIX
each WeP add a professional photo
Myriad programs are available online and for free that help even non-coders and non-designers create professional looking websites. We will use one in this course that provides template designs for you to choose from that you can then edit and revise for your own use. This means you’re not designing a website from scratch, but it also means you have enough elbow room to alter the design as you see fit to adhere to your own site map and the principles of effective design that you’ve learned and practiced in this course.
Wix is the program I’m referring to. You can start to familiarize yourself with the Wix program whenever you feel comfortable, If you are still nervous about the website creation process, here are some basic traits of Wix that should help put you at ease about the eportfolio design process:
- You don’t have to download any software. You can access this program and design/edit your site right from your web browser by visiting Wix.com.
- Your website will be hosted by Wix, meaning you don’t have to purchase a domain name or server space to “house” your website files.
- It’s free.
- If you’ve done the prewriting work for your portfolio (e.g., revised your WeP documents, identified all of your artifacts, and saved your files in their final form (WeP documents as PDFs (.pdf) and any necessary graphics as jpegs (.jpg), then all you will have to do once you choose your website template is make necessary changes to the organization of the template to match your site map (e.g., add or delete pages, change navigation bar text, etc.), drop in your web content, and upload your artifacts
Find a minimum weight edge-cut in an undirected, weighted, simple graph. Programming Assignment Help
Input: The input is an undirected, weighted graph given in a plain text file in the following format: the first line contains just the number of vertices (which are assumed to be labeled with the numbers 1 up to the number of vertices), and then the endpoints of the edges are listed followed by the weight of the edge in each line (you may assume that the weights are integers and that the graph is simple).
Output: The program should print (in complete English sentences) the weight of a minimum weight edge-cut, then specify the edge-cut by listing the vertices on one side, then list the edges of the edge-cut with their respective weights. (Print into a file.)
Ideally use something like Farger’s Algorithm or Stoer-Wagner.
Find a minimum weight edge-cut in an undirected, weighted, simple graph. Programming Assignment Help[supanova_question]
You read two articles that address the same topic but are different types of sources. Consider the following questions: Writing Assignment Help
You read two articles that address the same topic but are different types of sources. Consider the following questions:
What characteristics make the sources different?
How do those differences add to or detract from the credibility of the sources?
How could you use each of the sources in school, at work, or in your personal life? Think of at least two specific examples.
Write: Based on your learning in the Prepare and Reflect sections above, write at least three paragraphs that fully address the prompt below. Cite any sources you use or refer to.
Identify the type of source you read in addition to the scholarly, peer-reviewed article. Who is the audience for each source? How does the intended audience affect the choice of language, images, and organization?
Analyze the credibility of the two sources that you read. What specific features of the articles led you to conclude the source was or was not credible? Provide at least one specific example for each source.
Explain how each source might be used to address a specific information need. What research situations would be appropriate for each source? What concerns would you have about using the sources in those situations?
Your initial post must be at least 350 words and address all of the prompt’s elements.
You must cite and reference any sources that you use in your posts, including your textbook or any other sources of information that you use.
“inside the superhuman world of the iceman” persuasive research essay Humanities Assignment Help
This is the final essay for the course! It is a persuasive research paper that will provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your understanding of both essay structure and library research skills. please note that this final essay is not due until December 15th.
Evaluate to what extent Wim Hoff creates a compelling argument for the effectiveness of his system of mind over body.
To support your argument use the following sources:
- Inside the Superhuman World of the Iceman (Links to an external site.)
- At least five secondary sources of your choice that cover the work of Wim Hoff. Three of the five sources should be academic in nature (e.g. articles from journals, trade papers or from library databases)
Requirements- PLEASE INCLUDE EVERY POINT MENTIONED BELOW:
- In your essay, include an analysis of how effectively Hoff uses logos, ethos, and pathos to support his argument
- Use rhetorical strategies to engage the reader in the introduction
- Use an “although clause” thesis statement as the last sentence of the introduction
- Include a counterargument with a concession and rebuttal. This should be the first paragraph after your introduction.
- Ensure that each paragraph has a clear topic sentence that supports the thesis sentence
- Be sure to use paragraph to paragraph transitions to create unity and cohesion.
- Include at least three direct quotes to support your argument
- Include at least three paraphrases to support your argument
- Proper MLA format is required for the entire essay including the basics (margins, fonts, header of the paper), the parenthetical citations and paraphrasing, and the Work Cited Page
- This essay must be 4-6 pages in length. This means that your writing should come to the very bottom of page four to meet the minimum page length requirement
- Be sure to review the , so you know how you’ll be graded on this essay
I have to create a power point presentation for my criminal justice class about 12 -15 slides by tonight 11:59 details below Law Assignment Help
Background: A consultant firm that has been hired to present an overview of the American Adult Criminal Justice System to a group of English-speaking foreign business persons. Your supervisor has tasked you to develop the presentation in a Power Point format, preparing the Speaker Notes to capture the narrative of the presentation. Ultimately these may be used by the presenter or simply printed as a stand-alone hand-out for the guests. This is the assignment from your supervisor:
Assignment: Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with 12 to 15-slides, add Speaker Notes of at least 100 words for each slide. Include at least 3 visuals, such as diagrams, images, or matrices, in your presentation. Address all of the topics fully in your presentation. Your presentation should reference at least 2 peer-review level journal articles.
- An opening slide with your name, class name and number and date of submission is not included in the slide count.
- The Speaker Notes on a concluding slide titled “Resources” should be used to reflect the full APA citation of all resources. (Note: There should be an in-text citation in the Speaker Notes narrative wherever a supportive resource is referenced.) No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper.
- Select one of the three Case Studies below — These are for illustration purposes only and are NOT the focus of this project.
- Using Power Point slides, describe the process that the offender would go through in the criminal justice system, beginning with arrest. For purposes of this assignment you are to assume that the offender will be eventually convicted and sentenced.
- Include all of the stages in the criminal justice process subsequent to apprehension, providing as much detail about the role and function of each stage as you can.
- Determine the probable sentence the offender will receive, (institutionalization or community-based supervision)
- Explain why the sentence you have chosen would most likely occur, and what the offender can expect in light of this sentence.
- Provide a probable alternative to the selected sentence, fully explaining “why” this alternative could also occur and whether an alternative would bring “justice” to the victim and the community.
- Conclude the presentation by discussing what you believe to be the weakest link in the criminal justice process and the strongest link in the process. ‘Provide explanations to support your assessments for both.
Im using this case below- Case 1 child abuse
Please include in text citations and resource slide
Audit Accounting Data Analytics using Tableau Business Finance Assignment Help
Under the case itself, there are three articles you can use to answer the 1st (first) requirement of the case. Also, then answer the 2nd (second) requirement. Following that, there is the actual data (sales and weather data) to be used to do the third case requirement. Remember, please do your own work, show all of your work, and explain your process to me in getting where you do for requirement #3 of the case (i.e. screenshots, explain in paragraph form, etc). This will be turned in through TurnItIn to check for plagiarism.
1. Read the articles assigned by your instructor to gain an understanding about how Big Data, data analytics, and new technologies are transforming external audits. After reading these articles, provide a response to the following two questions: a. Discuss at least three specific ways in which Big Data, data analytics, and new technologies can enhance external audits. How does each item discussed improve the effectiveness and/or efficiency of the audit? b. On the other hand, what challenges do auditors face when using Big Data, data analytics, and new technologies during an audit?
2. As noted in the case, auditing standards specifically require auditors to identify revenue recognition as a fraud risk in most audits. Based on your understanding of the company, what factors may increase the risk of fraudulent financial reporting in Souper Bowl’s 2016 revenues?
3. Use the daily sales by location as provided by the client (2016 and 2015) and the weather data from NOAA to perform disaggregated sales analytics in Tableau. Your goal is to develop visualizations that identify potential outliers in the 2016 daily sales data related to the significant risks identified by the partner and manager. Using the memo template in Appendix B, document your analyses and conclusions as to the specific daily sales from certain locations that you recommend selecting for focused substantive testing.
https://anyessayhelp.com/, so you know how you’ll be graded on this essay