Lobbying proposal. Pick an issue Humanities Assignment Help. Lobbying proposal. Pick an issue Humanities Assignment Help.
- Pick a state legislative issue, something that hasn’t passed yet. By state legislative issue, I mean a bill, not a referendum (ballot initiative) facing the public.
- I recommend perusing StateLine Daily for great ideas about rising and trending issues or check CQ Roll Call’s “PREVIEW: What’s Hot in State Legislatures for 2018.“
- Make sure the issue that you pick is substantive enough that you will be able to write about all the components indicated for this assignment. Don’t pick a small issue that is easily resolved, the more complicated the better.
- Please avoid topics dealing with the budget (e.g. taxes), as those are tough to focus down on for purposes of this class.
- You will be doing this assignment from a hypothetical point of view of a particular lobbying interest group or corporation.
- Each future assignment will have a grading rubric, and I will be looking for quality research and your strategic approach to solving political problems based on our lecture notes and readings.
Lobbying proposal. Pick an issue Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Post on the discussion board an example of one of these techniques that has been used. Humanities Assignment Help
Length: Initial posts should be responsive to the question asked, thoughtful, well-written, researched, cited where appropriate, and between 400-600 words in length.
In Chapter Two of Experiencing Politics, John McDonough talks about storytelling and the formation of policy. Specifically, he refers to the use of metaphor, numbers and synecdoche and how they are utilized.
Post on the discussion board an example of one of these techniques that has been used or is being used to promote or criticize a policy at the state level. How effective was the technique in convincing people? Comment on the post of at least one of your colleagues.
Note: For this discussion and others in this course, feel free to relate experiences from your own career or political background. The goal here is to relate the content of these discussions to real-world examples and learn from those examples posed by your colleagues. If you need help finding a topic, the NCSL website maintains several blogs and compilations from state legislatures throughout the nation.
public relations Writing Assignment Help
This Critical Process exercise is a case study for nonprofit public relations; it involves the process of persuading citizens to make a minor personal investment of time and energy for the good of the community.
As the new environmental coordinator for the make-believe city of Murphystown (pop. 100,000), your duty is to get the citizens to reduce, reuse, and recycle their household garbage. More than six months ago, a citywide curbside recycling program went into effect. Each household received plastic bins for separating its paper, metal, glass, and plastic products. Pickup is every two weeks, on the same day as weekly garbage collections. But many citizens of Murphystown either are not recycling or are forgetting to put out their recycling bins on time and are then later overloading the containers. Others are incorrectly sorting their recyclables, while still others are putting nonrecyclable waste into their bins. Moreover, few citizens are composting yard waste such as leaves and grass clippings, and many are still putting those items into their garbage cans, a practice that is now illegal. So after six months, the new recycling program has been deemed a failure, and you have been hired with the unenviable task of fixing the situation. A survey indicates that Murphystowners are accustomed to a throwaway convenience culture, and they think recycling and composting are too time-consuming, with little benefit for them.
The recycling program needs to be a success. The program will extend the life of the city’s landfill from twenty to seventy years, and it will also provide (through the sale of bulk recycled garbage) an important revenue source for the operation of the city’s environmental management system. Your job success depends on your ability to turn the program around. The city’s mayor has privately demanded that you dramatically improve the citizen participation rate in the program in a year, or you’ll be fired.
- Identify all of the public relations problems in this scenario. Who are all the “publics” you need to consider? How will you communicate with them?
- Discuss your public relations strategy and campaign. Your solutions should shun top-down administrative edicts and, instead, encourage open, democratic communication and creative participation. How will you frame your strategies and messages to do this? How will you get all residents of the entire city of Murphystown to make a personal investment in energy and time for a long-term plan in which they may not see immediate tangible benefits?
- Consider not only the message but the entire organizational process. Are there things you could do to change the entire recycling process that might create higher participation rates and improved performance? How will you find out which parts of the process to improve?
Ethics and professional conduct in business Business Finance Assignment Help
Prompt: At the end of the current month, Jonni Rembert prepared a trial balance for Star Rescue Service. The credit side of the trial balance exceeds the debit side by a significant amount.Jonni has decided to add the difference to the balance of the miscellaneous expense account in order to complete the preparation of the current month’s financial statements by a 5 o’clock deadline. Jonni will look for the difference next week when she has more time.
Discuss whether Jonni is behaving in a professional manner. Discussion 200 words
Assignment 1: Financial Research Report Writing Assignment Help
Imagine that you are a financial manager researching investments for your client. Use the Strayer Learning Resource Center to research the stock of any U.S. publicly traded company that you may consider as an investment opportunity for your client. Your investment should align with your client’s investment goals. (Note: Please ensure that you are able to find enough information about this company in order to complete this assignment. You will create an appendix, in which you will insert related information.)
The assignment covers the following topics:
- Rationale for choosing the company in which to invest
- Ratio analysis
- Stock price analysis
Refer to the following resources to assist with completing your assignment:
Market and Company Information
Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
- Provide a rationale for the stock that you selected, indicating the significant economic, financial, and other factors that led you to consider this stock.
- Suggest the primary reasons why the selected stock is a suitable investment for your client. Include a description of your client’s profile.
- Select any five (5) financial ratios that you have learned about in the text. Analyze the past three (3) years of the selected financial ratios for the company; you may obtain this information from the company’s financial statements. Determine the company’s financial health. (Note: Suggested ratios include, but are not limited to, current ratio, quick ratio, earnings per share, and price earnings ratio.)
- Based on your financial review, determine the risk level of the stock from your investor’s point of view. Indicate key strategies that you may use in order to minimize these perceived risks.
- Provide your recommendations of this stock as an investment opportunity. Support your rationale with resources, such as peer-reviewed articles, material from the Strayer Learning Resource Center, and reviews by market analysts.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Critique financial management strategies that support business operations in various market environments.
- Analyze financial statements for key ratios, cash flow positions, and taxation effects.
- Review fixed income strategies using time value of money concept, bond valuation methods, and interest rate calculations.
- Estimate the risk and return on financial investments.
- Apply financial management options to corporate finance.
- Determine the cost of capital and how to maximize returns.
- Formulate cash flow analysis for capital projects including project risks and returns.
- Evaluate how corporate valuation and forecasting affect financial management.
- Analyze how capital structure decision-making practices impact financial management.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in financial management.
- Write clearly and concisely about financial management using proper writing mechanics.
Discussion Questions 150 words for each question Business Finance Assignment Help
First thing, I want you to do before you answer that question. Read the paper I send you and follow those instructions.
To support the 100 or 150 words comments you must base on those attachments readings I send to you
Week 3 Discussion Questions
- 1) If an interview is recorded, what is the best way to handle the written report?
- 2) What is the value of a crime scene sketch?
- 3) How would you handle your note taking if you were interviewing three people at the same time?
Required readings: (to be purchased by students)
Ogle, R. R. (2011). Crime scene investigation and reconstruction (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle
River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall. (ISBN: 978-0136093602)
Osterburg, J. W., & Ward, R. H. (2013). Criminal investigation: A method for
reconstructing the past (7th ed.). Cincinnati, OH: Anderson Publishing (ISBN: 978-
Older editions of the books are allowed.
Fisher, B. A. J. (2004). Techniques of crime scene investigation (7th ed.). Boca Raton,
FL: CRC Press.
Lyman, M. D. (2002). Criminal investigation: The art and science (3rd ed.). Upper
Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Turvey, B. (1999). Criminal profiling. San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
You must answer the questions thoroughly and cite all relevant assigned readings for that week (using APA format).
You may also refer to outside sources as long as they are scholarly (e.g., peer-reviewed journals) and/or reputable (e.g., article, chapter from another textbook). DO NOT refer to or incorporate information from extremely unreliable sources (e.g., Wikipedia, TMZ, and The Onion).
Posts must be well written, free of grammatical errors, relevant to the topic, and demonstrate critical thinking and analysis.
Discussion Questions 150 words for each question Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Adverse Impact Writing Assignment Help
Prepare a response of approximately 500-750 words.
- Define “adverse impact” and discuss how it is proved in a legal situation. Speculate on how the use of social media (e.g. Skype, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) might allow for adverse impact in human resource functions such as hiring. Finally, discuss what you as a “human resource consultant” would recommend to avoid such discrimination.
Please note: You must submit your assignment through Turnitin (Links to an external site.). It is recommended that you do this a few days before the deadline in case this turns up any problems with your paper.
Submit your paper using the link below. It sometimes takes several minutes for the program to analyze your paper. Eventually you should see your “Report.” The Report should include a percentage score and a color code. If the color is green or blue, you are OK. If it is yellow or red, click to see comments. The report should indicate where your text is too similar to a publication. If you have placed any identical passages TURNITIN finds and provide a source for that quotation, there is not a problem (even if your score puts you in the yellow or red zone). However, if the program turns up passages of more than one or two lines, this IS a problem. You will then need to either take those passages out, paraphrase them and cite the source, or indicate they are quotations and cite the source.
Persuasive Communications Humanities Assignment Help
The Following is the material my classmates have already begun I need to add two slides with Only the Introduction And conclusion. I have attached the PowerPoint. Consider the social issue identified by your Learning Team during Week 3 of this class.
Identify your target audience, and highlight their key characteristics and concerns.
Develop a campaign to persuade the public to adopt the solutions that you identified during Week 3. (You may modify the solutions that you proposed during Week 3, if you wish).
Select the most appropriate media tools to persuade your intended audience to accept your proposed solution to your chosen social issue. Possible tools include a political campaign, a city council proposal, an editorial article, a commercial, a radio-style podcast, a comprehensive political pamphlet, an interactive game, a website, and so forth. Focus on creativity and on solid persuasive technique.
Create a presentation to summarize your campaign. Include the following in your presentation:
- A discussion of the key characteristics of your target audience
- An explanation of the main persuasive strategies and arguments that you will employ, and why you expect these to be effective
- Consideration of possible reasons your audience might reject your ideas.
- A discussion of ways to overcome these anticipated audience objections.
Organize your work in a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of 10 to 12 slides. (This slide count does not include bookkeeping slides: title page, notes, etc. The slide count listed above should only include content slides.) Include detailed descriptions of audio/visual, internet, or other media used in your persuasive campaign. (If your team has the skills, you may elect to create sample pieces, but this is not required.)
Homework Set #4: Writing Assignment Help
Directions: Answer the following questions on a separate document.
Explain how you reached the answer or show your work if a mathematical
calculation is needed, or both. Submit your assignment using the
assignment link above.
A. Bad Boys, Inc. is evaluating its cost of capital. Under
consultation, Bad Boys, Inc. expects to issue new debt at par with a
coupon rate of 8% and to issue new preferred stock with a $2.50 per
share dividend at $25 a share. The common stock of Bad Boys, Inc. is
currently selling for $20.00 a share. Bad Boys, Inc. expects to pay a
dividend of $1.50 per share next year. An equity analyst foresees a
growth in dividends at a rate of 5% per year. Bad Boys, Inc. marginal
tax rate is 35%. If Bad Boys, Inc. raises capital using 45% debt, 5%
preferred stock, and 50% common stock, what is Bad Boys cost of capital?
B. If Bad Boys, Inc. raises capital using 30% debt, 5% preferred stock, and 65% common stock, what is Bad Boys cost of capital?
C. On page 457, your textbook details the term Cannibalization. In
your own words, identify two corporations that have dealt with
cannibalization and what steps were taken to overcome the
cannibalization. Please provide any citations and references. Please be
articulate in your responses.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
pharamacology assemble a task force to design a medication assistance program Writing Assignment Help
You have been invited to assemble a task force to design a medication assistance program. You need to submit a proposal, regarding who you would invite, to the CEO. Consider the perspectives of prescribers, discharge planners, financial navigators, patients, suppliers, book keepers and subsidizers. If you were to seek the input of 5-7 stakeholders, who would you invite to the planning table, and why? Consider the need for a group facilitator. Who would that person be, and why?
Submit a 2-3 page APA style response to this query. Open with a paragraph of purpose, dedicate a paragraph to each stakeholder that you would invite, and close with a summary of what you hope to accomplish with the group, within a designated time frame.