Make 3 charts on Tableau Computer Science Assignment Help. Make 3 charts on Tableau Computer Science Assignment Help.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE USED TABLEAU BEFORE REQUESTING TO DO THIS WORK
I have a Step by step directions on what to do. Please see attached document. Once the 3 Charts are made next step is
a) for Chart1 and 2, use a filter to keep only “software engineer”.
b) For Chart3, use a filter too keep only year 2013 and 2014.
Then export these sheets as images, and paste them into your word document [the histogram and the 2 boxplots]. You will have 3 images.
3. Under each image, write a paragraph on what it tells. Be mindful that you are presenting a chart to a business audience in this hypothetical case.
I have a free trial code for Tableau if you need it
Make 3 charts on Tableau Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Civil Rights Movement in 1960’s Writing Assignment Help
I need a 4 page research essay about the civil rights movement in 1960’s. The sources are limited to the 4 readings (included in the attachments). It has to be in the MLA form and has to include in line quotations – Lead-ins at the beginning and it has to incorporate quotations from all 4 readings. Limit quotations to three lines or less from original sources.
This are the requiremenst from my instroctor:
- the topic is about Civil Rights and the sources are limited to the four essays we have read from the Portable Sixties Reader by Rosa Parks; Anne Moody; Malcolm X; Martin Luther King Jr.
- The thesis is derived from the problems facing African-Americans identified by each writer; the solutions they offer to resolve the problems; and the resistance or difficulties each writer faces in implementing their plan/strategy of change
- incorporate quotations into your essay
- use parenthetical citation to document all sources used in the text of the paper
- make sure all sources used in paper are cited on Works Cited page and vice versa
- use lead-ins to introduce all quotations
- limit quotations to three lines or less from original source
4 typed pages of text + 1 Works Cited page = 5 pages total
machine learning hw Computer Science Assignment Help
- Exercise 1 (15 points): change the conditions of the problem to the following:
Cancer 0.98 0.02
¬Cancer 0.03 0.97
h member of H (the prior probability)
- Exercise 4 (15 points): change the conditions of the problem to:
Lambda[1,2] = 15, Lambda[2,1] = 10.
How does the rule change of we add a third action of reject with Lambda =.85?
- Exercise 6 (15 points)
- Exercuse 7 (40 points): change the conditions:
Transation Items in basket
1 milk, bananas, chocolate, ice cream
2 milk, chocolate, ice cream
3 milk, bananas, cereal
5 ice cream
6 milk, cereal
8 yogurt, cereal
- Exercise 10 (15 points)
literary analysis Writing Assignment Help
You will write literary analysis identifying the rhetorical device or figure of speech (metaphor, simile, hyperbole, personification, oxymoron, symbol, irony, illusion, imagery, or allusion) for prose to project a theme, to develop a character, or to develop the plot through one specific device which will be the focus of your analysis. Then you evaluate it through peer review and by a writing center tutor to ensure that you are successfully understanding the course material and developing the ability to write persuasively and analytically. This is highly recommended.
Need a history analysis done by tonight!ASAP! Humanities Assignment Help
Questions For Secondary Source Analysis #1 (Please Choose Only One Article from those listed below, all are in the course pack)
- Kathleen Brown’s The Anxious World of the Slaveowning Patriarch (Section 1, p.37)
- Philip Morgan’s The Effects of Paternalism Among Whites and Blacks (Section 2, p. 73)
- Sylvia Frey’s The Impact of African American Resistance During the War (Section 3, p. 91)
- Edmund Morgan’s Slavery and Freedom: The American Paradox (Section 4, p. 116)
Based on your reading of one of the four above articles (all are in the course pack), answer the following questions in detail, save as a .doc or .pdf, and place submit by the due date.
ANALYZING A SECONDARY SOURCE
1. Who is this author and what are his/her credentials? (you may have to do a little research here)
2. Who are the key people in this article?
3. What are the key events?
4. What are the key subjects?
5. Is this article based on primary sources or other secondary sources?
6. Name one primary source the historian uses.
7. What is the main argument or thesis?
8. How does the writer build her/his argument?
9. How would you critique or question this argument?
*Remember, you will be graded on the depth of your analysis and the detail of your answers.
ATTACHED BELOW IS THE PDF FOR THE READING ASSIGNMENT
IS strategic Research Paper Computer Science Assignment Help
Using the IS alignment work and the financial analysis from attachment 1, submit a complete IS strategic plan. Your paper should include at least 5 references from peer-reviewed journals associated with how other companies are using the technologies you are recommending. The strategy should include the technologies you plan to implement, your plan for sourcing the IS work, and the governance model you plan to use to sustain the IS operation over the long term. You should include specific projects with a timeline for implementation in your strategy. Make sure you also include the financial analysis. Your IT strategy should also specify some key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of IT. The website below can help you identify the KPIs for your strategy.
- Website: ITIL Key Performance Indicators – This website explains some of the key performance indicators used for service management in the ITIL governance framework.
- Video: What is Portfolio Management vs. Project Management? – This video explains the difference between project management and portfolio management.
- Video: Project Portfolio Management Defined – This video describes managing a portfolio of projects.
- Template: IT Strategy template
Your total paper should be 6-7 pages of text in APA format, not counting the title and reference pages, and not counting any tables or figures. Make sure you include in-text citations.
*Please use the template attached above.
*Abstract, Introduction, Conclusion, and subheadings are mandatory
IS strategic Research Paper Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Db3 abnormal psychology in the workplace Humanities Assignment Help
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Select 1 the following disorders:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Hoarding Disorder
Focus your discussion of the disorder on the following:
- What are some of the symptoms? What would this disorder look like in person? Make sure you relate this back to the DSM criteria.
- Based on your research, do you think the media has portrayed the disorder you selected in an unbiased manner or is it sensationalized? Support your answer.
In the DSM-IV Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, and Trichotillomania were in separate chapters.
- Why do you think the DSM-5 has placed Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, and Trichotillomania into a chapter called Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders? Support your answer with research.
Using the Ten Principles to Analyze a Challenging Economic Issue Economics Assignment Help
Due Week 9 Worth 160 points
Throughout the course, you have been provided with videos and articles in This Week in Business News. Pick one of these articles/videos which deals with an economic challenge that interests you. It should be an article/video from which you learned the most, from which you got an insight that changed your mind, or with which you disagree.
Prepare a paper on this article/video in which you explain why you chose it. What made this issue important to you?
Then identify which of the Ten Principles this article relies on. Does this article/video reject any or all of the Ten Principles?
In your analysis of the article/video and the Ten Principles, be sure to rely on at least two high-quality professional or academic articles on the same issue.
This paper must include:
- Your introduction, summary and understanding of the initial article/video
- A short discussion of your research and conclusions you were able to draw from it.
- An explanation of what you learned and how you will use this new understanding.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Write an introduction for your paper explaining what the topic is, why the topic in the article/video is important to you, and why you think others should try to understand it.
- Write at least one paragraph summarizing the key points made in the article/video.
- Identify and explain how Mankiw’s 10 Principles are foundational to the issues discussed in the article/video.
- Find two other high-quality professional or academic quality articles on the same topic. Identify what these articles contribute to understanding the topic or issue and whether they agree, do not agree, or somewhat agree/disagree with the initial article.
- Write a conclusion that explains what you learned about the topic and what conclusion you draw from your research on the topic.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA formatting. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
In Week 3, we’re introduced to Sal from Khan Academy and the differences between economic profit and accounting profit.–“Economic Profit vs. Accounting Profit”
In this video, Sal from Khan Academy explains how the economic concept of cost is different from accounting cost and why the difference is important to understanding what we mean by profit. In economics, we build opportunity cost — including ‘implicit costs’ — right into the supply curve. After you view the video, think of the business you are currently in, or even dream about the business you would like to start. Identify/discuss the fixed costs, variable costs, and the implicit costs in that business.
lab report Science Assignment Help
I will give all the information and pic of the
experiment with the protocol also you will need to put thing together,
also I will provide a sample of how the report should be organized, you have to look up anything you will need to add in the lab report if it’s not in my notes and protocol. LAB
REPORT SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN 3 PAGES, I DO NOT WANT LONG REPORT. IF YOU HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE IN BIOLOGY OR NOT WILLING TO LOOK UP DON’T TAKE THE QUESTION
Week 6 Discussion Forum PHIL151 Humanities Assignment Help
Week 6 Discussion Forum
Nine Theories of Religion by Daniel L. Pals(earlier edition is “Eight Theories” also acceptable.)
The World’s Religions: Our Great Wisdom Traditions by Huston Smith
The End of Faith by Sam Harris
A Short History of Myth by Karen Armstrong
Answer the 5 question provided below:
1) The Problem, Or The Solution?
Since “”religious extremism” mixed with modern technology is the explosive combination Harris so fears, why is “religious moderation” or toleration not the remedy?
2) The Problem With Moderation
According to Harris, how is it that religious moderates supposedly “betray faith and reason equally”?
The Historical Location of Tolerance
According to Harris, why have the Western democracies been the natural home of religious moderation?
Every time she gets the chance – which means in just about every chapter – Armstrong emphasizes that mythology is not ‘escapist.’ What does she mean by that, and why is it such an important concern that it keeps re-appearing so frequently?
How close to Freud’s answer to the question of the peculiar power of religious faith, is Harris’ answer to that question?
5) Gods And Goddesses
How do you account for the fact that the myths of both the Paleolithic and the Neolithic all come ‘gendered’ i.e. that there is nothing like ‘the Force’ of Star Wars but only gods and goddesses?