Malcolm X Writing Assignment Help. Malcolm X Writing Assignment Help.
I need a 6 pages long research paper about Malcolm X. The requirement are:
- Essay must have a multi-part thesis that previews the main points/discussion topics of the research paper
- Research paper must be in MLA style/format
- 6 typed, double spaced, 12 pt. font (Times New Roman)
- 6 typed pages of text + 1 Works Cited page = 7 pages total
- 6 research sources required (minimum)
- Must use variety of sources: books, articles from databases, journals, newspapers, etc. *** papers using ONLY internet websites will be returned with a failing grade
- incorporate quotations into your essay
- use parenthetical citation to document all sources used in the text of the paper
- make sure all sources used in paper are cited on Works Cited page and vice versa
- use lead-ins to introduce REQUIRED paraphrases
- use lead-ins to introduce all REQUIRED quotations
- limit quotations to three lines or less from original source
- the paper must not be a “collage” of quotations; they are only a part of the essay supporting your discussion of the SIGNIFICANCE OF THE TOPIC YOU SELECTED; .
Malcolm X Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
short poem analysis Humanities Assignment Help
Considering what you have learned this week about lyric and narrative poetry, and also
considering what you have learned about poetry structure in the course so far, analysis
one of the poems that listed on the Schedule in the Week Eight block – choose only from
those 8, per the instructions below.
1. Choose one lyric OR one narrative poem from the nine listed on the Week Eight schedule.
2. Write an analysis of at least 500 words and discuss all of the topics listed below
(persona, theme, tone, diction/structure, denotation/connotation) for the poem that you
i attached the actual assignment sheet on there so please read it. there are only two poems to choose from and both are attached so please choose only one. also, make sure it is at least 500 words.
read all direction and ask any questions that you need to
Fundamentals of Mathematics Mathematics Assignment Help
Go to the Internet and search for county fairs to get some ideas about how they have been designed.
Make a tentative plan for how you would set up the space for the fair. What things do you need to consider? What attractions will you include? What services do you need to provide?
Then make a list of mathematical processes that you would need to use to figure out all the details of your fair.
Now that you have refreshed your memory on basic math, you are ready to tackle the task for this module.Here are some step-by-step instructions to help:
Go to the Internet and search for county fairs to get some ideas about how they have been designed.
On your graph paper decide what 1 square will equal.Remember you need to represent about 20 acres. Each acre is 660 feet by 66 feet.An acre is also equal to 43560 square feet.That is what you would get if you multiplied 660 x 66. To figure this out:
Make a large rectangle on the graph paper you can then count the squares across and divide that number into 43,560.This will tell you how much each square equals.
Now mark on your graph how many feet each square equals.
Draw an outline of the outside of the 20 acres.
Now you will need to decide where you would like to put the following events.You might want to move them later but this will help you get an idea of how to use the space you have.Draw an outline around each space and label it.
Animal pens and judging
Craft and event shelters
Discussion: Electronic Health Record Health Medical Assignment Help
Discussion: Electronic Health Records
Electronic health records (EHRs) are at the center stage of the effort to improve health care quality and control costs. In addition to allowing medical practitioners to access and record clinical documentation at much faster rates, EHRs are also positively influencing care delivery and nurse-patient interaction. Yet despite the potential benefits of EHRs, their implementation can be a formidable task that has broad-reaching implications for an entire health care organization.
In this Discussion, you appraise strategies for obtaining the benefits and overcoming the challenges of implementing and using electronic health records.
- Review the Learning Resources focusing on the implementation of EHRs in an organization. Reflect on the various approaches used.
- If applicable, consider your own experiences with implementing EHRs. What were some positive aspects of the implementation? What suggestions would you make to improve the process?
- Reflect on the reactions of others during the implementation process. Were concerns handled effectively?
- If you have not had any experiences with an EHR implementation, talk to someone who has and get his or her feedback on the experience.
- Search the Walden Library for examples of effective and poor implementation of EHRs.
By Day 3
Post an overview of at least three challenges in the implementation of electronic health records and provide an example of each challenge. Develop strategies for addressing each challenge based on what has been demonstrated to be successful. Cite your resources.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ responses
discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Post one initial post and one reply post to a classmate due at the end of Week 8.
Two bonus points are earned for posting both posts before Friday.
Post should be in your own words.
Direct quotations should be no longer than 1.5 lines
No outside research is allowed. Use only content that is in the Module for Week 8 and the text.
Show understanding of the reading and assignments for Week 8 as you write your posts.
View the grading rubric in the upper right corner of the screen.
In your opinion who is one person that you would term a “hero” or a “villain” in this week’s assignments. Make sure you give evidence from the Week 8 Module to back your conclusions.
genogram Humanities Assignment Help
As you have been exploring human behavior and the social environment, you have likely increased your awareness of the many biological, psychological, and sociological factors that affect individual behavior. Human relationships are complex, and social workers may find it difficult to keep these important interactions in mind when addressing a client’s needs. Murray Bowen (as cited in Zastrow & Kirst-Ashman, 2016, p. 595) developed the genogram, a tool to help social workers and other practitioners create a record of family relationships. Once a social worker creates a genogram for a client, he or she may refer to it when analyzing the client’s situation.
To prepare for this Assignment, become familiar with how to create a genogram, which is presented in this week’s resources. Also, review this week’s media about Juan and Elena Hernandez’s visit with their social worker.
By Day 7
Submit a 2- to 4-page paper that includes the following:
- A genogram of the Hernandez family
- An analysis of the Hernandez family’s case based on the genogram including the following information.
- Identify an element of the Hernandez family’s case that may influence the way Juan and Elena Hernandez address their issue with the social worker.
- Explain how the genogram you created might help you address the needs of the Hernandez family.
Zastrow, C. H., & Kirst-Ashman, K. K. (2016). Understanding human behavior and the social environment (10th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Chapter 12, “Sociological Aspects of Young and Middle Adulthood” (pp. 549-616)
- Plummer, S.-B., Makris, S., Brocksen S. (Eds.). (2014). Sessions: Case histories. Baltimore, MD: Laureate International Universities Publishing. [Vital Source e-reader].
- “The Hernandez Family” (pp. 3–5)
- Whitbourne, S., K., Sneed, J. R., & Sayer, A. (2009). Psychosocial development from college through midlife: A 34-year sequential study. Developmental Psychology, 45(5), 1328–1340.
genogram Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Accounting Business Finance Assignment Help
Please refer the attached to complete this group assignment. My portion is only #2. You will do only my portion #2 with 3 power point slides. (#1 and #3 are for your understanding for flows of this assignment). Attached is #1 and my portion is #2. WILL BE 50% TIP IF Successfully submitted on time and requirement met.
#2. Apply basics of GAAP pertaining to categorizing restrictions on net assets.
(3 slides excluding intro, Comment/Question and reference page)
#1 Examine FASB financial reporting requirements for a private college.
#2. Apply basics of GAAP pertaining to categorizing restrictions on net assets.
#3 Evaluate whether the entity is subject to the requirements of the Single Audit Act and the provisions of Office of Management and Budget.
Quality Collaboration Other Assignment Help
You have been appointed the chief quality officer for your institution. (HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY)Your primary role will be to undertake initiatives that increase the institution’s quality scores.
Research at least three peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years that discuss successful quality initiatives implemented in health care organizations similar to yours.
- What quality issues did the organizations face and how were they addressed?
- What are the similarities between your organization and those from your research?
Write a 1,050- to 1,800-word paper that uses your research to address three to five quality improvement measures that your organization must implement. Include the following:
- A quality collaborative or Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) with which your institution is involved for quality measurement and performance
- The purpose of the quality collaborative or HCAHPS, the quality measures, and the tools used
- A general description of data that must be collected
- A comparison between these scores or benchmarks and the state and national averages
Provide in-text citations and references for all sources cited.
Format your paper, including reference page, according to APA guidelines.
Research Report/Poster Writing Assignment Help
Preluding this report, there is a mini-activity that you should do. Doing this online experiment allows you to experience the experiment so you are familiar with the procedures so that you have an idea of what it is, how it works and what your participants went through. You will need these details when you write the report.
The link to the activity is
, class ID is 6341. There are three tasks in the lab: 1)simple reaction time task 2) a go/no go reaction task and 3) a choice reaction time task. I focused on the simple reaction time task (it’s the first task in the lab) which is what the research paper should be on.
Pre-research report, my hypothesis was that the younger an individual is, the faster their reaction time.
Using the simple reaction time test to have participants react as quickly as possible (by pressing any key) when the signal stimulus (any random color) appears. I will compare the reaction time of the participants by age groups.
Attached is the data for the research paper.
For this assignment, you will participate in an online experiment on reaction time located within the psychology learning tools” (I have provided the link and class ID). Once you have completed the experiment you will need to analyze data (Data set is attached) and write a lab report (7- 10 pages) in APA style consisting of the following sections:
- Title Page
- Appendix with IRB form
Just like the mini lab report, you will participate in the online experiment so you know what the experiment is like. You will be given the data to analyze.
You will write the report as if you were the researcher conducting the experiment. You have some options in your research question for this project. The data you are given includes the gender and age of the participants as well as three columns of results data (from 3 tasks).
Careful attention must be paid to APA style as it represents a significant portion of your grade for the paper and is an intended learning outcome for the course. At the end of the term you will submit your completed paper to your assignment folder.
In addition to presenting your work in a paper, you will create a graphical representation in the form of a scientific poster. The poster must include your title, name, abstract, introduction, method, results, discussion, and references. Be aware that the poster is not simply a reiteration of the work you did for the paper, but instead is almost of snapshot of what you have done.
I have included an attachment of a sample poster and an attachment including the poster template which you can edit.
If you have any additional questions, please message me!
This topic is SUBSTANCE ABUSE AMONG ADOLESCENCE IN THE UNITED STATES. Writing Assignment Help
This topic is SUBSTANCE ABUSE AMONG ADOLESCENCE IN THE UNITED STATES.
Attached is the rubric.
REQUIRED UNIFORM ASSIGNMENT: HEALTH PROMOTION PROJECT
To apply concepts you have learned about health promotion concepts and strategies, enhance your written
communication skills, and demonstrate a beginning understanding of cultural competency.
COURSE OUTCOMES This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
CO #1 Discuss the professional nurse’s role in health promotion activities. (PO #1 & 2)
CO #3 Discuss health promotion, illness prevention, health maintenance, health restoration, and
rehabilitation in relation to the nurse’s role in working with various populations. (PO #1 & 2)
CO #7 Identify health promotion strategiesthroughout the life span. (PO #1 & 2)
The Health Promotion Project (RUA) is due in Unit 5. However, refer to the Course Calendar for variations in
campus requirements and details. The Late Assignment Policy applies to this assignment.
TOTAL POINTS POSSIBLE 100 Points
1. Identify a health problem or need for health promotion for a particularstage in the life span of a population
from a specific culture in your area (this might include age and gender population as well). Choose one of the
Leading Health Indicators(LHI) priorities from Healthy People 2020 (see the Healthy People.gov 2020 Leading
Health Indicators website link in the Assignment section for Unit 2 under “Web Links). Studentsin a cultural
concentration will use that specific cultural focus to complete this assignment.
2. Research a topic related to health and wellness associated with one of the Healthy People 2020 topic areas.
Studentsin a cultural concentration will use that specific cultural focus to complete this assignment.
3. Submit your topic to the instructor for approval at least 2 weeks prior to the assignment (during Unit 3) but
earlier if desired. All topics must be approved.
4. You will develop an educational health promotion project addressing the population/culture in your area. For
or example, if you are in the Hispanic concentration, your project might be educational interventionsto
address how food choices are related to the high rates of diabetes among Latinos; or, a community project
that addressesthe statistic that Hispanics experience new HIV infections at more than twice the rate of whites;
or, finding opportunitiesto intervene with Puerto Ricans, a Hispanic subculture, who suffer asthma at twice
the rate of the general population (2020 LHI Topic Three: Environmental Quality: (see the Healthy People.gov
2020 Leading Health Indicators website link in the Assignmentsection for Unit 2 under “Web Links).
5. General expectations
All articles must be from nursing or scholarly journals and should include health promotion and wellness
content. Articles must be published within the last five (5) years. If you are unsure whether the article is
appropriate, ask your instructor. You could lose significant points if the article is not from a scholarly
source and/or appropriate to the topic.
Please ask questionsif you need clarification.
NR‐222HEALTH AND WELLNESS
NR222 RUA Health Promotion Project Guidelines.docx Revised 06/2016 psb 2
PREPARING THE ASSIGNMENT
1. Writing the Paper: You will explore the topic and explain the information in writing a 3‐4 page APA formatted
a. Select a minimum of three (3) scholarly nursing or research article (published within the last 5 years) related
to your topic that include health promotion and wellness content. Studentsin a cultural concentration will
select at least one article specifically related to the cultural focus for this assignment. You may need to
evaluate several articles before you find appropriate selections. For more information on how to choose a
scholarly article, open the “Course Resources” tab under the “Course Home” Menu to the left of your
Learning Studio (eCollege) course page and open “What Is a Scholarly Source.”
b. Write a 3‐4 page paper (excluding the title and reference pages) using the following guidelines:
Write brief introduction of the topic and describe why it is important to health promotion in the
specific cultural population in your area.
Include a description of the topic and the targeted sub culture or population (include statistics).
Explain how the project relates to the Healthy People 2020 topic area you have chosen.
Summarize the articles; include key points or findings from the articles.
Discuss how you used the information from the articles for your Health Promotion Project. Provide
Describe the approach/approaches you developed to educate the target population about the topic.
Include specific ways to promote lifestyle changes within the specified population relative to your
specific culture. The approach should be appropriate for your cultural concentration.
Write your conclusion and summary.
c. Your paper must follow APA format. Include a title page and a reference page. Use 12‐point Times New
Roman font and include in‐text citations (use citations whenever paraphrasing, using statistics, or quoting
from the article). Please refer to your APA manual as a guide for in‐text citations and sample reference
d. Use TurnItIn in time to make any edits that might be necessary based on the Similarity Index prior to
submitting your paper to your instructor. Consult with your instructor about the acceptable Similarity
Index for this paper