Management help needed for writing a summary about applied managerial decision making Business Finance Assignment Help. Management help needed for writing a summary about applied managerial decision making Business Finance Assignment Help.
A high-end market research firm has contacted your boss and is trying to sell some business to your organization. Upper management does not want to appear incompetent, so they have asked you to research and explain three major ways multivariate statistics are used in a business.
Research the library for the following multivariate techniques: factor analysis, multidimensional scaling, and cluster analysis.
Write a summary of 1,500–3,000 words explaining to upper management the chosen multivariate technique, how it is different from the other 2 techniques, how at least 1 other real-life company has used this technique to address a business problem, and how that technique might be used at your own organization.
Management help needed for writing a summary about applied managerial decision making Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Psychology help needed on a paper about depression Humanities Assignment Help
Discussions are fundamental to shared learning, so please be sure to participate
early and often!
After you have completed the Reading, and without reviewing your classmate’s
responses, post your initial response to the following Discussion. Your post
should be at least 200–250 words in length and should extend the discussion of
the group supported by your course materials and/or other appropriate
After you have submitted your initial post, take time to review your classmates’
responses and to respond specifically and substantially to at least two of them.
Refer to the Discussion Rubric in your Syllabus for specific grading
In your reading this week, you learned about several different theories and
techniques used to help people struggling with psychological disorders.
Complaints of depression and anxiety are very common among adults seeking help
these days (Dunlop, Scheinberg, & Dunlop, 2013). Use the knowledge you have
gained in this unit to consider ways that these therapies can be used to help
Dunlop, B. W., Scheinberg, K., & Dunlop, A. L. (2013). Ten ways to
improve the treatment of depression and anxiety in adults.
In Family Medicine
, 10(3), 175-181.
- Explain which techniques you feel would be most helpful for those struggling
with depression and anxiety disorders.
- Why do you think these approaches would be helpful?
- Are there any treatment approaches covered in your reading that you do not
feel would be helpful or that you are against? Explain your reasons
Real-world examples of policy formation help Humanities Assignment Help
i need one example of :
Real-world examples of policy formation in response to problems
here are some of students examples :
This article was published in August 2014 and points out the promotion and successes of the LEED certification program as well as other green building practices within public policy.
There are a few different areas of policy changes in regards to climate change and global warming on this site. I think the legislature President Obama has been trying to work on with congress to put through a bill that works towards cutting carbon emissions in the future is a good example.
Help for writing a final paper on Personal Growth and Achieving Excellence HCS Health Medical Assignment Help
Final Paper: Personal Growth and Achieving Excellence
Imagine you have just graduated with your health education degree. To ensure you are prepared to enter the job market, for your Final Paper, you will develop a personal plan for professional growth. This will be a very personalized paper since it will be based on the real-life possibilities for your career. Whatever health issue motivates you or whatever you are passionate about in the field of health should serve as the basis for your paper. Your Final Paper must include the following sections:
- Introduction: Explain your intent for the Final Paper in an introductory paragraph.
- Health Issue and Population: Select a health issue and a population that you would like to work with in the future. Your interests may be influenced by a family member who has been affected by a disease or illness. Perhaps you have been afflicted with some health concern, or you are highly committed to a specific health cause. For example, you may be passionate about African-American children (a population) and obesity (a health problem).
- Describe both the population and the health concern with which you would love to work. Include the motivation behind your selection.
- Summarize two to three scholarly articles that support the validity of this health concern for your selected population and explain how this research applies to your selected population and health concern. Provide an APA-style citation for each article.
- Setting: Identify the location where you plan to carry out your future work regarding the selected health issue and population (e.g., the location could be within the community, within a non-profit organization, at a school, as an in-home counselor, etc…).
- Describe the selected location in which you would like to work. Whatever you select, be as specific as possible when you describe this setting (e.g., “I want to work for the after-school program of the XYZ non-profit organization based in Smalltown, Ohio.”).
- Identify the demographics of the setting that influenced your selection. Give specific examples of why this location is the most effective place to reach the population you have selected.
- Organizations: Based on the information you have already presented, select one to three professional organizations that you should join to grow professionally in this area (e.g., the American Public Health Association). Refer to Week One of the course for other possible organizations and/or conduct research on your own to locate additional organizations.
- In addition to providing the name and a brief overview of each organization, explain how each organization relates to the health issue, population, and setting that you are most passionate about.
- Assess why the organizations would be valuable to you personally. What advantage(s) would you gain by associating with them?
- Professionalism: Examine the traits of professionalism within the health education field, taking into consideration your target population and setting. Identify the key elements that you will need in order to maintain professionalism among the people with whom you are intending to work.
- Job Posts or Job Descriptions: Review two to three job posts or job descriptions available in health education that are most clearly associated with your health issue and population. The websites http://www.monster.com, http://www.linkedin.com, specific organizations’ web pages, or other online search engines are all good resources for finding job posts or job descriptions.
- Briefly describe each of the jobs as well as the credentials that are listed as being required for these positions. Provide a link to the URL of each job post or job description.
- Summarize the role of national credentialing programs (e.g. Community Health Education Specialist or C.H.E.S.) and their influence on job marketability.
- Discuss whether a credential would be appropriate or necessary to work with your intended population and/or setting. Do you intend to seek a credential upon graduation? Explain your answer.
- Health Promotion Methods: Identify which methods of health promotion would be the most critical in your role working within your selected location as well as with your specified health issue and population (e.g., strategic planning, technology use, presentations, volunteer training, advocacy, or action plans).
- Analyze why these methods of health promotion would have the most impact on your work.
- Explain and give specific examples of how you will integrate at least three methods of health promotion and education into your professional growth strategy.
- Human Resources/Leadership Skills: Describe the human resources you would employ as part of your work as a health educator (e.g., volunteers, paid staff, coalitions, support groups, etc…).
- Explain how you made your selections and provide evidence that these are the most appropriate for your line of work.
- Appraise and give examples of the leadership skills necessary to manage these human resources for the health education activities you would likely develop for your target population within your selected setting.
- Ethical and Legal Concerns: Examine the legal and ethical concerns of health education as they relate to your population and setting. What should you be most concerned with legally and ethically? Refer to Week One of your course for additional information.
- Personal and Professional Needs: Identify your personal and professional needs regarding how you plan to achieve your personal plan for professional growth described above.
- What personal qualities and professional traits must you learn or possess to fulfill this plan?
- Identify and give examples of the actions and strategies that you must obtain or maintain in order to be successful. Refer to your course materials to find information on professionalism.
- Additionally, include a statement (two to three sentences minimum) about how this plan will help you achieve excellence in the field of health education.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be a minimum of 5 double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to 6th edition APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style.
Need help with Economic discussion questions Economics Assignment Help
After watching The Hudsucker Proxy clip, discuss the following: This is about the hulahoop episode
a) What shift factor was at play in this scene?
b) How did it affect the equilibrium price and quantity?
c) Think of a time in your life where your demand was impacted by a shift factor and describe it using the economics we have covered.
Rent control is an example of a price ceiling. Price ceilings keep prices low for consumers. We can clearly see that sellers (landlords in this case) are worse off. Consider if there is an argument to be made that consumers are worse off, too. This is about renting an apartment out after the tenant dies episode.
a) After watching the Seinfeld video clip, discuss how some consumers are made better off and some are not in a rent-control situation.
b) What kinds of rationing mechanisms would develop to help allocate the few apartments that are available?
c) In your opinion, do the benefits of rent control outweigh the costs?
MUST BE IN YOUR OWN WORDS and WILL BE RAN THROUGH TURNITIN
YOU CAN WATCH BOTH EPISOEDS OR CLIPS ON YOUTUBE IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE SHOWS..
Help needed for writing a paragraph on To Sir With Love Humanities Assignment Help
My assignment is to write a paragraph telling how Mr. Mark Thackery overcame his challenge, what factors
made the challenge so difficult to overcome, whether or not he was successful at overcoming the challenge, and what qualities Mr. Thackery demonstrated in his ability to overcome his challenge. Make sure you identify his challenge in the topic sentence.
Your topic sentence may read: “By overcoming his challenge of__________________________________________________, Mr. Thackery was able to__________________________________________________.”
Or you may start your topic sentence by stating, “Mr. Thackery faced the challenge of________________________________________________; however, he was able to overcome it by____________________________________________________________.
You do not have to use my topic sentence starters if you can think of a better way to start your paragraph.
Help needed for writing a paragraph on To Sir With Love Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Adaptive Strategies, management assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Miles and Snow’s Adaptive Strategies are a well-known approach to defining the competitive style of an organization.In a 2-3 page document, use their typology and describe which of their four strategies was used in the resurgence of IBM as chronicled in this case history attached below.
|1||20||Summarize the Miles and Snow’s typology|
|2||30||Identify which of the four strategies used in the resurgence of
IBM. Describe in detail both the how and why the identified strategy was
|3||30||Identify, discuss, and cite three examples from the case study
that support the identified strategy.
|4||10||At least two (2) in-text citation and reference from course
|5||10||Meets page requirement (required
APA components e.g. cover page, direct quotes and reference page do not count
toward page requirement) and includes APA formatting, correct spelling,
punctuation, and grammar
Assignment 2: Risk Analysis Business Finance Assignment Help
- Determine the cost of debt and equity for your chosen US publicly traded company using the techniques presented in chapters 5 and 6 of your textbook, The portable MBA in finance and accounting (4th ed.). Show your work.
- Determine what the weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is for your chosen company.
In 300 words or less explain why the weighted average cost of capital is important to managers, investors, and creditors of the company.
- Determine what, in your opinion, the optimal mix of debt and equity is for your company. What benefits should an optimal mix produce for shareholders (owners)? Explain in detail.
Write a 2-page research paper. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
- From the Internet: *THESE ARE RESOURCES YOU CAN USE IF IT APPLYS TO ASSIGNMENT*
- Financial sites to review and become familiar with:
- Moneychimp: learn Stock Investing, Index Funds, Valuation Models, and more. http://www.moneychimp.com/
- The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics http://www.econlib.org/library/CEETitles.html
- Investopedia – Educating the world about finance http://www.investopedia.com/?viewed=1
- Calculating the Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) for a Company http://business.fullerton.edu/finance/mstohs/CalculateWACC.htm
- miniwebtool.com’s CAPM (Capital Asset Pricing Model) Calculator http://www.miniwebtool.com/capm-calculator/
- Financial sites to review and become familiar with:
- By Wednesday, November 4, 2015, save your report as M2_A2_lastname_firstinitial.doc and upload to the M2: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Demonstrated proficient understanding of risk and risk aversions addressing tasks posed in the assignment.||
|Discussed the concept of risk by assessing relevant information, diagnosing underlying causes, considering and evaluating possible alternatives, and determining and defending an appropriate, well-reasoned, and creative solution or course of action.||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||
SOTT Culture, social science assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Do your “Sign of the Times”Assignment. Use the discussion tab on the tool bar to the left of your screen and the “Discussion room” to post your SOTT presentation (synopsis). Students should post feedback and questions about the periodical to the presenter. Submit your presentation (your written synopsis) and one feedback you received from your fellow student here to me. * See syllabus for directions on how to do the “Sign of the Times”. Try looking up the following website as it could aid you in your assignment: http://www.cnn.com 3 paragraphs is good. Let it pretain to culture.
here is an example of how it should look.
SOTT # 1
A woman in Maricopa County Arizona was serving a twenty-seven month prison sentence for
prostitution when she was left out in an outdoor, open-air pen as punishment. This woman died
from heat related complications that stemmed from second and third degree burns on her hands
and face. At the time of autopsy, she had an internal temperature of 104 degrees.
This “punishment” was ambiguously reported as an alternative to using force on an inmate
and was called “watch them out” discipline. Supposedly, there was a two-hour maximum limit for
an inmate to be inside one of these correction pens. This woman was left there for over four hours
on the day that she died. Additionally, reports were indicated that other inmates had been left for
even longer periods; none of them had the poor taste to die from their torture and bring to light
the inhumane treatment of inmates at this facility. At present, the only punishment for those
involved in her death that has been decided is employment termination or suspensions. Those
disciplinary actions can be appealed and there has not been a determination if the district
attorney’s office will press criminal charges or what those charges might be.
This is related to our poverty class because this woman was a member of the underclass in our
society and she was treated this way because the people in charge felt like no one would care
about what happened to a prostitute and they could treat her anyway they wanted to. This woman
had probably spent most of her life being abused and the cycle continued but was perpetrated by
those in the criminal justice system that are suppose to exemplify moral and legal behavior. This
woman was tortured to death because of a morality law that most likely ignored the male
involved in the prostitution case.
Mentorship Meeting Worksheet Help Business Finance Assignment Help
Week 5 Mentorship Meeting Worksheet
Meeting notes – what was discussed during your meeting?
What issues have you encountered since the last meeting and how did you address them?
Discuss the role of organizational culture with your mentor. How has the culture of the organization affected the success of his or her business? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the organization’s culture?
Discuss the role of structure in the success of an organization with your mentor. As a leader, what decisions has he or she made regarding structure in his or her department or organization? How have these decisions influenced the organization?