Mapping Strategic Goals Business Finance Assignment Help. Mapping Strategic Goals Business Finance Assignment Help.
We’ve learned how big of an advantage that technology can be in
today’s business environment. Every major strategic management goal will
make use of multiple types of technology during implementation. In this
assignment, you will need to create a presentation for the upper
management at your chosen course project business. The presentation will
focus on suggesting two pieces of technology that you feel are
essential to the implementation of your chosen strategic management
goal. This presentation will be in PowerPoint and requires the recording
of audio. Below is a detailed breakdown of what should be included in
the presentation. Remember that presentations need to engage the
audience through visual and auditory means. Use PowerPoint’s features to
- Create a title slide.
- Summarize the goal you are trying to accomplish and the value it will bring to the business.
- Identify two pieces of technology that you believe are essential to you accomplishing your chosen strategic management goal.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each technology?
- Why is each of these pieces of technology important to the implementation and execution of your chosen goal?
- Provide research that supports your technology choices.
- Cite a minimum of 1 scholarly source.
- Include a final APA works cited slide.
- Cite a minimum of 1 scholarly source.
- Format the presentation so that it’s engaging and employs
advanced formatting features such as templates, transitions, charts, or
- Use the “Audio” feature under the “Insert” tab in PowerPoint to record the audio for the presentation.
- It’s important to be informative while still being persuasive.
Focus on explaining the use of the technology and the value that the
technology will bring to the business if used correctly.
- It’s important to be informative while still being persuasive.
The stage is set for your strategic goal to become a reality. Before
that can happen, you’ll need to think through and map out the tasks
within the project. This assignment will focus on planning out the
individual aspects of the project using the project management tools
that you’ve previously learned. You will be able to use Word or Excel
for this assignment. (Choose whichever you’re more familiar with.) It’s
important to think through the goal you’re trying to accomplish and how
you’ll reach it. The more detailed you can be with your tasks, the
smoother the project management cycle will go. Your submission this week
should accomplish the following:
- Create a basic chart that lists out at least 8 tasks required to
complete your chosen strategic management goal and estimates on how
long each will take to complete.
- Create a Gantt chart using the tasks listed in the previous chart.
- Create a network diagram using the tasks listed out in the previous chart.
- Analyze your created Gantt chart and network diagram. Identify
two potential issues that may be a cause for concern when the project
- APA format
Mapping Strategic Goals Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Psychology Statistics, statistics homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
Please respond to the following psych stats question in the following way
• Ask a probing question.
• Share an insight from having read your colleague’s posting.
• Offer and support an opinion.
• Validate an idea with your own experience.
• Make a suggestion.
• Expand on your colleague’s posting.
APA, 400 words, one cite.
In the research study titled Prevalence of psychiatric disorders in New Zealand prisons: A national study, the authors Brinded, Simpson, Laidlaw, Fairley and Malcolm (2001) review how widespread the presence of mental health issues in New Zealand prisons are. All female prisoners, all males that were in the New Zealand justice system as either on bail or in custody, and 18% of all males that were sentenced and in prison. The 18% of selected males were chosen randomly by number tables and then categorized by severity of their charge, due to the more severe the charge the higher probability that a mental illness is prevalent. Interviews were then given with informed consent, demographic data collection, the diagnostic interview for mental illness (CIDI-A), screening diagnostic interview for relevant personality disorders (PDQ 4+), and questions about suicide and suicidal thoughts. The CIDI-A was then scored using the DSM-IV for comparison and identification for mental disorders (Brinded, Simpson, Laidlaw, Fairley & Malcolm, 2001).
This study found that there are great many prisoners with mental health disorders in the New Zealand prisons including, but not limited to, substance abuse, major depression, bi-polar disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder. This study also found that while a large number (80.8%) of patients with bi-polar disorder are receiving treatment and less than half of patients with other mental disorders are receiving treatment, not all inmates receive treatment for the mental health disorders while incarcerated in the prison system in New Zealand (Brinded, Simpson, Laidlaw, Fairley & Malcolm, 2001).
I feel that the most important part of this study is not that there are many inmates with mental disabilities in the prison system of New Zealand, but that there are many prisoners that go untreated for their mental condition. This information can be used to show the vast numbers of inmates that are suffering with their mental health. It could also be used to strengthen the idea that more programs and treatment options are needed for inmates. If the treatment options are expanded for inmates, then the possibility of suicide among inmates could be reduced (Brinded, Simpson, Laidlaw, Fairley & Malcolm, 2001).
Brinded, P., Simpson, A., Laidlaw, T., Fairley, N., & Malcolm, F. (2001, April). Prevalence of psychiatric disorders in New Zealand prisons: A national study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 35(2), pp. 166-173.
Ax, R. K., Fagan, T. J., Magaletta, P. R., Morgan, R. D., Nussbaum, D., & White, T. W. (2007). Innovations in correctional assessment and treatment. Criminal Justice and Behavior, 34(7), 893–905
Women’s History Humanities Assignment Help
Essay 2 — THE JAZZ AGE (PLEASE READ AND CITE ALL THREE READINGS)
Actions for Essay 2 — THE JAZZ AGE
Your question for this essay is: The Jazz Age of the 1920s is often seen as the beginning of modern times, especially for young people. Young women’s skirt lengths rose, hair styles went from bun to bob, chaperones vanished as automobiles became more common, and dance clubs emerged in cities and large towns. These are just a few of the changes that shocked social standards. Explain the principal transitions that produced the so-called Jazz Age as well as the specific results of each transition as they affected women.
Begin by thinking. You’ve read the assignments that provide the answers. What information in those articles addresses this question? Focus on that information exclusively trying to avoid unrelated information that will not help you answer the question. Think about the question, itself, the issues it raises, and how you can answer it succinctly. Remember, the guidance bolded in the first paragraph. The point is the only thing that matters both for your essay and for your essay’s grade. I will be looking for the quality of your argument, the evidence you provide, and your particular interpretation of that evidence. Quantity doesn’t count. Imagination is not appropriate. Creativity steers you away from the point. So don’t waste your time and mine. Stay on point.
For more about developing an argumentative essay, go to “How to Write an Essay”. For information on citing the sources of that information as historians do, go to “Turabian on Chicago Style” in the same place. (See attachments!!!)
Case Study Computer Science Assignment Help
Using the rubric and attached assignment description and case study. I need a minimum of 5 pages.
Rubric is as follows
Security, Interoperability, and Operations Issues
Identifies at least 10 issues based on the case study.
Identifies at least 8 issues based on the case study.
Identifies at least 6 issues based on the case study.
Identifies at least 3 issues based on the case study. The discussion lacked detail and/or was not well supported by information drawn from authoritative sources.
Doesn’t identify any issues based on the case study.
Clearly describes and relates issues to security, interoperability and operations.
Basically describes and relates issues to security, interoperability and operations.
Weakly describes and relates issues to security, interoperability and operations.
Little description or related issues to security, interoperability and operations. (Or, inappropriate or excessive copying from other authors’ work.)
No description or relationship of issues to security, interoperability and operations.
Clearly prioritizes and articulates the issues as requirements based on immediate need, security posture, complexity, resource availability and cost.
Basically prioritizes and articulates the issues as requirements based on immediate need, security posture, complexity, resource availability and cost.
Weakly prioritizes and articulates the issues as requirements based on immediate need, security posture, complexity, resource availability and cost.
Little prioritization or articulation of the issues as requirements based on immediate need, security posture, complexity, resource availability and cost. (Or, inappropriate or excessive copying from other authors’ work.)
No prioritization or articulation of the issues as requirements based on immediate need, security posture, complexity, resource availability and cost.
Applicable Regulations and Standards
Identifies at least 4 government regulations and standards.
Identifies at least 3 government regulations and standards.
Identifies at least 2 government regulations and standards.
Identifies at least 1 government regulation or standard. (Or, inappropriate or excessive copying from other authors’ work.)
No government regulations or standards identified.
Clearly identifies applicable government regulations and standards that govern how the requirements must be met, implemented or measured. Must provide the rationale for selecting the documents.
Basically identifies applicable government regulations and standards that govern how the requirements must be met, implemented or measured. Must provide the rationale for selecting the documents.
Weakly identifies applicable government regulations and standards that govern how the requirements must be met, implemented or measured. May provide the rationale for selecting the documents.
Little identification of applicable government regulations and standards that govern how the requirements must be met, implemented or measured. May provide some rationale for selecting the documents. (Or, inappropriate or excessive copying from other authors’ work.)
Doesn’t identify any applicable government regulations and standards that govern how the requirements must be met, implemented or measured. Doesn’t provide the rationale for selecting the documents.
Clearly cites all government regulations and standards used.
Basically cites all but 1 government regulation or standard used.
Cites all but 2 government regulations or standards used.
Cites just 1 government regulation or standard used. (Or, inappropriate or excessive copying from other authors’ work.)
Doesn’t cite any government regulations or standards.
Identifies at least 4 appropriate NIST controls and links them to each issue using logic.
Identifies at least 3 appropriate NIST controls and links them to each issue using logic.
Identifies at least 2 appropriate NIST controls and links them to each issue using logic.
Identifies at least 1 appropriate NIST control and links it to each issue using logic. (Or, inappropriate or excessive copying from other authors’ work.)
Doesn’t identify any appropriate NIST controls or links them to the issue using logic.
Clear and detailed rationale as to how those controls mitigate the risk identified.
Basic description of rationale as to how those controls mitigate the risk identified.
Weak description of rationale as to how those controls mitigate the risk identified.
Little description and rationale as to how those controls mitigate the risk identified. (Or, inappropriate or excessive copying from other authors’ work.)
No description or rationale as to how those controls mitigate the risk identified.
Finds and Applies Knowledge
Used at least 5 authoritative or scholarly sources in paper. One must be NIST SP 800-53. No APA style errors in sources.
Used at least 3 authoritative or scholarly sources in paper. One must be NIST SP 800-53. No more than 1 APA errors in sources.
Used at least 2 authoritative or scholarly sources in paper. One must be NIST SP 800-53. No more than 2 APA errors in sources.
May have used 1 authoritative or scholarly source in paper. May use NIST SP 800-53. May not have used APA style formatting.
No authoritative or scholarly sources used in paper. NIST SP 800-53 not mentioned.
All sources cited. No errors in citing material in paper.
All but 1 source cited. Had no more than 5 citing errors in paper.
All but 2 sources cited. Had no more than 10 citing errors in paper.
All but 3 sources cited. Had less than 15 APA citing errors in paper.
No sources cited or had more than 15 APA citing errors in paper.
Organization, Execution and Appearance
Prepared MS Word document, used consistent formatting, section subheadings, submitted one file, used instructor provided template, correct coversheet and separate reference page and meets minimum page count.
MS Word document didn’t follow up to two (2) of the following: used consistent formatting, section subheadings, submitted one file, used instructor provided template, correct coversheet and separate reference page and meets minimum page count.
MS Word document didn’t follow up to four (4) of the following: used consistent formatting, section subheadings, submitted one file, used instructor provided template, correct coversheet and separate reference page and meets minimum page count.
MS Word document followed only one (1) of the following: used consistent formatting, section subheadings, submitted one file, used instructor provided template, correct coversheet and separate reference page and meets minimum page count.
Non MS Word document didn’t any of the following: used consistent formatting, section subheadings, submitted one file, used instructor provided template, correct coversheet and separate reference page and meets minimum page count.
No grammar, use of first/second person, spelling or punctuation errors.
Less than 5 grammar errors, use of first/second person, spelling or punctuation errors.
Less than 10 grammar errors, use of first/second person, spelling or punctuation errors.
Less than 15 grammar errors, use of first/second person, spelling or punctuation errors.
More than 15 grammar errors, use of first/second person, spelling or punctuation errors.
How has electroshock been misused? Short essay Humanities Assignment Help
Write a 3-5 page paper that focuses on the issue of electroshock. You should summarize your issue, including the debate that exists surrounding that issue, and weigh in with an informed opinion. Be sure to refer to at least five peer reviewed sources (books are great sources and you should use them, but NB that they’re not peer reviewed).
There is a book we are reading in class called Mad Matters with a chapter on electroshock called “Electroshock: Torture as “Treatment” by Don Weitz. It talks about the procedure, the effects, and some future recommendations. I’ve attached pictures of the chapter so you can read it.
There’s also a good movie that features a psychiatric survivor called Lowdown Tracks. You don’t have to watch the entire thing, just the two parts where he discusses his experiences with electroshock, which are at 9:30 and then again at 23:30. Please include this source OR the book, with the 5 other peer reviewed journals in the essay.
Here’s the link to the movie: http://tvo.org/video/documentaries/lowdown-tracks-…
Book Review Humanities Assignment Help
This’s the title of the book review: Weisman, Steven R. The Great Tax Wars: Lincoln to Wilson—The Fierce Battles Over Money and Power That Transformed the Nation (New York: Simon and Schuster, 2002
APA Style in New times Romans double space
Please do not plagiarized
Description of criterion
HSS-1-BASIC-iview longer description
threshold: 3.0 pts
Total Points: 5.0
Book Review Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
I dedicate this to you Writing Assignment Help
Special Introduction Speech:
Topic: ” I dedicate this to you”
Is there a person who not only motivates you, but inspires you to strive towards great success? This assignment requires you to select a personexcluding your parents, parents duties is unconditional. Instead, include others whomay have given an impact in your lives. Some examples may include; a teacher from high school or college, a friend, aunt, uncle, grandparents, a sibling, a total stranger just to namea few.
Include in your apeech and include in your paper the following question:
1, How has this person inspired you?
2, Is this person still involved in your life?
3, What are some encourageing words or advice that this person given to you?
This presentation need that you can speech 3-5 minutes in class.
Please use easy sentences and easy words, because i am international student.
Respond to Psych post on Walter Mischel Humanities Assignment Help
Please respond to the below post by summarizing and building from information found in post.
APA 400 words, one cite
Former psychologists before Walter Mischel believed a person’s personality traits were thought to be normally unwavering after a period of time; thus making one believe an individual would allow themselves to react to situations in primarily the same way. This was until psychologist Walter Mischel began looking at the size of the relations between a person’s behavior across situations and their variability. Mischel argued that based upon a person’s personality traits, predicting an outcome based on their personality alone was mostly unwarranted .Mischel credited correlation coefficient ‘r’ as the predictor of how variables correlate to one another, The coefficient is based off a 1.0 correlation. Mischel claimed that such correlations involving traits were around 0.30 or slightly higher. (Friedman & Schustack, 2012).
An example of this would be if two company employees one introverted and the other extroverted were asked to present a detailed presentation for incoming corporate representatives. It may be thought that the better speaker would be the extroverted employee. Yet on the day of the presentation the introverted employee was better prepared and gave a more through and vibrant presentation than the extroverted and outgoing employee. According to Friedman &Schustack (2012) personality is sometimes viewed as a “transaction” that blends an individual’s unique and personal ways in order to merge it with the styles of others. Psychologist Gordon Allport was thought to share views of Mischel’s such as his thoughts on that all traits are not equally relevant to all people. For example, people that take risks such as mountain climbers may be ready to start a new job but remain anxious throughout the process. Having a high risk-taking personality doesn’t necessarily mean it will apply to all situations.
Friedman, H. S. & Schustack, M. W. (2012). Personality: Classic theories and modern research
(5th ed.). MA: Allyn & Bacon
Management Information Systems: Computer Science Assignment Help
The owners of MovieFlix realize that they need to modernize their information management systems in order to make their processes run more smoothly and to solve some of their business problems.
- In a minimum of 2-3 pages, discuss a technology system that you suggest for the company:
- Include why you selected that particular database or information system and how it will help improve MovieFlix’s processes.
- Discuss the potential costs of the system to the organization and how the system will help the company to increase their revenue.
- Research an actual software program to address the business issue. Within the paper guide MovieFlix on why it was chosen, the benefits to gain, and perhaps sample output such as results or metrics.
- The paper can discuss either how the software program will increase revenue or decrease expenses.
- Please use credible sources.
Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page for credible resources that you may have used for your research. Remember to follow APA guidelines when paraphrasing or quoting information. Don’t forget to cite your sources and include in-text citations as necessary.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Please number each section so I can reference the following work completed above:
- You must provide the web address links to your references/sources and cite ALL references used in the paper with quotations: “example” and underlined (for my reference).
- Make sure to write your paper utilizing proper APA formatting guidelines, and to include an APA formatted title page.
- ***A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source.
In the four sentences below, circle the correct word Writing Assignment Help
The Cardinal Rules of Grammar and Other Important Writing Points
In the four sentences below, circle the correct word or phrase that gives the sentence correct
- Justin was excited about inviting friends over, eating a good meal, and ___ .
- I have always enjoyed reading the book more than _____________________.
- When the weather outside is cold and ________, I like to be indoors.
- Running, lifting, and ____________ are three of Ashley’s favorite exercises.
- Someone (sing, sings) a solo in the talent show.
- Spaghetti and pizza (is, are) his favorite foods.
- The senior judge, as well as three junior judges, (is, are) to attend the seminar.
- There (was, were) a flat tire on the bicycle.
- Neither Max nor Clara (use, uses) catsup on hamburgers and French fries.
- The team, including the coach, (host, hosts) the pep rally each spring.
- Violet, Mia and Devon’s teams (play, plays) well under pressure.
- His favorite meal (is, are) spaghetti and meatballs.
- a game of cards.
- to play cards.
- playing a game of cards.
- I watched the movie version.
- watching the movie.
- to watch the movie.
- starting to get windy
- getting windy
- a spinning class
Subject-verb Agreement – Circle the appropriate form of the verb in each sentence.
Reflexive Pronouns – Decide whether these sentences are correct or incorrect. Write correct by the ones that are acceptable; rewrite the others so that they are in standard English.
- The policeman shot himself accidentally. ________________________________________________________________________
- They aimed the insult at both herself and others. ________________________________________________________________________
- Danny and myself will be the lead speakers. ________________________________________________________________________
- They promised to give shots to theirselves. ________________________________________________________________________
- I myself should take responsibility. ________________________________________________________________________
- They don’t trust themselves to do the job right. ________________________________________________________________________
- He gave hisself a haircut. ________________________________________________________________________
- The intersection itself is to blame. ________________________________________________________________________
- Mike had driven quickly, so we arrive on time.
- I checked my answering machine, but I hear no messages.
- Troy sharpens his pencils while I passed out the test.
- When Brian woke up, he goes straight to the shower.
- Just as Brandi spoke, the microphone turns on.
- I prefer sugar-free gum, but my cousin liked rock candy.
- I never studied in elementary school, but I study hard now.
- Last night, I did not sleep well and now I am suffering the consequences.
Tense Consistency – Check for consistency in the following sentences. Change the second verb in each sentence to match the earlier verb.
Change the first verb in the sentence so that it will be the same tense as is the second verb. If the sentence is acceptable as it is, write “Correct” on the line.
Homophones and Proofreading
(Why you shouldn’t rely on your computer’s spellchecker)
Computers have made us more aware of homophones because people who rely on spell-check often find themselves fooled as in the paragraph below. As you read this paragraph, circle the
“mistakes” that relate to the fact that spell-check does not distinguish between homophones. Homophones are words that sound alike but are spelled differently and have different meanings. If you find them all, you should have 32 circles (some of these are repeats) on your paper.
Computers are such wonderful inventions. Eye can right a paper and use spellcheck to fix awl my errors. Every thyme eye use spell check it seams to work fine accept when I use won word when I mean another. It seams like there are dozens of perplexing pears. Its knot fare that these errors effect my grade because the teacher nose I rote the wrong word. I will give yew a peace of advice: reed you’re paper closely sew that ewe do knot fowl up two. I wood knot want ewe too bee embarrassed bye yore goofs.
Directions: Fill in the blanks in each sentence with the correct version of the homophones listed
below the blank.
1. ______________ _________________ of pie is that?
2. I have ____________ new _____________ of shoes.
3. _________________ going to __________ out of town this ___________.
Their/They’re/There be/bee weak/week
4. I ________________ a present ____________ you.
5. I ______________ that you _____________ _____________ game yesterday.
heard/herd won/one you’re/your
6. ______________ math worksheet is ______________ tomorrow.
7. I _______________ the necklace away because _________ broken.
8. I ____________ the teacher _____________ the paper I ____________.
heard/herd red/read rote/wrote
Mapping Strategic Goals Business Finance Assignment Help