Marketing Week 2 Business Finance Assignment Help. Marketing Week 2 Business Finance Assignment Help.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to place students in the active role of a marketing manager with a problem threatening the organization’s survival. Students will respond to a specific scenario that requires them to address the concepts both critically and creatively to solve the scenario’s dilemma.
Resources: Marketing: Ch. 2: pg. 40-46, 54-69; Ch. 3: pg. 72-92; Ch. 8: pg. 207-227; Ch. 9: pg. 242-257
Scenario: You are the marketing manager for a local nonprofit charity whose funding is based on membership fees. You’ve noticed a severe drop in new memberships and a decline in repeat memberships, which is threatening your organization’s ability to survive and grow. You have decided to implement the Five-Step Marketing Research Process to help understand the problem and create solution strategies to implement.
Create a 10- to 20-slide (not counting the cover slide and reference slide) Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker’s notes on the Five-Step Marketing Research Approach detailing how you will use each step to solve the membership issue the local nonprofit charity is facing.
Address the following in your role as marketing manager:
- Define the Five-Step Marketing Research Approach and discuss the importance of research in marketing.
- Describe each step of the Marketing Research Approach (one slide for each step) in detail including its goal, and create an example aligned to the scenario above to illustrate how that stage would be implemented toward the problem’s solution.
- Define the two types of research data this process gathers and their pros and cons. Share examples of each type that would be useful in solving the scenario.
- Compare and contrast the Five-Step Process with two alternative methods for conducting marketing research. What are the pros and cons of each?
- Define what it means to differentiate a service and provide an example to illustrate how the local nonprofit charity in the scenario can use the strategy to help increase target market interest.
- Explain how differentiation will help position the organization.
Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources with one being from the textbook or the University Library.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Marketing Week 2 Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Business Law Business Finance Assignment Help
As you view the following video, think about the scope of the disasters – they are far beyond the individual just littering. Therefore, as you review the images and stories contained in the video, think about the reading and the laws that are discussed, and how they may impact the company, environment, and business practices in general.
- Top 10 Man-Made Disasters (6:31)
You are a business owner who is environmentally aware, and thus you use the local river to help generate some electricity for your small business. You are doing well using this method of energy generation, but you begin to notice that over time the river seems to be flowing more slowly, and that is causing you to have sporadic losses of power. Upon inspection, you notice the river does seem a bit slower, seem to have more debris in it, and now has a funny smell. What are some legal concepts you will need to know to understand your rights? You want to do something, but are not sure what. Then, you remember your business law textbook. What are some of the legal issues and concepts you will need to know to mount a legal fight? Be sure to support your response.
Anticipate what business law may look like 20 years from now and give your opinion on what you believe students will need to know in order to be successful in the field. Provide a rationale for your response.
DO NOT OVER THINK THIS ASSIGNMENT. A brief break down
-The key is to break down the points being asked in each question, to ensure you cover each point and answer it effectively. A helpful break down is below.
-Answer each point by supporting your conclusion. Support conclusions/provide rationales, by integrating resources from research, e.g. Academic Journal, textbook. Lay the foundation for concepts by defining those concepts. Most definitions are not your own words, and thereby, should be cited to from the source used to attain the definition, e.g. Textbook.
-There are snippets of several cases in the textbook – use them to help illustrate understanding of how the legal rule or elements are applied to a scenario. then compare/contrast it to the pertinent facts of the scenario you are addressing/examining.
-APA format: follow the APA manual for format – cover page, running head, citation format, reference page structure, etc. An excellent online source is Purdue.owl.
-Unfortunately, there is not much that can be covered on how to write an effective paper without coming to close to telling you how to answer the questions, which takes away from the purpose of the assessment, as the assessment is to ascertain a student’s understanding of the material – subject matter; and of course, writing mechanics.
-The key is to take the appropriate time to develop the paper, and have spent sufficient time reviewing the textbook content, participating in discussions, etc. each week.
-Writing academic papers requires critical thinking. Each step will allow you to improve this skill.
-If you use the guide below on key terms and action verbs in the questions, then you are better positioned to attack each point; do your own assessment of the question as well in breaking down the points being presented for examination.
-Use structure and organization by placing headings. Think about what the question is asking you to discuss, and provide a general heading. For example, I might providing a heading of “Rights and obligations of Tenant and Landlord” to question 1.
HINT: See Chapters 29 and 30 of the text to help understand some of the legal issues covered in this assignment.
Larry Landlord has recently renovated an apartment and has put it on the market to be rented for $800.00 a month. Larry Landlord has been in business for approximately five (5) years and has had both positive and negative experiences with tenants. Larry Landlord is hoping to find a good, long-term tenant for his apartment. Roger Renter saw Larry’s sign for the apartment for rent and thought the location and the apartment would be perfect. Roger met Larry to look at the apartment and Roger fell in love with it. All of the interior fixtures had been replaced and the unit had a nice large closet. Roger noticed that although newly painted, the exterior of the apartment did show a little bit of wear. Because of the condition of the exterior of the building, Roger asked Larry about any roof leaks. Larry stated that he had never had a leak and was not aware of any leaks.
Roger and Larry entered into a valid contract for the rental of the apartment. (Note: The issue of whether or not a contract exists is NOT part of this question. For purposes of this question assume the contract is valid and there are no issues with the contract.)
Roger Renter was very happy in his new location; the apartment was quiet and the neighbors were friendly. Larry Landlord was also very happy because Roger Renter was a model tenant. Roger Renter paid on time and was quiet and respectful to other tenants.
The part of the country where Roger rented was rainy in the summertime. Roger rented and moved into the apartment in October. In June, a tremendous rainstorm occurred and Roger’s roof began to leak. The leak was minor at first and Roger merely put a trash can under the leak and had no other issues that month. When handing over his monthly rent check, Roger told Larry about the small leak. Larry thanked Roger for letting him know about the leak and told Roger he would have it fixed.
The next month the rains came again and the leak grew larger in Roger’s apartment. Roger was not home at the time of the rain and therefore the leak damaged some of Roger’s furniture. Roger called Larry to let him know that there was a leak and asked when it might be fixed. Roger also stated that he thought Larry had fixed the roof. Larry curtly stated, “When it rains, sometimes it pours. When it pours, sometimes it leaks.” Roger did not like Larry’s tone or response and called back to ask when the roof might be fixed. Larry stated, “When I get to it.” The following day, Roger sent Larry a note about the roof leak and asked Larry to please address the issue.
The week before the rent was due, another rainstorm occurred and the leak was even larger. This time the leak damaged Roger’s clothing, furniture, and some precious items he had inherited from family members. Roger called Larry and asked Larry to fix roof immediately. Larry responded in a similar and condescending manner. Roger hung up the phone and threw his baseball bat against the wall, damaging the drywall and knocking out an electrical socket.
Since it was the rainy season, Roger knew it would rain again and therefore simply moved his items away from the leak and did nothing to help mitigate the damage from the leaking roof.
Larry came into the apartment to investigate the leak and found damage from not only the leak but also from the thrown baseball bat. Roger states that the baseball bat damage was a direct result of Larry’s inability to fix the leak based on his anger from Larry’s curt response.
Suppose you are a mediator. In five to seven (6-8) pages discuss the rights and responsibilities of the landlord and the tenant in which you:
- Explore the legal rights and responsibilities of the tenant and the landlord. [You have to address both parties here, thus, you may want to discuss in part the Tenant, then address the Landlord. When addressing legal rights, we are essentially addressing the duties of the parties to one another – the legal duties – this involves rights and liabilities.]
1. Legal rights and obligations of Landlord and Tenant.
a. Legal rights/duties of Landlord.
b. Legal rights/duties of Tenant.
2. Decide whether or not the landlord and / or the tenant had a legal duty to mitigate damages. [subject matter here being examined is the duty to mitigate by both parties]
3. Determine whether or not Larry has legal grounds to evict Roger. Explain why or why not.[How and when a landlord can evict a tenant is be addressed here, examine the rules of law as presented in the text book; apply the factual scenario to those rules – use of cases will help explain your response – show the similarities and differences between the facts of your paper and the case, and why the court concluded as they did- use that conclusion to support your conclusion by showing the simillarities or differences.]
4. a)Describe whether or not Roger has a legal obligation to pay for the damage he caused and b)determine whether or not Larry would be liable for any direct damage.
5. Support each response with facts presented in the scenario.
6. Use proper legal terminology throughout your responses.
7. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
Medicaid and the Middle Class Humanities Assignment Help
Medicaid and the Middle Class
Description: 2 Parts/Save in 1 document
Part I: Medicaid is not just for low-income people. The American middle class benefits significantly from the Medicaid program. In a 5 page synopsis, analyze a specific Medicaid program that seeks to benefit the middle class in the state in which you reside. Please keep in mind the position and facility you selected. Make sure to include the following:
- Discuss the purpose of the program.
- Describe whether the program is effective and offer evidence to support your rationale.
- Discuss other viewpoints or opposing viewpoints to the program.
- This portion of your assignment will require you to research and examine information from various sources. Use a minimum of five credible sources for your paper, with three being an academic source from the Rasmussen College Online Library (don’t forget to include in-text citations throughout your paper with paraphrasing or quoting)
- Make sure to include your APA formatted reference page.
Part II: It’s tough for healthcare professionals to keep up with all the programs offered through the government. Based on the position and facility you selected( Director of Admissions @ Rasmussen Region Hospital), create a one-page information sheet for our staff that they can use to answer questions.
- The information sheet should give your staff enough information to have an educated conversation with a patient about their healthcare coverage options through Medicaid.
- Make sure to use audience specific language and tone in your information sheet. Remember, you are writing this information sheet for your staff.
- Be creative and make your information sheet fun and organized.
Benchmark – Article Critique 2 Humanities Assignment Help
- What did you think of the article? How did the article relate to topics presented in the textbook?
- What interesting questions did the article raise for you?
- Identify the common predictors of suicide, treatments, and prevention programs
- Define suicide in your own words and describe how suicide is viewed in other cultures.
Use the GCU Library databases, include a minimum of two outside references or other resources to highlight and support your viewpoint.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies: PSY 3.6 Assess psychological practices using a culturally sensitive worldview and BHS 3.4: Examine the values and belief systems of behavioral health disorders across cultures.
Note: Please have an intro and a conclusion. With an intro, I need you to have a thesis statement. The essence of the paper must me made n the intro. For instance, you could put, “the purpose of this paper is…” With the conclusion, I want you to have the overall purpose of the paper. Finish off strong. I would like for you to attain resources from the GCU library. I will provide you with necessary information. Also, please read this article before completing this assignment. I want only proper english language. Do not be repetitive with words. Make sure the assignment makes sense and know what you are talking about. Edit, edit, edit!!!! I do not want to edit your work for you!
Read “The Cultural Meaning of Suicide: What Does That Mean?” by Lester, from Omega: Journal of Death & Dying, (2011).
Collaborating on Quality Health Medical Assignment Help
Collaborating on Quality
Congratulations! You have recently been promoted to manager of the quality department of your local hospital. While you have many priorities in this new role, one of your first is to establish patient safety and quality as top-of-mind within the organization. Taking into consideration your readings and discussions, prepare a 5-7 page paper outlining the strategies and tactics you will implement to achieve this priority.
- Are there key departments you will work with? Why?
- What key items will you focus on, given the departments you have chosen to work with? Why?
- What are the implications of not engaging with all departments toward the effort of making safety and quality top-of-mind? How will you address this in the organization?
- Analyze how the IHI Triple Aim informs your strategy.
- Synthesize what you know about organizational culture into your decision making. What strategies can help you achieve a culture of safety?
- Identify a leadership role within the organization (director of quality, chief nursing officer, chief medical officer, patient safety officer, et cetera) and analyze what their role would be in the organization, related to patient safety and quality. Evaluate how they could assist you with your quest of making these priorities top-of-mind.
- What help would the governing board of the organization be able to lend to your initiative? Why?
- Support your decision making with reference to the professional literature.
- Your paper will be a minimum of 5-7 double-spaced pages in length, not including title and reference pages.
- Font: Arial 12-point.
- Cite a minimum of two references.
- Format your paper according to APA style.
- Submit a draft of your assignment to Turnitin. Using the Turnitin results, edit and finalize your assignment, and then upload it to the assignment area. Note: When you submit an assignment to Turnitin, it is not also submitted to the courseroom. You must do this separately.
To fully understand how this assignment will be graded, be sure to carefully read the Collaborating on Quality Scoring Guide.
- Collaborating on Quality Scoring Guide.
- Health Care Administration Undergraduate Library Research Guide.
- APA Guide | Transcript.
Integrative Literature Review Humanities Assignment Help
Pathbuilder is being used for this assignment. Please be certain to complete the “Survey Acknowledgement Quiz” this week in order to submit the Integrative Literature Review. You will not be allowed to submit your Final Paper until you have completed the quiz this week.
The primary goal of this literature review is to integrate concepts from four different content domains within the larger field of psychology. The four content domains should be chosen from previous coursework in this program. In this paper, students will review the findings in the individual empirical articles, organize the research in a meaningful way, evaluate the reliability, validity, and generalizability of the research findings, and present an integrated synthesis of the research that sheds new light on the topics within and across the four domains.
The result of a successful integrative literature review may be a significant contribution to a particular body of knowledge and, consequently, to research and practice. Therefore, before writing this literature review, substantive new research must be conducted via the Internet and within the Ashford University Library for each of the four chosen domains. A minimum of six sources must be included for each of the four domains. Although content from literature reviews completed in prior courses within this program may be included, it may not constitute the total research for the individual domains addressed within this assignment. No more than four sources from previous literature reviews completed in this program may be utilized for this integrative review.
The headings listed below must be used within the paper to delineate the sections of content. These sections include the following: a clear introduction that provides a general review and organizes the research in a meaningful way; a discussion in which the evidence is presented through analysis, critique, and synthesis; and a conclusion in which the discussion is drawn together in a meaningful way, the claims of the introduction are brought to a logical closure, and new research is proposed.
- Provide a conceptual framework for the review.
- Describe how the review will be organized. The questions below may be used to guide this section.
- What are the guiding theories within the domains?
- How are the domains connected?
- Are there competing points of view across the domains?
- Why is the integration of these domains important?
- What is the history of these domains?
- What are the related theories or findings?
- Describe how the literature was identified, analyzed, and synthesized.
- How and why was the literature chosen?
- What is your claim or thesis statement?
- Provide the analysis, critique, and synthesis for the review.
- Examine the main ideas and relationships presented in the literature across the four domains.
- Integrate concepts from the four different content domains within the larger field of psychology.
- What claim(s) can be made in the introduction?
- What evidence supports the claim(s) made in the introduction?
- Evaluate the reliability, validity, and generalizability of the chosen research findings.
- How well does the literature represent the issues across the four domains?
- Identify the strengths and the key contributions of the literature.
- What, if any, deficiencies exist within the literature?
- Have the authors omitted any key points and/or arguments?
- What, if any, inaccuracies have been identified in the literature?
- What evidence runs contrary to the claims proposed in the introduction, and how might these be reconciled with the claims presented?
- Explain how the APA’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct might influence the reliability and/or generalizability of the chosen findings.
- Did the ethical issues influence the outcomes of the research?
- Were ethical considerations different across the domains?
- Integrate existing ideas with new ideas to create new knowledge and new perspectives.
- Describe the research that has previously been done across these domains, as well as any controversies or alternate opinions that currently exist.
- Relate the evidence presented to the major conclusions being made.
- Construct clear and concise arguments using evidence-based psychological concepts and theories to posit new relationships and perspectives on the topics within the domains.
- Provide a conclusion and present potential future considerations.
- State your final conclusion(s).
- Synthesize the findings described in the discussion into a succinct summary.
- What questions remain?
- What are the possible implications of your argument for existing theories and for everyday life?
- Are there novel theories and/or testable hypothesizes for future research?
- What do the overarching implications of the studies show?
- Where should the research go from this point to further the understanding of these domains and the greater study of psychology?
Attention Students: The Masters of Arts in Psychology program is utilizing the Pathbrite portfolio tool as a repository for student scholarly work in the form of signature assignments completed within the program. After receiving feedback for this Integrative Literature Review, please implement any changes recommended by the instructor, go to Pathbrite (Links to an external site.) and upload the revised Integrative Literature Review to the portfolio. (Use the Pathbrite Quick-Start Guide (Links to an external site.) to create an account if you do not already have one.) The upload of signature assignments will take place after completing each course. Be certain to upload revised signature assignments throughout the program as the portfolio and its contents will be used in other courses and may be used by individual students as a professional resource tool. See the Pathbrite (Links to an external site.) website for information and further instructions on using this portfolio tool.
The Integrative Literature Review
- Must be 20 to 30 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least 24 peer-reviewed sources, including a minimum of 20 from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference list that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Integrative Literature Review Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Routing and Switching Essentials CISCO Programming Assignment Help
write 2 pages on this topic proivded
provides at least 1 Works Cited reference other than the book.
make 2 questions problems with well-explained answers
covering their area.The problems can be either multiple choice questions or short answer questions
single space, and Times New Roman 12 font size
citing Sources (Citing Sources Using APA)
A citation is the part of your paper that tells your reader (or your instructor) where your
source information came from. This is one of the most important elements to your
paper. There are many reasons why you need to cite your sources. You should give
credit to those whose ideas you use in your writing. In addition, acknowledging when
your material comes from a source other than yourself is the first step to avoid
plagiarism. You must cite your sources (including white papers, SANs documents, RFC,
academic conference or journal papers, however, no Wikipedia or blogs). To properly
Essay questions based from the book Principles of Evaluation and Research for Health Care Programs Health Medical Assignment Help
1. Fully define the five types of evaluations Perrin describes “as the most common types of evaluations” used to improve program effectiveness. What kinds of questions need to be
explored for each kind of evaluation? When is each kind of evaluation used in the program
2. If we were trying to set up a program to monitor screening processes for a target population (screening process for the ZIKA virus in U.S. hospitals), which two kinds of evaluation, according to Perrin, would tend to yield the best assessment of ongoing success in a program?Why would this be the case? Explain in detail.
3. Explain Perrin’s six “Social Determinants of Health” and give examples of each.Would Goodman
and the authors of Healthy People 2020 agree or disagree with Perrin’s choice of “determinants”?
Why or why not?Give three specific examples EACH relating to Goodman and HP 2020.How can healthcare providers use recognition of health disparities and social determinants of health to reduce barriers to common, everyday problems like medication compliance? Give three examples of how health disparities and three examples of how social determinants are used.
4.Explain the difference between external and internal validity in testing. Briefly name and explain the four types of internal validity. What kinds of threats exist to internal validity?Pick two possible
threats and explain why these would be problematic to a Field research study we were conducting on
a long-term, 5 to 10-year basis (longitudinal study).
Note that the following items on page 2 are mandatory (required) when completing your Essays.
Attached is the format gudielines of the essays.
Section G: Evaluation of Process Health Medical Assignment Help
In 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page),
develop an evaluation plan to be included in your final evidence-based
practice project. Provide the following criteria in the evaluation,
making sure it is comprehensive and concise:
- Describe the rationale for the methods used in collecting the
- Describe the ways in which the outcome
measures evaluate the extent to which the project objectives are
- Describe how the outcomes will be measured and
evaluated based on the evidence. Address validity, reliability, and
- Describe strategies to take if outcomes do not
provide positive results.
- Describe implications for
practice and future research.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the
APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to
beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer
to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, refine “Section G:
Evaluation” for your final submission. This will be a continuous
process throughout the course for each section.
Team Industry Analysis Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
I need a 2-page paper which topic is about segment or strategic groups analysis (the fourth section in the required elements.)
and our group is to analysing the healthcare delivery industry.
Here is our project requirement below.
Analysing an industry is a multi-faceted undertaking. Your team is assuming the role of a set of consulting experts who are charged with the task of providing professional advice on the quality of business opportunity in an industry. Since opportunities are not uniformly spread throughout an industry, part of your task is to advise on the best way to participate in the industry under study.
This should be a 10-12 page paper, exclusive of the following requirements: title page, table of contents, and bibliography.
The required elements for your paper include the following:
- overview description of the industry
- PESTEL factors analysis
- Five Forces analysis
- segment or strategic groups analysis
- current issues analysis
Be sure to analyze and evaluate; don’t just report without adding value. Use data.
Provide a thorough description of the industry you have been assigned. What is the revenue size and other relevant statistical information for your industry (growth rates, typical margins)? What macroenvironmental factors affect your industry? Who are the major competitors and what shares do they control? How concentrated is the industry? What other industries affect your industry? What are the major segments within the industry, and what is their size? What are the key success factors that a player in this industry should possess? When you describe the relevant factors, be sure to include recent trend information.
This paper should be a professional work product. It should be error free. It should show awareness of the terms and concepts studied during the course. Note these important expectations: your paper should analyze data and use graphic techniques such as tables and charts to efficiently communicate such information.
Please don’t copy others’ work.
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted