MAth 160 Fixed Mindset with Growth Mindset Discussion Mathematics Assignment Help. MAth 160 Fixed Mindset with Growth Mindset Discussion Mathematics Assignment Help.
Part 1: Brainology
Read Carol Dweck’s article, Transforming Students’ Motivation to Learn (Links to an external site.). Then answer the first two questions below. Your answers must be based on the information in the article, and through your answers, you must clearly demonstrate that you read the article.
Compare and contrast the fixed mindset with the growth mindset (be sure to define each and address how each relates to intelligence, challenges, setbacks, learning and effort).
Can a student with a fixed mindset develop a growth mindset? Explain.
Watch the video and then answer questions 3 through 5. Your answers must demonstrate that you watched the video and read the article from Part 1 of this quiz.
Flag this QuestionQuestion 32 pts
In her research, Ms. Duckworth seeks to answer the question, “Who is successful here and why?” She studies various groups of people in different contexts and concludes, “In all those very different contexts, one characteristic emerged as a significant predictor of success.” But before she reveals that one significant predictor of success, she lists various characteristics that are NOT good predictors of success. What are they? Are you surprised? Why or why not? For full credit, include some key concepts from Carol Dweck’s Brainology article provided in Part 1 of this quiz.
According to Ms. Duckworth, how is grit related to either the fixed mindset or the growth mindset?
Your response should include a thorough definition of grit as explained by Ms. Duckworth in the video
Respond to one (not both) of the following questions (a or b).
- Do you typically have a fixed mindset or a growth mindset, and how does your mindset affect you?
- Do you have grit? If so give an example of how you have demonstrated grit in your life. If not, identify a situation in which you would like to demonstrate grit and some steps you could take to be grittier.
MAth 160 Fixed Mindset with Growth Mindset Discussion Mathematics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Wiley College Creationism and Darwinism Debate Discussion Science Assignment Help
The discussion this week deals with the age old debate of Darwinism (evolution by natural selection) vs Creationism (the universe created by intelligent design). In your chapter one reading, by now you should have come across the steps of the Scientific method as well as different ways of viewing and analyzing the physical universe.
This week I encourage you to simply consider points of view about how the physical universe has evolved. Also think about the social and political implications of science vs religion or socio-political beliefs and how these considerations have effected and is still effecting the our daily lives
View the video with can be accessed by this link:
Respond to this discussion prompt by Sunday Sept 13 by 11:59pm. Please type the following in the Reply (Links to an external site.) box:
- Does your sensibility lean toward Evolution or Intelligent Design?
- Give at least two examples historical or current in which social or political conflict has occurred due to segments of society holding to one point of view or the other without acceptance of the opposite point of view.
- Give your on personal vision of how these seemingly conflicting ideas might co-exist among human beings without continually causing conflict.
Please reply to at least two of our classmates’ posts. Careful! Please do not judge any of your classmates’ beliefs. You can simply comment when a classmate’s perspective aligns with your own or you might simply disagree without judgment or accusation.
Finally, If for any reason a student feels uncomfortably with this assignment, a student may refrain from this activity without penalty. However, I encourage all to consider that the ability to respectfully disagree and dialogue has historically been fostered and encouraged in bastions of higher education. So if you dare, try to make an effort :-).
1. As physicist I do believe in the value and efficacy of the scientific method. So obviously I accept Darwinism as a viable approach to understanding evolution. However, as a Christian I have also had personal experiences for which I believe science does not have explanations – or perhaps we simply are not aware of the scientific explanation. My intuitive view of the universe leads me to the personal consideration that perhaps there is Intelligent Design of the universe of which I choose to believe.
In short, I believe in both: Darwinism & Creationism
2. Two examples of the conflict of seemingly opposing beliefs are:
i. The Inquisition – began in mid 1100’s. The last recorded execution of the inquisition was in Spain in 1826.
ii. Global Warming – Current debate. Some Americans believe that global warming is not occurring or at the very least it cannot be stopped by human beings because it is an act of God.
3. I believe the universe has a peculiar characteristic that often times two things that seem to contradict are actually very different perspectives of the same universal truth. An example is electrostatic force and magneto-static force which was once thought to be separate universal forces we now accept as electromagnetic force. Therefore, open-minded acceptance of alternative ideas is one approach to co-existing with beliefs or belief systems that are seemingly contradictory to one’s own. I have always asserted that, “Just because we figure out what process powers the stars (fusion – the fusing of atoms by high temp & pressure) does nothing to disprove that the stars are designed intelligently – maybe fusion is the tool God used.”
BUS 340 Westcliff University Plastic Molds Industries CLA2 Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
I’m working on a business multi-part question and need an explanation to help me learn.
Continuing your work on the case from PA1 and CLA1, PMI has had many issues tracing orders and with inventory over the past several years. While some mold base sizes are overproduced, other sizes are out of stock. Orders are also being lost between the salesman submitting them and the foreman who creates a new work order. The plant currently runs 3 shifts 7 days a week as inventory issues and their 3-day order delivery policy has caused the plant to run nonstop. The company is currently using Frame Relay and a POTS line to interconnect their 4 locations. There is only 1 MDF that is located in the basement at HQ.
Provide a recommendation to update the PMI ordering and e-commerce portal so that it can support its sales staff regardless of their location in a 24×7 environment. All work should be in 7th Edition, APA-format, which includes a separate cover and reference page along with no less than six (6) pages of researched findings. The total proposal must be at a minimum of eight (8) pages. You must provide a minimum of four (4) industry-related, academic, or peer-reviewed references.
AU US Health Care System & CEOs Meeting Ethical Dilemma Discussions Writing Assignment Help
400 words each disc
The World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) sites list the major determinants of health services utilization.
Complete the following for this assignment:
- Select and analyze 1 determinant of health within the concept of its impact to the U.S. health care system.
- Describe the health care demand and supply as it relates to your chosen determinants.
- What will be your recommendation on how to reduce or eliminate this determinant?
Ensure that you integrate economic terms, frameworks, and models throughout your review.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
View this Ethical Dilemma to learn more about the relationship between Joe, the salesman for UWEAR, and Bill, the customer. Bill and Joe have a history of business dealings, which you will analyze using ethical principles. It seems that their dealings are in the grey area of business conduct and it’s important to discuss the dilemma to understand the implications of this behavior.
Once you have read the ethical dilemma, discuss the following questions with your classmates:
- Are Bill’s gifts a form of bribery?
- Which ethical theory supports your view? Why?
- What other ethical issues might be associated with the relationship between Bill and Joe?
ITS 630 TAMUK Organizational Leadership Decision Making & Knowledge Sharing Essay Computer Science Assignment Help
Read the attached articles, they focus on transformational leadership and knowledge and knowledge sharing within an organization, please review these concepts and answer the following questions:
- How do trustworthy and ethical leaders enhance knowledge sharing in organizations? How does this impact the rate of information technology implementations? How does this impact data management within organizations?
- How does servant leadership assist with transferring knowledge in an organization?
- When thinking about data analytics, how does transformational leadership assist with building good data structures?
PLEASE BE SURE THAT JOURNAL ARTICLES ARE PEER-REVIEWED AND ARE PUBLISHED WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
1. 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
2. APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
3. A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts.
Requirements: 3-5 pages
HSA 543 Strayer University Week 4 Field of Health Services Management Questions Mathematics Assignment Help
Hello !! I tried to copy the questions from the text ! Please answer these question on WORD document and post all work. Attached you will find the textbook needed to answer the questions. Please scroll down to chapter 5! Thank you so much!
Chapter 5: Exercises 5-1, 5-3, 5-5, and 5-6 on page 87 of the text.
5-1 Indicatethedifferentwaysanindividualcouldforecasthisorherweight10years from now. Do these methods change based upon whether the individual is 5, 14, 24, or 45 years old? If so, why?
5-3 Provideexamplesfromthefieldofhealthservicesmanagementofphenomena that are probably best forecasted using genius forecasting. Why?
5-5 Calculate the expected number of infants needing neonatal intensive care in a hospital if the historic rate is 5 per 1000 births, and you expect 575 births this year.
5-6 If the annual death rate from smoking is 154 deaths per 100,000 persons, and the annual death rate from firearms is 13.5 deaths per 100,000 persons, how many deaths from these causes would you expect in a community of 1 million
HSA 543 Strayer University Week 4 Field of Health Services Management Questions Mathematics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Pasadena City College Katie Geneva cannon An Icon in Ethical Studies Presentation Humanities Assignment Help
Women in the Formation of the Church–Presentation (Bullet points and pictures are required to be on each slide)
Make a google slide presentation on Katie Cannon (Info listed below) (When doing the research you can use the link provided below and also other sites that you find applicable.)
Canon was a woman of many firsts which include being the first Black woman to receive a PhD from Union Theological Seminary (1983) and the first Black woman to be ordained in the United Presbyterian Church (USA) (1974) […] As the Annie Scales Rogers Professor of Christian Ethics at Union Presbyterian Seminary from 2001 to 2018, Cannon also served on the faculties of New York Theological Seminary, the Episcopal Divinity School, and Temple University. She was a visiting professor at Harvard Divinity School, Yale Divinity School, and Wellesley College.
Follow the guidelines below when making the presentation:
Title Slide: Student Name, Class period, Name of your selected person.
Slide 1: Name of selected person w/ year of birth and year of death (if applicable).
Slide 2-4: Biographical information (Place of birth, family information, cultural/political climate)
Slide 5-6: Call to the Church/God.
How is she a product of her time? Did she defy the expectations of her time? Was she always received positively by the Church? What lasting impact did/does she have on the Church?
Slide 7: If your person is not alive:
Where do you think she would be serving today? What advice/words/actions do you think she would have for the people that she might be serving?
If the person is alive today: Where do you think she would be serving in 5 years, 10 years, 15 years from now? Why?
Slide 8: Work Cited
FTV 1 De Anza College Cinematic Arts Worksheet Writing Assignment Help
Almost every week, you will be provided with a Worksheet that reinforces the material covered during the lecture. You’ll complete the Worksheet, submit it here, and then post or reply to a posting in “Discussions.”
You will receive full points for participating as delineated in the Rubric.
CINEMATIC ARTS WORKSHEET #4 (10 points)
- DOWNLOAD the Cinematic Arts Worksheet #4: Worksheet_4.doc
- RESPOND to the analytical prompts for Pigs!
- SAVE as a PDF
After completion of the WEEK 4 lecture, screenings and Worksheet, GO TO DISCUSSIONS.
Post at least ONE of your responses to your Worksheet analysis OR respond to another student’s posting.
Cinematic Arts Worksheet Discussions
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePOST or REPLYPost a response that addresses your analysis of the weekly Cinematic Arts Worksheet or reply to another student’s posting.
Most Hated Household Chores Essay Writing Assignment Help
I’m working on a english writing question and need support to help me study.
For this assignment, you will write a five-paragraph essay
The topic is “Discuss some household chores that you think are the least popular among many people.”
Think about chores or housework that you think are the least popular among people or even you. For example, many people dislike “washing the dishes.” Moreover, this is a very good specific detail. Next, you must go on to explain why this is so.
Next, regarding “cleaning the house.” “Cleaning the house” means you have to write about cleaning the bedrooms, the storerooms, the toilet, the bathroom, the kitchen, your children’s room (with all the toys), hoovering the floor, and the list goes on. Instead, write about something more specific. How about “cleaning the children’s room.” This is more specific. Your reader will get the idea right away. As you know, this is just an example.
You have to decide which are your THREE least favorite household chores. Whichever you choose, make sure that you are able to share a short story (anecdote), explain something, provide plenty of examples, give sensory details (touch, sounds, smells, feelings, and so on) to draw your reader’s attention. .for more info see the upload file ……………..
Paul Quinn College Injuries Scenarios Approach Critical Thinking Questions Health Medical Assignment Help
There are 4 scenarios followed by questions. Please answer to the best of your ability!!
Critical Thinking 1: You are on campus and observe a young man fall down a flight of stairs. He tries to get up as you approach. After asking your companion to alert campus police and EMS, you identify yourself as being trained in first aid and offer your help. The patient tells you “I think I sprained my ankle, but I’m OK. I’m just going to walk it off.”
You observed the patient’s fall and realize he could be hurt worse than he thinks. An abrasion above his eye leads you to think he also hit his head. He is still refusing any help.
1. Should you call to cancel campus security and EMS?
2. Should this patient be examined by EMS? Why or why not?
3. If you decided that the patient does require further care, how could you convince this patient to stay in place and await EMS?
Critical Thinking 2: You are attending a high school football game when suddenly you note some unusual activity in the stands behind you. As you turn to see what the commotion is about, you hear someone yell, “This man needs medical help.” As you approach him, you note he is slumped between the bleacher seats, is not moving, and has a bluish complexion. You note vomitus coming from the mouth and nose.
1. What is your first immediate action to protect yourself?
2. How will you assessment should be conducted first?
3. How would you manage the airway?
Critical Thinking 3: You are doing an internship at a local manufacturing company. As you walk down a hallway near one of the shops, you hear a commotion. A man working a band saw has cut off a finger and left a second finger dangling by a thread.
1. Would you expect severe bleeding from the stump where the finger was cut off? Why or why not?
2. The second finger has been cut through the bone and is only attached by tissue. Should you complete the amputation? Why or why not?
3. The finger was found by a co-worker. How would you direct the co-worker to handle the amputated finger?
Critical Thinking 4:It is time for volleyball tryouts for your school’s championship volleyball team. You are all working hard to impress the coaches. A player from the opposing team spikes the ball hard, drilling it at high speed toward the floor on your side. Your teammate Paula dives to the floor in an attempt to deflect the ball upward. Instead, her outstretched hand slams into the hardwood floor.
You run quickly to Paula, who is complaining of pain in her shoulder and is holding her elbow up into her side. Her shoulder has an abnormal appearance.
1. How would you evaluate the potential injuries? (2 points)
2. What immediate first aid action would you take? (2 points)
3. How would you immobilize the injured area to prevent further injury? (2 points)
MAth 160 Fixed Mindset with Growth Mindset Discussion Mathematics Assignment Help
MAth 160 Fixed Mindset with Growth Mindset Discussion Mathematics Assignment Help