Mha630 week6 discussion 1 Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs), health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help. Mha630 week6 discussion 1 Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs), health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help.
Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs) are essential as they fulfill a purpose that is traditionally addressed by a government (Balteanu & Marcu, 2014). In order for an NGO to be impactful and serve its purpose, it will require support and involvement from those it has been organized to help, as well as maintain financial and management autonomy, devoid of the governmental influence (Johnson & Stoskopf, 2010). Political and social instability has made it difficult for NGO’s to fulfill their purpose to meet the needs of the communities they have pin pointed as their focus (Balteanu & Marcu). During unrest experienced by many countries, residents who need shelter, food, and medical care, benefit from what NGO’s to provide (Balteanu & Marcu). Without the government, military, or religious backing of the NGO’s purpose, the NGO will not be able to fulfill it’s intent (Balteanu & Marcu).
Resident of unstable regions through out the world, are without food, shelter, and medical care due to the preoccupation with control, whether through the government, military, or religious factions. The unstable governments within these regions are either unwilling or unable to care for the needs of their citizens or have taken away their ability to care for themselves. NGO’s have the ability to provide for the needs of the people and help them sustain, if allowed.
In general, what is the impact of political and social instability on non-government organizations?
Mha630 week6 discussion 1 Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs), health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
health human resorces Health Medical Assignment Help
Week 3 Discussion
“Job Analysis” Please respond to the following:
Using the sample job description for an Administrative Assistant, linked below, create a job description for a Certified Medical Assistant that would need to be filled at a long-term care facility. **This should be a formal job description, similar to the example I have provided.**
Python Program to Calculate Interest and Documentation, programming homework help Programming Assignment Help
Please write a Python script that will calculate the Interest on a savings account (to be compounded quarterly). The account will start with an initial amount, will have a fixed monthly deposit, and will have a fixed quarterly withdrawal (the withdrawal should happen after the interest is posted). The program should take as input:
1- What is the initial amount
2- What is the interest rate per year
3- What is the monthly deposit amount
4- What is the quarterly withdrawal amount
The program should then spit out a well formatted 60 month (5 years) running balance of the account, highlighting year-end balances. Assume everything starts in January 2017 and that everything is in US Dollars.
Please make your code as concise and short as possible, make absolutely sure it can run on PythonAnywhere, and be sure to document it well.
In addition to the program, write up a short document that explains your approach to solving this problem and an explanation of the concepts. It should consist of a 1 page outline, followed by an explanation of the general processes of the program itself.
Discussion Board #5 visit one of the following websites where children and older students from around the world can interact online, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
reading chapter seven, visit one of the following websites where
children and older students from around the world can interact online
about issues that affect all of us:
Explore the site, paying particular attention to the following:
- What are students talking about and who is participating?
- What do they think about the issues that interest them?
- What are the
implications for the traditional school curriculum when one’s students
have spent time (often on their own) interacting with other students
around the world?
This discussion could be between 200 to 300 words long.
Critical Thinking Assignment: Website Security and Vulnerability Assessment Computer Science Assignment Help
As a security architect, write a paper that addresses the questions below. Be sure to explain the process and steps you would use, as appropriate.
- What is the difference between software testing and website vulnerability and security assessments?
- How would you perform a website vulnerability and security assessment?
- How can you use planned attacks to identify vulnerabilities?
- How can you spot vulnerabilities in back-end systems and Structured Query Language (SQL) databases?
- How would you prepare a vulnerability and security assessment report?
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two (2) credible sources and information from the module to support your writing. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for resources.
- Include proper introduction and conclusion.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide provided below.
Many developed countries have had great success in controlling communicable diseases, assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help
Many developed countries have had great success in controlling communicable diseases, thus increasing life expectancy, which creates a larger aging population living with non-communicable diseases. The rising number of people living longer with non-communicable diseases is creating concern over healthcare spending across the globe, especially with new developments in medical technology and treatments that are more costly to treat these conditions (National Institute, 2014). “Per capita expenditures on health care are relatively high among older age groups” (National Institute, 2014, para.1). In addition to the rising cost of healthcare services in relation to the aging population, there have been economic losses associated with rising rates of chronic conditions such as heart disease and diabetes, as high as 1 billion in countries such as China and India (National Institute, 2014). Ultimately, the increase in non-communicable diseases across the globe and populations living longer with these conditions due to medical advancements will place strain on healthcare systems across the globe in terms of cost, access to care and quality care delivered (National Institute, 2014).
How is the transition from communicable to noncommunicable diseases a major cause of morbidity and mortality impacting the sustainability of healthcare systems in developing countries?
Many developed countries have had great success in controlling communicable diseases, assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Consensus Model and the Role of the APN, assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help
The Consensus Model and the Role of the Advanced Practice Nurse
The purpose of this assignment is to assist you in understanding the specific parameters of each advanced practice role. Understanding how your role is defined by the consensus model will assist you in working within your scope of practice.
Compare and contrast each of the population focused roles authorized by the nurse practice act in the state in which you live. What are the barriers to practice in your state for each one of the roles? I live in Alabama
Where to Post Response:
You will post this response to the online Journal. However, please write your response in Word or another text tool and save your work. When you are ready to post, copy your response text and paste it into the online Journal. This approach will ensure that you have a backup of your work.
To access the Journal, click the Journal tab located in the upper right area of the screen.
As this Assignment is a Journal entry and not a formal paper, it may at times be difficult to follow the organization, style, and formatting of the APA 6th Edition Manual. Despite this, your Journal Assignment should:
- Be no more than 1-2 paragraphs (less than one page) in length;
health law diss 2 Health Medical Assignment Help
Week 3 Discussion 2
“Healthcare Quality” Please respond to the following:
- Specify at least two (2) examples of quality initiatives that could potentially reduce healthcare cost. Illustrate, with real-world examples, the capacity to which healthcare cost affects healthcare quality in the United States.
- Determine the importance of generic drug availability in relationship to healthcare quality and cost. Provide at least two (2) examples to illustrate the degree to which generic drug availability is significant to the uninsured
health law diss 1 Health Medical Assignment Help
Week 3 Discussion 1
“Healthcare Insurance” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, compare the key components inherent in the national health insurance financing systems of two (2) different countries. Determine the impact that financing health insurance has on the economy of each country that you selected. Provide examples to support your rationale.
- Examine the importance of health insurance with respect to the cost of the uninsured on the healthcare system. Interpret the function of the Affordable Care Act in providing insurance coverage to the uninsured. Provide two (2) examples to support your rationale
law assignment 1 Health Medical Assignment Help
- Due Date Monday, April 24, 2017 9:00 AMPoints Possible 150
- If you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn iOS App, please click “View in Browser”
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.Assignment 1: Health Policy and Law Basics
Due Week 3 and worth 150 pointsAs a chief operating officer of a hospital, you have been tasked with opening a new ambulatory care center in your city.Write a 2-3 page paper in which you:
- Specify whether you would utilize the professional autonomy, social contract, or free market perspective as the paradigm to design the structure of your new center. Debate at least two (2) advantages and two (2) disadvantages of your chosen perspective. Provide at least two (2) examples of your perspective in action to support your response.
- Analyze the key components of three (3) sources of law related to the effects that each source could potentially have on your healthcare organization’s new initiative.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the evolution of hospitals and sources of law.
- Examine tort law and the criminal aspects of health care.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in healthcare policy, law, and ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about healthcare policy and law using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.