Middle Childhood. Middle Childhood.
I don’t understand this Sociology question and need help to study.
4th DISCUSSION BOARD ASSIGNMENT (Total Points = 5): Middle Childhood:
- From the Class 9 assigned readings (see syllabus):
- Identify and describe one aspect of physical, cognitive, or emotional development during middle childhood. Include the proper citation and page number from the reading (1 point).
- Identify one risk factor on any aspect of development during middle childhood. Describe how this risk factor can negatively affect development during middle childhood. Include the proper citation and page number from the reading (1 point).
- Provide a suggestion for one strategy at the micro, mezzo, and/or macro level that can be used by a social worker to reduce or counteract the impact of the risk factor (1 point). Note: The intervention you propose should be appropriate for the risk factor you identify in the post.
- Respond to the posting of another student by commenting on his or her post (e.g., what you found interesting; what you learned) (1 point).
- Writing/grammar, etc. (1 point)
- Assigned Readings
- Rogers, Chap 8: Development in Middle Childhood
- Guerra et al., 2011: Understanding bullying and victimization during childhood and adolescence: A mixed methods study