MN 552 Purdue History of High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy Video Watching Health Medical Assignment Help. MN 552 Purdue History of High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy Video Watching Health Medical Assignment Help.
Watch the following videos, then complete the required assignment. Review the document in Course Resources for instructions on accessing the videos.
OSCE Clinical Skills
Chest Pain 14:53
Upon completion of watching the video write up the scenario into a SOAP format. Is there anything you would do differently on your plan?
OSCE Clinical Skills
Shortness of Breath 26:53
Upon completion of watching the video write up the scenario into a SOAP format. Is there anything you would do differently in your plan?
How to Submit
Submit your SOAP notes to the unit Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.
Please submit your Lab directly into the text submission tool located in the Unit Lab Dropbox.
MN 552 Purdue History of High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy Video Watching Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
ENG 111 NVCC College Composition Poor Communication in The Workplace Essay Humanities Assignment Help
I’m working on a English writing question and need support to help me learn.
Topics: poor communication in the workplace
It must be at least 1000 words, word processed and double-spaced. Grammar, spelling, and overall neatness will certainly affect your final grade on the paper, so be sure to write carefully and allow yourself time to proofread and correct your paper before turning it in to me.
Your topic will be a specific problem of your choosing, and in the course of the paper you will introduce the problem, define the problem, explain why it is a problem. In your final paper, you will offer a practical solution to the problem and how you would implement that solution. So don’t select a problem that cannot be solved.
The problem should not be a personal problem although it may affect you as an individual. It should be a systemic problem that affects many people, but no more than a few hundred.
You will have to do library research for this paper and document your research according to the Modern Language Association system.
You must support your writing by citing 4 separate research sources:
2 newspaper, magazine, or scholarly journal articles
All of your sources must be as recent as possible, ideally within the last 2 years although the book may be older. Reference books like encyclopedias count as books. Electronic books count as books.
You must turn in a formal outline and a Works Cited page (MLA) along with the problem paper.
Important–As a part of your documentation, you must include at least ten but no more than twenty citations (direct quotations, paraphrases, or summaries), and no direct quotation may be over three consecutive
Topic: poor communication in the workplace
Questions to think about and answer while working on your problem paper:
What exactly is wrong? (Be specific)
Why is it a problem?
Who suffers from the problem?
How long has the problem been going on?
Does the problem lead to a loss of money?
Does the problem lead to inconvenience?
Does the problem lead to loss of productivity?
Does the problem lead to danger?
Doe the problem lead to injustice?
Does the problem lead to other negative consequences?
What future bad effects might result
Walden Wk 11 Practicum Companion for Social Work Integrating Class & Fieldwork Blog Writing Assignment Help
An explanation of your social work field education experience, including the development of your professional identity
Refer to the topics covered in this week’s resources and incorporate them into your blog.
Support your post with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.
Birkenmaier, J., & Berg-Weger, M. (2018). The practicum companion for social work: Integrating class and fieldwork (4th ed.). New York, NY: Pearson.
- Chapter 10, “Termination: The Beginning of an End (or the End of a Beginning?)” (pp. 225-249)
Laureate Education (Producer). (2013e). Self-assessment and looking ahead [Audio file].
ENG 1102 MCCKC Racial Injustice of Poverty & Contemporary Society Essay Humanities Assignment Help
For this assignment, you must write a well-structured and organized college level research paper over a social issue of your choosing. The primary goal of this essay will be to devise a solution to this social problem, and then persuade your readers that your position is correct. In order to be successful, you must explain to your audience why your stance on the issue is the most reasonable, using appeals of logic, emotion and/or credibility to accomplish your goal. Thus, you must definitively choose one side of a topic and, providing sufficient evidence, advocate for your position while at the same time avoiding logical fallacies that would detract from your argument.
MGT 425 SEU Using Business Intelligence Systems Decision Modeling Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment Questions: (Marks 05)
Read the above Case Study Titled as The Effects of Using Business Intelligence Systems on an Excellence Management and Decision-Making Process by Start-Up Companies.
byOtmane Azeroual, Horst Theeland answer the following Questions:
1. Explain the decision making method discussed in this study titled as The Effects of Using Business Intelligence Systems on an Excellence Management and Decision-Making Process by Start-Up Companies. (300-400 words) (2-Marks)
2. What are the advantages of using Business intelligence in companies, as discussed in this study? (250-300words) (2-Marks)
3. What is your opinion about this study and how it is connected to course and beneficial for you? (150-200 words) (1-Marks)
Montgomery College Acid Reflux Descriptive Essay Health Medical Assignment Help
Length and format: Remember that this is a short research project, and not a term paper. The equivalent of three pages, double spaced, should be adequate to cover your topic, if you have followed instructions and narrowed your focus to a manageable size. You may use an outline form to reflect the following sections:
- Title, reflecting your topic
- Introduction: a statement explaining why you chose this topic. Is this topic of personal or professional interest? What do you hope to learn that will be useful to you in the future, either in terms of your own nutritional health, or in terms of your career goals. (This would be what you wrote on the Research Topic Blog.) If applicable, include a brief summary of what your text has to say on the topic. This is always a good place to start.
- Statement of Purpose: Briefly explain the questions you hope to answer, the controversy, issue, or problem you want to resolve, or the information you want to gain about the topic.
- Discussion of your research. This is what you found out about your topic. Use parenthetical citations to refer to your alphabetized bibliography. Include not only scientific evidence you found in the literature that argues for one or the other side of the debate or issue, but also your critical thinking about the information you gather. (If referring to conclusions of specific research studies, be sure to include validation, such as number of subjects or evidence of freedom from demographic bias.)
- Conclusions. In this section, you’ll summarize what you learned about the topic, the answers to the questions you posed, if any, and how what you found out will inform your nutritional awareness. This is the most important part of your paper in the sense that it shows what you have taken away from this assignment – what gains you have made in terms of your own understanding of the topic. It should not be just a regurgitation of what we can all read in our text. Make it fresh, interesting, and meaningful. It’s the specific information that may lead you to a more healthful way of looking at and consuming food.
- Bibliography. Include an alphabetical list of all sources used, giving a full citation that can be accessed if the reader wants to obtain more information about this topic. You should have at least three (3) scholarly sources that show the quality of your research. (If you use .coms or generic sites, they should be in addition to your scientific sources.) You do not need to include your text in the bibliography. However, if you quote or paraphrase information from your text, you should include a parenthetical citation in the body of your paper.
the paper I attached is what I have written so far
Montgomery College Acid Reflux Descriptive Essay Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
HCM 532 CSUGC Healthcare Social Networks Systems & Media & Covid 19 Essay Health Medical Assignment Help
Option #1: Social Networks, Systems, and Media
Identify a significant, global healthcare issue. Research the utilization of social networks, social systems and social media on the management of knowledge on this important topic. Include:
- Social systems
- Social capital
- Social learning
- Software and platforms
- Benefits to populations.
Develop an executive summary on your findings. The summary should include the following sections
- Problem statement
- Knowledge / Technology
- Future trends
Your executive summary should be four to five pages, have a professional, formal tone and include a minimum of four credible resources. Ensure your citations are formatted per the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.). The CSU Global Library is a good place to find these references.
HCM 555 CSUGC Gamification as A User Engagement Tool Evaluation Plans Case Study Health Medical Assignment Help
Option #1: Gamification as a User Engagement Tool
After reading “Designing evaluation plans for health promotion mHealth interventions: A case study of the Milk Man mobile app” (link below), discuss the use of gamification as a user engagement tool to bring about the collaboration of stakeholder in patient care. Provide your recommendations on how this or similar mobile apps could support population health.
White, B. K., Burns, S. K., Giglia, R. C., Scott, J. A. (2016). Designing evaluation plans for health promotion mHealth interventions: A case study of the Milk Man mobile app (Links to an external site.). Health Promotion Journal of Australia, 27(3), 198-203.
Your paper should be three to four pages in length (excluding cover page and references) and formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.). Be sure to discuss and reference concepts taken from the assigned textbook reading and relevant research. You must include a minimum of three credible, academic or professional references beyond the text or other course materials. Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment. Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
What Matters the Expansion of Child Labor Laws & Human Undertakings Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Respond to the main question in a couple of paragraphs, and then respond in 1 paragraph to each student.
What Matters Additional Chapters pt 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mEDqxbHA2gGTqshPJ…
What Matters Additional Chapters pt 2:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vPqQdIr6TSIVkDqYm…
After reading the selections from What Matters in the Readings file, what photographs stood out to you? Why? If none did, why not? Of the chapters available, which mattered most to you? Why? If none, why not?
Student 1: The photographs that captured most of my attention from the selections of What Matters originated from the chapters on global poverty and child labor. These topics alone are quite intriguing to me because they are both issues that we do not see too much of here in the US and is drastically different than what I was raised around. The photographs in these chapters stood out to me primarily because these are not norms in the US and it is not every day you come across a 5-year-old worker, especially one that is malnourished to the point where you can see bones and skeleton. Poverty is present in the US, however not to the point of the examples presented in the readings. It is shocking to say the least, to see civilizations out there who are beyond less privileged than what I/we are accustom to. The photographs in the selected readings capture the horrific site of poverty around the world, starving children, dirty conditions, and the labor of children young enough to be in first grade. Not only did these chapters stand out to me the most but they also connected with me the strongest because they are both causes that I have readily devoted my time to in the past. I have spent over 500 hours of my high school years volunteering and donating to causes like such. It is such a prevalent issue all around the world, some places more than most, and I believe in doing anything I can to help these global issues. These chapters matter most to me because they depend on the health and wellbeing of people all over the globe. It is shocking and tragic to see the conditions that were presented in the chapters selected and it is important to bring attention to these causes because they depend on the future of the world.
Student 2: After reading the assigned readings from What Matters, the images that stood out to me were the ones on page 26 in the second selection tab. These stood out to me because it showed a side by side comparison of The Pasterze Glacier in Austrian Alps in 1876 and in 2004. You can see how much the glacier has melted back and in specifics, it states it melted back nearly two miles. This matters to me because it shows just how much our earth is being damaged and not taken care of. This is why the chapter ” Meltodown a Global Warming Travelogue” mattered most to me. We need to realize that our earth needs healing and that we are the ones who can help.
USU Uniform Athlete Agent Act Amendments Essay Humanities Assignment Help
- Become familiar with the Utah Legislature website by reviewing the tutorial provided by Joel Campbell: Monitoring the Utah Legislature. The legislative website is le.utah.gov (Links to an external site.). If you do not already know who your state representative and state senator are, obtain this information at: Link (Links to an external site.). Enter your address with ZIP code (I will give once this question is taken) and the names and links to the contact information for your lawmakers will appear. Once you click through to lawmakers’ information pages, there are links to their e-mail addresses, phone numbers, the bills they are sponsoring, committees they serve on and their conflict of interest form.
- Review the legislation that your legislators introduced during the 2020 legislative general session. Read at least one of the bills that each of the legislators sponsored during the session, and select a bill that is most interesting to you for more extensive follow-up. Check the status of the legislation and determine how far along it proceeded in the legislative process?
- Find out why you believe the legislator sponsored the bill, what benefits would result from it, who the main beneficiaries would be, and if the legislation would be actively opposed or supported by particular groups.
- Describe your activities and detail what you learned about the legislators and the legislation you investigated by submitting a 4-5 page report (Double Spaced) in the Research Project 2 assignment tool.
https://anyessayhelp.com/. Enter your address with ZIP code (I will give once this question is taken) and the names and links to the contact information for your lawmakers will appear. Once you click through to lawmakers’ information pages, there are links to their e-mail addresses, phone numbers, the bills they are sponsoring, committees they serve on and their conflict of interest form.