Monitoring and Controlling Project Deliverables, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help. Monitoring and Controlling Project Deliverables, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help.
Monitoring and Controlling Project Deliverables
Read the following articles:
- “Agencies Need to Improve the Implementation and Use of Earned Value Techniques to Help Manage Major System Acquisitions”.
- “Earned Value Management at NASA: An Integrated, Lightweight Solution”.
- “Integrating functional metrics, COCOMO II and earned value analysis for software projects using PMBoK”. SAC ’08: Proceedings of the 2008 ACM symposium on Applied computing, pages 820-825. Note: This article can be found in the ACM Digital Library
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- List the types of investments that may be at risk from the articles provided. Evaluate the importance of providing effective measures, as described in Table 7.1 in Chapter 7 of the text, for monitoring and controlling project deliverables.
- Explain the importance of having accurate data for performing earned value management, based on the articles provided. Provide examples on how accurate and consistent data is related to risk management and decision making within project management.
- Suggest at least two (2) best practices mentioned in the articles that should be observed for monitoring and controlling projects effectively. Determine the potential risks that are mitigated by implementing these practices.
- Describe how a template for reporting defects, shown in Table 7.19 in Chapter 7 of the text, may help project managers determine the root causes of project deliverables.
- Summarize the lessons learned that can be derived from earned value management reporting and describe how these could be applied in future projects.
- Determine the factors that contribute to implementing effective earned value management practices. Choose the single most important factor and provide an example to justify its importance in implementing earned values management.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the methods of creating, measuring, and controlling work products and work processes.
- Explain and analyze earned value reporting techniques in software projects.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT Project Leadership Strategies.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to IT Project Leadership Strategies using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions
Attached files are all three articles , and Label 7.1, table 7.19 from the text
Monitoring and Controlling Project Deliverables, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Module 2: Managing the Supply Chain, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
OPS 405 – Module 2 CT *Option 1: Value Chain – Product-Based
Figure 1.5 in the Burt, Petcavage, and Pinkerton text shows a graphic depicting a value chain. This assignment requires you to conduct research and produce an essay that contains a comparison and contrast between two different product-based firms. Describe how each of the components in this graphic is represented for each firm.
- Your essay will require an organizational structure that includes the introduction section, conclusion section, and individual sections that address each of the components in this graphic.
- Write a 3- to 4-page paper (page count doesn’t include the required title and reference pages).
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to theCSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to APA Requirements. title page, reference page with a minimum of 4 sources, must have in text citations, must have section headers, must have running header, must be double spaced, paragraphs indented, and in 12 point times new roman font!!!
- This is an individual paper and you must adhere to CSU-Global’s Re-Using and Re-Purposing One’s Own Work guidelines.
- You must support your analysis with at least two scholarly sources in addition to your textbook. Sources such as Wikipedia, USA Today, Fox News, or MSNBC news do not qualify as scholarly references. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.
Personal Philosophy of Education, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Attach is a sample paper and my chapter summaries.
Using your five chapter summaries (i.e., your journals which synthesized the key points of each chapter) as a point of departure, generate a seven paragraph essay encompassing your personal philosophy of education. This should represent a culmination of your learning in this course and a synthesis of your current knowledge as an educator. Your final paper must include:
- An introduction in which you reflect on your learning and the major focus points of the course
- Five body paragraphs comprising each of your chapter summaries
- A conclusion that encompasses the essence of your foundational beliefs as an educator and how they will inform your teaching and learning in the future
For support in writing a capstone essay, use the following sample as a reference.
Writing the Final Paper The Final Paper
- Must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Cryptographic Tools, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Work has to be original, no plagiarism. Paper should be 2 pages single space in length with document and citation formatting per APA Requirements.
You work for an organization that is in the defense contracting field. As part of doing business with the federal government, your organization was audited and failed to meet the following requirements.
- Web traffic to and from the server is in the form of plain text.
- There are some sensitive emails also being sent outside of organizations that are not encrypted.
You have been tasked by your manager to remedy the situation. write 2 page single space proposal that resolves the issues above. Proposal should identify solutions, including costs, to remedy the failed requirements.
well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 2pages single space in length
- Include three references
- Be formatted according to APA Requirements.
Discussion Homework, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Virtual Teams (graded)
In this week’s Reading and learning activities you learned about:
The increasingly competitive global economy
Why organizations need to be agile to succeed
The Marketplace simulation by viewing the Marketplace orientation
Your own skills and motivations to succeed
For this first Discussion, we will be looking forward to the roles that virtual teams serve in helping organizations to remain competitive and agile. This information will be important to you as you start Marketplace Simulation game play in Unit 2 and will also be a foundation for additional team Assignments that you will be completing throughout the MBA program. To respond to this question you will use all of these resources and others that you discover to discuss the following:
An organization you uncover in your research that have used virtual teams to support business growth and success in addition to any listed in your Reading (as discussed in Chapter 7 of Business Agility: A Sustainable Prosperity in a Relentlessly Competitive World ). Cite specific examples of how the organization used teams and how it helped their success. If your current or past organization has worked with virtual teams, you may use these personal examples in your post. You may also include any personal experiences you have had working in virtual teams.
How can these lessons be applied into overcoming the challenges faced by business start-ups,
How the Marketplace simulation incorporates these challenges into simulation game play;
How your Reading and individual self-assessment work provide potential solutions to these challenges.
Assignment, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Write a one page memorandum based on the following:
Research the Internet for Marketing Consultants. Choose one that you feel would be best to assist you in the marketing of the new product line from the case study.
Provide the reasons for your choice.
You are the CEO of SH Confectioners and have requested your marketing department to devise a marketing plan for your new line of Grand Marnier filled (a potent orange flavored liquor), chocolates.
The chocolate line is touted to be high-end, high-quality, gourmet confectioners chocolate with imported and premium ingredients.
You are located in San Francisco, California and intend on marketing to the western market (Nevada, Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Idaho and Utah); to begin by Valentines Day.
What should your strategic goals be?
What will you require of the marketing department’s plan to market your new product?
Will you have any regional concerns with your product?
Should you make a substitute available to the liquor component of the filled candies? Explain your decision.
Document need to be in APA format. Include atleast 3 references and in-text citations.
Assignment, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
7.5 – Pareto Chart Practice, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Assume you are working on a project to improve customer service. Create a Pareto chart based on the information on the following table. Use the Pareto chartso that your resulting chart looks similar to Figure 7-12 (page 309 of your textbook).
|Customers is on hold too long||90|
|Customer gets transferred to wrong area or cut off||20|
|Service rep cannot answer customer’s questions||120|
|Service rep does not follow through as promised||40|
Examine the Module Review Rubric below to identify the qualities of an effective paper. Prior to submitting your assignment, please use the following naming convention: Activity7-5_Yourlastname.
Gorkman (2009) believes that more attention should be paid to assessing an organization’s leadership, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
I need full “APA Citiation for the following quotes”
1. Gorkman (2009) believes that more attention should be paid to assessing an organization’s leadership, saying “An organization’s leaders and managers are key drivers of an organization’s success or failure, so the need for leadership assessment should be a predominant theme in the corporate environment” (para. 1)
2. According to Colin Power (), “Great leader are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand”
3. “By listening, carefully, managers can ensure that everyone is working toward the same goal” (Jones, 2012, para. 7)
Please answer with the Full APA citation that should write in the last paper on the essay for the mentioned information.
Aristotle’s Position on Guns, philosophy homework help Humanities Assignment Help
What would be Aristotle’s viewpoint on allowing students to carry concealed handguns on college campuses? I need three arguments Aristotle would give either FOR or AGAINST this case — it cannot be a mixture of opposing/agree. I need the argument to be clear and to have used philosophic terms. I will comment a link to a news article pertaining to the subject of guns on campuses. I expect high quality work that explains Aristotle’s IDEAS, not just why guns are not safe in classrooms. I will attach a document, once a tutor has been selected, for you to see the format of what it should look like and how detailed it should be.
Choose one argument from the historic American or global works listed in the “Supplemental Readings” , assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Choose one argument from the historic American or global works listed in the “Supplemental Readings” section of the course lessons. Decide whether this argument is successful or not. If you decide this essay is successful, discuss why. You may use the structure of the argument, the tone, and the various types of support (ethos, pathos, and logos) as proof of the argument’s success. Make sure that your thesis has an introduction that contains a hook and a thesis, body paragraphs that discuss one proof at a time (one paragraph per example), and a conclusion. If you decide that the essay is not successful, then discuss the fallacies that the argument makes. You are still required to have a strong introduction (hook and thesis), body paragraphs that discuss one fallacy at a time, and a conclusion. You may also discuss how the essay is successful with reservations. In this case, point to both the support and the fallacies you have found in the work.
This paper should be at least 700 words, but no more than 850. The paper should be formatted correctly MLA style and written in third person (do not use the words I, me, us, we, or you). The essay should also contain citations and a works cited list based on your selected essay in the assigned readings. Formulate the structured response from your own close reading of the text. Do not use outside sources (open Web) without explicit permission from the instructor.