Monster in American, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help. Monster in American, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help.
If u do not have the book do not take it even me i do not have book
Monsters in America Project
As W. Scott Poole’s text will serve as the conceptual framework for the course, this assignment seeks to promote regular critical engagement with the text.
Part 1: Chapter by Chapter Engagement. For each chapter of the text, students will maintain comprehensive, written dossiers separated into three components as follows.
Component 1: Annotated Reflections. (1.5-2 pages) Students will compose written reflections on the material covered, using annotation as a strategy to highlight their perspective and response to the readings. Keeping the principles outlined in Adler’s “How to Mark a Book” in mind while reading, students should seek to identify moments/passages in the text that were illuminating, confusing, instructive, dubious, biased, fascinating, problematic, and so forth.
The written reflection itself should be both specific and representative of the whole range of the required reading, and not simply be from the first few pages of the reading. This piece is a reflection of how the reader interacts with the text; there is no right or wrong, only different levels of academic curiosity and critical thought.
The reflection should include a series of insightful, well-developed entries of select annotations the student has made. Each entry should begin by citing the first few words of the relevant phrase or passage, followed by the page number. The remainder of the entry should examine the significance of the passage. Entries can clarify a reference and explain its significance, explore something that is unclear, or explain why something resonates with the reader, etc. (There is a reason that you made the annotation, and each individual will annotate something different.)
Reflections will be submitted according to the due dates outlined in the weekly schedule. Those students scheduled to present for a given chapter are not required to submit a reflection (see Monsters in America Presentations assignment). An individual grade is not assigned to each reflection; however, reflections will be graded collectively upon the completion of the project. Failure to submit a reflection will result in a 10 point reduction from the overall project grade.
Component 2: Summary. (1 page) Students will compose a summary of the chapter, highlighting the key elements of Poole’s text. These summaries should not exceed one page in length.
Component 3: Vocabulary. Students will maintain a list of unfamiliar words they come across in the chapter. The list should also include the page on which the word was found. Once completing the chapter, students will define these words using a college dictionary and observing the definition appropriate for the word’s usage in context.
Part 2: Comprehensive Reflection. The comprehensive reflection will be a culminating work composed at the end of the semester. Prior to the class, students will have their chapter reflections returned to them for review. The comprehensive reflection will call upon students, using their chapter reflections as their only reference, to treat Monsters in America in its entirety, focusing on their overall impressions of the work as well as anything learned from the text with long ranging applicability beyond the context of the course.
The comprehensive reflection will be graded in conjunction with the previously submitted chapter reflections to determine the final grade for the project
Monster in American, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Management Paper, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
*** PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM-I tried a different tutor and she did not even do the paper
*** PLEASE DO NOT CITE A BUNCH OF SOURCES AND CALL IT A PAPER
*** PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
Assignment 4: Legal and Ethical Considerations in Marketing, Product Safety, and Intellectual Property
Due Week 9 and worth 300 points
You are a new associate at the law firm of Dewey, Chetum, and Howe. John, a former researcher at PharmaCARE, comes to your office. He has concerns about PharmaCARE’s use of AD23, one of the company’s top-selling diabetes drugs. Two (2) years ago, after PharmaCARE’s research indicated that AD23 might also slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease, John and his team of pharmacists began reformulating the drug to maximize that effect. In order to avoid the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) scrutiny, PharmaCARE established a wholly-owned subsidiary, CompCARE, to operate as a compounding pharmacy to sell the new formulation to individuals on a prescription basis. CompCARE established itself in a suburban office park near its parent’s headquarters. To conserve money and time, CompCARE did a quick, low-cost renovation.
CompCARE benefited from PharmaCARE’s reputation, databases, networks, and sales and marketing expertise, and within six (6) months had the medical community buzzing about AD23. Demand soared, particularly among Medicare, Medicaid, and Veterans Affairs patients. Seeing the opportunity to realize even more profit, CompCARE began advertising AD23 directly to consumers and marketing the drug directly to hospitals, clinics, and physician offices, even though compounding pharmacies are not permitted to sell drugs in bulk for general use. To circumvent this technicality, CompCARE encouraged doctors to fax lists of fictitious patient names to CompCARE. PharmaCARE sold CompCARE to WellCo, a large drugstore chain, just weeks before AD23 was publicly linked to over 200 cardiac deaths.
As CompCARE and its new parent company enjoyed record profits and PharmaCARE’s stock price approached $300 per share, reports started surfacing that people who received AD23 seemed to be suffering heart attacks at an alarming rate. The company ignored this data and continued filling large orders and paying huge bonuses to all the executives and managers, including John, whose wife recently died from a heart attack after using AD23.
John has come to you with an internal company memo describing the potential problems with AD23, and information describing the company’s willingness “roll the dice” and continue to market the drug.
Your senior partner has asked you to write a memo outlining the following issues for review by the senior partners.
In preparation for this assignment, use the Internet or Strayer Library to research examples of intellectual property theft that occurred within the past two (2) years.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Research three to five (3-5) ethical issues relating to marketing and advertising, intellectual property, and regulation of product safety and examine whether PharmaCARE violated any of the issues in question.
- Argue for or against Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) marketing by drug companies. Provide support for your response.
- Determine the parties responsible for regulating compounding pharmacies under the current regulatory scheme, the actions that either these parties or the FDA could / should have taken in this scenario, and whether PharmaCARE could face legal exposure surrounding its practices. Support your response.
- Analyze the manner in which PharmaCARE used U.S. law to protect its own intellectual property and if John has any claim to being the true “inventor” of AD23. Suggest at least three (3) ways the company could compensate John for the use of his intellectual property.
- Summarize at least one (1) current example (within the past two  years) of intellectual property theft, and examine the effect on that company’s brand.
- Analyze the potential issue surrounding the death of John’s wife and other potential litigants against PharmaCARE as a result of AD23.
- Specify both the major arguments that John can make to claim that he is a whistleblower and the type of protections that he should be afforded. Justify your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia is not an acceptable reference and proprietary Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze and assess legal and ethical restraints on marketing and advertising, relative to both consumers and organizations.
- Analyze and evaluate laws and regulations relative to product safety and liability.
- Explore copyright laws and intellectual property rights and assess how well they balance competing interests.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in law, ethics, and corporate governance.
- Write clearly and concisely about law, ethics, and corporate governance using proper writing mechanics.
*** PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM
*** PLEASE DO NOT CITE A BUNCH OF SOURCES AND CALL IT A PAPER
*** PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
business ad, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
As the new Director of HR with Wilson Bros, you have been given approval to hire the following- 2 Administrative Assistants that will report to you both working from the Toronto office location. Using the job description provided below complete the following tasks.
- ♣ Prepare a job ad, at least one page in length, based on the job description that follows. You will be accepting applications, cover letters and resumes via the internet and conducting interviews in person. Be creative!
- ♣ Prepare a 1-2 page, double spaced report to cover the recruitment strategy – where to advertise the job and why; internal and/or external recruitment; size of applicant pool needed, etc.
- ♣ Prepare a one-page, double spaced report describing the characteristics/qualities (i.e., format, content) that distinguish an excellent resume from a poor one.
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Salary: $30,000 to $40,000
Administrative, financial, personnel, and clerical support to the Director of HR and unit staff.
- ♣ Maintains the agenda, arranges travel, and coordinates meetings, conference calls and appointments on behalf of the Manager. Organizes and coordinates the meetings and conference calls of unit staff, special project teams and working groups.
- ♣ Develops and maintains up-to-date correspondence, filing, logging, and bring forward systems in the unit, and provides follows up to ensure responses are prepared in timely manner and are consistent with company standards.
- ♣ Facilitates the flow of documents/information to and from the unit, and ensures financial integrity and consistency by controlling, in accordance with policy, purchase and payment authorities, receipt of goods and services, requisitions, reconciliation of accounts and travel accounts.
- ♣ Acquires and updates administrative, financial and personnel resources materials such as manuals, policies and directives, regulations, monthly reports, and supply catalogues.
- ♣ Assists in and provides word processing and transcription services for the preparation of briefings, memorandum, reports, etc. Prepares, produces and processes a variety of documents. Acquires and arranges for services such as printing and translation.
- ♣ Conducts Internet searches and seeks out new data sources.
- ♣ Collects, gathers and downloads data and information from websites.
- ♣ Knowledge of Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- ♣ Keyboarding – 60 wpm
- ♣ Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience in a medium to large office environment
- ♣ Excellent interpersonal skills
- ♣ Flexibility
short paragraphs for each movie, film homework help Humanities Assignment Help
These Blogs can be of any length and are shared with all your classmates. During the semester I expect 10 Blogs of varying lengths. Use this tool to discuss the films we see in class as well as your outside choices and your reactions to our classroom discussions. You choose the subject matter: for example, you may become enchanted with Films Noir or Classic Dramas; write at length on your observations and theories. You may also ask questions of other classmates regarding the reading assignments from our four texts. You’ll get credit for all entries, including comments on your classmates’ writing.
I need you to review 10 movies and write 1 to 2 short paragraphs for each movie
Here are the movies:
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Abbott and Costello
Best Years of Our Lives
Grapes Of Wrath
HIGH NOON (1952)
ON THE WATERFRONT (1954)
please let me know if you interested
Party Planning CRM Implementation Phase, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
My job in this project is too Design the Application Architecture, Which includes the following
- Application structure, partitioning the application in to sub-systems as necessary.
- Database infrastructure
- Access controls, remote wireless access via internet
And Also to design the user interface for the project which include
- Graphical User Interface Design, Website design, hand-held devices design
- Dialog and Storyboard design
- Input, output, report designs
Attached are some samples, we were told we can use as a sort of guideline and the first two phases of the project known as Kids Fairyland which is a party rental service.
Geology Questions, writing homework help Science Assignment Help
- A large part of southern Nova Scotia is made up of granites (South Mountain Batholith) (375-380 million years old) exposed at surface. What plate tectonic and geological conditions were necessary to produce this large volume of granite? How could these rocks become exposed at surface? Why is the South Mountain Batholith considered to be a “Specialized Granite”? How did the Granite uranium vein type deposits form? What genetic relationship would the uranium occurrences in the granite have with the younger “uranium roll front deposits” in the Horton Group (Carboniferous, 355 million years old) sedimentary rocks? (Give references to support your answer). Value 33.33%.
- A company has hired you to undertake an environmental radioactivity assessment on the area surrounding the town of Tatamagouche, Cumberland County, Nova Scotia (see map 1 from assignment 2). The company wants to build a large resort near the town along the Northumberland Strait. The company has hired you assess the radioactive environmental risks in the area. What are the risks? What kind of uranium enrichment has taken place in the rocks of the area? If the resort has to depend on drilled wells to provide water, what might be some of the problems they might encounter? Given that you must locate a site in this area, what procedures would you undertake to assess the risks and recommend a location? What are the remedial steps that you would recommend at the resort during construction or after it is built? (Give references where applicable) Value 33.33%.
- You have been given the task to locate a high level nuclear waste disposal site somewhere in Canada. What would be the criteria for locating a site? How might you test the site before proceeding with construction? What about the social aspects of the disposal site selection, how could these be overcome? What kind of monitoring would have to be done on the site after it started operation to assure health and safety? How would this site compare to a disposal for low level radioactive material? Why has there not been a permanent disposal site in Canada before now? (Give references) Value 33.33%
If you need the PPT about them I will provide, and please do not forget references and make sure the quality of the answer!
Geology Questions, writing homework help Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Marketing Manager for M & M Mars Corporation, assignment help Computer Science Assignment Help
You are the Marketing Manager for M & M Mars Corporation – Dove Chocolates Division. You have been tasked with marketing a new entrant into the market place The product line you will be tasked to come up with a marketing plan for is the new “Chocolate Heaven” collection. The product line is liquor filled chocolates. The line includes candies filled with Drambuie, Amaretto, Grand Marnier, Cointreau and Franjelico.
You are to come up with a marketing plan and strategy for this Strategic Business Unit of M & M Mars.
Include the following components in your paper:
• Define project scope (topic and company – what will you be presenting in your project)
• Definition of the objectives and competitive strategy of this SBU
• Relevance to success in the market place
• Best practices
• In-depth marketing plan for the product
Your paper is to be a minimum of 5 pages in length APA formatted using references to support your suggestions.
Need TWO different copies of assignment for the same question.
Write a movie report on film called contact 1997, science homework help Science Assignment Help
If you’ve seen the movie Contact 1997, write a film analysis, not a movie review. please see below for instructions:
[Keep in mind—your movie review should not be a plot summary or a copy-Paste from IMDb. Focus on connecting the ideas in the movie with the Concepts that we’ve learned in class. Here are some questions that may Guide your review:
What concepts does the movie explore that we’ve discussed in class
(i learned about the moons outer solar system the Jovian moons, Kepler’s law,asteroids, the earth)
Does the movie explore these concepts in a scientific manner? Does taking this course make the movie easier to understand? What other themes does this movie discuss besides science (e.g. religion? Philosophy, etc.)?Is the movie realistic? Of course, feel free to mention whether you liked or hated the movie. Please Give reasons for your opinion either way. Enjoy! ……2 page minimum
EXAMPLE MOVIE REVIEW: Avatar was an engaging, imaginative film that brought several of the concepts we’ve talked about in class to the big screen. The movie takes place on a fictional moon named Pandora orbiting around a gas giant, similar to Jupiter, in the Alpha Centauri system, which has recently been in the news due to the discovery of an exoplanet around one of the stars there. Though the plot is not necessarily original, the effects are incredible; they make it easier to understand some of the key ideas about this course. Pandora is a heavily-forested, inhabited moon with an atmosphere that is toxic to humans; this reflects the idea that a planet with abundant life does not necessarily have to be similar to Earth or even hospitable to Earth’s life forms. In fact, though the native, dominant species on Pandora, the Na’vi, are humanoid in appearance, they are very different in size, characteristics, and ability to humans. They are able to connect directly to the flora of the moon by tapping into the “biological neural network” that evolved among the plants and animals of Pandora.Despite the fact that Earth has no such network and the fact that the science behind the science fiction is a little shaky, the exciting thing is that there could very well be something like Pandora out in the universe, unknown to us thus far. I would recommend Avatar for anyone who wants to visualize some of the intriguing possibilities of astrobiology in sci-fi action form.
How children learn language chapter 5, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
I will upload chapter 5 readings will be needed in order to answer each question, please number each question. Please do exactly what each question is telling you to do.
1. Define holophrase and give an example (not found in the book).
2. Explain, in your own words, the Informativeness Principle.
3. In two word sentences, what are the two most common syntactic patterns?
4. At what age do children start to understand word order in sentences? Discuss the experiment that shows this.
5. What is the passive voice?
6. When do children start using passive sentences? What difficulty(difficulties) do they have?
7. When do children start understanding passive voice? Describe the experiment that showed this.
8. What is the Canonical Sentence Strategy and why does it explain some of the difficulties kids have learning the passive?
9. What is the minimal distance principle? How does it work? Are there exceptions? Describe one.
10. What are the Reflexive pronoun rule and the plain pronoun rule? (Yes, these are greatly oversimplifieddefitnions.)
11. Which of the types of pronouns mentioned in question 10 are easier for children to understand? Why does the author think this?
12. Define linguistic competence and linguistic performance and explain how this explains problems children have using plain pronouns even though they understand them fairly well.
speech discussion 3B and 4A, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
two assignments here .
What are your topic ideas for your Informative Speech? Before you submit your topics to your instructor for approval, ask two of your peers if they think the topics are good. You should also respond to at least two of your peers.
Here are my two topic ideas for Informative Speech below:
1. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). This will include an overview of PTSD, signs and symptoms, and different methods of treatments. 2. The Danger of Sexual Harassment in the Work Place: What does everyone think would be a better topic on? I am pretty well versed on both subjects.
Here are my two topic ideas for my Informative Speech: The history of Military Working Dogs.The benefits running. I personally preferred the MWD history because is what I do and love, but will like your opinion on it.
– Public Speaking makes a lot of people nervous. What scares or excites you about speaking in public? In a paragraph, discuss your feelings about giving a speech and how you address issues such as nervousness.