Multimedia Law (News Stories about Media and the First Amendment) Business Finance Assignment Help. Multimedia Law (News Stories about Media and the First Amendment) Business Finance Assignment Help.
you will submit a 150-200-word summary of a news story from any reputable state or national news source in print, on radio, on TV, or online. Use Times New Roman, 12-pt. type, double-spaced. The story will be about the intersection of media and the First Amendment in the United States—no stories from foreign countries. Not part of the 150-200 words will be a description of where you found this news item (N.Y. Times, CNN on TV, etc.), the title of the story, the date, and URL, if applicable. The story must appear in the news media during the week you will be submitting it. In addition to the summary of the story, I’m looking for any insights you might have on why this is an important case or issue and any implications for journalists, organizations, the media in general, corporations, etc.
Note that you must look for new stories in the last 3 days. You have to use your own ideas and sentences to complete it. you can not copy any sentences in the story. This is a very serious request, because this is an important course for me, if a copy of the situation, I will get 0 points, so need to check it. I will give you an example before you’re ready to write.
Multimedia Law (News Stories about Media and the First Amendment) Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Analyze Anna Karenina Writing Assignment Help
Hi~ Please help me analyze what is Anna Karenina talking about and use sentences from this book. Please remember must mark which part which chapter you need at the end of the sentence. If you use other paper online please maked them at the end of senteces and work sites.
MLA site is used and need more than 6 pages.
Please use this ebook to mark. http://literatureproject.com/anna-karenina/index.h…
And I know we can search more similarly papers but please please write it by yourself and DO NOT COPY A LOT others. I need pass Turn it in.
discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
BONUS BILLIONS ARE BACK ON WALL STREET
Well class, here we go again!!! Shortly after President Obamaassumed office, the public was informed the the “bankers” and “wall street” boys are at it again! Please consider the following:
1. These individuals received a “whopping” $140,000.000.000 in bonuses……$10,000,000,000 more than the $130,000,000,000 in bonuses they received the year before!.
2. “Wall Street” is giving out these record bonuses as “Main Street” is still on the verge of calapse!
3. Tax-Payers’ Money: As a result of the “bailout” wall street had access to our money to be used without adequate constraints, restrictions, or penalties.
4. According to the media, we are out of the recession, consumer confidence is up, and investors are starting to see acceptable returns on their investments……thus, in part, providing impetus for the awarding of these exorbitant bonuses.
5. However: Unemployment, Mortgage Foreclosures, Productivity, Balance of Trade, and Consumer Savings/Spending/Investing are still at unacceptable levels.
What are your thoughts/opinions?!
Here are a few questions or “food for thought” to get you started:
1. What does this discussion have to do with this course and you personally?
2. Did our government “over-sight” agencies drop the ball?!
3. Are these individuals “high performers” and deserve such exorbitant amounts of money for a job well-done? These are the same people who wrecked the economy?
4. Has the definition of Capitalism changed? Does “New Capitalism” give these individuals the right to extract as much as they can from the economy without consequence.
5. Does our economic system encourage and legalize greed.? Is this acceptable?
Once again, the aforementioned is just to get you started, feel free to expand!
6. What are the Solutions?
DISCUSSION: I EXPECT 100% PARTICIPATION!
Annotated Bibliography Assignment Week 3 LIB 356 Humanities Assignment Help
As you conduct your library research and gather relevant sources for your paper, you should be taking notes. You can find some helpful advice on how to take notes in The Craft of Research section 6.6 (pages 95-99). An Annotated Bibliography is a way of writing up your notes so that another researcher could benefit from them. The goal is to describe the main ideas of each source and evaluate its relevance to a particular research project.
For this assignment you should summarize and critique at least 10 academic sources relevant to your research project. For each source include the complete bibliographic information in APA style. Then state the source’s thesis, and as briefly as possible explain the major reasons and evidence given in support of the thesis. Next evaluate the source’s credibility and what role the source might have in your final research paper. Each annotation should be about 100-200 words, and the entire bibliography should be 5-6 pages long.
For more guidance on annotated bibliographies, visit the Ashford Writing Center here https://awc.ashford.edu/tocw-sample-annotated-bibl…
The Annotated Bibliography
- Must be 5 to 6 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least 10 scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Persuasive Analysis due by 8pm TONIGHT! Humanities Assignment Help
Hi all. I am in a college English 2 class and the professor has proven to be a VERY strict and difficult grader. In fact, over half the class has dropped out. I am very good with grammar and punctuation but his questions are difficult for me. I will download the assignment and format for literary analysis sheet that specifies exactly how he wants the paper and the short stories you may use. Feel free to choose from any of the three. The paper needs to be original and not plagiarized, 5-7 pages long. It is due TONIGHT by 8pm Eastern Time. Are you up for the challenge? If you have any questions about the assignment, please don’t hesitate to ask! Thanks! PS – this professor grades like we are in Harvard, so please ensure the paper is articulate, well written and free from any errors. I prefer the sources that you use to be a scholarly website. Also, the book I am using is ISBN # 978-0-321-94478-8
Emergency Medical Service Business Finance Assignment Help
1- Geography and Population of St. Louis, Missouri (half page) (I need references)
(Second Part ) I need you to rewrite those paragraphs to avoid plagiarism or write a new paragraphs but similar idea.
1- Chief/ Director – Oversees all aspects within Frontline EMS. Will have at least 10 years of experience as an officer in EMS as well as knowledge on EMS principles, laws, techniques and regulations within the company and jurisdiction. He/She will have excellent public speaking skills and will possess effective communication skills. Will have at minimum a bachelor’s degree in an Emergency Health Services field and must be a paramedic.
2- Records Office – In charge of keeping all records of employees, patients, equipment, education, certifications & certificates, building information and fleet documents.
3- Communications Officer – Keeps in contact with 911 dispatch center of Emergency.
4- Public Safety Officer – In charge of personnel who respond to homes of super users as well as various places such as nursing homes, group homes and shelters.These personnel are in charge of providing medical care to those in these places so that they can cut down the amount of people in the emergency room. He/She will conduct post-hospital follow up care, report to physicians about the patient’s status, and provide education on what a true emergency is and when to call 911.
5- Public Information Officer – Speaks with media personnel when they arrive on scene. Will be the first person in contact during a mass causality incident and multi-alarm fire for media personnel.
6- Recruitment & Retention Officer – In charge of hiring new individuals to staff all units of Frontline EMS as well as keeping the individuals with the company for as long as possible.
7- Billing Supervisor – Keeps in contact with Billing company.
8- Maintenance supervisor.
9- Training Supervisor – In charge of training all prospective employees to the Frontline EMS standards. He or she will possess instructorship in every certification needed to function here at Frontline EMS, for example Blood Borne Pathogens, CPR, EMT, IV Tech, Paramedic, ACLS, PALS, ITLS and much more.
10- Attorney, or legal officer. Frontline EMS will have an attorney on retainer in case any court cases arise during the
contracted term. He or she will be available to assist at any time when an issue comes about. The
attorney’s estimated salary per year is $150,000.
11 – Medical Director: The Medical Director will be actively involved in the everyday functioning of Frontline EMS with daily visits to the office as well as assisting in the QA of reports. His or Her estimated salary is $200,00 per year.
12- Hiring Process
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Must possess a National Registry EMT license or higher
– Be a United States citizen at the time of the application process
– Must possess a current valid motor vehicle operator’s license
– Must possess a high school diploma or a certificate of equivalency (GED) issued by a recognized department of education
– Must be of high moral character and committed to public service
– Written Examination – Prospective employees will go through a 100 question written examination that will encompasses multiple questions regarding reading comprehension, mathematics, driving laws and national EMS protocols.
– Physical Test – The physical test will be that of the CPAT test.
– Interview – After both the written examination and the CPAT test are passed by the prospective employee, he/she will go through an interview with the chief of the department, the training supervisor, as well as an EMS supervisor. The candidate will be asked multiple questions in which they will explain their strengths and weaknesses, why they want to be a part of Frontline EMS and will be asked scenario based questions.
– Medical Clearance – The candidates must pass a medical clearance and physical with a doctor signature stating that the individual is able to perform daily career duties within Frontline EMS.
– Background Check – The prospective employee will then go through a background check to check if he/she has a criminal background. If so, the prospective candidate will not proceed any further in the hiring process.
– Drug Test – All candidates will take a drug test to confirm that they do not use any recreational illegal substances that would hinder them from performing daily career duties.
– Uniforms – Once offered a position, the employee will be fitted for uniforms which will consist of a polo with logo, pants, jacket, tactical steel toe boots, company patch, and a name plate.
– Training – Employees will then begin a 4 week training in which they will receive EMS refreshers, scenarios to test skills, protocol tests and continue to work on fitness.
Emergency Medical Service Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Edit and revise a marketing brochure, homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
•Does the copy provide the “who, what, when, where, why, and how”? •Is the copy tailored to a specific audience? •Is the information presented in a quick- and easy-to-understand format?
A.Formatting: Revise the materials so that they conform to the Associated Press style format and adhere to the outlined requirements. Apply the editing shorthand used throughout the course.
B.Consistency: Edit the materials for consistency in tense, number, and gender, and ensure that appropriate word choice, word forms, and symbols are used consistently throughout the piece. Include any annotations to the author with recommended revisions where necessary. (For example, if percentages are used throughout the article, all instances of percentage should say “percent”—not “%” or “per cent.”)
C Readability: Edit the materials for readability. Is there information missing that leaves the reader wondering or guessing? Include any annotations with recommended revisions to the author where necessary.
D,.Audience: Revise the materials to ensure they are appropriate in meeting the needs of the audience for which they are intended. Include any annotations with recommended revisions to the author where necessary.
E. A.Audience: Revise the materials to ensure they are appropriate in meeting the needs of the audience for which they are intended. Include any annotations with recommended revisions to the author where necessary.
SUBMITTED AS 2 documents,
Marketing Brochure Copy, you will submit an edited and revised marketing brochure copy. Does the copy provide the “who, what, when, where, why, and how”? Is the copy tailored to a specific audience? Is the information presented in a quick- and easy-to-understand format?
Designed Marketing Brochure
you will submit an edited and revised designed marketing brochure.
Check to make sure no more than three different fonts and font sizes are used. Is the font too playful?
Is it easy-to-read? Keep these questions in mind when examining the designed piece.
Do the images match the topic of the brochure? Are they unique? Do you feel the images need to be changed? If so, to what?
Is the copy consistent in regards to spacing? Are the images spaced properly and are the sizes appropriate?
Check for font colors. Do the colors fit with the final brochure or should they be changed?
Scavenger Hunt Humanities Assignment Help
Instructions: Using the Internet, find the answers to the following questions. If you are asked to “find a picture” or “find a copy,” then include the actual picture in your answer space. You will need to draft responses in your own words and also include the URL that links to the source where you located your answer. Each of these questions will provide some contextual background for the reading assignments you will complete in the first unit of the class.
- Find a copy of da Vinci’s The Last Supper. From left to right, name the characters depicted.
- In what Book of the Christian Bible is the story of The Last Supper told?
- What Catholic tradition – still practiced at every mass around the world today – is rooted in this story/event?
- What does the website http://digs.bib-arch.org/ advocate? By whom is it sponsored?
- What are the Dead Sea Scrolls?
- Find a map that illustrates the growth/expansion of the Roman Empire between 27 BC to AD 180.
- What are the Gnostic Gospels? Name them.
- Find a picture that represents Dante’s Inferno.
- What is the title of the piece of art in the Sistine Chapel that depicts parts of Dante’s Divine Comedy?
- How many years passed between the revelations Muhammed received and their being written down as The Koran?
- What caused the fall of the Roman Empire? When?
- What is the period referred to as the Dark Ages?
- What does the term medieval mean?
- Find a picture of Camelot.
- Who betrayed Jesus and started the crucifixion in motion?
- What were the Crusades? How many were there and how long did they last?
- What is the Holy Grail? Feel free to share multiple meanings.
- In what year was King Arthur’s tomb excavated and by whom? What was found?
- What is the premise of the popular novel The Da Vinci Code?
- Who was the first King of England?
Capstone (4 pages) Business Finance Assignment Help
Pls follow the instruction below. I have attached 4 pictures of cases in textbook and the Vera Bradley Financial ratios excel that I calculated.
Read “Vera Bradley in 2015: Can Its Turnaround Strategy Reverse Its
Continuing Decline?” (In Textbook pp. 320-332)
Complete the Vera Bradley Spreadsheet with your calculations of the
indicated (green boxes) financial ratios. Calculate your financial ratios for the
spreadsheet from Exhibits 1 and 2 in the case (pp. 322-323)
Answer the following questions with short essays (Typed, Double-Spaced,
12pt. Font w/ 1″ margins). Please clearly separate and mark each essay:
(1) Does Vera Bradley have a clear and well-defined strategy? How can the company’s strategy
be best characterized? (Recommended page length: 1⁄2 to 1 pages).
(2) Briefly summarize the major strategic and operations issues faced by the company. What are
the major items that demand managerial attention at Vera Bradley? (Recommended page
length: 1 to 11⁄2 pages).
(3) Based upon your calculations from the Vera Bradley spreadsheet, comment on the financial
condition of Vera Bradley. Briefly analyze the company’s: sales growth, margins,
profitability, liquidity, leverage and activity ratios. What is your overall assessment of Vera
Bradley’s financial condition (Recommended page length: 1 to 2 pages).
(4) Based upon your analysis of the major strategic, operational issues and financial issues faced
by Vera Bradley, make recommendations regarding how to address these issues. How would
you advise Vera Bradley management regarding how to improve the company’s market
standing, competitiveness and financial performance over the next three to five years? What
steps should management take? (Recommended page length: 1 1⁄2 to 2 pages).
Response to peers and instructor follow-up question Science Assignment Help
In the attachment, you will find the document “response to peers and instructor.” When opening the file, you will see that I have posted the initial discussion instructions. Below in red, you will see “Response to peers and instructor” followed by the instructions. Please note that the intent of the response is to extend/further the discussion and must use one scholarly source or from the textbook (chapter 8) I have provided. You will then see two students posts and the instructors follow up question. Please let me know if you have any questions
https://anyessayhelp.com/ advocate? By whom is it sponsored?