Network Traffic Analysis Computer Science Assignment Help. Network Traffic Analysis Computer Science Assignment Help.
Hi I need help with 9 questions related to network traffic. Specifically you will need to use Wireshark with a pcap file I provided to answer the 9 questions and provide 1/2 page management summary, written in non-technical language, that provides a high level interpretation of what occurred. Example of questions (see attached for all 9).
1. Is the activity occurring in packets 2-3 abnormal? If so, provide a detailed interpretation of what is occurring, and the possible uses of the information gained. If there’s nothing suspicious, tell me so, and explain why it’s normal traffic.
2. Is the activity occurring in packets 5-37 abnormal? If so, provide a detailed interpretation of what is occurring, and the possible uses of the information gained.
3. Is the activity occurring in packets 42-84 abnormal? If so, provide a detailed interpretation of what is occurring, and the possible consequences.
Network Traffic Analysis Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
What etic perspective could you form from an emic perspective on the topic of Education in Anthropology Culture class? Writing Assignment Help
I will attach a worksheet that has my working thesis and two sources that need to be incorporated into the paper.
Final Research Paper
In the Final Research Paper, you will examine your own culture from an etic (outsider’s) perspective and another culture from an emic (insider’s) perspective to demonstrate your understanding of cultural relativism and examine misconceptions and ethnocentric beliefs concerning each of these cultures. Keep the distinction between cultural relativism and moral relativism in mind as you write your final paper. Even if you do not personally agree with a cultural practice, demonstrate your understanding of the practice in its cultural context. Avoid opinionated or judgmental language in your paper.
Cultural relativism is the idea that the beliefs and practices of a culture should be understood within the context of that particular culture’s background, history, and current events surrounding it. We should not ethnocentrically impose our own beliefs and opinions, which are products of our own enculturation.
Cultural relativism is not the same as moral relativism, however. As Crapo (2013) notes
We need not, for instance, come to value infanticide in order to understand the roles it may play in peoples’ lives in a society where it is customary. What cultural relativism requires of us is simply that we do not confuse our own feelings about such a custom with understanding it. To do the latter, we must investigate the meanings the custom has for those who practice it and the functions it may fulfill in their society. (section 1.4, “Cultural Differences: Cultural Relativism,” para. 3)
Keep the distinction between cultural relativism and moral relativism in mind as you write your Final Research Paper. Even if you do not personally agree with a cultural practice, demonstrate your understanding of the practice in its cultural context. Avoid opinionated or judgmental language in your paper.
Your Final Research Paper will consist of two main parts, framed by an Introduction and a Conclusion. See the Final Paper Flow Chart for a quick overview of the assignment. See the following instructions for information on each part of the paper.
Begin with an introductory paragraph that has a thesis statement at the end. The introduction should set up your topic, giving a preview and summary of the analysis you will present in the body of the paper. The thesis statement is the last sentence or two of the introduction and states what the main point structuring your paper will be.
Using the article by Miner (1956) and the feedback you received from your instructor on your worksheet in Week Three, describe one aspect of your own culture from an etic perspective. See the appropriate Sections in the Textbook in the List of Topics (Links to an external site.), based on your chosen topic from Week Three, for information on how to approach your paper from an anthropological perspective. You can describe American culture in general, as Miner does, or you can describe an American subculture, such as a specific geographical group (e.g., New Yorkers), a particular ethnicity (e.g., African Americans), or an age-related category of Americans (e.g., millennials).
Use reputable statistics and/or scholarly research to support any factual statements. Do not rely solely on personal experience or opinion.
Here is an Example of Part I (Links to an external site.).
Refer to the article you chose for Part II of the worksheet assignment in Week Three and describe an aspect of another culture from an emic (insider’s) perspective. You do not have to do research beyond reading your chosen article; however, if you do choose to conduct additional research make sure to use reputable statistics and/or scholarly sources to support any factual statements. Do not rely upon personal experience or opinion.
Here is an Example of Part II (Links to an external site.).
End with a concluding paragraph that reinforces your thesis. Summarize and tie together your main points for the reader. Provide a brief self-reflexive analysis of what you learned while writing this paper.
The Final Research Paper
- Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (excluding title page and references page, meaning it will be seven to eight pages total), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (see the APA Essay Checklist for Students (Links to an external site.)).
- Must include a title page (see title page (Links to an external site.)) with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must have well-structured body paragraphs with clear transitions from one topic to the next. Incorporate in-text citations (see In-Text Citation Guide (Links to an external site.)) from your scholarly sources to support your analysis throughout the paper.
- Must describe an aspect of your own culture from an etic perspective for Part I.
- Must describe an aspect of another culture from an emic perspective for Part II.
- Must demonstrate a perspective of cultural relativism throughout, avoiding judgmental and opinionated language.
- Must end with a conclusion that that reinforces the thesis and provides a self-reflexive analysis.
- Must use at least one scholarly resource in addition to the textbook, the Miner article, and the article chosen from the list in Part II of the Week Three assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style in the body of the paper and on the references page as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate References Page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Here is an Example of a References Page (Links to an external site.).
reading response Writing Assignment Help
A reading response is a paper in which you demonstrate your deep, critical thinking about a text.
While it may show how well you understand a text, its true purpose is to show how closely you
paid attention to it, pushed through any confusion it confronted you with, and how much your
study of the text activated and influenced your thinking. A great reading response will lead to a
better understanding of what you have read.It is divided into two major parts, one brief and one long. The whole thing should be about two full pages of typed, double-spaced writing.
Assignment 5 Programming Assignment Help
Your goal is to create an app that keeps track of a student’s information such as names, A-number, and
the Faculty they belong to, as well as the quiz scores that the student takes.
2. All the records should be saved stored in the browsers localStorage.
3. Given the sample code for the thyroid app, you will need to modify 4 files, index.html, Navigation.js,
UserForm.js, and Table.js.
4. You can focus on the pages that do NOT deal with the graphics – i.e., pageGraph and pageAdvice do not
have to work. In fact, you can remove the links to these page from the menu.
5. Front-End will have the designs shown below (only the pages that need modifications are shown – other
pages can remain unchanged):
Paper help–DEADLINE IS STRICT. Business Finance Assignment Help
Company Expansion – International
Locate the financial information for a company that has only domestic manufacturing operations. Assume management desires to expand into the global market with its current products. The company is currently operating at capacity so additional equipment will be required to complete the expansion. Utilize discounted cash flow techniques in your capital budget proposal. Using the current company financial information as a base for your forecast, create a proposal for the firm to expand its operations. This proposal should incorporate a CVP analysis, balanced scorecard, complete budgeted financial statements (i.e., income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows) with supporting schedules, as well as a discussion of constraint theory and its importance in this decision-making process.
The Final Paper should be eight to ten pages in length (not including the title page, reference page, and any supporting financial statements).
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style
DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. DO NOT USE THE COMPANY “DRAX GROUP” AS THE COMPANY. DO NOT ACCEPT IF YOU CANNOT DELIVER ON TIME.
E-mail Presentation Computer Science Assignment Help
Suppose there has been an incident at your organization that will require a forensic investigation of company computers and email. You have been asked by the head of your organization to prepare a presentation for the non-technical staff that explains how email works and the types of information that forensic email investigations attempt to uncover.
Consider the following when creating the presentation:
- What is the appropriate level of detail for non-technical employees regarding the process of e-mail and forensic investigations?
- What are qualities of an informational and appealing PowerPoint presentation?
For this assignment, you are to:
- Create a presentation that includes a graphic depiction of how e-mail works and discusses the types of information forensic e-mail investigations attempt to uncover.
- Your presentation should be at least 6-8 slides in length, not including title and reference slides. Be sure your presentation adheres to the University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
E-mail Presentation Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Can you watch a video and complete the template? Writing Assignment Help
You will be given the website and any other information that will be needed to complete this assignment.
Complete the template provided in the Blackboard Assignments folder and submit it in Blackboard. The template requires the two elements below:
- Narrative: Write into the template a 100-word statement reflecting on ethical decisions required in these scenarios and the applicability of the Model Code of Ethics in such scenarios. What key idea from the scenarios did you find most practical and why?
- Screenshot of Scores
- Take the screenshot from the ProEthica website “My History” grades page. Ensure that the screenshot clearly shows your name and all scores for scenarios up through module 4.
- Copy-and-paste the screenshot image into the template as indicated. You may need to edit the screenshot by cropping and/or adjusting the size so that the image is clear.
- If you do not know how to take a screenshot, edit it, or copy-and-paste, you may do an internet search of the phrases below or you may call Liberty University technical support; they will be glad to walk through the process with you.
- “how to take a screenshot on my computer”
- “how to crop an image in Microsoft Word”
- “hot to enlarge an image in Microsoft Word”
philosophical summary you, must have the book Humanities Assignment Help
How to Write a Critical Outline for Fiction
Length—Generally 3-4 pages
Georgia: Books 3.4 untill 5.5; critical outline with all of the chapters!!!
Step One: Review the number of chapters involved in the assignment (given in page numbers).
Step Two:Read the given section of pages.
Step Three: Create chapter summaries for each chapter in the given assignment. Tell what goes on in the chapter, to whom, and to what effect. Use the chapter numbers as headers: ChapterOne: (then give summary), etc.
Step Four: Find some part of a scene in one of the chapters that strikes you as unusual (ananomaly). Decide whether you are positively or negatively disposed to this anomaly. Summarize he anomaly and your reaction under the header: Anomaly.
Step Five: Cite one philosophical principle that you think in some way connects to the anomaly. Header: Philosophical Principle.
Book: Michael Boylan, Georgia: A Trilogy
The purpose of the research paper is to give a thorough survey of Symmetric Cryptography. Other Assignment Help
Additional info is with an attachment
i need research paper and PPT on the same topic (12-15 pages)
- The purpose of the research paper is to give a thorough survey of Symmetric Cryptography.
- Items that should be addressed include, but are not limited to:
- Strengths of using this form of cryptography
- Weaknesses of using this form of cryptography
- Description of algorithms that implement symmetric cryptography and strengths / weaknesses of each algorithm
- Relevant examples of modern applications / industry that utilize Symmetric cryptography
- Why does Symmetric cryptography work best for these applications?
- Minimum of 1,250 words / Maximum 1,800 words (Double spaced ). Does not count cover page or references section.
- APA style
- At least 5 works cited
- At least 2 of your references have to be scholarly peer-reviewed articles
- Research paper will be checked for plagiarism so be sure to correctly cite ALL sources!
- 80% your own words – paraphrasing is good
- No more than 20% of another’s words – MUST be quotes, cited, and referenced. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The Big Sleep (Hawks, 1946) Humanities Assignment Help
Based on The Big Sleep (Hawks, 1946) and American Cinema- Chapter 10: Film Noir: Somewhere in the Night (the file “Book1”)
—-> Respond on questions in a short paragraph:
1. Describe how The Big Sleep epitomizes film noir cinema. Choose one of the main or supporting actors –who are they and how does Hawks through the use of filmic techniques depict him or her? (You might just want to pick one scene with them in it to analyze) Be sure to address camera angles, lighting, sound, scenery, and costuming. ((+/-)350-395 words)
2. Film noir was an American phenomenon but was given its name by the French. Explain the relationship between these war-era films to WWII and particularly the French. Why weren’t these filims screened in France until 1945? What effect did they have on audiences and why? How were these films different from 1930s cinema? What did they typically use for their source material? Why did women develop into femme fatales? ( (+/-)320-380 words)
3. 3.Respond to the 2 posts attached in which you supposed to ask one question on the end of your answer ( Discussion Board 1 –> 2 posts (each answer –> (+/-)150-180 words)) ( posts in attachment “DDB” )