Networking Trends Paper Computer Science Assignment Help. Networking Trends Paper Computer Science Assignment Help.
Networking Trends Paper: In this paper, you will research and report on network design and management trends over the last three years (present year minus 2) in the areas of virtualization, security, hardware, network management tools, software defined networking, and wireless. Choose, at least, three areas and explain the general trend and trends within two subsets of the area (i.e., security has subsets of physical, perimeter, monitoring) over the last three years. Use at least one figure from Google Trends showing a trend discussed in your paper. Support your information and make sure all information sources are appropriately cited.
The paper must use APA 6th ed., 7th printing formatting and contain a title page, 5 to 7 pages of content,and a minimum of four peer-reviewed references
Your assignment will be graded based on the rubric, which can be viewed when clicking on the assignment submission link above.
- Google Trends – This website presents current Google trends.
Networking Trends: World According To GoogleDuration: (24:42)
User: n/a – Added: 5/21/14What is Google Trends? This video discussed Google trends on recent advances in networking Data Center Networking, Network Virtualization, Cloud Computing, SDN Big Data., etc.
Networking Trends Paper Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Question and answer Business Finance Assignment Help
1. Why do organizations abdicate all responsibility for DR planning to the IT Department?
2. Discuss the limitations on the number and type of CP teams to which any one individual should be assigned.
3. a) What is a worst-case scenario?
b) What role does it play in an organization’s planning process?
4. a) What is an auxiliary phone alert and reporting system?
b) What functions can it perform for an organization during DR planning?
5. a) What does it mean when operations are in degraded mode?
b) Should organizations prepare to operate in this mode?
overall 1250 words and with 2 references.
write essay Humanities Assignment Help
complete the essay of the house on mango street
Your essay should have three parts. In the Introduction, give a main point that brings together the 3 words you have chosen. Name the words you’ll discuss, and relate them to your main point. In the body, discuss each word, using supporting examples from the text. You should use more than one paragraph per example. The most important part is to write explanations that connect the words with each other and with the main point. In the conclusion, restate your main point in different words.
Referencing: Use quotation marks around all quotes taken from Cisneros. After the quote, note the page number inside parentheses, like this: (p. 4).
please use simple vocabulary words and no plagiarism
Be sure to use Columbus Ohio for the city that you get your relevant information from please Humanities Assignment Help
Assignment: Application: Assessing Financial Condition
The regular evaluation of an organization’s finances goes a long way toward establishing trust with stakeholders, such as tax payers, board members, clients, patrons, and funding agencies. Just as financial planning and budgeting are integral parts of an organization’s success, financial audits and evaluations are vital parts of the functioning of an organization. Evaluating the financial condition of an organization involves determining whether it has the revenue from taxes, fees, and other sources to meet its needs as well as if its assets exceed its liabilities. Assessing the financial condition is really just an analysis of the city’s financial health.
In this Assignment, discuss the city in which you live and then evaluate its financial condition and opportunities for growth by addressing the bulleted statements below. Be sure to first review your readings and then research additional resources to assist in your evaluation. For example, it is helpful to examine available data and other public documents for that city. These resources are useful and should be incorporated into your paper, but remember that those resources do not count as scholarly (peer-reviewed, academic articles and texts).
Write a 6- to 8-page paper (not including title page and reference page) that addresses the following:
- Describe your local city or county entity. Include descriptive information as population, trends, and other important demographical information. (1 page)
- Look at sales tax in the city, which is a main source of revenue. Is your entity’s revenue and expenditures balanced? Why or why not? In your assessment, consider the following three factors: amount of revenue that the entity is collecting, the percentage of total revenue contributed by sales tax, how much the city is spending. (2 pages)
- Consider these six important factors that impact city revenue: Deterioration of revenue base, internal procedures or policies that may adversely affect revenue yields, over-dependence on obsolete or external revenue sources, changes in tax burden, poor revenue estimating practices, and inefficiency in the collection and administration of revenues. Select two that apply to your city, and then evaluate how these impact your city. (1- 2 pages)
- You propose to increase city tax revenue, and you know from your course readings that price elasticity and demand are important considerations. Understanding the characteristics of your city, evaluate whether the following three tax increase options would be effective: 1) a .5% increase in sales tax, 2) a 3% increase in restaurant tax, and 3) a 5% increase in tourism tax. In your evaluation, consider price elasticity and positive and negative externalities for each type of tax.This is where knowing your city and its major sources of revenue are especially important. (1 – 1 1/2 pages)
- As part of your conclusion, provide one recommendation to improve the city’s financial health. Examples may include (but are not limited to) the need to shift public or customer service priorities or a need to shift policies because of a loss of competitive position. Be creative – one suggestion may be to research examples of other similar cities and determined what changes have worked for them. (1/2 – 1 page)
Use proper APA formatting and include the following:
- A title page and running head
- An introduction that states the purpose of the paper
- Level 1 headings to define each part (bullet) of the paper
- A conclusion to synthesize the entire paper
- A minimum of three additional scholarly sources to support your paper
- In-text citations as appropriate
- A reference list
2 page personal essay Humanities Assignment Help
- Reality show vary from survivor to Love and Hip Hop, reality TV has been capturing viewers for many years all around the world.
- Examining reality television is important to me because it distracts you from your own problems for a bit, it provides people with entertainment, and people are inspired by the changes they see in the lives of others.
- it distracts you from your own problems for a bit
- I could of had the worst day and going home to watch an episode of my favorite reality TV show allows me to forget about my own personal problems while focusing on their drama.
- it provides people with entertainment
- it keeps you laughing and your eyes glued to the TV from all of the “unscripted” drama.
- people are inspired by the changes they see in the lives of others
- Many people that watch reality TV become inspired after watching week after week of people going through many hurdles in their life.
- Now you can see why Reality TV is so important to me and every other on looker. It is entertaining, distracting, and inspiring.
THE WRITTING ABOVE IS MY PERSONAL OUTLINE ESSAY HAS TO BE BASED ON THE ABOVE, BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EXACT. THE TOPIC IS EXAMINING REALITY TV…. IT MUST BE A FULL 2 PAGES PLUS A TITLE PAGE
ENG 115 ASSIGNMENT 1: PERSONAL ESSAY Due Week 3 and worth 100 points
You have a wealth of experiences, knowledge, and opinions that make you who you are. For your first assignment you will share your opinions and/or experiences to write a personal essay.
What is a personal essay? It’s one of many types of formal essays. All formal essays maintain the same basic structure: Introduction with a thesis statement, supporting paragraphs, and conclusion. The personal essay is a narrative in which the author writes about an experience that was highly meaningful (usually a lesson was learned) or about a topic that they have an opinion about. For this assignment, choose a topic and discuss three reasons why the topic is important to you. The topic choices are presented in your webtext.
Compose a two (2) page paper in which you do the following:
1. Use first person point of view (POV) and the appropriate voice and tone throughout your paper. a. Did you use first person pronouns? (I, we, me, us, my/mine, our/ours) b. Does your personality carry over in your writing? Are your word choices personal and consistent? c. Is the tone casual/informal? Does it express your attitude about the topic?
2. Write an introduction paragraph, which includes your thesis statement. It is suggested that this paragraph contain 5-7 sentences. a. Does your introduction include an attention grabber or hook, and/or some background information on the topic? b. Does your thesis statement include three personal reasons why the topic is meaningful to you? c. Is your thesis statement clear and concise? d. Does your introduction provide a preview of the rest of your essay?
3. Write a supporting/body paragraph for each of the three (3) points/reasons from your thesis statement. It is suggested that each paragraph contain at least 5-7 sentences. a. Do your body paragraphs support each point of your thesis with relevant examples, observations, or experiences?
4. Write with logic and with transitions throughout your paper. a. Are your ideas consistent and well-organized, i.e., chronological order or order of importance? b. Do your ideas flow from one sentence to the next and one paragraph to the next, in the order presented in your thesis statement?
5. Write a conclusion paragraph. It is suggested that this paragraph contain 5-7 sentences. a. Did you paraphrase or restate the thesis in a new way? b. Did you leave a lasting impression, so that your readers continue thinking about your topic after they have finished reading?
6. Apply proper grammar, mechanics, punctuation and APA formatting throughout your paper. a. Did you check your grammar? i. The way words are put together to make units of meaning: Sentence structure, pronoun-agreement, etc. b. Did you check your essay for mechanics? i. All the “technical” stuff in writing: Spelling, capitalization, use of numbers and other symbols, etc. b. Did you check the punctuation? i. The “symbols” used to help people read/process sentences the way you want them to be heard and
understood: Periods, question marks, commas, colons, etc. d. Did you format according to APA style? (See requirements below.)
APA FORMATTING REQUIREMENTS:
Your assignment must follow these general APA formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. It should also have a running header, short title headers, numbered pages, indented paragraphs, and hanging indent(s) for references. • Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. Note: The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length of two (2) pages. • Refer to the Soomo webtext or check with your professor for any additional instructions
Security Architecture and Design Computer Science Assignment Help
This assignment is based on the iNTegrity case study presented in Appendix E of our textbook. (The case study starts on page 528.) For this case study, provide answers to Exercise questions #1 and #3 on page 531.
You may find it useful to read Appendix E from the beginning. There is lots of good material there.
That’s it. Just provide answers to 2 questions. In a later case study assignment, I’ll ask you to provide mitigations for each of the threats, but don’t worry about that right now. The goal of this assignment is to get you to better understand how useful models can be to identify and mitigate threats.
Security Architecture and Design Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
essay on the ethical issue of a Biomedical Case Study Science Assignment Help
essay questions (should be 2-3 pages for each question.) Cite any sources that you use to answer the questions. Avoid using material directly quoted from the textbook and the course Power Point slides. It is fine to use material from these sources but this information should be paraphrased and not directly quoted. Plagiarism will result in no credit being earned on the question.
Question : Biomedical Case Study
Use information in “Is it Ethical to Patent or Copyright Genes, Embryos, or Their Parts” Caplan and Arp, 2014, p 137-165 to answer the following question:
Do patents on genes prevent or encourage new medical diagnosis and treatments? Provide at least three arguments on both sides of this issue. At least one of the arguments on each side of the issue should be an ethical discussion.
You can use sources outside of this case study but this is not required. The information you need for this discussion can be found in the case study.
Image Classification Programming Assignment Help
The application should be using Python programming language, input data as images of crowd people. We shall have three inputs states and three output states (normal, high and danger) :
1) If there is no crowd or a few people, then the status shall be normal, and the output is a sound playing to walk and move normally “Please, Move On, ” and It may turn a green light ON and display a message (Please, Move on).
2) If there is a crowd of people then the status shall be high, and the output is a sound playing to move slowly “Please, Keep Calm and Move Slowly” and It may turn a yellow light ON and display a message (Please, Keep Calm and Move Slowly).
3) If there is a High crowd of people then the status shall be a danger, and the output is a sound playing to stop walking “Please, Stop Walking Immediately, Be Patient” and It may turn a Red light ON and display a message (Please, Stop Walking Immediately, Be Patient).
1) Research paper IEEE about this project as a word document. (There is no limit, but you can consider of minimum of 6 pages including references).
2) An explanation of function codes as a separate word document. (There is no limit, and it depends on project functions have used, but you can consider of minimum of 2 pages).
3) Attach all references that used (documents and websites links … etc.) as a zip file.
4) The input database should be 100 images for each state (normal, high and danger) or as a total not less than 300 images of the database.
The project codes have to run on my machine, and all requirements from 1 up to 4 need to be submitted including the project codes from the main question.
Please, this project must have free plagiarism that’s mean NO PLAGIARISM at all.
Research paper issue of the culture Humanities Assignment Help
The Research Paper for this course will be on the topic of your choice. For this part of the Research Paper Assignment, you will submit a brief paragraph that presents that proposed topic, as well as a probable thesis (the final Research Paper will be due at the end of the semester).
As stated, your Research Paper can be on the topic of your choice. You will need to present the topic in an academic manner, so choose a topic that has depth and detail. That the choice of the topic is up to you should allow you to focus on a subject that is of interest to you.
Your thesis, in fact your topic, may change as you work through your research. This is not a problem. The goal here is to get started, so if there are “adjustments,” there is ample time to work through those adjustments to topic and/or thesis.
Vampires and Zombies Writing Assignment Help
Why do you think America has shifted from loving to fear vampires to loving to fear zombies? Analyze the difference between the zombie as a monster and the vampire as a monster in a 2-3 page essay. For this essay, adopt a clear definition of a monster and use examples from our texts to support how society uses Zombies and Vampires different. You should focus on the texts from class, and you should keep in mind that you much have clear symbols that identify a Monster for you, and include a rebuttal to address other definitions.
- An introduction that provides context on the topic, eases the reader into your essay, and has a “hook” that grabs people’s attention
- A thesis statement or controlling idea that takes a stand
- Transitional topic sentences that are clear, provocative, and develop your thesis and provide unity in your essay
- Body paragraphs that help prove your argument
- Plenty of support from the texts: Remember you must have a minimum of pieces of evidence from the topic you choose
(PARAPHRASING DOES NOT COUNT AS A QUOTE)
- For each quote, please use the direct model discussed in-class, the quote should be used from the book called “Monsters”–Andrew J.Hoffman http://www.macmillanlearning.com/Catalog/uploadedF…
- Some analysis of all your supporting examples
- A conclusion that offers some ideas about what can be done about the situation
- Strong sentences that are both grammatically correct and sophisticated
- Use proper MLA formatting, in-text citations, and Works Cited entries. NOT having proper MLA citations will result in a 0/100 on the assignment.
- 700 word+