On page 7 of the Starbuck’s case study there are 10 recommendations. Choose 3 of the recommendations Computer Science Assignment Help. On page 7 of the Starbuck’s case study there are 10 recommendations. Choose 3 of the recommendations Computer Science Assignment Help.
Read the Starbucks’ case study. This
case study uses Porter’s Value Chain and Five Forces models and a SWOT
(strengths-weaknesses-opportunities) analysis to develop strategic
recommendations. On page 7 of the Starbuck’s
case study there are 10 recommendations. Choose 3 of the
recommendations and identify how IT could be used as part of the
implementation of that recommendation. Research in the library how other
companies have done something similar for each of your 3
recommendations. Your paper should be at least 3 pages, not counting the
title and reference pages. The paper must include at least 3 references
from peer-reviewed articles in academic journals. Make sure you have
in-text citations and a reference page. You can include additional
references from websites and books.
Use the resources below to help you with this week’s assignment.
Read the following chapters in the textbook:
- Chapter 6 – “Attracting Buyers with Search, Semantic, and Recommendation Technology” Chapter 6 – Attracting Buyers with Search, Semantic, and Recommendation Technology.pptx– This chapter discusses technology to make buying recommendations to customers. This technology may be applicable to the Starbucks’ case and will be referenced again on the week five discussion board.
- Chapter 7 – “Social Networking, Engagement, and Social Metrics” Chapter 7 – Social Networking, Engagement, and Social Metrics.pptx– This chapter discusses social networking technologies used by companies like Starbucks.
- Chapter 8 – “Retail, E-commerce, and Mobile Commerce Technology” Chapter 8 – Retail, E-commerce, and Mobile Commerce Technology.pptx– This chapter discusses e-commerce and mobile technologies that enable companies like Starbucks to expand their reach in the marketplace.
On page 7 of the Starbuck’s case study there are 10 recommendations. Choose 3 of the recommendations Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Complete Human Development Life Expectancy Assignment Humanities Assignment Help
The first part of the assignment includes an informal assessment of your personal protective and risk factors associated with aging. This type of assessment could also be useful for your future client populations. In addition, you will look at how the response to death and dying varies widely among individuals and cultural groups. This second part of the assignment provides additional awareness and insight into these beliefs and practices.
Click here to download and complete the life expectancy questionnaire.
Write a 2- to 3-page response paper to your self-assessment. Address the following questions:
- What is your reaction to your estimated life expectancy?
- What lifestyle factors positively and negatively contributed to your estimate?
- How do your personal cultural variables contribute to your estimate?
In addition, specify any modifications you plan to make in response to your estimated life expectancy.
Conduct research to find cultures different from your own in terms of beliefs and practices related to death and dying.
In a 2- to 3-page paper, describe your personal cultural beliefs and practices related to death and dying. Choose a culture different from your own and describe the beliefs and practices related to death and dying in that culture. In addition, describe how these beliefs and practices differ from your own. Include two or three peer-reviewed journal articles to support your opinion.
- By Monday, March 20, 2017, prepare a 5- to 6-page analysis paper. Your response should rely upon at least three sources from professional literature. This may include the Argosy University online library resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, or .gov). Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA format); and use accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Research Essay on Industry effecting the GPD Economics Assignment Help
In this project you will research one industry and you will discuss how it has an effect on the United States GDP and write a paper on it.
Below is an example of two different subsectors within the chemistry industry of the US. Make sure you use your sources properly to avoid plagiarism and cite your sources appropriately. You need to synthesize the information you find and form your own original thoughts regarding the industry you choose. Your final paper needs to be at least 500 words.
Industry: Chemistry (PICK ONE TO RESEARCH)
Subsector 1- Agricultural Chemicals: These play a crucial role in the farm economy and the food processing sector. Thanks to modern agriculture, farmers have doubled the production of world food supplies since 1960, tripled the output of foods like cooking oils and meats, and increased per capita food supplies in the developing world by 25 percent.
Sub sector 2- Pharmaceuticals: These include diagnostics, prescription drugs, vaccines, vitamins, and over-the-counter drugs for human and veterinary applications. This subsector also includes biotechnology products. Strategic investment in companies, facilities, and research and development is especially important for this subsector.
Guiding Questions- Some question to answer in your paper are:
- What is the US current GDP?
- How significant is this industry in the US? How much revenue does the industry bring?
- How does my industry affect the US GDP?
a mock portfolio Texas Aviation, major Dallas/Fort Worth area flight school, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Please help me with the following.
This is for a mock portfolio. I need help in determining what is the best strategy for each one. Please explain why for each strategy that you feel is appropriate.
5. Texas Aviation, major Dallas/Fort Worth area flight school, plans to hedge its jet fuel purchases using ultra-low diesel fuel contracts using cross-hedging, as there are no direct jet fuel futures contracts available. Texas Aviation will be hedging on a quarterly basis and the next purchases are planned for mid April. The school’s primary business involves training pilots who need to get a type-rating for light jets. Additionally, the flight school rents out its planes as available. The flight school’s six jets are anticipated burn a total of 825,000 gallons of jet fuel per quarter.
determine the appropriate minimum variance hedge ratio the flight school needs and enter into the appropriate futures contract.
Hints, you will need to determine the minimum variance hedge ratio, which requires the following as inputs:
· ρ Correlation coefficient for the spot and futures commodities
· α(s) Standard deviation for the spot commodity
· α(F) Standard deviation for the futures commodity
· Q(A) Size of the position being hedged (how much propane do you need)
· Q(F) Size of one futures contract (what is the size of each heating oil futures contract)
Ultra low diesel oil futures are for 42,000 gallons and are quoted in US dollars and cents per gallon [ CME Group – Heating oil futures ]
Note: ULSD was formerly under “Heating Oil”, and this designation may be indicated in StockTrak. Use Petroleum/Heating Oil, you should then see NY Harbor ULSD as the specific contract. You should use an April futures contract.
6. A major (multi-state) car dealer wants to feature the Mercedes-Benz E-Class cars for a mid April promotion. The dealer has ordered 200 of these shiny new cars at a price of 38,000 Euros each and the full payment is due in early April. Construct a strategy using June futures such that the dealer can develop his pricing strategy and promotion now. In other words, price-risk is not an option for the dealer.
7. Apple has decided that it will repatriate 13mm Yen from the Japan in time for their April 15 financials in order to boost their available US cash reserves. Because of the tax consequences involved in the cash repatriation, the CFO does not want any unpleasant surprises in April when they repatriate the funds due to currency fluctuations. Construct a position using June futures that will minimize Apple’s currency exposure. Each contact is for 1.25mm yen. Note that it is better to under-hedge rather than over-hedge (i.e., leave some yen unhedged).
8. You feel like taking chances. Research a stock that you think will either stay the same, increase very little or decline in price; write a naked call. Think about how much the stock price might increase before you start to lose money based on the current stock price. Review the definition of a naked call and be sure you both required elements in your portfolio.
9. Research a stock that you think will decrease in price. Create a covered call for (at least) 100 shares of stock designed to create a profit for your portfolio (don’t forget to purchase the underlying stock before you execute your option strategy). In theory with a covered call: You would own a stock for a while (several months, a year, whatever), and then decide that for some reason the stock is about to lose money in the market. You are willing to part with the stock at this point and you have decided that X (the exercise price of the call) is a price at which you would be willing to sell the stock. The call premium is additional income from this strategy. You wouldn’t ever pick a stock that you think will lose money, buy it and then sell a call on it. That means, buy a stock and immediately think of it as one that you have held for a while.
10. Research a stock that you think will decrease in price, create a bear put spread for at least 100 shares of stock.
11. Research a stock you think might have a jump in the stock price, you don’t know the direction however – could be up, could be down. Develop a straddle strategy that might profit from this price change. Note that the option transactions may need to be executed as two separate transactions.
Need Herb/Spice Identification Speech written Business Finance Assignment Help
I’m giving a speech about herb identification for my menu planning and purchasing class in a couple days and I need it to be written for me. I will upload a paper that has all the instructions and what to write, research and do for it. I don’t need a bibliography and it should be one page at most. It should be 6 minutes long and well researched. There are seven points to focus on that will be shown on the sheet I upload and remember, the herb I’m assigned is MINT! I will give the buyer plenty of time to write out the speech I just want to be good enough to get me an A or B so if you’re gonna bs me, leave now.
Human-Computer Interaction, assignment help Computer Science Assignment Help
Here are two types of virtual assistants. First there are ‘live’ computational models of the face and brain as in (click on the link and view the video):
Second there are voice-only assistants in Google Assistant, Google Now, Siri, Alexa, and Cortana.
- Describe the benefits and disadvantages of each type (‘live’ computational and voice-only) with respect to Nielsen’s five quality components of usability1. [10 points]
2. What are benefits and disadvantages of each type when making an HCI for speakers of different languages using the same HCI at the same time? [10 points]
3. What are the benefits and disadvantages of each type when making an HCI for persons with disabilities? In your answer consider many different disabilities. [10 points]
Human-Computer Interaction, assignment help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Write a Internal Newsletter, communications homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Internal Newsletter or Intranet Site Article (for use in print or on a company intranet)
As the public relations practitioner for a local hospital, you have been asked to prepare an article for the internal newsletter (or employee intranet site) about a new health and fitness center opening in a wing of your building that used to house a clinic that has since been relocated to a new building. A member of your board of directors generously donated $100,000 to the hospital for the renovation effort. Employees will be able to use the facility 24 hours a day, free of charge. One of the nurse managers who used to oversee stroke patient therapy programs will assume the directorship of the fitness center.
Feel free to use the details that are relevant for your feature story. If you need additional details that have not been provided to complete an aspect of your feature, you may embellish the details appropriately. Use headlines or subheads as a way to aid the reader. Please include a cover page. References are not needed.
will provided reference material for use,
Requirements of submission: The assignment must follow these formatting guidelines: 1 page (approximately 500 words in total), full block style, single spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK
about Comp and Modern English Writing Assignment Help
I have a class called Comp and Modern English. I need to finish a Narrative Essay. This assignment is very important to me. You need to have good writing skills and a essay without grammatical mistakes. When you accept this assignment, I will send you all the details and references. At least 500 words (2-3 pages) double spaced. Note: You can not copy any sentence from anywhere, you have to complete it independently, and I will check if it has plagiarism. Please make sure you have a good writing skill.
This assignment belongs to part of assignment 1. This course has a discussion about the subject of the narrative essay, and when you accept it, I will also send you all the details. But this is very simple, you need to write at least 200 words. The same, please avoid grammatical errors. You also need to complete independently.
Please use two documents to complete these two tasks.
write paragraph in one page Writing Assignment Help
This assignment requires you to write a no more than one-page paragraph about the best or worst job you’ve had sometime in your life. This job could have been a paid or an unpaid one.
You must use a variety of sentences in your paragraph. Underline and label examples of:
- Three compound sentences using:
- Two complex sentences using different subordinating conjunctions. Use both patterns:
- a coordinating conjunction (CC)
- a semicolon (SC)
- a transitional word or phrase (TWP)
- DC, IC.
- IC DC.
ex: I was worried about being able to fulfill the job responsibilities, but I found that the tasks were not as difficult as I expected. (Compound: CC).
ex: Although I was worried about being able to fulfill the job responsibilities, I found that the tasks were not as difficult as I expected. (Complex: DC, IC.)
Follow these instructions carefully:
- Adhere to manuscript format.
- Adhere to the length requirement; one page means one page; if you hand in a paragraph longer than one page, I will NOT read the second page, and you will lose points for not including all the required elements. Include the word count at the bottom of the page.
- Refer to the model paragraph we discussed in class (on reverse). Your paragraph must have a title, a topic sentence, three major supports, at least two supporting details for each of the major supports, and a concluding statement that restates your three major supports. Move from major support to major support with transitions.
- Make an outline of your paragraph; hand this outline in with your paper. Your outline must support the final version of your paper.
- Your paragraph should have no more than five (5) underlined and labeled sentences. Including more will not earn you any additional points; in fact, you will lose points for not following instructions.
- Your grade will be based not only on your including these required sentences, but also on your applying the grammar skills that we have learned so far this semester.
Include the word count. (Do not include the header/heading in this count)
Loan Payments, Credit Cards, and Mortgages, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Suppose that on January 1 you have a balance of $6100 on a credit card whose APR is 19%, which you want to pay off in 1 year. Assume that you make no additional charges to the card after January 1.
a. Calculate your monthly payments.
b. When the card is paid off, how much will you have paid since January 1?
c. What percentage of your total payment from part (b) is interest?
a. The monthly payment is $nothing.
(Do not round until the final answer. Then round to the nearest cent as needed.)