Operation Decision, economics assignment help Economics Assignment Help. Operation Decision, economics assignment help Economics Assignment Help.
Using the regression results and the other computations from Assignment 1, determine the market structure in which the low-calorie frozen, microwavable food company operates.
Use the Internet to research two (2) of the leading competitors in the low-calorie frozen, microwavable food industry, and take note of their pricing strategies, profitability, and their relationships within the industry (worldwide).
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Outline a plan that will assess the effectiveness of the market structure for the company’s operations. Note: In Assignment 1, the assumption was that the market structure [or selling environment] was perfectly competitive and that the equilibrium price was to be determined by setting QD equal to QS. You are now aware of recent changes in the selling environment that suggest an imperfectly competitive market where your firm now has substantial market power in setting its own “optimal” price.
- Given that business operations have changed from the market structure specified in the original scenario in Assignment 1, determine two (2) likely factors that might have caused the change. Predict the primary manner in which this change would likely impact business operations in the new market environment.
- Analyze the major short run and long cost functions for the low-calorie, frozen microwaveable food company given the cost functions below. Suggest substantive ways in which the low-calorie food company may use this information in order to make decisions in both the short-run and the long-run.
TC = 160,000,000 + 100Q + 0.0063212Q2
VC = 100Q + 0.0063212Q2
MC= 100 + 0.0126424Q
- Determine the possible circumstances under which the company should discontinue operations. Suggest key actions that management should take in order to confront these circumstances. Provide a rationale for your response. (Hint: Your firm’s price must cover average variable costs in the short run and average total costs in the long run to continue operations.)
- Suggest one (1) pricing policy that will enable your low-calorie, frozen microwavable food company to maximize profits. Provide a rationale for your suggestion.
- In Assignment 1, you determined your firm’s market demand equation. Now you need to find the inverse demand equation. Having found that, find the Total Revenue function for your firm (TR is P x Q). From your firm’s Total Revenue function, then find your Marginal Revenue (MR) function.
- Use the profit maximization rule MR = MC to determine your optimal price and optimal output level now that you have market power. Compare these values with the values you generated in Assignment 1. Determine whether your price higher is or lower.)
- Outline a plan, based on the information provided in the scenario, which the company could use in order to evaluate its financial performance. Consider all the key drivers of performance, such as company profit or loss for both the short term and long term, and the fundamental manner in which each factor influences managerial decisions.
- Calculate profit in the short run by using the price and output levels you generated in part 5. Optional: You may want to compare this to what profit would have been in Assignment 1 using the cost function provided here.
- Calculate profit in the long run by using the output level you generated in part 5 and cost data in part 3 and assuming that the selling environment will likely be very competitive. Determine why this would be a valid assumption.)
- Recommend two (2) actions that the company could take in order to improve its profitability and deliver more value to its stakeholders. Outline, in brief, a plan to implement your recommendations.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze short-run and long-run production and cost functions.
- Apply macroeconomic concepts to changes in global and national economies and how they affect economic growth, inflation, interest rates, and wage rates.
- Evaluate the profit-maximizing price and output level for given operating costs for monopolies and firms in competitive industries.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managerial economics and globalization.
- Write clearly and concisely about managerial economics and globalization using proper writing mechanics.
Operation Decision, economics assignment help Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
The Monique Food Processing Company, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Read Problem 6: The “Monique Food Processing Company” in Chapter 8 of your text.
Monique Food Processing Company produces light snacks that can be heated in a microwave. The following steps are included in the process:
Measure and place in plastic pouch
Prepare cardboard box
Insert pouch into box
- What is the system capacity, and which is the bottleneck department?
- How much slack (unused capacity) is available in other departments?
- How much system capacity can be gained by adding capacity to the bottleneck?
- What are the key factors that determine when to add capacity?
- Why would an organization want to reduce its capacity?
Make and include calculations. Answer questions “a” through “e.” Your response should be 200-250 words.
Planning the Future at Galaxy Assignments, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Please see the attachment for the following question (Assignment) and the Resources that must be used as well as the company profile that must be used to complete Part One .
Please note if it is late I will withdraw. If it does not use the reading I provided I will withdraw. Part one and Part two must be completed or I will withdraw. The question must be answered and not merely restated or talked aroundor I will withdraw.. Their must be a definite answer or I will withdraw. Grammer mistakes that I can find need to be kept at a minimum. It must use all of the provided sources. Feel free to use other materials as long as it valid and relevant. You can only use 2 outside sources or I will withdraw..The paper must be APA. It must contain APA in text Citations if not i will withdraw. All citations need to be APA and any additional citations I need to be able to verify. If it is not APA and searchable i will withdraw. If it does not follow the directions I will withdraw. If it is plagiarized I will withdraw.
Feel free to reach out if you need anything from me.
Thank you kindly
The sulfonamides disaster of 1937, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
The sulfanilamide disaster of 1937, was a pivotal point in the regulation of medications by the FDA. For this discussion, research another example of a medication disaster and make an initial post explaining the event to your classmates. Be sure to mention if there were any of the following: lawsuits, deaths, fetal abnormalities, unusual marketing campaigns to sell the drug.
Review the posts made by your classmates and reply to at least one addressing the following as appropriate:
- ways in which their event could have been avoided
- how the FDA should have handled the drug’s availability on the market
- media responses to the medication incident
- follow up studies on individuals affected by the disaster
beta version HTML, computer science homework help Programming Assignment Help
I have presentation about web development, I want you to do beta version page about any topic you chose but try to make it simple.
also I want you to write me 2 pages essay about the website, and do power point because will do presentation about the page for 10 minutes.
and answer those questions in deterrent page because I have to answer those question during the presentation
- What is the overall mission of the site?
- Who are the users (target audience) of the site?
- What are the users most likely to do when arriving at the site?
- How effective is the site’s usability? How easy is it to navigate?
- What visual elements make the site easier or harder to use (color, links, etc.)?
- How does the placement of text make the site more or less effective?
- How was the site made in terms of technical elements? How were some of the most important features coded?
- What are the future plans?
so just to make to clear, what you need to do is
1- the website
2- two page essay
3- power point
4- answer the question
The Economics of Labor Markets, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help
Select an organization you’re familiar with.
Develop a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to be presented to the CEO’s executive committee that addresses how your chosen organization determines what quantity of labor to demand and what events could shift the demand and supply of that labor.
Explain the following in your PowerPoint presentation in a minimum of 12 slides:
- How your organization’s production function is related to its marginal product of labor
- How your organization’s marginal product of labor is related to the value of its marginal product
- How your organization’s marginal product is related to its demand for labor
- Examples of events that could shift the demand or supply of labor and why they do so
- Reasons a worker’s wages might be above the level that balances supply and demand
- An analysis of the impact that government policies addressing income inequity and poverty could have on labor demand or supply
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources not including your textbook on the last slide
Format consistent with accepted APA guidelines for PowerPoint presentations.
The Economics of Labor Markets, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), political science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) provides nutrition
assistance benefits to low-income individuals and families in an effort
to reduce hunger and improve the health and well-being of low-income
people nationwide. Policymakers, advocates, and those administering SNAP
have long hypothesized that SNAP reduces food insecurity, which is a
measure of whether a household experiences food access limitations due
to lack of money or other resources.
Design a study to test this hypothesis.
What is the research (evaluation) question?
What are the main variables related to this question
How are the concepts defined? How are they operationalized?
How are your variables measured?
Do your measurements pose any threats to internal validity?
What is your study population?
Will you sample this population? How will you draw this sample?
Does your sampling method pose any risks to external validity?
How will you go about collecting your data?
Will you do a small N or large N study?
What technique will you use to collect your data?
Why do you think this is the best technique to collect your data given your research question?
sources – just one
Gardner’s Art through the Ages, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help
I was using chapters 10, 11, and 12 from Gardner’s Art through the Ages; Fourteenth Edition book.
Here are some guidelines for the answers:
Each question (a and b) for each culture has multiple parts that are all related. Read them carefully, and make sure you don’t forget to answer any of those parts. I have seen people write up a good response, but forgot to make sure they responded to all the parts of the question. There are a total of 6 questions please answer all 6.
These questions focus on some aspect of Islamic, early Medieval, Romanesque art. Should write at least 180 words for each question, identified as a or b. More words are even better. I need detailed answers that address what the questions ask.
Please cite all websites used for information and Wikipedia is not an acceptable source of information. Cite what sources you did use in a bibliography at the end of your test.
**And Finally please Do not just copy and paste direct quotes out of the book to answer questions you can occasionally paraphrase. If and when you do sparingly use direct quotes, use quotation marks ” ” to identify what you extracted from the text. If you do not use quotation marks, ” “,
**This is a very strict rule for our answers, so please make sure you follow this rule!?
I will attach a word doc with the questions in it. You do not need a cover page or worry about style and size of text I will take care of those things. If you have any questions please contact me and I will get back with you asap.
Thanks in advance.
The results of research studies advance theories or models, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Using 200 words or more respond with in-text citations APA format to the post.
The results of research studies advance theories or models by identifying the theory or model that will be used in the study and to explain how the problem under investigation relates to the theories or models (Maul, 2016). The theories in my dissertation are advanced through the synthesis of literature justifying the theoretical foundation connecting the study and theory together. The advancement of the researched theories defines the structure of the study such as the appropriate method to collect data, and answer the research questions for full understanding of the topic in the discussion of the study. My theories: Full Range of Leadership Model, will provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of transformation and transaction leadership in administrators with corresponding behaviors of influences. The second theory is Interpersonal theory that will be researched to specifically address the comprehensive nature of the underlying leader behaviors and activities (Lamm, Carter, & Lamm, 2016).
The results of my dissertation study are expected to advance knowledge of the Full Range of Leadership Model and the Interpersonal theory with a new perspective and understanding of the theories on administrative behaviors. The reader will gain an insight into the mannerisms, thoughts and mindsets, personalities, attitudes, and behaviors of school administrators to understand why situations and decisions are made and handled certain way.
Lamm, K. W., Carter, H. S., & Lamm, A. J. (2016). A Theory Based Model of Interpersonal Leadership: An Integration of the Literature. Journal of Leadership Education, 15(4), 183-205. Retrieved fromhttp://eds.a.ebscohost.com.lopes.idm.oclc.org/eds/detail/detail? Vid=26&sid=3700dbe2-afb5-4cca-b5a26cfl5583sessionmgr4010&hid=4105&bdata=JnNpd GU9ZW RzLWxpdmUmc2NvcGU9c2l0ZQ#db=ehh&AN=119233599
Maul, J. (2016). GCU Doctoral Research: Analyzing Research. Retrieved from http://lc.gcumedia.com/res861/gcu-doctoral
Final Project: Biopsychological Analysis of a Neuropsychological Disorder, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Final Project: Biopsychological Analysis of a Neuropsychological Disorder
In your Final Project, you will synthesize an overview of the major theories relating to the pathology of a disorder as well as provide a detailed discussion of the etiology (causes) and clinical interventions, using research to support your analysis. Your topic will be the neuropsychological disorder that was selected and approved by the instructor in your Week One assignment, and for which you provided an outline in the Week Two assignment.
In keeping with the focus of this class, the emphasis of your paper will be on the neuroscience aspects of the disorder, to include:
- Theories of etiology (causes)
- Associated factors in development of the disorder (genetic, environmental, familial, lifestyle)
- Pathology (abnormalities of physical structure and function, including genetic and biochemical aspects)
- Treatment options (pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic, with rationales for use based on current understanding of the disorder)
- Diagnostic and research technologies employed in clinical diagnosis, care, and basic science research
Your research will include a minimum of six to eight peer-reviewed sources, which provide evidence-based information regarding the biological and psychological features of the disorder and were published within the last five years. At least four of your references should be peer-reviewed publications of original research studies. To justify your assertions, provide in-text citations for all factual statements taken from your research, with corresponding references drawn from scholarly sources. All citations and sources are to be documented according to APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, and should support and enhance your analysis of the selected disorder. Sources may include review articles, original research articles, information from government agencies (e.g., National Institutes of Health, Centers for Disease Control, Food and Drug Administration, Drug Enforcement Administration) or professional societies (e.g., professional society position papers or clinical practice guidelines).
Final Project- Components
Section I: Introduction
This section should provide a general introduction to the topic as well as an overview of the background and history of the disorder. Further, it should provide a succinct thesis statement of the purpose and overall direction of the paper. For instance, if your paper will have a large focus on the role of particular neurotransmitters in the etiology of the disorder as a rationale for treatment options, you should indicate this in the introduction. Finally, this section should provide demographic data that indicates the prevalence of the disorder in both general and specific populations.
Specific required components of the Introduction:
- Succinct thesis statement (one or more sentences detailing the focus of your Final Project and informing the reader about your topic and the scope of your paper)
- Define the type of disorder
- Diagnostic criteria
- What components must be present for the disorder to be diagnosed?
- Include physical and psychological signs and symptoms.
- Reason(s) why you chose this topic
- Personal experience
- Professional experience
- Other reason
- Who is affected?
- Are they young/old?
Section II: Discussion
This section should make up the majority of the Final Project in terms of size. Here, you will expand upon the main aspects of the disorder and provide details relating to the disorder and its management. This section should provide specific and detailed information (Reminder: All statements of fact require an in-text citation). Cited/referenced sources should be used to support your analysis of the components of the discussion.
Specific required components of the Discussion section:
- Detailed description of the disorder
- Signs and symptoms
- Any subtypes of the disorder
- Detailed description of the natural history of the disorder
- How the disorder develops over time with treatment
- How the disorder develops over time without treatment
- Methods used to diagnose, evaluate, and manage the disorder
- Initial diagnosis (e.g., physical exam, imaging and/or laboratory testing, special studies, psychological evaluation, psychometric testing)
- Ongoing management (e.g., physical exam, imaging and/or laboratory testing, special studies, psychological evaluation, psychometric testing)
- Risk factors
- Environmental factors
- Other causative factors
- Nervous system structures and/or pathways involved in the disorder (detailed information regarding the underlying pathology as it applies to these structures and functional pathways)
- Neurotransmitter(s) and receptor system(s) involved in the pathology of the disorder
- Current treatment options
- Drug (pharmacologic) therapies
- Nonpharmacologic therapies (including psychological and other therapeutic services)
- Type of care providers (e.g., medical, nursing, therapists)
- Type of healthcare setting (e.g., hospital, home, outpatient, nursing facility)
- Future areas of research
- Treatment options
- Evaluation and diagnostic methods for initial diagnosis
- Increasing knowledge relating to etiology and pathologic processes
Section III: Conclusion
Provide a concluding summary of your findings regarding your selected disorder. The conclusion is a summarization of information that has already been presented. Typically, if you mention something in the conclusion section of an academic paper, you should have already mentioned this aspect of the topic earlier in the paper.
Specific required components of the Conclusion section:
- The conclusion reaffirms your initial thesis statement.
- The conclusion may be one or more paragraphs. Use the material you have discussed in the paper to support the validity of your synthesis and elaborate on the theme of your paper.
Writing the Final Project
The Final Project:
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include section headings, formatted according to APA style, to organize your paper. Each paragraph must have a minimum of three full sentences.
- Must include in-text citations for all statements of facts obtained through your research.
- Remember that direct quotes (identical phrases or sentences taken from a source) require in-text citations with appropriate formatting.
- Statements of opinion should be clearly stated as such, and include a rationale to support why you hold this opinion (e.g., personal or professional experience, your research findings).
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six to eight scholarly sources that were published within the last five years, including a minimum of four peer-reviewed original research studies.
- In general, dictionaries and encyclopedias are not considered appropriate resources for academic writing.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.