PA 380 SJSU Organization Expectations and Ethical Problem Solving Questions Writing Assignment Help. PA 380 SJSU Organization Expectations and Ethical Problem Solving Questions Writing Assignment Help.
Please read The Below First
I’m looking for someone who does not use Chegg or Course Hero or any online cites to provide your answers. The professor checks these other sites as well. If you do this to provide your answers and don’t use your own, let me know immediately so I can choose someone else to assist me. I have been notified that an assignment was linked to Chegg or Course Hero etc.
Someone that uses their own words, so nothing can be found on the internet.
Someone who does not Plagiarize others work from online websites.
I have word documents attached with the instructions.
Then let me know.
Text books that are used for this class:
Title: The Ethics Primer for Public Administrators in Government and Nonprofit Organizations
Svara, J. H. (2014). The ethics primer for public administrators in government and nonprofit organizations. Jones & Bartlett Publishers.
Your answers will be original?
The professor or anyone will not be able find these answers on any online website?
1. Read all the instructions and let me know if you have any questions about what must be done.
2. Your answers will be all original?
3. Do you guarantee that all your work is original and none of what you write can or will be found on any online site?
Therefore, I try to provide a longer time for the work to be completed.
PA 380 SJSU Organization Expectations and Ethical Problem Solving Questions Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
University of California San Diego Change Management Dynamic Environment Essay Business Finance Assignment Help
In most cases, those in senior management are the primary decision makers for organizational change. They often decide what to change, when to change, and why to change. However, some studies indicate that consultants and employees can have a considerable influence on the change management process as well.
1- Discuss the contributions (both positive and negative) that consultants and employees in business in Saudi Arabia can bring to the change management process.
2- Include ways in which senior management can effectively engage consultants and employees to collaboratively participate in the process.
3- Finally, discuss how might the requirements of Saudi Vision 2030 affect these change management processes.
Follow (APA) style
2 scholarly references are enough
Florida National University Science of Unitary Human Beings Presentation Health Medical Assignment Help
Theorist PowerPoint Presentation
Please choose any nursing theorist that is presented in this course,(Martha Elizabeth Rogers is selected for her popular nursing theory)
Follow the information below for the PowerPoint Presentation.
Ensure that you follow the grading rubric below.
Provide feedback on at least two PowerPoint presentations.
- Title Slide (Title, You Name, School Name, Course Number and Name, Professor Name, Date)
- Introduction of the Nursing Theorist (Select any theorist from this course)
- Classification of the theory (Grand Theory, Middle Range, Practice Level, etc.).
- Discuss the model/concept of the presented theory (theoretical overview).
- Applicability to nursing practice (Clinical or Professional Examples)
- Implications for Nursing Research (How will this theory advance nursing practice?)
- Conclusion (Summary)
10 slides are required !
University of Oklahoma Concept Statement for A Veterinary Clinic Discussion Writing Assignment Help
We had an impromptu discussion about concept development and writing concept statements today. Remember, start with the elements and principles, list those out and have them in front of you ( they are in the image I uploaded below). Then, think about your inspiration. What element(s) from nature are you using for inspiration (Biomimicry)? Here you can see we discussed several possibilities–the desert, a saguaro cactus, a sunset–and broke those down to think about them more abstractly. This process can help you pinpoint elements that you may want to pull from your inspiration and work them into the interior space. If you are struggling to write/develop your concept, this is a good way to approach it. Remember, the concept statement is simply that–defining the concept. Don’t get bogged down in describing an exact chair or lighting fixture. Instead discuss how the lighting quality or the shape of a chair is used to capture your concept.
you are describing the concept using the principles and elements (I will upload a file for the principles and elements to help). Remember
Keep in mind, when you get it done and send me the file, I will send it to my professor to get feedback for any adjustment.
ACE Enterprise Risk Management Mobile Forensics & Network Attacks Discussion Engineering Assignment Help
After reading the articles – Nnoli, H. Lindskog, D, Zavarsky, P., Aghili, S., & Ruhl, R. (2012). The Governance of Corporate Forensics Using COBIT, NIST and Increased Automated Forensic Approaches, 2012 International Conference on Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust and 2012 International Conference on Social Computing, Amsterdam, 734-741.,
Answers the following questions:
Q1) What are mobile forensics, and do you believe that they are different from computer forensics?
Q2) What is the percentage of attacks on networks that come from mobile devices?
Q3) What are challenges to mobile forensics?
Q4) What are some mobile forensic tools?
Q5) Should the analysis be different on iOS vs Android?
1. NO PLAGIARISM
2.Be approximately to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
3. Follow APA7 guidelines. paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
4. Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. Google scholarly article is a great place to find resources.
5. Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques.
BIOL 102 Harvard University Endangered Species Aquila Adalberti Discussion Science Assignment Help
(Grammar errors will result in a rejected paper)
(Native like English writing skills required)
(1200 words,Double Spaced, Apa Format)
Subject of the paper: The endangered species which MUST be approached in this work is the following: Aquila adalberti
Requirement: The attached instructions provide an in-depth presentation of how the paper needs to look. Please read it carefully and make sure nothing is missing as the paper will be checked based on those requests.
- Other information: Your paper should include, among other things, as much as possible ofthe following:
- The historical range of the species – use a map to illustrate this.
- A description (diet, habits, etc.).
- Its IUCN status. If it’s an American species, its status under the Endangered Species Act and state laws.
- If it’s an endangered species, its current range (use a map to illustrate this) and abundance.
- The history of and reasons for its decline in range and abundance.
- If it is an endangered species what, if anything, is being done to protect it and/or help it recover.
What characteristics of this species made it likely to due poorly in a human-dominated world?
For endangered species, your conclusion (gut feeling, best guess) as to what the future has in store for this species.
For extinct species, what you think should or could have been done to save it from extinction
- APA Format
- No plagiarism is accepted (people are checked through two different systems for plagiarism)
- Only academic resources should be used, no older than 5 years old
- Adhere to the requested number of words/pages
- No Grammar errors (refunds will be asked for incoherent/ full of grammar errors papers)
*** Coherent and correctly written papers are the only ones accepted***
Thank you for your support
BIOL 102 Harvard University Endangered Species Aquila Adalberti Discussion Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
MC 408 LSE Epistemological Differences Between Framing & Discourse Theories Outline Business Finance Assignment Help
I am writing a Summative Essay and I need assistance in creating an outline to organize the paper. I will provide the question and topic of the paper below with several readings, lecture slides, and notes for references and additions for the outline below as well as instructions for the paper to keep in mind when forming the outline.
***I only need an outline and not a paper***
Question: What are the epistemological differences between framing theory and discourse theories? Use an example(s) to illustrate these differences.
Examples for this paper/outline can come from any of the readings provided below as well as any other additional relevant and scholarly readings found online. If listing quotes and/or references to readings, please provide appropriate page numbers.
For the essay, the instruction state:
Do not make the essay a summary of your notes. Focus on the theoretical argument, drawing on notes to fill out the substance of the essay.
Avoid a colloquial or casual style and adopt an academic style of writing. An academic style will aim for accuracy, logic and analysis. An exciting presentation of what you believe to be the case rather than what the literature supports will not compensate for the absence of accuracy, logic and analysis.
Include an introductory paragraph indicating how you will interpret the essay question, why this is an important or significant issue, and how the essay will provide an answer. Define key concepts as you use them and refer back to the question so that the essay is focused.
It is generally helpful to provide some detailed examples of the issues discussed. Case studies are sometimes appropriate, but these should be carefully justified and not dominate the essay. Consider alternative arguments or contradictory evidence that may raise problems for your argument and indicate how you might resolve these issues.
A methodological focus may be included: eg, what empirical difficulties are involved in addressing the question or operationalising concepts? Or a historical focus: how has the problem changed over time or how have people previously attempted to address the question? Decide what your focus is and do not attempt to include all possible approaches.
Include a concluding section in which you reflect upon the arguments and issues discussed in the body of the essay and link these back to the essay question. This conclusion may also refer forward to future developments in research and in society.
Please make this outline as detailed and organized as possible. Please include potential thesis statement with a 5-8 paragraph organization (Introduction, 3 main points with 2 paragraphs per point, and Conclusion). Thank you!!
St Cloud State University Legal Ethical and Social Environment Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Question I – Explain some of the hurdles litigants have encountered when it comes to the Endangered Species Act and standing to bring a lawsuit.
Question II – An illegal drug manufacturer and an illegal drug dealer enter into an oral contract in which the manufacturer will sell the drugs to the drug dealer for a set price. The manufacturer changes his mind and sells his product to another dealer. Could the dealer enforce the oral contract? Why or why not?
Question III – A contract is made between two parties. The terms of the contract are complete and unambiguous. A dispute arises between the Parties. Party A wants to pull out of the contract without penalty. Party B argues that Party A’s proposed action is prohibited by the express terms of the contract. Party A argues that the Parties verbally agreed to ignore that provision of the contract that would impose a penalty on Party A. Which Party will prevail and why?
AD 605 Boston University IMD Help Desk Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help
- Explain to Randy why his estimate of four workers needed during the early weekday period is flawed. Remember that his background is in political science with acquired IT expertise. Create an explanation that he will understand.
- List six important assumption required to apply the M/M/s queueing model at the IMD help desk for evaluating the two alternative presented in this analysis. For each assumption, write 1-2 sentences explaining why it is a valid assumption.
3.Perform an analysis using the M/M/s queuing model by evaluating each of the two options, over the three time periods. Experiment with different numbers of servers and observe the balance of service costs (i.e., number of servers, required expertise, etc.) and customer service (i.e., waiting time, queue size, etc.). Teams doing more comprehensive analyses will earn better grades. Complete the following table showing your recommended number of servers for each time period. State the criteria you used to make these choices and justify your recommendations. Turn in an Excel file with the analysis details (clearly labelled). Servers Recommended by Waiting Line Analysis
Option 1: Software Problems
Option 1: Hardware Problems
4.Based on the analysis of each option above, make an overall recommendation. Should IMD implement the first option (segmented service) or the second option (common service). Be aware that it is not possible to reconfigure the layout between times, and it is not possible for the segmented lines to share service workers. Be prepared to have a team member present this result orally at a classroom session.
St Cloud State University Contracts Sales & Environmental Regulation Reflection Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Reflect on the assigned ppts for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- California passes regulations that address pesticides. These regulations are much stricter on the use and production of pesticides than the federal regulations. Is this permissible under current law? What if California’s regulations are much less strict than the federal regulations?
- Deceitful Dad promises to take Sammy Son to the store to purchase a video game over the weekend. Deceitful Dad has promised to do this multiple times, and never follows through. Sammy Son has had enough and writes a contact between Deceitful Dad and Sammy Son. Both parties sign the agreement and it is notarized. Deceitful Dad, despite the contract, fails to follow through once again. Can Sammy Son seek damages under the contract? Why or why not? Would the result be different if Sammy Son paid Deceitful Dad $15.00 to take him to the store?
- Discuss the required elements of a valid contract analyzing when an agreement rises to the level of a legally enforceable contract and when it does not.
[Paper should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
PA 380 SJSU Organization Expectations and Ethical Problem Solving Questions Writing Assignment Help
PA 380 SJSU Organization Expectations and Ethical Problem Solving Questions Writing Assignment Help