Partnerships, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. Partnerships, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
Although partnerships are flow-through entities, partner-partnership,
partner-partner, and partner-external party transactions may have tax
implications. Discuss the tax implications of each type of transaction.
Focus on how gains may be triggered in each transaction type.
One of the most difficult part of preparing a partnership tax return
is the allocation of income the partners. If there is a partnership
agreement in place, it is used to allocate income. The tax preparer must
follow the partnership agreement to prepare each partner’s Schedule
K-1. Review the attached Partnership Agreement and discuss the
- What is the purpose of Schedule K-1 for partnerships and S-Corporations?
- Discuss potential difficulties in allocating income using the basic partnership agreement attached above.
Partnerships, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
The Believing Game, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
for information about a particular issue, how often do you try to resist
biases toward your own point of view? This assignment asks you to
engage in this aspect of critical thinking by playing the “Believing
Game.” The Believing Game is about making the effort to “believe” – or
at least consider – the reasons for an opposing view on an issue.
The assignment is divided into two (2) parts.
Part I of the assignment you will first read a book excerpt about
critical thinking processes: “The Believing Game and How to Make
Conflicting Opinions More Fruitful” at http://www.procon.org/sourcefiles/believinggame.pdf.
Next, you will review the Procon.org Website in order to gather
information. Then, you will engage in prewriting to examine your
Note: In Part II of the assignment, you will write an essay geared towards synthesizing your ideas.
Part I – Prewriting:
Follow the instructions below for this prewriting activity. Use
complete sentences and adhere to standard rules of English grammar,
punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
1. Select one (1) of the approved topics from the www.procon.org Website and state your position on the issue.
From the Procon.org Website, identify three (3) premises (reasons)
listed under either the Pro or Con section – whichever section opposes your position.
3.For each of the three (3) premises (reasons) that oppose your position on the issue, answer these “believing” questions suggested by Elbow:
- What’s interesting or helpful about this view?
- What would I notice if I believed this view?
- In what sense or under what conditions might this idea be true?”
The paper should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
- Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
- Address main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
- Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
Style format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify the informal fallacies, assumptions, and biases involved in manipulative appeals and abuses of language.
- Create written work utilizing the concepts of critical thinking.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in critical thinking skills and informal logic.
Rubric for this assignment is also attached.
I only need the prewriting and I will write an essay using this
prewriting which is why it is important to be very detailed.
In the Alzheimer’s Ward, writing homework help Humanities Assignment Help
1. Read the poem, “In the Alzheimer’s Ward.” According to the
poem, most of the patients are not making noise.
2. The poem “Contemplation” takes place in?
b. “Between heaven and earth”
c. Rio de Janeirod.
3. Annie Finch in “Coy Mistress” agrees with Andrew Marvell’s
“To His Coy Mistress” that time should be spent in love.
4. Read Donald Barthelme’s story, “Some of Us Had Been Threatening
Our Friend Colby.” According to your text, this is an “experimental
story.” How does what is not said in the story make the story stronger? Do
you like the story? Why or why not? 5 or 6 sentences
Waste and Energy Presentation, environmental science homework help Science Assignment Help
Develop a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation
with detailed speaker notes (approximately 50 words per slide) in which
you evaluate the effects of waste products and fossil fuels on the
environment. Include the following items:
- Select two waste products and two fossil fuels. Describe the effects
of your selected waste materials on soil and water quality.
- Explain how your selected waste materials and fossil fuels affect biological diversity in the environment.
- Discuss the methods available for the disposal of waste materials.
Determine the method of waste management you would recommend for the
proper disposal of your selected waste materials. Provide an explanation
for your recommendation.
- From your evaluation of fossil fuels, recommend at least two
alternative energy resources that could replace your selected fossil
fuels. Explain the advantages and disadvantages for the environment of
using these alternative energy resources.
“PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM”
Organizational Development, Total 3 APA formated Single pages Business Finance Assignment Help
REQUIREMENTS: no plagiarism, 100 % original work, an excellent writing skills and grammar, Citation through the MS WORD, textbook and additional sources need to be cited and proper Reference list. Each question need to be done separate files, each question includes citation as well as References. Each questions needs to delivered in separate files
W2DQ1 (0.5 single spaced page): How does a dominant culture differ from a subculture? In your answer be sure to define both terms.
W2DQ1(0.5 single spaced page): How do organizations go about maintaining their cultures? What steps are involved? Describe them.
W2PA1 (2 single spaced page)
Find and contact a student/employee in an organization who is from another country. Then, answer the following in a detailed 2 page report:
1. How does the American stereotype of the culture of Japanese firms and the real culture compare?
2. What is it really like to work for large Japanese firms?
3. For small Japanese subcontractors?
4. What does the future hold for Japan and Japanese management approaches?
Impacts of an Energy Resource Plan, environmental science homework help Science Assignment Help
Imagine that you are preparing a letter for a time
capsule for your great-great grandchildren, which explains the long-term
energy sustainability plan.
Write a 350- to 700-word letter for the time
includes the following points:
“PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM”
Impacts of an Energy Resource Plan, environmental science homework help Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Risk Management and Malicious Attacks, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
- With regards to risk-response planning, there are four (4) responses to negative risks that an organization may pursue: avoid, transfer, mitigate, and accept. Develop an original and unique scenario to describe and contrast each of these responses.
- Research an aricle where malware was used to steal data or gain privileged remote access to a computer or network. Describe in detail the way in which the malware was utilized to steal data or gain privileged remote access to a computer or network. Suppose you were an IT Security professional working at the attacked business, and detail the security controls that you would consider putting into practice that would help to prevent this and similar types of malware attacks moving forward.
Financial Statements and Analysis, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Deliverable Length: Word document of 500-800 words with attached Excel spreadsheet showing calculations
Locate a publicly traded U.S. company of your choice. Then, calculate the following ratios for the company for 2014 and 2015:
- Liquidity Ratios
- Current ratio [current assets / current liabilities]
- Quick ratio [(current assets – inventory) / current liabilities]
- Asset Turnover Ratios
- Collection period [accounts receivable / average daily sales]
- Inventory turnover [cost of goods sold / ending inventory]
- Fixed asset turnover [sales / net fixed assets]
- Financial Leverage Ratios
- Debt-to-asset ratio [total liabilities / total assets]
- Debt-to-equity ratio [total liabilities / total stockholders’ equity]
- Times-interest-earned (TIE) ratio [EBIT / interest]
- Profitability Ratios
- Net profit margin [net income / sales]
- Return on assets (ROA) [net income / total assets]
- Return on equity (ROE) [net income / total stockholders’ equity]
- Market-Based Ratios
- Price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio [stock price / earnings per share]
- Price-to-book (P/B) ratio [market value of common stock / total stockholders’ equity]
You are now ready to interpret the ratios that you have calculated. If a ratio increased from 2014 to 2015, why do you think that it increased? Is it a good or bad sign that the ratio increased? Please explain.
If a ratio decreased from 2014 to 2015, why do you think that it decreased? Is it a good or bad sign that the ratio decreased? Please explain.
If a ratio was unchanged from 2014 to 2015, why do you think that it was unchanged? Is it a good or bad sign that the ratio was unchanged? Please explain.
Design the enterprise information infrastructure for an organization, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
the case study and reach the objectives and answer it in 3pages and APA
format and use internet and min 3 references
At the 2017 Consumer
Electronics Show in Las Vegas Wednesday, Doral-based Carnival Corp.
unveiled new wearable location technology that collects information
about guests and uses it to create highly personalized experiences on
board its ships. José A. Iglesias
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/tourism-c…
- Develop processes for enterprise content management for an organization.
- Design the enterprise information infrastructure for an organization.
- Develop data governance policies and procedures for an organization
- Evaluate the enterprise information infrastructure and content management processes of an existing organization.
- Evaluate the data governance policies and procedures of an existing organization.
strictly no plagiarism and must and should the requirement
DIGITAL FUSION,computer science homework help Writing Assignment Help
Need help with a project plan for the following Case Study:
CASE STUDY SCENARIO 1: DIGITAL FUSION
Fusion, an electronics company located in San Jose, California,
recently performed a strategic planning session suggesting several
project initiatives for the company. One initiative is to develop a Web
site to market its electronic products to both consumers and businesses.
The feasibility study indicated that the project would increase Digital
Fusion’s market share and increase the organizational revenue by 15
percent during the first operational year and 25 percent for the next
four years. The total budget allocated to this project is $500,000.
Fusion recently issued a request for proposal (RFP) to seven qualified
vendors, to solicit proposals to design and develop the Web site
initiative. The RFP included the following functional requirements:
intranet application to allow other businesses to securely access and
order products from Digital Fusion. The business-to-business application
should be able to place orders, track orders, view invoices, and review
pricing contracts for Digital Fusion’s business customers.
Internet application to enable consumers to securely access and order
products from Digital Fusion. The business-to-customer application
should enable Digital Fusion’s customers to place orders, track orders,
pay with credit cards, and print order confirmations.
- The site
should be able to interface with the existing inventory control system
to determine product availability and to appropriately adjust the
inventory based on placement of orders.
- The site should also
interface with the existing customer relationship management system to
store customer information and provide customer-specific information.
application should be easy to use, compatible with all browsers, and
should perform adequately, even with a 56K modem connection.
company, Creative Consultants Inc., a service integration firm located
in Los Angeles, is one of Digital Fusion’s preferred vendors and has
received the RFP from Digital Fusion. The marketing director at Creative
Consultants has pulled together a team of analysts to provide a good
response to the RFP. While the marketing and administrative piece of the
proposal will be completed by the marketing team, your team is
responsible for determining the project scope, size, time estimates,
cost estimates, and schedule.
Project Plan Template is attached that needs to be followed and has more information about each section that is needed.