Payroll Forms That Need to be Included in Coherence of a excel spreadsheet (Chapter 7 Payroll Project 2019 pgs 7-49- 7-57) Business Finance Assignment Help. Payroll Forms That Need to be Included in Coherence of a excel spreadsheet (Chapter 7 Payroll Project 2019 pgs 7-49- 7-57) Business Finance Assignment Help.
I have been struggling to fill out these payroll forms to complete this project. I will provide the pages with my hand writing on them but you can disregard my work if you think that the answers are wrong. The blue bold transaction numbers refer to other pages in the textbook that I can attach as well. Please let me know if you have questions. I prefer if the finished product can be delivered on a word document so I can fill it in on my hard copy. I will provide the excel document.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3oCTKgT5yxLZDt9d9 – Payroll Forms
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cr65ZSAFNvXFafUy5 – Transaction Numbers that Correspond with the forms (Ex. – No. 11 goes with Transaction 11 from first link above.
Payroll Forms That Need to be Included in Coherence of a excel spreadsheet (Chapter 7 Payroll Project 2019 pgs 7-49- 7-57) Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
6602 United States Healthcare Delivery System Key Drivers of Change Paper Writing Assignment Help
- 1. Imagine you are a student in healthcare administration who is doing an internship in a large primary care organization in an urban city in Florida. The organization has multiple locations and several types of services within a culturally diverse and underserved community. You are asked to prepare a brief about national issues related to eliminating healthcare disparities and improving wellness. Your brief will provide suggestions and initiatives that could improve patient outcomes in the organization and the community.
Include the following:
- A concise summary of the changes in patient population, patient demographics, and chronic disease within the United States (1 paragraph)
- An explanation of how health disparities, cultural competency, and health equality can impact health outcomes (1 paragraph)
- An explanation of how the National Standards on Cultural Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) can influence effective communication between patient, primary care physician (PCP), and organization (1 paragraph)
A concise summary of how the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the Joint Commission requirements on cultural competency impact the organization’s accreditation (1 paragraph)
2.Obesity is now a major preventable health risk in the U.S. Most experts attribute obesity to people consuming too much high-caloric foods and being inactive. Unhealthy foods have saturated America’s culture, with restaurant chains spending over $5.5 billion a year on advertising while a government-funded fruits and vegetables campaign only received $2 million. Explain how consumerism and advertising have impacted health outcomes in the US.
Your explanation should include the following:
- A list of the top fivecauses of death in the United States and a comparison with a list of the top five causes of death in your state. (1–2 paragraphs)
- Locate and copy and paste the web links for at least fiveadvertisements of unhealthy products or services that might be contributing to the leading causes of death in your state. Then, locate and copy and paste the web links for at least fiveadvertisements for healthy products or services that might contribute to the prevention of the leading causes of death in your state.
Include BOTH the web links AND the images for each advertisement within your Assessment document.
Summarize how both types of marketing impact health outcomes. (1–2 paragraphs for the unhealthy products and 1–2 paragraphs for the healthy products)
3. Summarize how the following industries affect healthcare in the 21st century. (3–4 sentences each)
Pharmaceutical research and manufacturing
- Information technology
- Patient-centered care
- Medical supply industry
- Healthcare marketing
- Long-term care
- Labor Unions
4. You have 15 minutes to speak to your state governor regarding the prevention of a specific chronic disease. This conversation needs to be clear, concise, convincing, and factual. Write out specific talking points for this conversation. (1 page)
They should include:
- Introduction of the specific chronic disease and the population it affects
- National and state trends for the chronic disease
Financial impact of the chronic disease
Legislation or policy changes required to improve health outcomes for patients with the chronic disease
5. The primary care network where you work is interested in the uses of telemedicine to improve outcomes and to lower operational costs for multiple underserved communities. Identify and describe two telemedicine programs that you feel would be beneficial. Explain at least two benefits of these programs, and at least two potential barriers. (2–3 paragraphs)
6.The United States is projected to experience a significant shortage of primary care physicians (PCPs) and registered nurses (RNs), which is expected to intensify with the aging baby-boomer population. According to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS, 2013), it has been estimated that by 2020 the country could experience a shortage of 20,400 or more primary care physicians, which often affects those living in inner-city communities and rural America. These shortages will be alleviated by the increased number of physician assistants and nurse practitioners, which will grow by 30% (HHS). According to Shi and Singh (2015), by 2020 there could be a deficit of Registered Nurses of over 300,000. As the need for healthcare grows, the uneven distribution and growing deficit of resources and providers leaves a large percentage of Americans at risk.
Reference:U.S. Department of Health & Human Services,Health Resources and Services Administration, National Center for Health Workforce Analysis. (2013). Projecting the supply and demand for primary care practitioners through 2020. Retrieved from http://bhpr.hrsa.gov/healthworkforce/supplydemand/usworkforce/primarycare/
- Explain why there may be a shortage of PCPs in rural and inner-city communities. (1–2 paragraphs)
- How is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)addressing the shortage of PCPs and RNs? (1–2 paragraphs)
- What other programs are available to address the shortage of primary care physicians and nurses? What action are the programs taking? (1–2 paragraphs)
How is the shortage impacting healthcare delivery? Be specific by providing examples and support your response with academic resources. (1–2 paragraphs)
- 7.Tuberculosis (TB), once the leading cause of death in the U.S., is still one of the most common and deadliest diseases worldwide. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately 1.3 million TB-related deaths each year and one third of the world’s population is infected with TB. This disease remains an urgent public health problem in many countries, and globalization has created an environment in which TB can affect any population, including the U.S. Typically, the U.S. has fewer than 10,000 confirmed cases of TB per year. While significant progress has been made toward the elimination of TB in the U.S., the disease is still present and contagious.
- Describe how the CDC tracks, determines prevalence, and promotes prevention of TB in the U.S. (1–2 paragraphs)
Describe how the CDC is addressing methods of transmission that impact the spread of TB globally. (1–2 paragraphs)
- 8.Each year up to 750,000 U.S. residents travel abroad to receive medical care. This phenomenon is called “medical tourism” and is a multi-billion dollar industry that is growing. The most common procedures performed on medical tourism trips are cosmetic surgery, dentistry, and heart surgery.
- Describe why U.S. citizens are traveling abroad for medical treatment, including the potential benefits and risks involved. (1–2 paragraphs)
World History Essay on Born a Crime by Trevor Noah Writing Assignment Help
Write a 2.5-4 page paper on one of the prompts below. Your paper must make use of at least six specific examples from at least three different chapters. This is a book analysis paper. Do not include information from outside sources.
1.) As explained in Born a Crime, how did apartheid function in South Africa. Your essay should deal in detail with specifics such as racial categorization, language, labor, etc. What was so unique about Trevor Noah’s family situation?
2.) By the time Trevor Noah was high school age, the apartheid system was over, but its legacies lingered. His mother told him “You cannot blame anyone else for what you do. You cannot blame your past for who you are. You are responsible for you. You make your own choices.” But Noah then writes: “We were victims, me and my mom, Andrew and Isaac. Victims of apartheid. Victims of abuse.” (271) How did the legacy of apartheid impact Trevor Noah’s life growing up in South Africa? What disadvantages did he face?
3.) Patricia Noah (Trevor’s mom) faced both sexism and racism as she tried to carve out an independent existence in apartheid and post-apartheid South Africa. What challenges did she face to be independent from her family, economically independent, and achieve freedom of mobility in a society that was the opposite of free. How successful was she?
This is a one source book analysis paper. Outside sources are not necessary. Your paper must make use of at least six specific examples from at least three different chapters. Page number citations are required for both direct quotes and paraphrasing.
Example 1: Noah visited his father to reconnect with him. “As soon as I arrived I started peppering him with questions. ‘Where are your from? Where did you go to school? Why did you do this? How did you that?’ He started getting visibly irritated.” (110)
Example 2: Noah visited his father to reconnect with him, but his dad became irritated when he asked question after question. (110)
In example 1, I set up the quote about the visit and then I use a direct quote from the book followed by a page number reference. Note also how use a double quote (“‘ ‘”) because there is a quote within a quote. In example 2 I set up the visit and then paraphrase the quote. Even though I am not directly quoting, I still include a page number reference because I am referring to a specific idea from a specific place in the book.
This assignment has to be solved using ETAP Engineering Assignment Help
Draw the oneline shown on the next page using ETAP
The length of all the cables is 500 ft. Chose a cable sized 750 kcmil at 15 kV rated voltage. Use the ETAP library feature to select the cables.
Short circuit rating of the source is 100 MVA and the source impedance is 0.42 Ω.
Analyze the oneline using load ow analysis.
Observe and correct (a) the bus undervoltages (b) cable overloads.
The bus undervoltage should be no lower than 97% of the nominal voltage.
Submit a printout of the final successful oneline diagram showing the power flows and bus voltage percentages generated by ETAP
Submit the final complete load ow report generated by ETAP.
The next part of the assignment consists of studying the impact of PV penetration on the bus voltages.
Case study 3 Computer Science Assignment Help
Read the mini case, Innovation at international Foods (pp. 234-238).
Submit a Word document with the following:
- Complies with the APA and writing standards for this course
- Has a SafeAssign score of less than 25%. You may submit your assignment multiple times to check the SafeAssign score. Only the final submission will be graded. Final submissions with a SafeAssign score of 25% or higher will not be graded.
- Has three scholarly sources, not including our textbook.
- Answer question one and two on page 238. Your answer to question should include strategies for overcoming each of the obstacles and be about two pages long. Your answer to question two should be about two pages long.
Analysis of Leadership Definitions and Biographical Leadership Business Finance Assignment Help
There are three parts to this week’s Critical Thinking Assignment paper.
An important concept for this week’s study is that no single, standard definition of leadership exists. We can trace the history of how leadership has been defined and redefined by scholars and managers. Page III of this week’s lecture provides insight into an exercise that may be useful for individuals wanting to understand their own leadership definitions: constructing a biographical leadership explanation. Western (2013) [required reading] offered a personal example of a leadership explanation through the author’s lens; Western also describes the exercise as “locating oneself.”
Begin the Week 1 Critical Thinking Assignment by composing your personal biographic leadership explanation. You may use Western’s format or another that is supported by the literature or that fits your career purpose.
Place the biographical leadership explanation in Appendix A of the paper.
Create an historical overview of selected leadership definitions by constructing a time-line figure illustrating how leadership definitions varied over time. The time-line will span three decades and include a minimum of three (3) definitions from different sources that are then positioned across the time-line.
Place the time-line and definition overview in Appendix B of the paper.
Develop an analytic essay* exploring how your leadership explanation was informed by time and by different leadership definitions. That is, decompose and extract elements from your biographical explanation and determine if and where the elements might be related to the time-line and definitions.
Within the analytic paper, reference Appendices A and B.
Include a conclusion based on findings and insights related to what influenced your personal leadership assumptions and experiences.
- Support your response with research from at least four scholarly sources and, in addition, you may use the required course readings.
- Your paper should be three to four pages in length, not counting the required title and reference pages and appendices.
- Your paper must be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- Ouline of analytical essay uploaded and required reading by Western (2013) uploaded to be used.
Analysis of Leadership Definitions and Biographical Leadership Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
5.6a NACLA Report on the Americas Review #3 (ASSIGNMENT) Writing Assignment Help
This is the third and final installment of the three NACLA Report on the Americas reviews that you will submit for this class. This review is to be at least 3-4 pages and this due date of July 18, at 11:59 PM corresponds to the nations of South America, except Venezuela and Colombia. Please submit your reviews by July 18. No late submissions for this assignment will be accepted. I have streamlined the directions to make it easier for you find articles from the NACLA website. Just click on any of the following links to find pages of articles pertaining to the following nations: Argentina (Links to an external site.), Brazil (Links to an external site.), Chile (Links to an external site.), Peru (Links to an external site.), Uruguay (Links to an external site.), Paraguay (Links to an external site.), Bolivia (Links to an external site.), Ecuador (Links to an external site.), and Guyana (Links to an external site.).
Please submit your review through the Canvas in either of the following formats: doc, docx or PDF. Please use both a title page and a works cited page (neither of these pages count toward your 3-4 pages of text). All three reports will count as a combined 30% toward your final grade, with each review counting as 10% of your overall grade. In your works cited page, compose your article entry in a format like this:
Livia Peres Milani, “Remilitarizing Argentina,” NACLA Report on the Americas website (January 3, 2019).
Thesis and “in text evidence” based essay on Virginia wolf’s “a room of one’s own” Humanities Assignment Help
The essay should be a minimum of 5 full pages in length (no more than 7) in the Humanities format (see
Mechanics section in Humanities Program Writing Handbook).
A counterargument is required.
Respond to the following prompt and Write a CLEAR thesis and use clear evidence supporting your thesis.
In A Room of One’s Own Woolf states that “women have served all these centuries as
looking-glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of man
at twice its natural size” (35). In what way do women serve as ‘looking glasses’ in either
Sartre or Eliot? Use Woolf’s articulation of this concept to help build your argument.
its an Operant Conditioning Assignment Humanities Assignment Help
- Select a Human Subject—Somebody you know, possibly yourself.
- Set a goal that you want to accomplish over a two-week period (keep it behavioral).
- Choose the reinforcers (positive or negative) that you are going to use
- You are NOT to use punishment for this assignment.
- Discuss how you used the process of shaping in your conditioning assignment.
- Results—did you achieve your goal? (Graphic summary would be appropriate and is required)
- Discussion—you are free to discuss at length relevant information related to your conditioning assignment (i.e., use of appropriate conditioning terminology would be a good thing to see here—discriminative stimulus, schedule of reinforcement, generalization, etc.). Why was it a success or failure? What would you do different next time?
You should record your progress at least once per day.
Length of write-up—2 pages + graph.
Database Systems and Database Models Writing Assignment Help
Assignment : Database Systems and Database Models
*****Oracle Server may be used to test and compile the SQL Queries developed for this assignment- Screenshots needs to be imported into the assignment***** <–Important
Imagine that you have been hired as a consultant to assist in streamlining the data processing of an international based organization that sells high-end electronics. The organization has various departments such as payroll, human resources, finance, marketing, sales, and operations. The sales department is the only department where employees are paid a commission in addition to their yearly salary and benefits. All other departments compensate their employees with a yearly salary and benefits only. Commission is paid by multiplying the employee’s commission rate by the total amount of product units sold. You have access to the following data sets:
- Employee (EmpNumber, EmpFirstName, EmpLastName, CommissionRate, YrlySalary, DepartmentID, JobID)
- Invoice (InvNumber, InvDate, EmpNumber, InvAmount)
- InvoiceLine (InvLineNumber, InvNumber, ProductNumber, Quantity)
- Product (ProductNumber, ProductDescription, ProductCost)
- Department (DepartmentID, DepartmentDescription)
- Job (JobID, JobDescription)
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Design a query that will allow the finance department to determine the commissions paid to specific employees of the sales department for the month of December. Note: You will need to generate the tables described above (Employee, Invoice, InvoiceLine, Product, Department, and Job) in order to compare and validate your code. Validated query code must be part of your paper.
- Compare the code of the query you designed in Question one (1) to one that would show how much total compensation is paid to each employee for the same month.
- Determine and explain the factors necessary to ensure referential integrity.
- Create an object-oriented model to show how the tables are interrelated through the use of graphical tools. Make sure that you are able to show the relationship types such as 1:M, 1:1, or M:1. Additionally, remember to include the determined factors from the previous assignment requirement. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Identify which data components are the entities and attributes, and the relationship between each using an object representation diagram through the use of graphical tools. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Describe how Big Data could be used to assist in the productivity and forecasting of the organization’s products and resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the role of databases and database management systems in managing organizational data and information.
- Design and implement a database solution to solve a proposed business problem.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the strategic implications and management of database systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to the strategic planning for database systems using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.