PH 221 Grantham University Optical Fibers and Quantum Mechanics Discussion Writing Assignment Help. PH 221 Grantham University Optical Fibers and Quantum Mechanics Discussion Writing Assignment Help.
Optical fibers are made from glass or plastic and generally have an index of refraction of about 1.45. They are commonly used in telecommunications and computer networks.
Identify and describe a specific application for fiber optics? What kind of information can they transmit? What advantages do they have over other materials or technologies? Explain how optical fibers work and the role of total internal reflection of light within.
Quantum mechanics and the quantum model of the atom predict some really crazy effects. But they also affect our everyday lives, from atomic clocks and quantum computers to lasers, MRI and advanced encryption techniques.
Choose one example of a process or device that uses quantum mechanics and explain it in some detail. Provide links to quantum theory and its usefulness.
PH 221 Grantham University Optical Fibers and Quantum Mechanics Discussion Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
UC Text Mining Sentiment Analysis and Social Analytics Questions Computer Science Assignment Help
Chapter 7 – DQ #1-4
1. Explain the relationship among data mining, text mining, and sentiment analysis.
2. In your own words, define text mining, and discuss its most popular applications.
3. What does it mean to induce structure into text-based data? Discuss the alternative ways of inducing structure into them.
4. What is the role of NLP in text mining? Discuss the capabilities and limitations of NLP in the context of text mining.
Go to teradatauniversitynetwork.com(http://teradatauniversitynetwork.com/) and find the case study named “eBay Analytics.” Read the case carefully and extend your understanding of it by searching the Internet for additional information, and answer the case questions.
Internet exercise # 7
Go to kdnuggets.com. (https://www.kdnuggets.com/) Explore the sections on applications as well as software. Find names of at least three additional packages for data mining and text mining.
The above assignment should be submitted in one-word document. Include an APA cover page and a reference page.
Inquiries into Human Faculty and its Development Galton and Geitzsche Essay Humanities Assignment Help
please read the reading materials and write a two page essay about them. 2 p. min. double space. You are not obliged to use any outside literature. Simply write what the reading material is about. What’s going on there? Who is (if anyone) involved? What do you think the author is trying to say? Do you agree with him/her if yes/no why? What did/didn’t you like about it and why? You should make references to pages of the given book only. No need to mention the author or the title. Simply p. # in the text. What is the main point of Galton and Nietzsche. How do they see human progress? Do you agree with them and why?
ENG 111 NVCC How Do I Pick a Team & Becoming a Sports Fan Article Analysis Essay Humanities Assignment Help
The goal for your rough draft is to identify and explain the argument that the author is making in your chosen article.
One of the key directions of these assignments is often to avoid or minimize your summary – you are not writing a book report, but evaluating the author’s argument.
- Summarize: You will use your own words to explain clearly what the subject of the article is.
- You will explain the author’s thesis, purpose, and audience.
- Your summary is intended to help your audience understand this subject clearly and thoroughly,
- But the majority of your essay should concentrate on the analysis.
- Analyze: Next, you will explain the meaning of your chosen text.
- You will evaluate what happened and discuss whether it is good, bad, or both.
- How well the author conveys his or her intentions to the audience.
- Is the author convincing?
- What are the weaknesses?
Your essay final draft needs to be a minimum of 750 words.
Make sure you are uploading your drafts in the proof of process as you go.
Must be MLA first page format (Links to an external site.).
- Must have your chosen article listed in your works cited page and use in-text citations for any information you use from the article.
- Must include at least 2 outside sources from the Library Databases.
- Must include the 2 sources in the works cited page and use in-text citations for any information used.
- Must have a minimum of 3 sources in the works cited page: the chosen article and at least 2 library database sources.
Post University Clinical Child and Family Psychology Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
The Initial Intake Assessment and Family Therapy Models
Discussion question #1:
Intake and Referral
You are a family therapist conducting an initial intake with a family that includes the father, mother and two teen-aged children, one male and one female. They are self-referred and the only information made available prior to meeting with the family is that their teenage daughter has been arguing with her parents. What are some of the issues or areas of inquiry will you want to pursue with the family in the first 15 minutes of the session? In other words, how will you start the intake interview and what information will you attempt to gather? Be sure to list at least three questions you will ask the family and three behaviors you would look for when meeting with them at the intake session.
Discussion question #2:
Milan Systemic Model
Consider the Milan Systemic models of family therapy. What two aspects, principles, approaches or techniques of this model do you like the best? Why? What part of this model are you most likely to integrate into your own unique brand of family therapy? What aspect of this model are you least likely to incorporate into your approach to family therapy? Why?
Discussion question #3:
Strategic family therapy has been criticized for the ‘hands on’ and directive approach required by a counselor. Identify at least two specific referral issues/presenting problem(s) that might benefit from this approach and two specific referral issues/presenting problem(s) that would not benefit from this approach and outline why this might be the case. What ethical challenges could arise when utilizing standard Strategic interventions such as prescribing the symptoms, relabeling, and the use of paradox support and how would you address those ethical challenges?
CRJ211 Arizona State University Crime Scene Process Research Paper Writing Assignment Help
Crime Scene Processes Paper
Pick one (1) to three (3) crime scene processes that you have found interest in throughout the semester, and describe what they are, how to complete them, and the history behind them.
Some examples of processes include:
- Latent lift recovery using black powder
- Footwear comparative photography/casting
- Bloodstain pattern analysis
- Swabbing for possible biological evidence
- Trace collection
Go into as much detail as possible in not only how to collect the item of evidence, but what the history behind those types of evidence are. If you would like to collect a footwear impression, how could that evidence link someone to the crime? What scientific evidence shows that this evidence, or the way of collecting it, is effective?
Minimum 5 pages in APA format
Minimum 3 academic sources (not including the textbook)
- Academic sources include peer-reviewed journal articles. Nothing from wikipedia or news sites.
60 points – Content – One (1) to Three (3) processes and their descriptions in detail
10 points – APA format – Must adhere to APA formatting rules
10 points – Grammar – Must have little to no grammatical errors
10 points – References – Must have minimum of three (3) and be properly
documented in text
10 points – Organization – Must have a thesis statement and paragraphs must be in
an organized fashion that is easy to comprehend.
= 100 points
CRJ211 Arizona State University Crime Scene Process Research Paper Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Rasmussen College Evidence Based Practice & Hospital Readmission Rates Essay Health Medical Assignment Help
You are practicing on an acute care unit in a local hospital. During your recent shifts, you identified a practice problem that you would like to see changed. After discussing the issue with your direct supervisor and the Director of Nursing, they have asked that you research the current literature and propose an evidence-based practice solution to the identified practice problem.
From your work or clinical experience, identify a potential practice problem and formulate an evidence-based practice question. Prepare a proposal for an evidence-based practice solution that includes the following.
Describe a potential practice problem
Formulate an evidence-based practice question
Locate and review two current, peer-reviewed, research articles that address the identified clinical problem
Appraise research findings
Propose an evidence-based practice solution
CRJS 1001 Walden University Contemporary Criminal Justice Systems Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Diversion programs and specialized courts aim to treat and rehabilitate offenders rather than take them through the criminal court system. As noted in your reading, these programs involve offenders with drug addictions, mental health issues, and veteran status—and they are increasing in jurisdictions throughout the United States. But, how do the courts decide which offenders and which crimes qualify for diversion?
In this Discussion, you explore that decision by examining your own community for current or potential diversion practices.
By Day 3 of Week 5
- Identify a crime in your community that could be diverted, and explain why it’s a good candidate for diversion.
- Identify a crime in your community that is diverted but that you think should not be diverted. Explain why.
MGT 101 SEU Principles of Management Chipotle Change Management Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help
- Use only WORD format
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
- No Matching Ratio.
- Please read the attached file and see the pictures to answer the questions.
- Please read the case “Chipotle needs to change” on Page number 406, Chapter 10 “Organizational change and innovation” available in the textbook/e-textbook “Management: A Practical Approach” 9th edition by Kinicki, A., & Williams, B., And answer the following questions:
- Q1: What is the underlying problem in this case from CEO Brian Niccol’s perspective?
- Q2: What type of change Niccol need to inspire- reactive or proactive? Explain
- Q3: Using Fig 10.1 on page 380, describe what forces for change exist both inside and outside Chipotle.
- Q4: Utilize Lewin’s change model (Fig 10.2 on page 384) as a blueprint and describe how Niccol can inspire change at Chipotle?
Acaydia School of Aesthetics Local Agency Special Needs Resource Handout Presentation Humanities Assignment Help
Activity- Local Agency Special Needs Resource Handout.
Students will need to create a local agency handout for their future families on one topic of special needs/care for their children with Autism.We are on Chapter 11 Please include the book Sorte, J., Daeschel. I., & Amador. C. (2016). Nutrition, health, and safety for young children: Promoting wellness. (3rd Ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, Inc. Please also include APA intext citations from this book only. the book is attached. Do not use other sources. The book is attached.
Create a handout flyer with AT LEAST TWO local Victorville,and Apple Valley Ca (High Desert ONLY) agencies that serve children with Autism both must serve the same condition Autism. For each agency student must address the following informative information:
- State the name of the agency
- Phone number
- Hours of operation
- Services the agency provides
The 2 agencies that serve autism children in the high desert are Autism Behavior Services in victorville ,and leafwing center in apple valley,california
Remember to make it visually appealing. Be creative- make it fun! Think about if you would want to read it (if you were a parent)?
- Must include the 2 sources in the works cited page and use in-text citations for any information used.