phi writing how you apply your major in this paper (my major is finance ) Writing Assignment Help. phi writing how you apply your major in this paper (my major is finance ) Writing Assignment Help.
Guidelines for the Short Final Paper
Content: The content of the paper will center on the three acts of the mind.
Subject Matter: Considering your major, or a contemplated major, relate the three acts of the
mind to either 1) the process of learning your major, or, 2) how you will use the principles you
have learned in your major in performing the duties of your job on a daily basis
Evaluation: This instructor expects that the writing done in this course will meet certain
standards. Students will incorporate Standard English usage, punctuation, grammar, and the
like. Do not use slang terms or the “Urban Dictionary.” No text or IM abbreviations are to be
I will look for The Three Acts of the Mind – Simple Apprehension, Judgment, and Reasoning to
be used, and used correctly. If they are not, appropriate deductions will be made.
The applicable sections of the Writing Intensive Course grading rubric will be used for the final
paper. This rubric follows.
Length: The paper must have at least 2 pages minimum, and not more than 3 pages maximum
of body text. Word-process the paper in Times New Roman Font, which will produce 21 – 22
lines of body text per page. This means that there must be from 40 to 44 lines minimum to 60
to 66 lines maximum of body text in the paper.
Format: This paper must be double-spaced throughout. If there are blank lines, they will not
count toward meeting the length requirement. I will count lines if the paper appears to be
short! You can use APA or MLA to document your sources. Sources should include Kreeft’s
Socratic Logic, and at least one other outside source. Students may quote and cite Professor
Porter’s handouts for a second source
phi writing how you apply your major in this paper (my major is finance ) Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Finance case study Business Finance Assignment Help
Minimum of 1200 word count with APA format and 3 scholarly references and in text citations. One is the book which will be uploaded. The case study this is referencing is on page 32 and the case study must be used, cited, and referenced. 3 questions each must have their own reference and citations.
Kapoor, J., Dlabay, L., & Hughes, R., (2014). Personal Finance, (11th Ed.). McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
1. For each situation, identify the main financial planning issues that need to be addressed.
2. What additional information would you like to have before recommending actions in each situation?
3. Based on the information provided and your assessment of the situation, what actions would you recommend for the Blakes, Patrick, and Nina?
week 9 visual and sports Writing Assignment Help
What are the sociological effects of teaching boys to create a “guise” in order to become tough “guys?”
Choose one character from the novel and relate it to EITHER the stages of the hero’s journey, the tragic hero, arete, vices OR virtues, which are all topics that we have encountered this term. Select one character from another work we have studied this term, and explain similarities and differences between the two in terms of your discussion of the first character. Be sure to respond to at least two of your classmates.
Consider the list of quotes from The Art of Fielding that is provided for you on this page. Choose three quotes from this list and explain where each one comes from (the chapter in which it is found, who is involved in the scene where the quote appears and what is happening). Most importantly explain the significance of the quote within the larger context of the themes or ideas developed in the novel. For example,If one of the quotes was “Henry wasn’t going to admit it any more that he was going to argue with it,” and I selected that quote, I would note that it is found in Ch. 76 when Henry wakes up in the hospital after the team wins the championship because Henry was hit by a ball to get on base and scored the winning run despite very serious injuries. I would then connect the quote to the conflict of Henry vs, Schwartz and Henry vs. himself. Of course, I would elaborate with direct references to the story in order to develop my point that his particular scene is the beginning of the resolution of those conflict.
SWOT for Management, Mentoring, and Nursing Health Medical Assignment Help
Topic 1: Peer Evaluations
In this week’s discussion, you will be assigned a EBP by the instructor. You will perform a SWOT analysis on this peer’s Evidence-Based Practice Project (EBP) and post your analysis in the Discussion Board.
SWOT for Management, Mentoring, and Nursing
SWOT analysis is a process that can provide evidence of what is effective and what is not in clinical systems, procedures, or interventions. SWOT can be quite useful not only in planning projects, but also evaluating them.
Definitions of SWOT
- Strengths – Internal factors that are likely to have a positive effect or facilitate in achieving the project’s objectives
- Weaknesses – Internal factors that are likely to have a negative effect or facilitate in achieving the project’s objectives
- Opportunities – External Factors that are likely to have a positive effect on achieving or exceeding the project goals
- Threats – External Factors and conditions that are likely to have a negative effect on achieving the objectives, or making the objective redundant or unachievable
Essay Response Rubric for the Analytical Essay Assignment Writing Assignment Help
HST 1410 Analytical Essay Prompt & Rubric:
In a well-written, well-organized, 1750-2000-word essay (approximately 7-8 pages), answer the following question:
Looking at the time period of 1820- 1860, describe how expansionism and sectionalism in the antebellum United States divided the nation and led to the Civil War.
(To assist with writing your assignment look at such major events as the Missouri Compromise of 1820 as being of the first manifestations of growing sectionalism; the impact of Manifest Destiny ideology on American attitudes towards expansionism; the rise of aggressive expansionism in the Democratic Party and the rise of the Free Soil movement, as they relate to Texas and Oregon in particular; the origins of the Mexican War; the immediate impact of the Mexican War on the question of slavery in the territories; the failure of the Compromise of 1850 to settle the question of slavery in the territories; the Kansas-Nebraska controversy and the breakdown of the two-party system; the Dred Scott decision and the irreconcilable views of north and south towards slavery; and the sectional nature of the Republican Party and Southern attitudes towards it. Many of these issues are discussed in the textbook in chapters 11 through 14. Also to be noted you do not have to touch on all of these topics, but look at least 5 of this major events mentioned above).
Additional instructions for the assignment:
- Essays must be double-spaced and written in 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Consult the rubric provided to you by your instructor for detailed information on how this essay will be evaluated and graded.
- Only use those materials approved for use in this class (i.e., the class textbook). Books and articles are permitted. Any books or articles used for this assignment have to have an author. Use at least 3 different sources for this assignment. Please refrain from using random online sources, ESPECIALLY WIKIPEDIA.
- Be sure you cite your sources in your essay when appropriate.
- Include a Works Cite Page.
- I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS ASSIGNMENT LATE
- DO NOT PLAGARIZED
Essay Response Rubric for the Analytical Essay Assignment
A+ to A- Essay
B to B- Essay
C to C- Essay
D to F Essay
Introductory Paragraph and Thesis Statement
The introductory paragraph provides a context for the essay, garners the reader’s attention, and contains a clearly stated and well-developed thesis statement. Moreover, the thesis identifies the question and evaluates the relevance of the issue addressed in the essay prompt.
The introductory paragraph contains a thesis statement. However, it provides little context for the essay and does little to explicitly garner the reader’s attention.
The introductory paragraph has an under-developed thesis statement and basically just re-states the essay prompt.
The introductory paragraph merely paraphrases the essay prompt and/or does not have a thesis.
Supporting Details and Analysis—Tells WHY the Thesis Is Correct and WHY Readers Should Agree
The essay clearly demonstrates a grasp of the subject matter in that it substantially utilizes and analyzes at least 3 relevant and specific supports to effectively defend the thesis. Moreover, the essay contains no to only a minor error in fact and/or function, and it meets the required word-number for the assignment.
The essay utilizes at least 3 relevant and specific supports in defending the thesis. However, the analysis could be broader and deeper. And, it meets the required word-number for the assignment.
The essay offers at least 2 relevant and specific supports. The essay contains factual information, but lacks much analysis. And/or, it is under the required word-number for the assignment.
The essay contains over-generalizations and/or little to no analysis. The essay demonstrates little depth and/or limited clarity about chronological history. It may also be under the required word-number for the assignment.
Organization and Citations
The essay contains a clearly defined and organized introduction, body paragraph(s), and conclusion. Each body paragraph has effective transitions and begins with a topic sentence. The essay properly cites 3 or more sources. Moreover, the essay is engagingly written.
The essay is fairly well-organized and properly cites 3 or more distinct sources from the course readings. However, the essay could be more engaging.
The essay lacks effective transitions between paragraphs and engagement. And/or, it cites 2 or more sources, but they are not necessarily from the course readings.
The essay is disorganized and/or only properly cites 1 or fewer sources.
Voice, Grammar, Punctuation, and Capitalization
The essay is written in the third person (unless otherwise directed), follows proper rules of grammar, punctuation, and capitalization, and/or there is no more than 1 typo. Moreover, the essay is submitted on time.
The essay is written in the third person (unless otherwise directed), contains minor errors in grammar, punctuation, and/or capitalization. There are 2 minor typos. Moreover, it is on time.
The essay might be written in the first person (when not explicitly directed to do so), contains significant errors in grammar, punctuation, and/or capitalization. There are 3 typos. Additionally, it is on time.
The essay might be written in the first person, (when not explicitly directed to do so). It consistently breaks rules of grammar, punctuation, and/or capitalization. There are 4 or more typos. Or, it is late or not properly submitted.
review of factorials Writing Assignment Help
review of factorials
Application: A review of factorial designs, including
identification of design, between- and within-subjects factors, number
of participants required, main effects, and interactions.
Please answer each question thoroughly (generally, 2-3 sentences each).
Other Pointers: Be evaluative and critical.
Not all theories are equally convincing, nor are all studies
methodologically sound. Tell when you think specific theories or studies
have problems. Don’t be uncritically accepting of what you read.
2 × 2 factorials: children with autism
Researchers were interested in better understanding how children with
autism see and understand the world. Participants included children
diagnosed with autism and typically developing children, who were all
approximately the same age. All children were presented with several
different stimuli on a large computer screen for up to one minute. The
stimuli were both social (i.e., people’s faces) and nonsocial (inanimate
objects). The percentage of time children spent looking at the two
types of stimuli were recorded (ranging from zero to 100). The results
are presented below:
Variable 2: stimulus type
Variable 1: diagnosis
- What type of factorial design is this (independent groups, repeated measures, or mixed)?
- Given your response above, at least how many participants will need
to be recruited if the researchers want to have 30 observations per
- How many hypotheses or research questions are the researchers
asking, given the factorial design of the study? What are the questions?
- Is there a main effect for variable 1: diagnosis? If so, describe it below.
- Is there a main effect for variable 2: stimulus type? If so, describe it below.
- Is there an interaction between stimulus type and diagnosis? If so, describe it below.
Please include a reference page in APA format
Submission: Your paper will be submitted via
the Assignment feature in Webcourses. When you submit your assignment it
will immediately be run through Turnitin.com, an automated system that
instructors can use to quickly and easily compare each student’s
assignment with billions of web sites, as well as an enormous database
of student papers that grows with each submission. Turnitin will send me
a report that states if and how another author’s work was used in the
assignment. That is, it checks for plagiarism. As stated in the Course Policies plagiarism is a violation of the Golden Rule and is therefore completely unacceptable. Thus any plagiarized work will result in a 0 for that Assignment. This assignment will not be dropped from the calculation of your overall course grade.
Any direct quotation MUST be placed within quotes and
cited. Citing alone does not make it not plagiarized! As I am not
allowing ANY quotation this should not even be an issue!
Citing merely tells the reader where the information is coming
from – using direct quotations “” tells the reader it is a direct quote
from someone else. Why is this important? Well
chiefly, it’s not your words or work. Secondly, if you have the reader
feels the information is wrong they can seek out the original source to
verify that information a) wasn’t taken out of context or b) is indeed
Remember, you are typically better off loosing points for having nothing in your own words that plagiarizing someone else.
Course policy is that any plagiarism results in an automatic 0 on the assignment.
University policy is that this is a violation of the university honor code and as such must be reported!!!
So please do NOT plagiarize!
I have a have a guide for you at: Plagiarism & Citing
review of factorials Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
respond to two posts Business Finance Assignment Help
to screener.finance.yahoo.com/funds.html. Describe the constraints that
you would impose when selecting funds. Impose those constraints on the
category, past performance, ratings, and other characteristics, and then
allow the screener to screen the mutual funds for you. List one or more
mutual funds that satisfied your criteria.
constraints I placed when searching funds changed a couple of times
when I was searching, but I was looking for affordable prices with
potential for growth. The constraints wound up being 3 star and 4 star
ratings, the intraday price is less than $15, and percent change is less
than 3%. One of the mutual funds that showed was Templeton Global Bond
R6 (FBNRX). I chose this fund mainly because I was looking at trend
charts and trying to find one that was on a downward trend in recent
months with a potential for growth in future years. This one seemed like
a fit, and also had a beta of -0.36 and a yield of 4.34%.
Student B Post：
The constraints that I would impose are:
1. Fund Family: American Funds and JPMorgan
2. Turnover Ratio: Between 30 to 50
3. Morningstar Performance Rating Overall: 4 and 5 stars
4. Market Capital Value – Long: Greater than 100,000$
5. Fund Net Assets: Greater than 1,000,000$
6. Initial Minimum Investment: 10,000$
The result shows that there are three funds matches all the constraints:
1. American Funds Washington Mutual R1
2. American Funds Washington Mutual 529C
3. American Funds Washington Mutual 529E
Pleaae submit your responses in 2 different files.
Case Study 1: Statistical Thinking in Health Care Mathematics Assignment Help
Case Study 1: Statistical Thinking in Health Care
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
Read the following case study.
Davis had just completed an intensive course in Statistical Thinking
for Business Improvement, which was offered to all employees of a large
health maintenance organization. There was no time to celebrate,
however, because he was already under a lot of pressure. Ben works as a
pharmacist’s assistant in the HMO’s pharmacy, and his manager, Juan de
Pacotilla, was about to be fired. Juan’s dismissal appeared to be
imminent due to numerous complaints, and even a few lawsuits over
inaccurate prescriptions. Juan now was asking Ben for his assistance in
trying to resolve the problem, preferably yesterday!
“Ben, I really need your help! If I can’t show some major improvement or at least a solid plan by next month, I’m history.”
“I’ll be glad to help, Juan, but what can I do? I’m just a pharmacist’s assistant.”
don’t care what your job title is; I think you’re just the person who
can get this done. I realize I’ve been too far removed from day-to-day
operations in the pharmacy, but you work there every day. You’re in a
much better position to find out how to fix the problem. Just tell me
what to do, and I’ll do it.”
“But what about the statistical consultant you hired to analyze the data on inaccurate prescriptions?”
to be honest, I’m really disappointed with that guy. He has spent two
weeks trying to come up with a new modeling approach to predict weekly
inaccurate prescriptions. I tried to explain to him that I don’t want to
predict the mistakes, I want to eliminate them! I don’t think I got
through, however, because he said we need a month of additional data to
verify the model, and then he can apply a new method he just read about
in a journal to identify ‘change points in the time series,’ whatever
that means. But get this, he will only identify the change points and
send me a list; he says it’s my job to figure out what they mean and how
to respond. I don’t know much about statistics — the only thing I
remember from my course in college is that it was the worst course I
ever took– but I’m becoming convinced that it actually doesn’t have
much to offer in solving real problems. You’ve just gone through this
statistical thinking course, though, so maybe you can see something I
can’t. To me, statistical thinking sounds like an oxymoron. I realize
it’s a long shot, but I was hoping you could use this as the project you
need to officially complete the course.”
“I see your point,
Juan. I felt the same way, too. This course was interesting, though,
because it didn’t focus on crunching numbers. I have some ideas about
how we can approach making improvements in prescription accuracy, and I
think this would be a great project. We may not be able to solve it
ourselves, however. As you know, there is a lot of finger-pointing going
on; the pharmacists blame sloppy handwriting and incomplete
instructions from doctors for the problem; doctors blame pharmacy
assistants like me who actually do most of the computer entry of the
prescriptions, claiming that we are incompetent; and the assistants tend
to blame the pharmacists for assuming too much about our knowledge of
medical terminology, brand names, known drug interactions, and so on.”
“It sounds like there’s no hope, Ben!”
wouldn’t say that at all, Juan. It’s just that there may be no quick
fix we can do by ourselves in the pharmacy. Let me explain how I’m
thinking about this and how I would propose attacking the problem using
what I just learned in the statistical thinking course.”
G. C. Britz, D. W. Emerling, L. B. Hare, R. W. Hoerl, & J. E. Shade.
“How to Teach Others to Apply Statistical Thinking.” Quality Progress
(June 1997): 67–80.
Assuming the role of Ben Davis, write a three to four (3-4) page
paper in which you apply the approach discussed in the textbook to this
problem. You’ll have to make some assumptions about the processes used
by the HMO pharmacy. Also, please use the Internet and / or Strayer LRC
to research articles on common problems or errors that pharmacies face.
Your paper should address the following points:
- Develop a process map about the prescription filling process for
HMO’s pharmacy, in which you specify the key problems that the HMO’s
pharmacy might be experiencing. Next, use the supplier, input, process
steps, output, and customer (SIPOC) model to analyze the HMO pharmacy’s
- Analyze the process map and SIPOC model to identify possible main
root causes of the problems. Next, categorize whether the main root
causes of the problem are special causes or common causes. Provide a
rationale for your response.
- Suggest the main tools that you would use and the data that you
would collect in order to analyze the business process and correct the
problem. Justify your response.
- Propose one (1) solution to the HMO pharmacy’s on-going problem(s)
and propose one (1) strategy to measure the aforementioned solution.
Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.
Personality Theory Humanities Assignment Help
[WLOs: 2, 3, 4, 5] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
For your Final Paper, you will identify and synthesize the concepts and constructs of personality theory that you find to be the most accurate and appropriate in explaining personality and development.
Throughout the course, you have engaged, probed, picked apart, and evaluated the thinking of a large number of theorists who wrote during different historical periods from different disciplinary, paradigmatic, and ideological perspectives. Based on different realms of human experience, the theorists moved toward a fundamental understanding of a single topic and fundamental question: What is the human personality, and, more generally, what makes us what we are as individuals and as a species?
You have already begun this task by identifying what you feel are the most compelling concepts in the first four of the seven theoretical models covered in the course during the Week 3 Primary Concepts assignment. You will continue that process in the first part of this Personality Theory Final Paper by identifying what you find to be the most compelling concepts in the remaining three models. Then you will continue that assessment by synthesizing the concepts of personality that
- Best explain the roles of heredity and environment.
- Provide the best means of assessing personality.
- Provide the best theoretical explanation for your personal journey of personality development.
- Provide the most useful applications for you as a scholar and professional.
Your paper should be organized according to the following scheme, with sections organized under the following APA-formatted headings. Address the following specifications for each heading. (For instructions on writing proper headings and other document elements, see the Ashford University Writing Center’s APA Style Elements (Links to an external site.).)
In your paper, include the following:
Start your paper with a general, academic introduction to the topic of theories of personality.
- Explain what you plan to cover and the direction your paper will take.
In Week 3, you identified what you considered to be the most important concepts from the psychodynamic, the neurobiological, the cognitive, and the trait models of personality. In this section of the Final Paper, you will present a concept from each of the remaining three models—behavioral, interpersonal, and self-psychology models.
For each of these three concepts:
- Apply a proper APA heading to separate the section.
- Describe the concept.
- Identify the theorist associated with the concept.
- Provide a rationale for why the selected concept is the most applicable from that model.
Keep in mind that the object of this assignment is to identify and discuss a specific concept from each model and not to focus on just one model or provide overviews of the models per se.
The Roles of Heredity and Environment
In this class, we have explored the roles heredity, the environment, and epigenetics play in the development of personality. In this section,
- Synthesize your views on how heredity and the environment affect personality development.
Assessment in Personality Theory
In this section, reflect on the various methods for assessing personality that have been presented in this course, and select one that you feel is most useful.
- Describe briefly the assessment method that you believe is most useful in assessing personality.
- Justify your selection of this method.
In this section of the paper, reflect on your personality and address the following items:
- Identify which of the seven models best explains your developmental journey.
- Provide at least one specific example of an element or elements of your personality that are explained by your selected model.
In this section, consider how you can use the knowledge from this course as a professional, addressing the following item:
- Explain how you can use the knowledge you have gained about personality development to help achieve your career goals.
Provide a brief conclusion, addressing the following:
- Summarize the ideas presented in your synthesis of, and reflection on, personality theory.
The Personality Theory Final Paper
- Must be nine to ten double-spaced pages or slides in length (not including title and references pages) and must use proper APA headings with all document and citation formatting according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources in addition to the course text and other required sources to support your conclusions, including at least one scholarly source for each substantive section.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the library research required for this assignment, view this Ashford University Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the Ashford University Library and the research process and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Strategic Management – Reply to Peer’s Discussion Question W5 Business Finance Assignment Help
I have to reply to 2 peer’s post. Please find the attachment of both peers reply. Please compose reply for both posts in the attached documents.
Each response should be minimum of 150 words excluding reference.
Forums Guidelines Criteria
Quality Guidelines (50%):
Participation Guidelines (30%):
Clarity, Organization & Professionalism Guidelines (20%):
https://anyessayhelp.com/for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.