Physics 123 Science Assignment Help. Physics 123 Science Assignment Help.
I need 2 separate papers. Font 12, double-spaced. Paper 1 (one-page) is already done and I will attach it below so you can have a look at what write Paper 2 and 3 goes along with it. So in short, I need Paper 2 and 3, and Paper 2 and 3 should be done within 3 days from now on.
Topic: What, if anything, should be our primary focus in addressing climate change
Paper 1 (one-page): For your final paper, you will need to analyze many aspects of your topic, including global implications. For the current assignment, you need to find an article focused on some global aspect of your topic, and write a one-page analysis of the article and how it relates to your topic (give the reference to the article in your write-up). Do not be overly generalized, but rather look for an article that addresses some specific issues of your topic related to impacts or concerns related to specific countries or regions of the world beyond the United States. In particular, try to identify issues/views that are shared between other countries and the US on the topic as well as issues/views that are quite different between other countries and the US. Discuss why you think there are the similarities and differences (back your thoughts up with specific information). Speak to how much you think the global aspects of the issue impact decisions that are made, and how much you feel most Americans understand and/or care about these issues.
Paper 2 (one-page): For your final paper, you will be required to include a quantitative analysis of your topic. For the current assignment, you are to find an article that looks at one or more quantitative aspects related to your topic and write a one page analysis of it (give the reference to the paper in your write-up; note you should not use the same article as you used for paper 1, though for your final paper you can of course use both). The article should include at least some data given in the form of a chart and/or table, not just some data included in the text. Give a careful analysis of the data—what specific argument is the data being used to make, what conclusions can be drawn from it, and can you identify limitations and/or strengths of the data given. State what impacts the data has on the argument you wish to make in your paper. Does the data given help lead to a clear conclusion, or is there anything unclear in the data (state specific examples)?
Paper 3 (Final paper) : Write a 7-10 page final paper (don’t try to just stretch to 7 pages by using big margins, big fonts, big line spacing, etc.—if they don’t look full, they aren’t—stick to 1″ margins, no bigger than 12 point font— use Times New Roman, double-spacing, and no extra space between sections). You can use figures, tables, charts, etc. as appropriate, but don’t overdo it and keep the sizes of these reasonable—I primarily want text discussing your issue. You need a MINIMUM of six GOOD references—good references can be textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, or articles from reputable newspapers (if in doubt if a source will count towards your six, you can always ask). You are encouraged to use more than six, and can use sources that would not qualify as “good” as long as they are in addition to the six mentioned above. Make sure you reference all material you take from the sources properly (I do not care if you use APA, AIP, or any other accepted style for your citations, but be consistent). If you are not sure of how to cite material or have any questions, ask. Please note that except for certain very powerful quotations by a famous expert, you should avoid using direct quotes and instead paraphrase the material, but realize that you still cite paraphrased material just as you would a direct quotation. Note that your citation list does not count towards the 7-10 page count. Second, what you should include: You are to do a critical analysis of the topic you presented in assignment 1 (and followed up on in assignments 2 and 3). Please use the feedback I give you on those assignments to try to improve your final term paper product. You should be addressing a topic that is in some way related to one of the sections from this course, and try to answer an open-ended question that you have posed. Your paper should include at a minimum the following sections—( 1) a global analysis, in which you explore details of how global issues affect your topic, how it varies between countries, cultures, etc., and how the global nature of the topic influences your analysis; this can be an expansion from your assignment 2, but should draw on more references and be more developed; (2) a quantitative analysis, in which you look at quantitative data related to your topic to try to back up your arguments; you should analyze data, charts, and tables presented in your articles, as well as give at least one chart and/or table in the paper which you create (not to be directly copied from a source); this can be an expansion from your paper 2, but should draw on more references and be more developed; (3) a discussion of more than one possible answer to your question, in which you look at arguments for and against the point you are trying to make based on facts from your sources; this section should include elements of the discussion from the global and quantitative analyses sections—the paper should flow and be tied together rather than a collection of disconnected pieces; and (4) a conclusion in which you make a final argument as to why you feel your answer to the question is correct based on points you’ve made from your source material. Remember, this paper is to be making a persuasive argument based on factual material gained from sources. Try to make it interesting, educational, and convincing. Make the paper logical and clear.
Physics 123 Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
entrepreneurship salad bar report, analysis of a business opportunity, and concluding with an objective recommendation Business Finance Assignment Help
- Apply the approaches, techniques and teaching tools taught in the module to the business you chose in the first weeks of the module, produce a 3500 word feasibility report, which analyses and makes recommendations on the feasibility of your business. The word count excludes Highlights, tables, Eureka, the bibliography, and appendix.
- The report should start with the Highlights, and end with the recommendation and a eureka reflective discussion.
- Highlights should comprise circa 400 words of conclusions from each part of the Mullins adapted model.
- Recommendation should reflect the conclusions of each part of the analysis. The recommendation need not be positive, i.e. the business is not feasible because….., and above all should reflect the conclusions of the report. Qualified and partial recommendations are the norm.
- Eureka should comprise circa 200 words and describe how the module has influenced your thinking on business, and which particular moment in at least one of the seminars or lectures helped formulate your new thinking!
- The report should also include a bibliography (see later) and appendices.
- Within the report, the analysis should systematically (rather than randomly) follow structure of the Mullins adapted model (2018), i.e. macro market, macro industry, micro market, micro industry, and cash and risk. In keeping with business and academic convention, the cash should include a copy of the cashflow.
- All of each of the tools need not be included in the report, provided they are included in the appendix and referenced in the report, e.g. (see appendix 2).
- The teacher is particularly interested in the following:
- Clear understanding of each of the taught tools etc, how they work, their inputs and outputs, and how each relates to the other teachings.
- Comprehensive and primary research appropriately collected (by the student), and secondary research from reputable sources.
- Consistent and clear labelling indicating each part of the Mullins adapted model.
- Appropriate use of all models, frameworks and tools taught during the module.
- Comprehensiveness analysis and clear conclusions.
- Recommendations qualified by insightful comments, showing mature and objective analysis
- Short paragraphs in which to express the analysis and conclusions, comprising circa six lines, for instance comprising two juxtaposed points, and a conclusion.
- Quotations from the core text, and from any other author cited in the module.
- Graphs, illustrations, and tables that add to the analysis and conclusions, each referenced.
- The student should also consult the rubric.
- At least 20# references in the bibliography.
- Referencing is important in all academic and business report, and therefore the following should be cited:
- Mullins as the author of the core text.
- All authors of tools and frameworks taught in the module.
- The student as researcher.
- The report must be submitted by the deadline as published in moodle. Failure to submit will result in a resit
- Resits are conducted the following term from the one the student studied, and marks and submissions are guided by university rules.
- The expected structure of the report is:
- Cover page
- Macro market
- Macro industry
- Micro market
- Micro industry
BAM312- Business Communications: 4 essays Business Finance Assignment Help
Hello, I am requesting assistance with writing four (4) essays that are 400-500 words each, APA Style with at least one reference. Below you will see the essay choices under each unit. Any other questions I can answer or the following are instructions. Thanks.
Each unit examination includes a written component. The writing assignments give students the opportunity to demonstrate a level of subject mastery beyond the objective unit examinations, which reflects his/her ability to analyze, synthesize, evaluate and apply his/ her knowledge.
Writing assignments are judged on the quality of the response. Word count is NOT one of the criteria that is used in assigning points to writing assignments. However, students who are successful in earning the maximum number of points tend to submit writing assignments that are 400-500 words (1-2 pages) per question.
All work must be free of any form of plagiarism. Put written answers into your own words. Do not simply cut and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook.
Plagiarism consists of taking and using the ideas, writings or inventions of another, without giving credit to that person and presenting it as one’s own. This is an offense that the university takes very seriously. An example of a correctly prepared written response may be found by visiting the Coast Connection student portal. You can nd this in the portal by clicking on Student Resources and thenWriting Basics.
The majority of your response should be your own original writing based on what you have learned from the textbook. However, students may also use outside materials if applicable. Be sure to provide a citation and a reference for any materials used, including the required textbook. The following points are designed to help you understand how to provide proper citations and references for your work:
•Sources are listed in two places.
The first, a citation, is briefly listed within your answer. This includes identifying information that directs the reader to your list of references at the end of your writing assignment.
The second, a reference, is at the end of your work in the list of references section.
All sources cited should follow APA style and provide enough identifying information so that the reader can access the original material.
Please utilize/reference the following textbook:
Business Communication Today
Courtland L. Bovee and John V. Thill, 2016
- Please answer ONE of the following:
1. Explain the difference between an ethical dilemma and an ethical lapse.
2. When doing business in other cultures, what are some strategies you can use to promote effective intercultural communication?
3. Describe ve techniques you can use to compose effective messages for mobile devices.
- Please answer ONE of the following:
- Give at least three examples of how podcasts could replace more traditional message formats in business.
- Identify and discuss several points that writers must understand before they can be effective wiki collaborators.
- Why is it important for visuals and text to work together closely in business documents? Identify four techniques you can use to integrate text and visuals successfully.
- Please answer ONE of the following:
- Why are appreciation messages important? What should they include?
- Why is it especially important in marketing and sales messages to avoid implying offers or promises you cannot fulfill?
- Describe the circumstances in which the yardstick approach would be particularly useful for organizing your proposal, and provide an example of a report that would benefit from this organizational approach.
- Please answer ONE of the following:
- What is a request for proposals (RFP)?
- Explain the content and function of the three types of navigation and support slides.
- Describe at least three common employment messages that follow an interview.
Quiz -Theory-based Confidence intervals categorical variable Mathematics Assignment Help
Use p^=137291≈0.47 to answer the following questions.
Is the theory-based approach valid for this study?
Assignment 3 pages minimum Writing Assignment Help
This week you are a change member of a special interest group or a change agent for the people!
In the state in which you live, you need to take your case to the State Legislative chamber for a hearing where people such as yourself go and testify in person about what change they want to make. (social change). Example: Special interest groups fought for handicap parking spaces, handicap entry onto pavements and into buildings. Women’s Rights groups fought for the right to vote, have bank accounts, get equal pay, get maternity leave, etc.
Use the form in the reading section for this week (Legislative Testimony.doc.). You will have to retype it to fit the case you want to make in Legislative Hall in your state, but please use the format on the form.
You can add a Power Point to make your case stronger (to argue your point). This part is your choice.
This should be fun…use something you are passionate about making a change for that would benefit your clients you work with or less fortunate people in general, or working people. Put on your critical thinking cap 🙂
Please read the following chapter in your text:
Chapter 9: Culturally Competent helping.
Please review the following resources before completing this week’s assignments:
- National Immigration Law Center – Immigration Enforcement (Links to an external site.)
- What Every Social Worker Should Know About Immigration Law (Links to an external site.)
- Physician Assisted Suicide, Death and Dying in Social Work (Links to an external site.)
- Civil Rights And Social Work (Links to an external site.)
- Ethical Standards for Human Services Professionals (Links to an external site.)
- Cultural Sensitivity in Delivery of Social Services
summery chapter 14 Business Finance Assignment Help
Write a two page paper in regarding what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding after reading the Chapter 14: Quality Planning attached along with the question. Define and describe what you thought was worthy of your understanding in half a page, and then explain why you felt it was important, how you will use it, and/or how important it is in project planning.
1.Every paper typed in this course should be in APA formatting (title page, reference page, NO abstract page, in-text citations, running head, page numbers, Times New Roman 12 font, 1 inch margins, double-spacing, etc…).
2.References (this does not count toward the required paper length).
3. Book is attached along with the question and only refer the chapter 14 in it.
summery chapter 14 Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Response needed Humanities Assignment Help
for this assignment follow the instructions >
1. Complete the temperament rating chart on yourself (click on the green link below).
2. After you complete the rating chart for yourself. Complete it again – but this time do the scoring for someone who just annoys the heck out of you. Mark how you think they will have scored. This other person can be anyone – friend, ex friend, significant other, ex significant other – even one of your children 🙂 Just because they annoy you does not mean that you love them any less 🙂
3. Now compare your scores and discuss how you two are alike or different. Why do you think he/she annoys you so? (You do not need to submit the actual charts to the discussion board; however, you must discuss your findings in detail).
ACG 4651: Auditing Business Finance Assignment Help
This week’s homework is a mix of questions from the book and an essay question. Work is to be prepared in APA format and all content must be your own. Any sources used must be referenced and cited per APA requirements (this includes using quotation marks for direct quotes).
- Compare and contrast traditional auditors’ legal responsibilities to clients and third-party users under common low. How has that law changed in recent years?
- Is the auditor’s liability affected if the third party was unknown rather than known? Explain
- What is the auditor’s responsibility for obtaining an understanding of internal control? How does that responsibility differ for audits of public and nonpublic companies?
- State the six transaction-related audit objectives.
- Explain the importance of proper credit approval for sales. What effect do adequate controls in the credit function have on the auditor’s evidence accumulation?
- Distinguish between the sales journal and the accounts receivable master file. What type of information is recorded in each and how do these accounting records relate?
- State what is meant by a representative sample and explain its importance in sampling audit populations.
- Explain the major difference between statistical and nonstatistical sampling. What are the three main parts of statistical and nonstatistical methods?
- Suppose that the accounting manager of a firm you are auditing is suspected of manipulating sales and collection transactions to make earnings and receivable payments look higher than they are. What kinds of evidence will your audit look for? Suppose that this accounting manager wanted sales to appear lower in order to reduce tax expenses. What kinds of evidence will your audit look for in this case?
Theories of Personality Humanities Assignment Help
I have 4 personality theory summaries due by Saturday April 4, 2020. They are 4 pages each
1. summary Carl Rogers Theory of Personality
2. summary Skinner Theory of Personality
3. Summary A. Bandura Theory of Personality
4. Summary Systems Comparison paper (6 pages; compare these systems: Carl Rogers Theory of Personality & Abraham Maslow Theory of Personality
They all should include:
II. MAJOR LEADER(S):
III. THEORY OF PSYCHOPATHOLOGY (WHAT GOES WRONG)
IV. THEORY OF BALANCED HEALTH (WHAT GOES RIGHT)
V. ASSESSMENT METHOD
VI. TREATMENT METHOD
VII. MECHANISM (The “HOW”) OF CHANGE
References (should be new 7th edition apa style citation)
Care plan using a cardiovascular case study Health Medical Assignment Help
This is a major academic care plan. Please see attached a copy of the original case study, a copy of my answers for the case study and the rubric that you need to use as a guideline explaining the requirement for the care plan.
Display all medical diagnoses in a circle at the center of your map.
Display all nursing diagnoses in boxes around the circle.
Be sure to include relevant data to support the relationship
among the primary and secondary diagnoses.
This should include lab data, pharmacology, and assessment data.
Use arrows to show relationships among the diagnosis
Pages could be 8-9 pages as long as all parts of the rubric are completed.