play a clinician and diagnose fictitious individuals with mental disorders, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help. play a clinician and diagnose fictitious individuals with mental disorders, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help.
In this week’s activity you will have an opportunity to play a clinician and diagnose fictitious individuals with mental disorders. Please answer the questions below;
- Susan, a college student, is anxious whenever she must speak. Her anxiety motivates her to prepare meticulously and rehearse material again and again. Is Susan’s reaction normal, or does she have an anxiety disorder? Explain the criteria you used in arriving at your answer.
- In recent years, several best-selling books have argued that most emotional problems can be traced to an unhappy or traumatic childhood (an abusive or dysfunctional family, “toxic” parents, suppression of the “inner child”). What are two possible benefits of focusing on childhood as the time when emotional problems originate, and what are two possible drawbacks?
- Some mental health professionals (though not most psychologists) think that PMS should be classified as a mental disorder. Drawing on evidence from Chapter 5 of your textbook and information in Chapter 11, write a paragraph giving some arguments against this position.
This assignment must be submitted in “doc” or “ docx.” format. Additionally, it must be typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one inch margins on all sides. Type the question followed by your answer to the question. A title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
play a clinician and diagnose fictitious individuals with mental disorders, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
International Economic analysis Product: Disneyland in India, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Product: Disneyland in India
References with web links
Assignment: Every nation interacts with other nations. Sometimes that interaction is structured through various trade agreements. Other times it is more casual but there are no nations that are totally closed off from the Global Economy. Those interactions may have an impact on the success or failure of any new marketing strategy. Consider some of the following as you analyze the nation’s place in the Global Economy:
- What international trade agreements is this country part of?
- What is the country’s relationship to the WTO?
- Who are the country’s major trading partners?
- What does the country export?
- What does the country import?
- What trade barriers are in place in this country?
- How strong (weak) is the nation’s currency?
- How will global problems such as the slowdown in China’s growth or the falling price of oil impact this nation?
Here is what we want you to do with this assignment.
Dig deeper into the international data for example the WTO databases of trade barriers or the USTR report on trade barriers by country to get a sense of the trade barriers.
Look at their exchange rates to see if there is any exchange rate risk
What kind of trade agreements do we have with that country?
Who are the commercial officer contacts for that country at the US Embassy in that country?
What is the US Commercial guide for the country saying about potential in that country?
What are Foreign Direct Investment trends in that country and is it easy to move investments in and out of that country.
- http://wits.worldbank.org/Default.aspx?lang=en integrated trade data on countries
- https://www.wto.org/english/res_e/statis_e/itip_e.htm (wto antidumping etc for goods and services)
- http://tmdb.wto.org/searchmeasures.aspx?lang=en-US (trade data)
- Trade barriers latest report https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files/2015NTECombined.pdf
Define from the beginning if you are working with qualitative or quantitative paradigm, homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
As previously there are again some comments from professor in the
attached document. Please make sure you make changes as per professor
comments and also the below description.
attention to the logic of your document – I mean logic the document
flow. You need to write as if you were explaining all the steps in a
good sequence for people to understand what you have done.
means that you discover in literature review the justification of your
work, the important contributions to your work etc. You need to see
these elements of literature review represented in your analysis, in
your problem definition in your hypotheses etc. Nothing is from the AIR
- Define from the beginning if you are working with qualitative or quantitative paradigm
you adopt the quantitative paradigm first review your population of
interest and your capacity to gather the data for description or
the quantitative study search for possible methods/models and test
them. Your report is about the one that you selected mentioning the work
done to select it
PLEASE PLEASE….. FOCUS……. GO THROUGH THE ABOVE DESCRIPTION AND
COMMENTS BY PROFESSOR IN THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT AGAIN AND AGAIN/…….
NEED SOME SPECIAL WORK.
Two things to follow
1) Make changes as per his comments in the documents
2) Go through the below description requirement again and again. and work accordingly.
Compensation Benefits, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Write a research paper in which you address the compensation and benefits of a selected organization, based on information you have gathered and analyzed about the organization.
Structuring and communicating a total compensation package that meets regulatory requirements and the needs of the workforce requires a delicate balancing act between what is required and what will contribute to an effective relationship between employer, employee, and the community in which the company operates. Communicating benefits programs to employees can be as important as the benefits themselves. Knowing how to leverage all available compensation options is a necessary skill for any HR professional.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply human resource strategies to business needs.
- Analyze the costs of employee benefits to a company.
- Explain how benefits are communicated to employees.
- Analyze issues related to compensation and benefits packages organizations face.
- Competency 3: Examine core functions of Human Resource Management.
- Describe types of employee compensation.
- Explain the differences between benefits that are legally mandated and those that are voluntary.
- Competency 4: Appreciate the strategic value of HRM within a competitive global business environment.
- Explain the role of benchmarking activities in developing a competitive compensation structure.
- Describe environmental factors that can influence the compensation and benefits offered by an organization.
strategic plan for a new product, management assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
1. First of all, there is an important thing you should know; you should send me the topic of term paper within 5 hours, so I could submit it to my professor for approval; without the approval you could not begin to write the paper, so if you could not do it on time, do not bid my order! If you could give me a good topic on time, I promise will give you 20% tip.
Remember! Tell me which kind of new product you created and want to write a strategic plan first, after I get the notice from professor, then you could begin to write this term paper!!!! I will give you some examples of the topic which are created by my classmates for you to follow.
2. The term paper requirements are blow:
If you will write a strategic plan for a new product (the product have not existed yet and created by yourself). You will identify an external stakeholder who is an expert in the industry who will evaluate the term paper to verify that it meets corporate and industry skill levels. The idea of term paper should fit the strategic analysis framework very well.
3. Format: 10-11 pages, double space, 12 front size, Times New Roman, I inch each side margin, no source needed.
4. I will submit the outline and the Sample Term Paper which wrote by my professor for you to write this paper.
chose one of this information to write about i need it for a powerpoint. Writing Assignment Help
chose one of this information to write about i need it for a powerpoint.corrections, police or your job or even Southwest Airlines from the other class it’s 10 minutes with PowerPoint. please do not do the pp. just the paper
MS PowerPoint Presentation Report on Organization (20%)
In this assignment, you will design and share a MS PowerPoint presentation that describes an organization, its current and future challenges, its capabilities, and the requisite competencies needed for its success. You will look for and report on examples of the existing total rewards programs to include monetary, non-monetary, and the work environment (including values and culture). The MS PowerPoint presentation will include a report on existing metrics (organizational or HR) if any are present. If citations or Web site materials are used, in-text citations and sources presented on a References page using American Psychological Association (APA) format are expected. This information can be used in the final paper (the final assessment which is a plan to change the organization’s total rewards programs). It is expected that at least three references will be used with at least one of the three being of a scholarly nature.
At the least, this MS PowerPoint Presentation will include:
1. Academic Title Slide
2. Introduction and Purpose for the Paper
3. Description of the Organization
4. Capabilities of the Organization and Requisite Competencies of the Employees
5. Current and Future Challenges
6. Academic Definition of Total Rewards Programs
7. Description of Existing Total Rewards Program (Monetary, Non-Monetary and Work Environment)
8. Existing Metrics that Evaluate the Success of the Total Rewards Program
10. References Page (With a minimum of three References; one scholarly)
chose one of this information to write about i need it for a powerpoint. Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
How a lack of control over procurement adversely affected the project, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Select a case study with regard to procurement and project
management. The selected case study should address how a lack of control over
procurement adversely affected the project.
Address the following questions using your selected case
study as support.
·In your opinion, why was the lack of procurement
detrimental to the project in your case study?
·What steps could have been taken to prevent the
problems from the beginning of the project?
·What would you have done to correct the project
once problems had already arisen? Why?
·Provide 1 example of a time when you feel that
you successfully performed procurement activities. Explain why you think it was
Research Paper about emphysema, biology homework help Science Assignment Help
The clinical discussion is available now.
Please remember to follow the instructions to be able to earn full credit!
This assignment entails discussing a specific clinical condition related to one of the topics studied
in this course before the Mid term Exam: See Chapters 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23
Chapter 18- Endocrine system.
Chapters 19- 20- 21- Cardiovascular system
Chapter 22- Lymphatic and Immune system
Chapter 23- Respiratory system.
Please do not discuss a medical condition that is not related to any of the above chapters.
If you select or discuss a medical condition pertaining to different chapters than those noted above you will not receive credit.
Please take the time and review the main differences between what a Sign and a Symptom is, medically speaking (please see below).
Be sure to include the following in your discussion and label each part with the given letters below. Also, please follow the set order noted.
Be sure to adhere to the format described below (numbers 1 and 2), as well as address each letter listed below with its respective criteria.
For example, when addressing letter B, you must use the format noted in numbers 1 and 2, as well as have a minimum of 150 words.
Each letter has its criteria in parenthesis and its appropriate point value.
Otherwise, you will not earn the appropriate score noted.
1 – Using the same order described here and a LIST FORMAT 4 points
2 – Using the font Arial 5 ————————————————— 2 points
A – Mention the chapter to which this condition is related ——– 2 points
B – Definition. —a paragraph with a minimum of 150 words) —- 10 points
C – Risk factors. — a paragraph with a minimum of 100 words) – 10 points
D – Signs. ————(more than five, signs only)——————— 10 points
E – Symptoms. ——–(more than five, symptoms only)———– 10 points
F – Diagnosis.–a paragraph with a minimum of 100 words)——-10 points
G – Treatment.—a paragraph with a minimum of 100 words) — 10 points
H – How to prevent the condition. —-minimum of 100 words) –10 points
I – Make one substantive comment (paragraph with a minimum of 150 words)
on other classmate’s posting —– 10 points
J – Make a substantive comment (a paragraph with minimum of 150 words)
to another classmates’ posting —– 10 points
K – At least two references. ——————————————— 2 points
Grand Total ———– 100 points
Sign: – It is an objective evidence of a disease.
– Can be recognized by the doctor, nurse, patient or family member
– Can be seen or can be measured in a laboratory
– Examples: blood in the stool, skin rash, deformity, swelling, redness, high blood pressure, high blood sugar, bad smell etcetera
Symptom: It is subjective
– Can only be detected or sensed by the patient. Others only know about it if the patient tells them
– Only the patient detects it
– Examples: headache, pain, itching, fatigue, nausea, anxiety, dizziness, tinnitus, blurred vision, tunnel vision, feel disoriented etcetera.
To post your discussion :
Find DISCUSSION BOARDS and then CLINICAL CONDITION DISCUSSION ASSIGNMENT in the left hand side, .
Any question or concern let me know.
Final Project Milestone 1: Alaska Airlines Case Study 3-6 pages APA Format, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED RUBRIC AND CASE STUDY. LOOKING FOR TWO MORE PARTS OF THIS PROJECT IF FIRST ONE IS DONE CORRECTLY. ORIGINAL WORK ONLY, APA FORMAT. 3-6 PAGES NOT INCLUDING COVER PAGE AND REFERENCES.
In the final project, you will be developing a change plan for the “Alaska Airlines: Navigating Change” case study. In The Heart of Change Field Guide: Tools and Tactics for Leading Change in Your Organization, Cohen explains what is required from the leader and other parts of the organization to incorporate Kotter’s steps successfully as a change intervention.
Review the case study “Alaska Airlines: Navigating Change” and then complete the following: (a) State what actually occurred in the case regarding Kotter’s first two steps of establishing a sense of urgency and creating the guiding team in a change effort and (b) address each of the critical elements for Section II parts A and B in your change effort analysis. Make sure to include your recommendations for implementing Kotter’s steps 1 and 2.
A. Create Urgency
- Describe a plan to create urgency within the organization and convince stakeholders that this change needs to take place.
- What processes currently exist for implementing change? How will these processes need to be updated for the proposed change?
- Describe the strategy you will use to get support from your employees. How will this strategy be effective?
B. Build a Guiding Coalition
- Identify who should be involved in this guiding coalition. Provide rationale for each choice. Kotter likes 50% leaders and 50% managers with experience, while others prefer the composition to be 33% leaders, 33% managers, and 33% informal leaders, but you can assemble the guiding coalition as you see fit.
- Determine steps you can take to ensure commitment from those involved. Describe those steps.
For additional details, please refer to the Milestone One Guidelines and Rubric document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.
Use the Product Life Cycle Worksheet to evaluate and plan the promotion tasks of a marketing manager in various stages of the product lifecycle, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
there are four different parts on their I need them on all separate page and labeled
4.1A Evaluate Tasks
Use the Product Life Cycle Worksheet to evaluate and plan the promotion tasks of a marketing manager in various stages of the product lifecycle. This can be applied to a specific company if you wish. Complete the worksheet (fill in the blanks in each section) and submit your results in the assignment area.
4.1 VALS Survey
Submit your results from the VALS survey in the discussion area. Then, answer the following questions:
oWhat did you learn about your own preferences from this exercise?
oDo you think the survey was accurate?
4.2 product life cycle
The Product Life Cycle is like a snapshot in time. Pick 3 of your favorite products and identify its current Life Cycle Stage and the marketing activities they are using. Evaluate the applicability of their activities and the effectiveness of them. Provide recommendations for additional actions.
Post your initial response in this discussion. It is recommended that you post relatively early in the week to allow time for peer responses.
5.1 Supply Chain Management
Supply chain management is an important part of a company’s distribution strategy. Evaluate REI in this discussion. Outline their current channel and methods of distribution. How do they use Supply Chain Management? Does it work well? Any suggestions for improvement?
Post your initial response in this discussion. It is recommended that you post relatively early in the week to allow time for peer responses.