please assist me asap, thank you Health Medical Assignment Help. please assist me asap, thank you Health Medical Assignment Help.
This week the
course centers around budgeting in Healthcare. In a critical analysis
utilize step 17 of the budget process from your Berger readings and
apply it to your organization that you have been utilizing during the
course for case studies or another organization of your choice. Select a
project at your organization or in a department and utilizing step 17
follow the requirements and convert these operational needs into
dollars. Be sure to describe the project and how you came to the project
In your research about your organization check out where
they are in the news, what new services or projects are they bringing
on? New technologies or providers? Recruiting new faculty or physicians
or technicians for new services? Perhaps the project is to revamp an old
area. All of these are applicable. Estimate the dollars required based
Step 17 states-Budgeting steps Detailed
specifications-detail the resources needed by project managers to carry
out approved projects, these resource needs are converted into actual
please assist me asap, thank you Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
U.S. History Humanities Assignment Help
1. Evaluate this statement: The history of the United States of America between 1607 and 1877 is the history of westward expansion and land – that is, colonizing land, surveying it, buying it, stealing it, cultivating it, warring over it. Be sure to answer all arguments that make against the thesis you adopt in your paper. That is, answer the criticisms of those who might disagree with your chief argument.
2. From the minute Jamestown was established (barely) in 1607, racial conflict has existed in the United States. In our period (1607-1877), discuss the most extreme forms that this racism took, its effect on the economy and political history of the U.S., and some of the notable remedies that reformers put forth to combat it.
3. From 1860 to 1877, the U.S. changed radically in some ways. In other ways it remained stubbornly the same. This question tests your understanding of the changes and continuities in this crucial 17-year period. For this question, please infer intelligently on the possible points-of-view of four fictional Americans at two different points in time – 1860 and 1877. The four fictional persons are:
Hank – a former African American farm-slave from Alabama
Sedley – a southern plantation-owner from Mississippi
Thadner – a radical Republican and abolitionist from Rhode Island
Gradstock – a woman-rights reformer from Massachusetts
Evolution of Business Report Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
The business environment is continuously evolving with the integration of new management trends developed to create opportunity and respond to challenges. Innovation often challenges the status quo of organizations and change agents in an organization must become intrapreneurs to meet those challenges.
You have been tasked to communicate to the VP of Human Resources about the need to prepare current staff for a more diverse workforce as a result of opening a new office in Miami, FL. This geographical area is known for its cultural, religious, and ethnic diversity in comparison to the company’s office in Topeka, KS.
Create a 2,100-word report analyzing the relationship between these concepts or topics:
- Analyze the role of innovation in executing change strategies.
- Assess managing diversity in the workplace.
- Examine how technology facilitates the implementation of change in today’s workforce.
- Explain how the workforce in the company will benefit from welcoming an inclusive and more diverse group of coworkers.
- Explain the benefits and the opportunity that a more diverse workforce will create.
- Include at least five peer-reviewed references.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Presenting the Marketing Plan Business Finance Assignment Help
Michelle has told you that the board is now ready to see the final presentation of your plan for MM’s new product.
“They are very eager to see what we have been working on
during the past few weeks,” she says excitedly. “I am sure they will
love the plan and am looking forward to your presentation.”
“Thanks,” you respond, feeling a few butterflies in your stomach. “I
am looking forward to the presentation also. I think we have covered all
of the bases and I am sure we have a solid plan. I have jotted down
the order of items to cover that I think will be best for the
presentation. What do you think?”
- Objectives of plan
- Marketing research used to select target market
- Promotional Strategies
- Measuring results
- Contingency Plan
“This looks like a solid format for the presentation. Let me know if
you have any questions and I will be happy to help,” Michelle says
exiting your office.
You close the door of your office so you can fully concentrate on
preparing your presentation. You have a lot of material to cover, but
you have been working on this plan for weeks. Now it’s just a matter of
formulating a cohesive strategy and anticipating any questions that may
arise during the presentation.
- What might somebody else say to show your proposed solution is wrong?
- What could you say to show s/he is wrong?
- What alternative solution might someone else recommend?
- What reasons might someone provide to support their solution?
- How would you respond to their reasons?
- Is there a compromise or creative solution?
***Only provide the content in outline form and references I will create the Power Point presentation***
Write about 750 words, 5 paragraphs Business Finance Assignment Help
Background: The story
begins as Nimona enters supervillain Ballister Blackheart’s lab and
introduces herself saying, “The Agency sent me. I’m your new Sidekick.”
Ballister, however, doesn’t fall for this. It’s only once he sees Nimona
shapeshift (into a shark with boobs) that he has any interest in
working with her. In this essay, you will work on analyzing a literary
Some themes to think about:
- Understanding one’s “identity,” the identity of others, and that identities are fluid;
- The tugs of friendship and rivalry between Sir Ambroise Goldenloin and Ballister Blackheart;
- The powers and perils of standards, rules, and stereotypes;
- The powers and perils of oligarchies, monarchies, and all-powerful institutions;
- The power of love and friendship;
- The need to question rules and standards.
Your Task: Write a 5-6 paragraph essay (approximately 750 words) analyzing Nimona.
Team Work and collaboration in nursing Health Medical Assignment Help
Develop a professional paper with topic: Team work and collaboration (in nursing). Sources have to be only school sources. They will be uploaded after. Read carefully Professional paper guidelines attached where instructions are highlighted. Develop paper in Template doc also attached and follow instructions inside regarding capitalization and headings.
I attached a doc named “Professional paper revised by teacher” where you can see teacher corrections on a previous draft that need to be addressed in this final paper. Here you can also see the corrections made on the reference for one of the sources to be used here.
Team Work and collaboration in nursing Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Accounts Receivable, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 1.2: Industrialization After the Civil War Final Paper Humanities Assignment Help
Assignment 1.2: Industrialization
After the Civil War Final Paper
the Civil War, the United States became a much more industrialized
society. Between 1865 and 1920, industrialization
improved American life in many ways. However, industrialization also
created problems for American society. Consider events that took place
after the Civil War and discuss ways that industrialization affected the
U.S. between 1865 and 1920.
You have already developed a thesis statement and developed an outline in which you identify three main points relevant to
your topic. Now you will develop the final paper in which you explore your main points in detail.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement.
three (3) major aspects of industrialization between 1865 and 1920. In
your response, consider society, the economy, and politics.
three (3) specific groups that were affected by industrialization and
provide two examples for each group describing how the group
was affected. (Consider issues such as race, ethnicity, gender, child
how industrialization affected the life of the average working American
during this period. Use specific examples and details.
- Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify
as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
style or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The
cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
and discuss the different ways that the heritage of slavery, the Civil
War, the Reconstruction, and segregation have shaped America’s
and discuss the ways that formal policies of government have influenced
the direction of historical and social development in the
- Recognize the major turning points in American history since the Civil War.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary U.S. history.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary U.S. history using proper writing mechanics.
Madeleine Leininger’s Sunrise model, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Use Madeleine Leiningers Sunrise model of practice and create a template which is attached with the characteristics, and how to apply the theorists model into practice. Explain how you will use the model in the advanced practice role.
Please use the attached template to fill in the characteristics of this theory and how it can be applied toward an Nurse practitioner role or advanced practice nurse.
Use the table template to organize your thoughts and present them for this Assignment. In the first column, list the characteristics of the model of practice you chose. In the second column, list your application to your advanced nursing practice role upon graduation. In the first row, in the first column, write the name of your chosen model.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format.
American Poets Project, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
This project will be two parts:
1. a stylistic analysis of a poet of your choice
2. a creative stylistic imitation.
Your project should focus on one poet. You may choose any poet. For your analysis, you will describe and analyze the poet’s style. Here is what each section of your paper must include:
- the poet’s name.
- Brief biographical information. Only include relevant information!
- What time period did the poet write in?
- Who was their intended audience?
- Were they financially successful as a poet in their
lifetime, or was their work only appreciated after their death? What
events in their life influenced their poems?
- What major topics and themes did the poet address?
- Thesis statement: What are the three most prominent poetic devices the poet used, and how the the poet use them to create a theme, mood, story, or point?
Body paragraphs. For each, discuss one poetic device that the poet uses repeatedly. Include:
- The name of the poetic device.
- 2-3 examples of the poetic device from the poet’s work.
- Include appropriate MLA citations for the quoted examples.
- A discussion of how the poet used this device to create their overall message.
Conclusion. Find meaning.
- What overall effect does this poet’s work convey?
- Zoom out: What are the aesthetic appeals of this poetry? Essentially, why is this beautiful? Also, why is this poetry important to you, or to an audience in general?
This essay should be between 2-3 pages in length (500-750 words).
For this portion of the unit project, you will create an original creative piece in the style of the poet you chose to analyze.
Your work must have your own story, theme, and point. However, you
will use the same 3-4 poetic devices that you described in your essay
to create a similar overall voice and effect.
Your stylistic imitation may be completed in either poetry or prose. You may choose to write:
- A poem
- A prose poem
- An essay
- A short story
Your stylistic imitation must use at least ten examples of poetic devices. The three devices that you analyzed in your essay must be represented at least twice.
If you write poetry, you must compose at least twenty lines of poetry. You may divide this up over multiple poems.
If you choose to write prose, your piece must be at least 200 words in length.
The rubric for this project: