please post a 250-word-ish response to the following prompt Writing Assignment Help. please post a 250-word-ish response to the following prompt Writing Assignment Help.
To receive credit for this discussion, please post a 250-word-ish response to the following prompt before class on Monday, February 5th.
For Monday, you are tasked with readingAs in our unit on painting, what we’re doing with the artwork is working with its specific details to determine what the work’s larger purpose/interpretation might be. Only here, rather than dealing with a static image, we’re working with narrative structure and words as our major units of meaning.
With Chekhov, what I’m primarily interested in is the way that literary narration of setting corresponds to character moods and to larger themes and ideas. So what I’d like you to do is to quote some piece of text and analyze the writing in it in an attempt to relate minute details to the larger ideas and themes of the story.
Example: in his initial description of Lieutenant Lobytko, Chekhov writes, “Lobytko, a tall, strong built officer, who was riding ahead of the others, who had no mustache (although he was over twenty-five there wasn’t a trace of hair on his face), and who was renowned in the brigade for his keen senses and ability to sniff a woman out from miles away, turned round and said, ‘Yes, there must be women here, my instinct tells me'” (112). The description here has a contradiction. Chekhov says that the officer is “tall, strong built” and is known to be able to “sniff a woman out from miles away,” aspects that make him seem a manly-man of sorts. However, Chekhov also notes that he “had no mustache” or “a trace of hair on his face,” indicating a childish, immature or underdeveloped quality about Lobytko, maybe indicating that an obsession with women (and presumably sex) has a childish quality to it, one that might tie to Ryabovich’s childish puppy love over the mysterious kiss. Maybe that means that part of what the story about is growing up and maturation.
please post a 250-word-ish response to the following prompt Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Assignment Writing Assignment Help
1-Read Harris (2011) sections 1.2 “Why use sources in papers?” and 1.5 “Are sources the whole idea?”
2-Read Popova (2012) “Combinatorial creativity and the myth of originality.”
3-Read excerpts from Walling (2009) “The creativity continuum.” Discuss Harris, Walling, and Popova.
.W1: Harris response.
W2: Popova response.
W3: Discuss Harris, Walling, and Popova and — Summary General rules
Response requirement: What should I do?
please make the 2 responses easy vocabulary and clear and the idea that connects an experience that i went through for harris and Popova
there are quetions that you are going to response on them in the file
the last part is the summary
i attached all the 3 readings
220 words short Marketing discussion answer Business Finance Assignment Help
This question is adapted from a real case.
It’s one of the most stressful points of weekday life, according to consumer research. Dinner planning is “the highest intensity pain point” during the week, says Katherine Wintsch, founder of The Mom Complex, a consulting firm that studies moms. “Usually around 4 p.m.”
For Holly MacMillan of Athens, Ga., the weekday dinner crush often kicks off with a dreaded phone call at work from her husband around 4:45 p.m. “Have you had a moment of inspiration about dinner?” she says he asks. “It’s awful,” says Ms. MacMillan, 41, vice president of marketing for a money management firm and the mother of three children ages 7, 5 and 1. “I’m like, I’m in the middle of a meeting, no,” she says.
The target market of women like Ms. MacMillan is a lucrative one. Companies say these are homes where women—and increasingly men—like to cook when time allows, and they generally spend more on groceries. Planning dinner is the most stressful part of the day, she adds. On weekends, Ms. MacMillan serves dishes such as scallops breaded in panko and wrapped in bacon. But by Wednesday, meal planning often “goes sideways,” she says. Out comes the microwavable Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese and frozen peas, a meal that takes just minutes to prepare and that her kids love.
Weeknight dinner is “a bit like Groundhog Day. You solve for it and then you think about it again the next day. That amplifies the stress,” says Darren Serrao, vice president and general manager of innovation and business development for Campbell Soup Co. According to Jen Wulf, consumer insights manager for the brands at ConAgra, “The most popular day of the week to use P.F Chang’s brand frozen skillet meals is Wednesday” because you pour the complete meal into a pan and heat.
Kraft Foods Group Inc. has spent about 18 months developing its new line of products, which include items such as Asian Fish Tacos and Verde Chicken Enchiladas. Kraft created recipes for the oven, slow cooker and skillet.
Assume now that Kraft is now getting ready to launch their new Verde Chicken Enchilada. Besides developing the advertising campaign to go with it, Kraft needs to decide on the final packaging of the product. The assistant product managers at Kraft have developed two slightly different versions of the Enchilada. One version has all the spicy sauce in one packet, and the other has two packets, which need to be combined. The assistant managers can’t decide which version is the best approach. The two-packet team argues that although the difference in taste quality between the two versions is subtle, the target market will notice (and prefer) the superior taste delivered by the two-packet version. The one-packet team argues that taste quality is less important to these busy, stressed consumers.
Assume both teams have come to you, a senior Kraft product manager, for a decision. Which version do you recommend? Begin your answer with either “One” or “Two,” then briefly defend your recommendation, explaining why it is superior to the other alternative.
220 words minimum (300 max). Must be original work.
This is writing 5 separate memos forecasting the prices of the following Markets based on year 2017 Writing Assignment Help
This is 5 separate memos forecasting the prices of the following Markets based on year 2017. Memo 1: Office Memo 2: Industrial Memo 3: Retail Memo 4: Apartment Memo 5: Hotel
Needs to be focused on the San Francisco, California
(AKA: Bay Area) There are only 2 possible trends: forecasting the price goes up or forecasting the price goes down.
Need to have 36 trades. I will provide the example of the format and a couple of websites where to download the Market reports to use for the memos. Needs to be like the example I provide. Can not copy paste the data or report. Needs to be re-worded. You can copy the graphs from the You can find and search these various websites for market reports. https://www.paragon-re.com/trend/san-francisco-hom… http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/research… http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/en/research-and-in… http://www.jll.com/services/industries/hotels-and-… https://pip.cbrehotels.com/ https://www.cbre.us/ You can also google for example apartment market reports 2017 or retail market reports 2017 for each memo to find reports.
Please Let me know if you need further information.
everything is below. I NEED IT IN 31HOURS NOT 2 DAYS Writing Assignment Help
Performance art performances
You will perform five performance art performances during the semester. Each of these performances will happen in class. Each of these performances will have two required components: (1) your performance and (2) a write-up of your performance which needs to be submitted in class in hard form before you perform. Each performance art performance also needs to have a title and make a thoughtful point about communication and the class material at hand.
For each of the performance art performances, perform for the class a rehearsed, original, in-person performance that is 30-60 seconds in length. For expediency, these performances should not have external audio, video, or projector needs. This performance is to be an original creation by you. Don’t recite something someone else said or wrote. This piece should also involve you in a performative manner. Don’t give a standard speech or presentation. For each of these assignments, a lack of performance will not be considered a performance.
It is vital that we maintain our good sense for these performances. Do not violate campus regulations and policies or any laws. Do not harm property. Do not disrupt others outside of our class or classmates as they perform. Do not be hostile or menacing toward anyone. Do not put anyone in harm’s way. Be a good audience member.
For each of the five write-ups, submit in class in hard form before you perform a write-up detailing your performance. Specifically, each write-up should provide: (1) the title of your performance and why you chose that title, (2) a description of what you’re doing and how you prepared to do it, (3) an explanation for why what you’re doing in class should be considered performance art, and (4) an explanation of the thoughtful point that your performance is making about communication and/or theory.
Each write-up’s length is 500 words. An accurate word count must be placed at the top of the first page of your paper. Failure to have an accurate word count at the very top of the first page of your paper will result in a failing grade. Your paper needs to be typed and single-spaced. Your paper should use Times New Roman 12 pin font and standard margins. In MS Word, use either the Normal or the No Spacing style (upper right on Home tab) and then change your font to Times New Roman 12 pin/size (upper left on Home tab). Please do not space between paragraphs. Indent paragraphs. All you need at the top of your paper is your name and, as stated above, an accurate word count (found in the lower left in MS Word), and then you should begin your first paragraph.
Each write-up should be written in academic prose and, likewise, be polished and precise as well as adequately developed and supported. Paragraphs should begin with a bold claim or thesis statement (i.e., a declarative sentence that encapsulates what the paragraph is about) that is then supported by the rest of the paragraph. When a new bold claim is made, a new paragraph should begin.
Use the APA format to cite in-the-text-of-your-paper all outside source material, including the textbook and the supplemental readings. Include a proper works cited page. The works cited page should NOT be counted in the word count for your paper. Spell and grammar check (F7 in MS Word).
If you are unable to make it to class on the day of a performance art performance, you can have someone else drop off your write-up about your performance art by noon that same day in the Communication Department (Morgan 206) for partial credit. Your write-up will receive up to 15 of the 20 points for your first drop off and up to 10 of the 20 points for your second drop off. No points will be given to a third and subsequent drop off.
I do not accept course assignments via email. Late work is never accepted. Make-up work is never offered.
Like the performance art performance, the write-up is to be an original work by you. Do not recycle work or writing from another class. Avoid plagiarism as well. Such behavior constitutes academic dishonesty. Academic dishonesty will be treated very seriously. See the section Academic dishonesty for further clarification as well as for guidance in avoiding plagiarism.
I WILL ATTACHED SOME FILES INSTEAD THAN THE TEXT BOOK. I HAVE THE TEXT BOOK IN HAND IF NEDED
I NEED IT IN 31HOURS NOT 2 DAYS
Read the “Narrative Visualization:Telling Stories with Data” then apply the principles to the article from usa today. Writing Assignment Help
Read Edward Segel and Jeffrey Heer’s “Narrative Visualization: Telling Stories with Data.” Here is the URL spelled out: http://vis.stanford.edu/files/2010-Narrative-InfoVis.pdf. Apply the principles Segel and Heer discuss to the visualizations listed below.
- Heer and Segel note that data visualizations often contain narrative elements; that is, they tell a story. Choose one of the visualizations I link to below and use the narrative concepts and principles Segel and Heer point out to show how your choice of visualization does or doesn’t develop a story.
- This USA Today interactive graphic shows how in the recent presidential election Donald Trump flipped certain counties (concentrated in the northern Midwest) that had voted Democratic in the two previous elections:http://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/2016-trump-flipped-counties/.
- Segel and Heer note that a story must have a series of causally-connected events and a beginning, middle, and end. Other elements of narratives include a conflict that requires resolution. Listed below are some of the graphic tools visual narrative developers use to tell a story. Analyze one of the visualizations listed above to show how well or inadequately it tells a story. You don’t need to address all of these elements, but take up those most applicable to the visualization you select.
- How does it use spatial proximity or connections to advance the storyline?
- How effective are the transitions?
- In what way does it provide callout boxes or annotations to guide the reader’s comprehension?
- How does it use visual highlighting, color/shape/text, and timelines to link a continuous story together?
- How well does it show a timeline, change over time?
- In what way does it show features of being author driven or reader driven?
- What genre of narrative visualization would you call it? Why? (Segel and Heer take up genres at the end of their article.)
- Point to specific elements of the visualization when you give examples. Don’t be satisfied with vague generalizations.
2-3 pages double spaced
Read the “Narrative Visualization:Telling Stories with Data” then apply the principles to the article from usa today. Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
MHA/507 – LEVERAGING INFORMATICS IN THE HEALTH SECTOR: Report II Health Medical Assignment Help
Create a side-by-side bar graph using Microsoft Excel® and the data provided in the Ages Impacted document to identify the age groups affected by the virus.
Note: This information will be used for further analysis in future assignments.
Write a 350- to 525-word report of your analysis of the data. Include an answer to the following questions:
- Which age groups are most affected?
- Which age groups are least affected?
- What is the prevalence rate per age demographic?
- What else can be deduced after evaluating the chart?
Include your side-by-side bar graph in the report.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
Critical Thinking Computer Science Assignment Help
Assume you are a manager at a medium-sized brick-and-mortar organization based in the Middle East and are looking to enter the global market. You have been asked to assess the company’s current business model and come up with a recommendation for scaling it up with IT security in mind.
Write a paper that includes the following:
- A description of the following business models: brick-and-mortar, e-business and e-commerce
- For each model, discuss best practices you would employ to keep your customers’ personal data safe.
- Recommend the model that is best suited for global expansion, explaining your reasoning.
Keep in mind, we are most interested in your explanation of the steps you would take to identify a suitable model in accordance with security goals. Use diagrams, where appropriate.
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two (3) credible sources and information from the module to support your writing. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for resources.
- Your paper must follow University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
Critical Thinking Computer Science Assignment Help
This project uses an Enigma® machine simulator. It functions like the Enigma machines used during WWII. This example has been included to help you better understand how encryption worked in the early days. It’s a great learning tool for when you first start exploring the subject of cryptography. Enigma machines provided fairly good encryption strength for their day. Modern cryptographic systems are much more secure than Enigma machines.
Pay attention to the colored paths as you type. The red path goes through the three rotors, bounces off the reflector, becomes green, and then goes back through the three rotors. The right rotor moves with each keystroke. If it completes one full cycle, it will advance the middle rotor and, subsequently, the left rotor as well.
- Open a Web browser and go to http://enigmaco.de/enigma/enigma.swf
- Use the left and right arrows to move each of the top three rotors so that each has the letter “A” selected in blue.
- Click in the Input text box in the bottom of your screen.
- Slowly type your first name and last name without a space. (If you make a typing error you can start over by pressing the backspace key.)
- Take a screenshot.
Note: The text in the Input text box is what you typed. The text in the Output text box is what you would send. You are now going to reset the dials to their original position (in this case AAA) and type the encrypted text (cipher text) you produced in the Output text box. You can copy the cipher text from the screenshot you just took. Subsequently, you should see your name reproduced in the bottom box. This is the equivalent of decrypting the message.
- Click in the Input text box and backspace your name. (The rotors should be set back to their AAA position.)
- Refer back to the screenshot you just took and copy down the output (cipher text).
- Type the cipher text into the Input text box. (Type slowly so you don’t make a mistake and have to start over!)
- Take a screenshot with your name showing in the Output text box.
- Backspace the text in the Input text box.
- Slowly press the A key ten times and notice how a different encrypted letter is chosen as output through the rotating dials even though you are hitting the same key each time.
- Take a screenshot.
Submit your screenshots and answer the following questions:
- Why did Enigma machines use multiple rotors?
- How did WWII cryptographers know which rotor settings to use?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be two to four pages in length
- Contain an illustrative table or a diagram created from properly cited external references
- Include two credible external references in addition to the textbook
- Formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
Marketing a new product Business Finance Assignment Help
Marketing a new product
Put yourself in the position of marketer who wants to market a new product or service. Create a PowerPoint presentation to explain to potential investors how the new product or service will be marketed with a focus on the segmentation, targeting, and positioning (STP) strategies.
Be sure to cover the following:
- The big picture; why the STP approach is appropriate
- How the market may be segmented
- Targeting plans; market attractiveness
- Positioning strategy utilizing the 4Ps of marketing
Your PowerPoint presentation must be 10-15 slides (does not include title, reference slides), well-written speaker notes, informative graphics, and formatted according APA Requirements. Include your text and at least two references to credible sources outside of the course and its required readings/ media
https://anyessayhelp.com/. Include your text and at least two references to credible sources outside of the course and its required readings/ media