please write a effects or causes essay, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help. please write a effects or causes essay, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help.
First of all, i need an out line for the essay, and i have a outline from, please follow the from to complete the outline. Second, write an essay that are follow the outline. This essay should be causes or effects essay, not the reach paper!! I suggest to chose the topic as “breaking up”, if you don’t like the topic that i chose, you can change it. Remember, only use one topic to finish the outline and essay. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks. And, if you finished the outline first, please sent it to me if you finished.
please write a effects or causes essay, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Intermediate Finance Accounting, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Westjet Airlines Ltd. filed its 2016 Audited Annual Financial Statements – English with SEDAR on February 7, 2017. Access these financial statements at SEDAR.com, and answer the following questions:
- What GAAP does Westjet apply?
- In Note 1 to the financial statements, Westjet describes its accounting policies for leases, and in Note 2 Westjet indicates that a new accounting standard has been approved for leases. What specific lease accounting standard was applied for the company’s 2016 financial statements? Are most of Westjet’s existing leases operating leases or capital leases? How did you reach your conclusion?
- Calculate the company’s debt-to-equity ratio at December 31, 2016.
- Read the information about Leases in Note 16 to the financial statements. Assuming an 8% discount rate and payments at the beginning of each of the periods given, estimate the amount of capitalized Obligations under Leases if these contracts were required to be accounted for similar to capital leases. Provide your calculations.
- Re-calculate what the company’s debt-to-equity ratio would have been if the lease contracts referred to in part d) had to be capitalized at December 31, 2016. Comment on what difference these recalculations would make to your assessment of the company’s financial position.
Refer to the part of the IFRS accounting standard on leases (IAS 17 Leases) that covers the required lessee disclosures for finance/capital leases. (Follow the directions provided in your course outline for how to find specific accounting standards.)
- Identify the paragraph number(s) in IAS 17 that cover this material.
- Locate the 2016 audited annual financial statements (English) of Canadian Pacific Railway Limited filed with SEDAR on February 16, 2017. Make sure you use this specific company name. (i) Identify the December 31, 2016 net book value of the company’s capital assets under lease reported in its assets on the balance sheet. What balance sheet line item are these assets included in?
- For each required lessee disclosure required for finance/capital leases in IAS 17, identify the specific disclosure provided by Canadian Pacific Railway Limited.
(ii) Identify the balance of the company’s lease obligations included on the December 31, 2016 balance sheet, and indicate the balance sheet account(s) where this balance is reported.
Midland Corp. (MC), needing an expensive and a very specialized piece of equipment, entered into a lease with lessor Talc Manufacturing Corp. (TMC). Both MC and TMC are public companies and both have December 31 fiscal year ends. Details of this equipment lease contract are as follows:
Lease contract signed September 2, 2016
Lease term 7 years
Expected residual value of the equipment at the end
of the lease term, not guaranteed by MC $100,000
Purchase option at end of lease term $ 30,000
Equipment’s economic life 9 years
Usual selling price of the equipment $615,000
Cost of equipment on TMC’s books $427,500
TMC’s interest rate implicit in the lease, as specified
in the lease contract signed September 2 8%
MC’s incremental borrowing rate at the bank 12%
Executory costs are payable by the lessee, and
are paid to the lessor as part of each annual lease
payment. Estimated annual costs are $12,000 and
this amount is added to each lease payment.
The rental/lease payment is due annually each Sept. 2,
beginning on September 2, 2016. Each payment is
required to include $12,000 to cover the executory costs.
Required: (Please show all calculations and round all amounts to two decimal places.)
- What type of lease is this to Midland Corp., the lessee? Explain fully how you determined your answer.
- Calculate the annual lease payment (before executory costs) TMC would need to charge in order to earn an 8% return. The first lease payment is made on the signing of the lease and on each September 2 for 6 years following that.
- Prepare a lease amortization table for MC, the lessee, covering the entire term of the lease. Use Excel features in developing the amounts for the table.
- Prepare all MC’s entries related to the lease up to and including December 31, 2017. MC does not use reversing entries.
- Identify the accounts related to the lease that will appear on MC’s December 31, 2017 balance sheet. Indicate the correct amount of each account and indicate where on the balance sheet each will be reported.
- What is the effect of this lease on MC’s cash flow statement for the year ended December 31, 2017? That is, indicate the effect it has on each of the (i) cash flows from operations (assume the indirect method is used where the net income is provided), (ii) investing cash flows, and (iii) financing cash flows for the year.
- Prepare the entry MC will make on September 2, 2023, the end of the lease term.
- Determine the amount of income TMC, the lessor, will report as a result of this lease for its year ended December 31, 2016.
SDLC Implementing Plan Computer Science Assignment Help
Develop a high-level plan for implementing Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and NIST Security Controls to mitigate vulnerabilities and convergence issues based on the Case Study (please see attached). Your high-level plan should include all the system development life cycle (SDLC) gates/decision points and all relevant tasks for implementing Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and NIST Security Controls. Describe and relate the implementation solution to CIA and incorporate, people, processes and technology to this plan.
There should be detailed list of steps and resources that you would follow to implement and complete this project. Think about all of the actions, resources, and tasks that you would need in order to effect a successful implementation. These should also be included as part of the plan.
Requirements (Need to have ALL of the following):
Purpose of Plan
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Business Goals and Objectives
Project Goals and Objectives
SCOPE (Clearly describes and relates information security and other technology issues. Synthesizes and applies material and document relationships)
Items Beyond Scope
System Development Life Cycle/Schedule (chart form and make sure that you include in detail the steps you would take to secure the project) and include:
Step, Purpose/reason, Activities/Process/Time needed, Resources “People Needed”, best practices
ASSUMPTIONS (Clearly identifies security solutions and assumptions that consist of people, processes and technologies that relate to the risks. Covers all three requirements)
Critical Project Barriers
Network Diagram (Network diagram should link the proposed solution and content)
Milestones (Each defined milestone is directly related to overall strategy/solution and clearly mitigates the risk or issue.)
Project Assumptions (Clearly describes the linkage and constraints associated with solution )
The Plan will be a minimum 6-7 page, double-spaced paper using Times New Roman 12 font and APA style formatting for citations and references. It will also include a minimum of 5 references. The Title/Cover page, illustrations (tables/charts/graphs), network diagram, and references are not part of the page count but are required for the assignment.
What is the difference between immediate perception of ideas and actual experience, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Please respond to each classmate in 150-200 words using APA format. There are two questions. Respond to each separately. I will also post the original question asked to everyone, but it does not need to be answered. A response is only needed for the statements labeled 1 and 2.
Original Question asked to everyone:
Descartes uses the terms “clear” and “distinct” to explain certain immediate perceptions. What is the difference between immediate perception of ideas and actual experience? Why are the two accounts so different?
1 The difference between immediate perception and actual experience is perception is based on emotion and not always true to fact. A person who experiences the actual event is present at the time of the event while emotion is still present they can speak to facts. For example, when a person experiences a car accident the person involved can recall the event and what led up to the accident in most cases. Any person present can speak on the event as to what led up to the accident however perceiving what occurred. People viewing the incident from the outside looking in will state events that led up to the accident speaking from perspective views which are not always factual as to why the incident is documented and evaluated by multiple witnesses and investigating officials. Cognitive competence guides the processing of information which contributes to the way people view the world and response to what the person experiences (Polkinghorne,1994).
2 Descartes focused his theoretical framework on a mimetic model suggesting that ideas are a result of stimulus objects that excite corporeal responses and establish the route to the brain on a perceptual basis (Polkinghorne, 1994). While Descartes contributed plausible inferences for understanding the perfunctory processes of the quantifiable realm of idea development, in my view, this theory miscarried the opportunity to comprehensively address the incongruency of object interpretation. I am left asking if merely unconsciously perceiving an object is the key to true knowledge or if interface and involvement with objects serve as a proper catalyst for knowing. Representations with no constituent of cognizant reference can be subjectively construed, thus impacting and arousing implications regarding actual experience. Immediate perception appears to be representational, while actual experience is structured around practicality. In daily life we see and process many things, but how many of those things can provide us with justified true beliefs if we have no real experience with them?
can you complete this assignment within the next 4 hours Humanities Assignment Help
Read the section “Course Case Study” and analyze the behavior of the counselor, as a professional, that you consider unethical or unprofessional. Write a brief summary of the questionable behavior. Substantiate the summary with reasons for your analysis.
Next, identify how the counselor may have been in violation of the ACA Code of Ethics. Give the number and definitions of specific violations and compare these violations to the APA ethical standards.
In relation to these specific violations, describe the similarities or differences in the ACA and APA ethical codes.
Finally, select an ethical decision-making model from those in your readings and apply the model to a minimum of one ethical dilemma you identified in the course scenario.Your paper should be at least 4 pages long, not counting the title page and the reference page.
Electoral College Essay Humanities Assignment Help
Write an essay of 750-1,000 words in which you:
1. Describe the structure and function of the electoral college.
- How and when was it created in the U.S.?
- Why was it created, and by whom?
2. Compare the electoral college to a popular vote approach for elections.
- How does the electoral college system operate/function?
- What are consequences of using an electoral college system versus a popular vote? Use the 2000 presidential election as an example.
3. Assess the value of an individual citizen’s vote under the electoral college system.
- Why does the U.S. still use the electoral college for presidential elections today?
Utilize the required readings, academic websites, and the GCU Library as resources for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Electoral College Essay Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Management Project – Outline Business Finance Assignment Help
This week for your project, you will need to write an outline of your Diversity Management Proposal. This outline will help you organize your proposal and figure out where more research might be needed.
Your outline must include the following:
- A clear purpose for your overall proposal
- The solution that you are proposing
- A plan for implementing the solution
- A conclusion.
- You should also indicate possible sources to back up each point.
Click the link below to download an example of headings and subheadings to include in your outline. Use this example as a guide as you develop your outline.
Management Paper- NO PLAGIARISM Business Finance Assignment Help
******PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM*******PLEASE DO NOT CITE ALOT OF SOURCES AND CALL IT A PAPER ******PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
****THE COMPANY IS HOME DEPOT****
I STARTED THE PAPER SEE ATTACHED
the instructions are below:
Evaluate the existing compensation plan to determine if it is the most appropriate for your company. Explain your rationale.
Determine the most beneficial ratio of internally consistent and market consistent compensations systems for the company you selected.
Evaluate the current pay structure used by your company and assess the recognition of employee contributions.
Make two (2) recommendations for improving the effectiveness of the discretionary benefits provided by the company you selected.
Evaluate the types of employer-sponsored retirement plans and health insurance programs provided by the company you selected and compare them to that company’s major competitors.
Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Evaluate the effectiveness of traditional bases for pay (seniority and merit) against incentive-based and person-focused compensation approaches.
Compare and contrast internally consistent and market-competitive compensation systems.
Evaluate the role of benefits in strategic compensation.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in compensation management.
Write clearly and concisely about compensation management using proper writing mechanics.******PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM*******PLEASE DO NOT CITE ALOT OF SOURCES AND CALL IT A PAPER ******PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
****THE COMPANY IS HOME DEPOT****
Five Journals APA style Health Medical Assignment Help
Write five journals applying the material from the test to aspects of your life as they see fit. The one each journal will be typed, double spaced in a 12 pt. font. The paper should be one and a half pages in length.
Topics of the Journals
1 topic- Marriage and the family
2 topic-Socioemotional Development in Middle and Late Childhood
3 topic- Parenting
4 topic- Socioemotional Development in Late Adulthood
5 topic- Socioemotional Development in Adolescence
This is a website where you can find very good information about the journal topic and all the information related, you can use for the Journals
Verbal Messages Non Verbal messages Writing Assignment Help
watch the movie THE GREAT GATSBY from your Communication Practicum Project then select three 10 minute scenes (different from the previous week, where you looked at listening) and evaluate one 10 minute scene and focus on the Verbal Messages. Then focus on the second 10 minute scene and focus on the Non-Verbal Messages. Finally, evaluate the third scene and compare and contract Verbal Messages vs. Non-Verbal Messages.
Use the following hints to help you organize your work: I would prefer someone who is already familiar to the movie or have seen the movie THE great gatsby because in order to do this assignment you would 3 scenes from the movie
- Briefly describe the scene, the characters and the situation.
- Using quotes from the movie, analyze the language used. Use material from the book to help you break down the use of language.
- Evaluate the body language, or non-verbal communication from the characters. Utilize at least 3 non-verbal elements from the reading.
- Cite each element, and then explain how the non-verbal behavior was either effective or ineffective.