political science basic draft work Humanities Assignment Help. political science basic draft work Humanities Assignment Help.
I have 5 drafts about 400-600 words each and I need to turn them into 5 little essays of about 800 words in length. There is no need for citation referencing or paraphrasing from any sources although you may research and relief on any source to gather related information and add up to the draft.each essay has a main question concerning main ideologies such as liberalism, conservatism or socialism and the questions have been somewhat answered by the drafts. You’ll need to elaborate deeper into the points mentioned in drafts and add to it in a simple essay format.
political science basic draft work Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
deflection and centroid question form Mechanics of materials class Engineering Assignment Help
this is a question from Mechanics of material course.
I was having some issues with the previous tutor so please understand the question well and please please follow the direction (+extra credits)
also, please DO NOT SKIP any calculation parts.
I would want to see the steps so i can clearly see how you get the number.
here are the numbers for the length.
L: 5.25 m
q: 25.5 N/m
r: 3.75 cm
or you can choose the lengths if you want but please be aware of the requirement: non-zero sig fig
this is due 11:59 pm on 12/5 (eastern time of the USA)
please ask if you have any questions!
Right a financial analysis based on the attached business plan Writing Assignment Help
Complete the Financial Plan
- Create a financial worksheet and use that output to create charts, tables, and graphs to tell your financial story. Use the rubric to determine which portions of the financial worksheet should be incorporated into your Financial Plan.
- In the financial area, you will focus on funding, sales, expenses, and required financial statements. Remember that your proposed Financial Plan should match the characteristics of your Industry Analysis.
- Submit your Financial Plan and meet the rubric requirements below:
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeStart-up funding
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeUse of funds
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSales forecast
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCash flow
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeBalance sheet
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeIncome statement
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeBreak-even analysis
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeValuation after 5 years
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeExit strategy
human resource management, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment Three: Paper (20%) – DUE Sunday Apr 30 – Submit Files
|Hide Submission Folder Information|
Assignment Three: Paper (20%)
This paper will summarize the findings of the first two power point presentations and incorporate them into a paper that will add an action plan of major tasks, persons or departments accountable for the actions, time to complete. The time line with be explained in a narrative manner but will also include an action plan in graphic plan such as a Gantt chart, PERT chart, excel spread sheet or just a list of tasks with relevant information.. Students will also identify metrics for the evaluation of the recommended transformation; explain the risks for not implementing the changes, the significance of the strategic and administrative role of Human Resources, and description of the resources needed for the transformation.
Discuss the statement that security isn’t simply a technology issue, it’s a business issue, homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE INSTRUCTIONS .
Read Sony’s Response to North Korea’s Cyberattack on pages 342 – 344 of the textbook, Reynolds, G.W. (2016). Information technology for managers (2nd ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning. After reading the case, write a 2-page single spaced analysis style essay answering the following questions:
- Discuss the statement that security isn’t simply a technology issue, it’s a business issue.
- Determine what other major cyberattacks have targeted companies or the government recently.
- What solutions do cybersecurity companies present to prevent such attacks.
- What steps should be taken so that all businesses and the US government can work together to prevent both cyberattacks?
Please be sure to follow the APA style format in your writing, making sure that your answer is well supported using material from the book or any additional sources. Use at least five references in your paper and cite them properly. If material from any source (including the assigned case or book) is used, these references should be specified using the APA format. The font should be 12-point Times New Roman. The margins should be 1 inch all around. The line spacing should be single spaced with no spacing between paragraphs. Your work should be original as it would be checked for plagiarism.
powerpoint presentation. I have all of the information. very little research needs to be done Business Finance Assignment Help
15 slide power point presentation. I have 4 assignments with all or most of the information that is needed for these slides. You do not have to do a lot of work just put it into the power point presentation. The instructions tell what information needs to go on which slides.
Note: The expectation for this project is a scholarly presentation. A scholarly presentation has two main distinctions:
- The notes sections of slides contain research citations, evaluation, and conclusions—just like in a good scholarly paper. In other words, a reader should be able to read your notes section as if he or she is reading an academic paper. The grading rubric suggests a level of critical thinking for the presentation (in the notes section particularly) that is on the level of a good academic paper.
- Key points and information on the slides are highlighted. A good slide contains no more than six lines of text. The slide should just contain the “big ideas” to help guide your reader through the main points.
In addition, for this project in particular, the first several sections of your presentation will use material you composed in the previous weeks of the project. However, use the slides and notes sections to show that you can do more than just copy from the previous weeks’ papers. Show that you can summarize the material and present the most important points to your audience.
Part 1: Summary of Key Insights from the Course Project to Date
Using course work (and feedback!) you have completed so far in the course project, summarize key points regarding the organizational mission and how the new product/service and your proposed service delivery enhancements contribute to the organization’s ability to complete the mission.
- New Mission; New Product/Service (2 slides)
- Provide a brief overview of the new/improved mission statement and the new/improved product or service you are proposing.
- Provide the board of directors with supported rationale for how the new product/service contributes to achieving the new/improved organizational mission.
- Service Delivery Enhancements (2 slides)
- Provide a brief overview of service delivery enhancements to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide the board of directors with supported rationale for how the service delivery enhancements contribute to achieving organizational mission.
Part 2: Communication Strategy
As new material for this week, you need to communicate to your “organization’s” market segment the key benefits that make the organization distinct from the competitors. In addition, you need to announce the improvements in the delivery of the services by the company. Justify an Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) strategy that includes the following:
- Advertisement (5–7 slides)
- Propose an advertisement featuring the new (improved) services and containing the following elements:
- A headline
- A subhead line
- A brand–positioning statement
- An artwork
- A layout
- Justify traditional and nontraditional channels to carry the advertisement.
- In the notes section, justify your channel selection. Use research to support your work.
- Propose an advertisement featuring the new (improved) services and containing the following elements:
- Pricing (2–3 slides)
- Justify both a pricing objective and a pricing strategy for the company on the basis of the information gathered from the case study, an understanding of the competition, and the likely attitude of current customers.
- In the notes section, justify why the organization should adopt the pricing objective and follow your pricing strategy, using appropriate examples, research, and reasoning.
- Conclusion (1 slide)
- Conclude with a statement positioning the brand around the new service delivery.
- In the notes section, defend the statement. Support your work with research.
- The presentation should be 12 to 15 slides in length.
- Place any references on the last slide, using APA style.
powerpoint presentation. I have all of the information. very little research needs to be done Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Informatic solution Health Medical Assignment Help
Determine a category of informatics or technology that can solve the clinical or administrative issue you identified in Week 2.
Compose a summary of the benefits of selecting a product from this category of technology or informatics system:
- Identify a category of informatics or technology solution that may be appropriate for the identified workplace. Select a category of solution but not a specific product.
- Provide a rationale for why this category of solution may help address the clinical or administrative problem.
- Describe regulatory, legal, or ethical issues this category of solution may cause or resolve.
Tip for week 3 assignment:
Categories of infomatics included: monitoring information; communication; logging and recording activities or measures; searching for information and making comparisons; and information storage, archival, and retrieval.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 8- to 12-slide presentation
- legal-sized infographic
- 350- to 525-word paper
- another format approved by your instructor
Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources, and develop an APA-formatted reference page.
Trauma discussion questions Humanities Assignment Help
Please answer each questions individually using at least one citation.
1. Describe the key psychological, somatic, cognitive, neurological and behavioral issues counselors must be aware of when counseling a client with trauma.
2. Determine the specific training needs required for trauma counselors. Describe how counselors know if they are acting outside their area of competence. What steps should they take to resolve this issue?
3. Review the Trauma Case Study attached. Does Maryam demonstrate diagnostic criteria for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder or Acute Stress Disorder? Justify your answer.
4. Which evidence-based counseling theory best supports the client coping with trauma and other mental health issues? Justify your answer.
make a notated bibliography poster about third place theory in Starbucks coffee Humanities Assignment Help
My theory is Third Place theory which would taken a place in STARBUCKS
you have to make a wonderful a notated Poster (as the attached example) based on the third place theory bibliography that i have attached on the (Starbucks coffee ONLY USE MY ATTACHED PICTURES ) .
PLEASE follow the requirements exactly that listed in ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY POSTER (FILE attached) AND you can use the question attached file to answer the question and make the poster.
please be creative to make a beautiful poster with colors .
PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED REQUIRMENT CARFULLY.
Informatics Powerpoint Business Finance Assignment Help
**TITLE: PROTECTING HEALTH INFORMATION ON UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE
Power Point presentation – Ethical violations in health information systems
Select a legal or ethical violation related to health information systems or nursing informatics.
Create a PowerPoint presentation. Presentations are to include:
a.Explain a legal or ethical violation related to health information systems or nursing informatics.
b. Why is this a significant ethical/legal issue to nursing/healthcare
c. How did the legal/ethical violation occur
d. What are some of the ways that this issue was resolved
e. Address how this violation can be prevented in the future
Must include at least 15 slides not including introduction or references,
Presentation timed at 15-minute maximum