Popular culture in America Humanities Assignment Help. Popular culture in America Humanities Assignment Help.
According to your readings, does hip hop/rap reinforce stereotypes, or does it give a realistic depiction of urban life in African American communities? Similarly, in readings, film clip, and as you heard in the music from this week, we see how the struggles both before and after the riots are felt by the community and manifest in the hip hop and rap that is stemming from the community. We hear the struggles being sung about in hip hop/rap, and how those struggles lead to an outright explosion of tensions in Southern California with the LA Riots. What led to these tensions? Do you think anything could have been done if the music was taken seriously by those outside of the community? (10 points)
**Remember, this is not a post that tells us whether you like hip hop/rap, etc. In this assignment, that’s not as relevant as the meanings we can glean from them. 700 words
Spotify Playlist from Uprising: Hip Hop and the L.A. Riots
Question to consider: How did Hip Hop shape American culture, society, and politics and how was it shaped by these things in return?
Key words: Hip hop, music, American consumerism, race, police profiling, history, politics, society
just watch the clip below, be sure to take good notes on the readings as they do a great job of covering the material for you. Lastly, be sure to listen to the Spotify playlist of songs from the film. *If you don’t have a Spotify account you can sign up for one for free.
I did find this short clip from another earlier Vh1 documentary about Hip Hop: “Gangsta Rap And L.A. Riots 1992” from Vh1, Time Machine
Popular culture in America Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Psych Project Humanities Assignment Help
1. Babies: normal parental interaction and diverse cultures influencing parental interaction and cultural differences in discipline in children . Watch the documentary and find additional information, data and examples.
How to begin:
Organize your group and exchange contact information. Create a plan to identify what is needed, who will be responsible for which task, and when and how your group will communicate and meet.
For any topic begin with the links and resources in the modules and at least 2 additional sources of research you located on your own.
Each student will write up their own summary of the group’s findings, share what they contributed to the group, and reflect on the findings.
You will submit your individual submission here work either in tex box or attach a word doc. If I am unable to open your document I will not be able to grade your submission..
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeTopic and ScopeDescribe your topic, the specific issues or questions you researched . What were additional questions and topics you researched beyond the initial topic posed in the assignment
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeResources IdentifiedIdentify all sources you used, including the initial information provided by instructor. Aim for at least two more sources of information
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeYour contributions and group membersWhat did you specifically provide? How did your group organize itself? What did others contribute?
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCritical ThinkingThinking through and questioning the ideas, conclusions, research questions and results are all part of critical thinking. Also synthesizing and evaluating the information you are using is part of the process
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSelf Learning and ReflectionWhat did you learn in this assignment? How did the topic affect you? How can you tie this information together with personal and/or professional experiences?
Total Points: 25.0
Hamlet Essay Humanities Assignment Help
Hamlet Essay Topics https://www.sparknotes.com/nofear/shakespeare/haml…
Directions: Please choose and address one of the following prompts. In your essay, be sure to use textual evidence to support your claim!
1. Conflict is essential to drama. Discuss how the play, Hamlet, presents both an outward and inward conflict. You may elect to use one character or many characters in your argumentative essay.
2. Simply put, Hamlet’s relationship with his mother, Gertrude, is complex. Discuss the reasons for it being so complex and the effects that the relationship has on each of them.
3. How significant is the character of Ophelia to Hamlet? Some may argue that he was truly in love with her, and others may argue the complete opposite. Discuss Shakespeare’s true intentions for the character of Ophelia.
4. Hamlet’s mental state throughout the play is greatly debated and questioned; some say he was merely putting on an act while others say that he had a sincere mental breakdown. Please develop an argumentative essay for one of the two stances.
5. Hamlet and Laertes, although seemingly enemies, have a lot in common with one another. Please discuss the similarities and differences that are presented for these two characters and identify the meaning behind them.
Adobe Animate to create a commercial for your fictional company(given) Programming Assignment Help
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate your ability to use the various features and functions in Adobe Animate to create a commercial for your fictional company/organization. This assignment is an opportunity to utilize the animation authoring skills that you have learned to develop a creative and original 20-second non-looping animation to deliver a message about your company/organization.
Note: We are supposed to create an Adobe Animate for the company that we created. i have chosen a commercial website. (Aacra restaurant ). This is my project 4, I have already done rest of three of my projects. I will attach the detailed doc below.
Economic Methodology Economics Assignment Help
Write your methodology section. This will include (and you will be graded on)
1. Exactly what method you are using to test your question. If you are not using econometrics, this will include what types of graphs/data you will look at/display and how in order to support your thesis. Additionally, it will include your proposed or finished modelling of your topic.What I’m wanting to see here is the economic model (graph, consumer’s problem, etc) that your topic is best modelled by. For example, if you’re writing a non-econometric paper on how the Corona virus is going to destroy our economy, you may diplay an aggregate supply and demand graph from macroeconomics and discuss why the aggregate demand curve is shifting down and what effect that should have on prices, quantity, and overall, welfare.
2. Laying out your predictions if you’re doing an econometric analysis or what the model says should happen. If you’re estimating an OLS equation investigating the corona virus’s effect on unemployment of wage-hour workers, you may state here that you expect the coefficient on the CA lockdown dummy (1 if on lockdown 0 otherwise) to be positive (meaning more unemployement). If you’re using the aggregate supply and demand model to asses the situation, you would work through all the changes in the economy and explain them like a textbook would without plagiarising the textbook.
In my research paper, you just need to help me design some graphs to support my research ideas. You do not need to do the test. I am not using economethrics. Those 2 attachment will help you with this, so please read it
Module 3 Contextual Analysis Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Engagement and participation are important aspects of any college course. For this online course your engagement and participation are partly determined by your presence on the Discussion Boards.
As mentioned in the syllabus, each of the three Contextual Analysis Discussions gets progressively more complex as your skills increase. For this second Contextual Analysis Discussion, you should make at least one original contextual analysis post and two comments to other posts for each module. Posts should be in full, grammatically correct sentences that create at least one solid response of at least 1200 words–make sure you include a word count. The word count does NOT include any headers or references section. All posts must be relevant to the assigned materials (although you may build upon previous knowledge from earlier weeks and include personal observations). Start by answering the prompt, and then build upon the prompt to consider your own perspectives and experiences. You MUST attach photos and web links to support your position. An important part of your grade for this assignment is to communicate with your classmates. Because this is intended to be your opportunity to discuss topics with your classmates, the professor/TA will generally refrain from commenting or actively participating in the discussions aside from reading and grading them.
Each of the two comments should be at least 400 words (include a word count) on two different classmates’ posts each module to receive full credit.
Posts: For this post, select one work of art (cinema, theatre, or dance) that has NOT been already analyzed or extensively discussed in the course readings or videos…part of the fun in learning about art is in DISCOVERING it! You are required to make one post to conduct both a formal and contextual analysis or your chosen work. Then, you will compare it to the work you selected in Module 1, the work you selected in Module 2, AND to any other work in Module 1 or Module 2 that was analyzed by another student in this class. This will give you FOUR works to discuss in this assignment:
- One work of art you select from the mediums we discussed in this module (cinema, theatre, or dance) in which you conduct a formal and contextual analysis with social angles.
- You then compare the work you chose in this module (cinema, theatre, or dance) with the work you chose in module 1 (two-dimensional art or three-dimensional art). This comparison will be a brief compare/contrast/ways of seeing between the two works.
- Next, compare the work you chose in this module (cinema, theatre, or dance) with the work you chose in module 2 (architecture, literature, or music). This comparison will be a brief compare/contrast/ways of seeing between the two works.
- Last, you compare the work you chose in this module to any other work analyzed in module 1 or 2 by a peer. Again, this comparison will be a brief compare/contrast/ways of seeing between the two works.
This process expands your skills of doing a contextual analysis by comparing works to each other.
In a narrative format, the post should contain the following elements:
- Define and Identify: Brief information about the artist and work. For example, birth/death dates, place of birth or work, where work is displayed, name of work, medium of work, context for creation of work.
- Experience and Appreciation: For example, where you found the work (website, another book, museum), what made you select the work, what about this work speaks to you.
- Observe and Analyze: Use and underline three terms that were introduced in the module to observe/analyze your chosen work. Add any other relevant information to improve your paper.
- Critique and Compare: Compare your work to the selections from Modules 1 and 2 and a peer’s. Consider the impact of the work on a particular social angle and/or the evolution of the media. Consider the impact of experiencing the work on your general outlook on the medium or appreciation of art.
- Apply Social Angles AND Context: Identify at least one social angle from the list below that can be observed or analyzed as part of the work. Address how the social angle is connected to the work. Plus, a thorough contextual analysis of the historical, cultural, and social implications should be discussed.
- race and ethnicity,
- gender and sexuality,
- class and highbrow/low,
- colonialism, postcolonialism, place and regionalism,
- nature (environment, ecology) and culture,
- memory, history, generational identity,
- food culture, and
- body and mind
Students will be expected to define, identify, and apply at least three terms (underline them so I can quickly find them) from the module in the post. Make sure to underline the terms so that I can quickly identify them. College-level writing and mechanics are expected; however, the purpose of this assignment is to move from experiencing art to analyzing art to evaluating art. Make sure to include a references section at the end of every post, even if you only cite the lecture video. All in-text citations and references should be in MLA.
Comments: For each of the two comments, select a classmate’s post, read the post, critique the post, indicate your reaction to the chosen work, discuss a comparison work from the module or any other outside source that is similar to the work identified in the post, and either add personal commentary or pose a question to stimulate conversation.
Discussion Board Grading: (Note: while the total number of points you can earn is the same in all contextual analysis discussion assignments for this class, the percentage weight of each assignment towards your final grade increases.)
Original Posts—30 points possible per module: Student has actively connected with the materials and has made a thoughtful and engaging post that considers multiple perspectives in relation to the readings and videos. Correct grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are utilized, as well as direct references to the course materials and an image of the selected work. It is crucial that you cite or reference some material from the class at least once during each original post to earn full credit. Minimum of 1200 words per original post. Indicate your word count at the end of your post (example: “Word Count: 553”).
Comments—20 points possible per module (10 points per comment): Student stimulates the conversation and has made a thoughtful comment that is directly related to the original post. Correct grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are utilized, as well as direct references to the course materials. Minimum of 400 words per comment. Indicate your word count at the end of your post (example: “Word Count: 283”).
Module 3 Contextual Analysis Discussion Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
What voltage must be applied to drive the net reaction if current is negligible? Ecell= V Science Assignment Help
Consider the given half‑reactions that occur at the cathode and anode in an electrolysis reaction at T=298 K.
Standard reduction potentials can be found in the table of standard reduction potentials.
What voltage must be applied to drive the net reaction if current is negligible?
(((NOTE: ignore what’s above; You can find the question in the files attached _)))
Consider the given half‑reactions that occur at the cathode and anode in an electrolysis reaction at T=298 K. Science Assignment Help
Consider the given half‑reactions that occur at the cathode and anode in an electrolysis reaction at T=298 K.
**check the files attached to solve the questions ((three quesitons only)) **
A 175.0 mL solution containing 0.1274 g of a monobasic amine is titrated coulometrically using hydrogen ions generated by the oxidation of water. Science Assignment Help
A 175.0 mL solution containing 0.1274 g
of a monobasic amine is titrated coulometrically using hydrogen ions generated by the oxidation of water.
The end point of the titration occurred at a time of 1023.4 s
when a current of 150.0 mA was used. Determine the molar mass of the amine.
NOTE: CHECK THE FILES ATTACHED AND IGNORE WHAT’S ABOVE ((three questions only))
Based on given information design a spillway section, and write a report. Engineering Assignment Help
Based on given information design a spillway section, and write report. More information in the “Project” file. There is a “Note” file, hope it will help.
- Background information about spillway (function, components, etc.)
- Explain how the work was carried out to achieve the objective.
- Calculation with detailed steps
- Result and Discussion
- Present the results obtained with analyses. Summary graphs and figures are encouraged.
- Clearly present results and what they mean to the design are required.
- Summarize what has been done, what was found and what it means
- Any alternate designs you have attempted before the final configuration must also be interested.
project, you only need to base on the given information to calculate all of
unknow in the figure (such as H, L3, y2, Z0, and water depth on the spillway,
etc.), calculation should be included in the report. There is no need for any
simulation with any software.