PowerPoint Business Finance Assignment Help. PowerPoint Business Finance Assignment Help.
Part one discussion question (around 120 words)
Discovering Product Assortments Online:
Most companies manufacture a wide range of products that they then offer to consumers. How companies that offer multiple products and product lines manage those offerings is of extreme importance to the overall success of the company.
- Proctor & Gamble [http://www.pg.com]
- Kraft Foods [http://www.kraft.com/]
- Gillette.com [http://www.gillette.com/]
- General Motors [http://www.gm.com]
- General Mills [http://www.generalmills.com]
Using the Internet, visit one of the corporate sites listed above. Browse through the site and find where they discuss their product offerings (usually under the brands heading). How have they defined their product mix? How many different product lines do they offer? Discuss both the breadth and depth of the product mix. Pick three of their products and tell which type of product they are (convenience, shopping, or specialty) and why the company produces that type of product.
Part 2 PowerPoint
- Team PowerPoint presentation (20 to 30 slides with notes) (use of appropriate graphs is encouraged)
- Read Case 9 – Research in Motion-Entering a New Era
- Identify and write the main issues found discussed in the case (who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).
- List all indicators (including stated “problems”) that something is not as expected or as desired.
- Briefly analyze the issue with theories found in your textbook or other academic materials. Decide which ideas, models, and theories seem useful. Apply these conceptual tools to the situation. As new information is revealed, cycle back to sub steps a and b.
- Identify the areas that need improvement (use theories from your textbook)
- Specify and prioritize the criteria used to choose action alternatives.
- Discover or invent feasible action alternatives.
- Examine the probable consequences of action alternatives.
- Select a course of action.
- Design and implementation plan/schedule.
- Create a plan for assessing the action to be implemented.
- Team PowerPoint presentation(20 to 30 slides with notes)
- APA format, for citations and referneces
- Use the APA template located in the Student Resource Center to complete the assignment.
- Each team member submits the team assignment
Project Team Member Peer Evaluation Form (Peer Evaluation Form)
PowerPoint Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Week 10 communication assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
Conduct research on effective communication, specifically addressing coaching and consulting roles.
Reflect on what you previously observed in leadership communications. Then, synthesize and defend the importance of effective communications in leadership roles, providing real-world examples.
Support your paper with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.1500 words will be enough for this paper not including title and reference pages Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current format standards.
Case study on The Video-Streaming Wars in 2019: Can Disney Catch Netflix Writing Assignment Help
This case is on The Video-Streaming Wars in 2019: Can Disney Catch Netflix. I will upload the case on this.
The case should follow the guidelines below:
– Case should be a minimum of 6 typed, 12-point font, double-spaced pages.
– When analyzing cases, it is important to isolate critical facts, evaluate whether assumptions are useful or faulty, and distinguish between good and bad information.
Cases are to be written in essay format, not point form. Should you use tools (like the five forces) that require extensive analysis, put them in an appendix and only talk about the most relevant findings in the body of the text.
Every case should include each of the following steps (but not as subject headers – incorporate them into a narrative):
- Identify your role: CEO? Board member? Outside consultant? Etc.
- Identify the problem: Write a concise problem statement. Use it as a reference point as you proceed through your analysis.
- Conduct your analysis: Use the analytical tools from the course reading.
- Propose alternative solutions: Generally, three.
- Make recommendations: Choose ONE alternative.
This is important because the process of thinking about possible solutions may lead you away from the initial problem. Make sure your recommendation actually addresses the problem you have identified.
Be aware that in some cases, the problem will be presented plainly, perhaps in the opening paragraph or on the last page of the case. But in other cases, the problem does not emerge until after the issues in the case have been analyzed.
Each reading has at least one tool (like shared value, stakeholder theory, five forces, etc.). Use at least two or three tools. ONLY use tools from our readings, NOT tools from other courses (like SWOT). NOTE: Here you can use the tools listed.
Make sure the tool you use fits the problem – i.e. five forces looks at the industry, while other tools, like those on organizational culture, look within the firm.
Also, ask yourself why you have chosen one type of analysis over another. Assumption checking can also help determine if you have gotten to the heart of the problem or are still just dealing with symptoms.
It is important to remember that in management cases there is rarely one right answer or one best way. Even when members of a class or a team agree on what the problem is, you may not agree on how to solve the problem. Therefore, it is helpful to consider several different solutions.
Describe exactly what needs to be done. Explain why this course of action will solve the problem.
The recommendation should also include suggestions for how best to implement the proposed solution because the recommended actions and their implications for the performance and future of the firm are interrelated.
The solution you propose must solve the problem you identified. This point cannot be overemphasized; too often, students make recommendations that treat only symptoms or fail to tackle the central problems in the case. Make a logical argument that shows how the problem led to the analysis and how the analysis led to the recommendations you are proposing.
Remember, an analysis is not an end in itself; it is useful only if it leads to a solution. The actions you propose should describe the very next steps that the company needs to take.
Complete Statistics Homework (LIBERTY) Mathematics Assignment Help
Project 3 instructions
Based on Brase and Brase: Sections 6.1–6.3
**Note that you must do this project on your own—you may not work with other students. You are always welcome to ask your instructor for help.
This project covers sections 6.1-6.3 of your text.
In this project you are going to be looking at closing stock prices of the company Alphabet Inc. (GOOG). You will also be referencing sections 6.1-6.3 of your e-text.
Visit theNASDAQ historical prices weblink by typing into your browser https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GOOG/history.
We are going to be looking at a specific time period in Alphabet Inc.’s history. Set your dates by clicking on the blue dates after “Time Period”. Use a Start Date of 8/11/2018 and an End Date of 8/10/2019. Click the “Done” button.Next, click the “Apply” button. Next, click the link on the right side of the page that says “Download Data” to save the file to your computer (see graphic below).
The downloaded data set will have multiple columnsand should look like the table below. Only use the column labeled “Close” and copy that data to a new spreadsheet.Make sure to copy the data to a new spreadsheet and save it either as a .xls or .xlsx file. A .csv file will not save your formulas and I need to be able to see your work.
Assume that the closing prices of the stock form a normally distributed data set. This means that you need to use Excel to find the mean and standard deviation.Then, use those numbers and the z-score methods you learned in sections 6.1–6.3 of the course textbook for normal distributions to answer the questions. Do NOT count the number of data points.
Complete this portion of the assignment within a single Excel file or you may use your TI calculator. Show your work or explain how you obtained each of your answers.Answers with no work and no explanation will receive no credit.
If you need some assistance with the basics of using EXCEL and functions, please copy the following links into your browser and review this information:
**For a copy of a Standard Normal Distribution Table, please see Table 5 in the Appendices of your ebook (starting on page A22).
1. a) Submit a copy of your dataset along with a file that contains your answers to all of the following questions.
b) What is the mean and Standard Deviation (SD) of the Closecolumn in your dataset?
** USE POPULATION STANDARD DEVIATION FOR CALCULATIONS **
c) If a person bought 1 share of Google stock within the last year, what is the probability that the stock on that day closed at less than the mean for that year? Hint: You do not want to calculate the mean to answer this one. The probability would be the same for any normal distribution.
3. If a person bought 1 share of Google stock within the last year, what is the probability that the stock on that day closed within $50 of the mean for that year (round to two places)? (Hint: this means the probability of being between 50 below and 50 above the mean). (5 points)
4. If a person bought 1 share of Google stock within the last year, what is the probability that the stock on that day closed at lessthan $1050 per share (round to two places)?Would this be considered unusual? Use the definition that an unusual value is more than 2 standard deviations above or below the mean.(5 points)
5. At what prices would Google have to close in order for it to be considered statistically unusual or statistically significant outliers? You willhave a low and high value.There are several possible definitions for unusual in statistics, but for our project let’s use the definition that an unusual value is more than 2 standard deviations above or below the mean. (5 points)
6. What are Quartile 1, Quartile 2, and Quartile 3 in this data set?Use Excel to find these values. This is the only question that you must answer without using anything about the normal distribution.(5 points)
7. Is the normality assumption that was made at the beginning valid? Why or why not? Hint: Does this distribution have the properties of a normal distribution as described in the course textbook?Real data sets are never perfect, however, it should be close. One option would be to construct a histogram like you did in Project 1to see if it has the right shape.Something in the range of 10 to 12 classes is a good number. If you construct a histogram, please include it in your submitted response.(5points)
short postlab report Programming Assignment Help
I need someone to help me to do a short postlab report (introduction to KSDK in Basic C programing).
I will send you 2 files for the Lab. and Lab code.
write a detailed report for lab #1 . Report should include :
- Purpose of the lab (in your own words).
- A comprehensive discussion of the lab i.e discussion on the lab exercise. (Do not copy the entire code, this section of the report should only include discussion).
- Conclusions (this part must be directly related to the lab, also please include if you have any feedback or suggestions on the lab 1 in this part).
write down the steps you followed while creating, compiling and debugging the project clearly .
i want you to find three poems and analysis of the poems Humanities Assignment Help
1.The Literary Paper Read Chapter 48, “Reading and Writing about Literature” in the textbook and complete the worksheet to be submitted on Wednesday, September 18, 2019. Also, read the handout information, “Guidelines for Writing a Literary Critical Analysis”. Then find three poems and one secondary source (reference) for each poem and bring to class on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 for approval. One of the poems is to be chosen and used to prepare a literary paper (your interpretation, analysis or critique of that poem). A secondary source is any information (critique and/or analysis) written by another writer about the poem.Reading Suggestion: You may use any literature books, poetry books or even the Internet to find the poem and the reference information. You are to prepare a 1-2 page (excluding the cover and works cited/reference pages) typewritten paper for submission
i want you to find three poems and analysis of the poems Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
ve analytics solutions for a Company. Writing Assignment Help
******The objective is to analyze the given datasets from a relevant firm’s perspective in terms of implications and strategies which the chosen company could adopt to improve its functions, resources and processes efficiently and effectively.********
You are expected to work in groups to find a dataset with minimum of 10,000 rows from publicly available sources. You also need to hypothetically identify a company (chosen company) who could get benefits from the analysis of the dataset. You are expected to discuss the selected dataset with your tutor in labs by Week 7. Please click on the sources below to access some option to obtain open data:
1. World Bank Open Data
2. WHO (World Health Organization) — Open data repository
3. Google Public Data Explorer
4. Registry of Open Data on AWS (RODA)
5. European Union Open Data Portal
7. U.S. Census Bureau
9. UNICEF Dataset
11. freeCodeCamp Open Data 12. Australian Govt Data
Your task is to complete the following tasks:
Write a description of the selected dataset and project, and its importance for your chosen company. Information must be appropriately referenced. [1 Page]
Task 1- Background information
Upload the selected dataset on SAP Predictive Analysis. For your dataset,
Task 2 – Perform Data Mining on data view
Page 1 of 5
perform the relevant data analysis tasks on data uploaded using data
mining techniques such
series/clustering and identify the BI reporting solution and/or dashboards you need to develop for the operational manager of the chosen company. [2-3 Pages]
Justify why you chose those BI reporting solution/dashboards/data min- ing technique in Task 3 and why those data sets attributes are present and laid out in the fashion you proposed (feel free to include all other rel- evant justifications).
Task 3 – Research
Note: To ensure that you discuss this task properly, you must include visual samples of the reports you produce (i.e. the screenshots of the BI report/dashboard must be presented and explained in the written report; use ‘Snipping tool’), and also include any assumptions that you may have made about the analysis from Task 3. [1-2 Pages]
Task 4 – Recommendations for CEO
The CEO of the chosen company would like to improve their operations. Based on your BI analysis and the insights gained from your “Dataset” in the lights of analysis performed in previous tasks, make some logical recommendations to the CEO, and justify why/how your proposal could assist in achieving operational/strategic objectives with the help of appropriate references from peer-reviewed sources. [2-3 Pages].
Task 5 – Cover letter
Write a cover letter to the CEO of the chosen firm with the important data insights and recommendations to achieve operational/strategic objectives [1 page]
Other Tasks –
Please refer to the marking scheme at the end of the assignment for other tasks and expectations.
Check your assignment for plagiarism in turnitin software. Please attach a turnitin report along with your assignment. An assignment without a turnitin report will not be accepted.
Submit a hard-copy to tutors/lecturers assignment box in week 10. Double- sided printing for the hard-copy is encouraged in order to save paper.
submit a 9-10 pages report (about 3000 words) not counting Page 2 of 5
cover page, references and Appendix) of this project. At least 5 references in your report must be from peer-reviewed sources. Include any and all sources of information including any person(s) you interviewed for this project.
BIO 100 SHORT ANSWER, Medical Terminology, MATH DISCUSSION Mathematics Assignment Help
- Medical Terminology class:
- math class:
Think of a time when you were a patient.Did the health care provider you saw use medical terms when communicating with you?Did the provider make sure you understood the words that he or she used?What did this provider do well when communicating with you and what could they have done better?
In most societies across the globe the position of a decimal holds the power inside finances, a couple moves to the left could leave a family in poverty while a few moves to the right could end all of your monetary problems and increase your family’s legacy.
In this discussion we will analyze the power of the decimal, the decimal represents the word “and” but is also an indicator numerically for the positions of powers of ten.
You have just graduated from college and you get your dream job making $15,000.00 monthly but you cannot keep your pay grade until you make a choice for the first 90 days.
You must move your monthly salary’s decimal to the left or to the right, whatever you choose stays only for the 90 days then you return to $15,000.00
Which way would you choose left or right and how many place values would you move?
Here’s the catch!!!
If you move to the right whatever place value you choose is how many families will decrease all over the world, people you will never meet or know.
if you move to the left you decrease financially but you help increase a power of 10 families that you will never meet and no-one will ever know of your contributions.
Which do you choose and why? Identify which place value chose (Numerically)
Just answer question 1, and 2. Short answer, no work cited. Each answer half page. Total one page, this is weekly discussion post answer.
BIO 100 question, just one page. Answer 1,2,3,4
- Do a little bit of research into a skincare product that you swear by. How does it work and what is the science behind it?
- For example if you use a moisturizer or sunscreen daily, how do moisturizers work? You can also do research on a chemical present in your moisturizer. How does that chemical contribute to that moisturizer’s effectiveness?
- Feel free to list any other skin care products you use. They can be natural remedies like lemon juice or coffee grounds. What is your rationale for using these products? Upon doing more research, do these rationales make sense?
- You can also reply to the posts made by your classmates. Do you use similar products? Contribute additional information where you can. Did you find something that contradicted what your classmate said?
I need to someone to write a discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Who is the Minnesotan and Mid-Westerner. What are their defining traits and characteristics?
Make at least one statement of your thoughts on the above posited topic by Friday and reply to at least 2 other statements by the deadline. Remember to be respectful of the views of others. There are 5 percentage points available for this exercise in combination with the maps made in class and scores will be awarded based on the relevance, logic, clarity and courteousness and for your engagement with the views of others. Be sure to read as many of the posts as you can by frequently checking the forum, and clicking the individual posts (threads) to see the replies and register that you’ve read them.
IAS 300 Ask Advice assignment Writing Assignment Help
Read Introduction and chapter 1 in (Getting from College to Career by Lindsey Pollak, ISBN 978-0062069276) Must Have access to this book.
We talked about fears in the Jia Jiang assignment, and Lindsey Pollak outlines how to calm those fears. One of them is to start talking to people who are farther along in their careers than you.
seek advice from at least three people WHO LOVE THEIR JOBS. In 2-3 pages (more if necessary), transcribe the answers you receive to the following questions AND the final paragraph(s) in section 2, below.
No need to paraphrase answers or put responses into essay format: Just repeat the questions and answers for each interviewee.
a. What do you wish you had known about your career when you were just starting out?
b. What interests did you follow initially?
c. How was your job satisfaction at first?
d. How did you you “pay your dues” and build skills to get bigger opportunities?
e. What opportunities if any came because you built those skills?
f. How is your job satisfaction at this point?
2. Finally, add 1-2 paragraphs about your interviewees’ experience through the lenses of Cal Newport AND Chapter 1 of Getting from College to Career AND Carol Dweck (Growth Mindset).
g. Did your people follow their passion and or find their passion through skills and emerging opportunities? (Some people do both.)
h. Did you see any correlation between your interviewees’ experience and our textbook?
https://anyessayhelp.com/ for details on how to format a report and how to cite references. Make sure your follow a formal report structure with cover page, introduction, use of headings, subheadings, conclusion sand reference section.