-Powerpoint is due in about 24 hours. Who can help me with this assignment and help me get a good grade! Humanities Assignment Help. -Powerpoint is due in about 24 hours. Who can help me with this assignment and help me get a good grade! Humanities Assignment Help.
Pick an artist you are interested in from any time period, working in any medium, except Frida Kahlo and Salvador Dali. (Sorry these two are too familiar. I want you to find an artist you don’t know much about). Research that artist and address ALL of these prompts:
- the history of their life,
- events happening at the time they live or lived and were working,
- other art movements happening at the same time they were working,
- their theories on art,
- what if any art movement they belong or belonged to,
- a summary of their body of work- did they pioneer a new direction in their medium,
- what were the main elements and principles of design they tend or tended to use,
- what of the 6 functions does their art employ,
- what art criticism have they received (which of the theories are applied to their work) and do you agree or disagree with that assessment, does the artist?
You’ll have to read not only about the artist, but articles written about their work (from art magazines for example, books written) and research the time period in which they were working. Remember to cite resources correctly and use your own words.
Your notes, (expanded upon) and thoughts for the presentation should be written clearly. (FYI to be sure you have enough information prepared for the oral presentation you will record 500-600 words is the approximate equivalent of a 5-6 minute speech), create a powerpoint (or equivalent) presentation from your notes (include key points, images of work, the artist, other work going on at that time) and present it to the class. Plan on approximately a 5-10 minute presentation. Write a script for your presentation. Then you will record it and upload it to Youtube. (Instructions below). You will share the link with us to this discussion assignment (instructions below) for us all to view it. View classmates videos so you can learn about even more artists. Respond to 2 other presentations within 1 week of the due date.
-Powerpoint is due in about 24 hours. Who can help me with this assignment and help me get a good grade! Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Analysis of Forecasting and Succession Planning Health Medical Assignment Help
Analysis of Forecasting and Succession Planning
You will create an Analysis of the Forecasting and Succession Planning for a Healthcare facility where you previously or currently work.
The analysis should be 4–5 pages plus the title and reference pages(s), prepared in APA format with a minimum of three scholarly references.
Your analysis will address the following:
- What activities the HR Department and Nurse Recruitment Managers are performing to identify trends in involuntary, voluntary turnover, and retirements, and their impact on providing qualified healthcare employees for the organization.
- The processes that are in place to fill critical skilled positions through the managerial ranks in the Nursing Department at the facility.
- Steps that should be taken to meet and interview representatives with the HR and Recruitment Departments to gain insight on what activities are done and what strategies are in place to insure no gaps in nursing coverage.
Note: The work you do on this project will help you on your Final Project. Be sure to review your Final Projectrequirements so that you can work on this project with an eye towards collating your efforts into your final.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- run spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
- review APA formatting at the Writing Center, online, or elsewhere in the course.
Your Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct gr, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format for organization, style, and crediting sources including:
- properly formatted header
- 12-point, double-spaced, Times New Roman font
- use of in-text citations
- title page and reference page
- use of headings (if applicable)
Youtube, movie or TV illustrations of course concepts — intro to communications Business Finance Assignment Help
Youtube, movie or TV illustrations of course concepts
You will have noticed that your professor likes to use movies, TV and Youtube videos to illustrate course concepts. For this extra credit option, suggest a SPECIFIC scene in a SPECIFIC movie that illustrates a SPECIFIC concept from any of our class LECTURES. You should say where exactly it occurs in the movie or TV show (how many minutes in), or provide a URL for Youtube videos or others available online. Then briefly describe the segment. In order to get the extra credit, you must explain what theory it applies to or illustrates, and HOW it does this.
Determine Innovation Sources Business Finance Assignment Help
Write a report in which you discuss and evaluate the sources of innovation. The report will be given to senior management of your chosen company. You should include the following:
- Identify sources of innovation
- Assess trends and forecasts that are affecting (or will affect) your industry
- Evaluate possible disruptive innovation.
Support your paper with a minimum of three (3) peer reviewed articles published in the last five years. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 3-5 pages not including title page and references
Your response should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Upload your document and click the Submit to Dropbox button.
Week 3 – Determine Innovation Sources
Content (8 points)
Identified sources of innovation.
Assessed trends and forecasts that are affecting (or will affect) your industry.
Evaluated possible disruptive innovation.
Organization (2 points)
Paper is 3-5 pages (organized and presented in a clear manner) with correct spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. Included a minimum of three scholarly references published in the last five years, with appropriate APA formatting applied to paper and to citations and paraphrasing.
Nutrition Writing Assignment Help
at least 2 paragraphs and 2 sources on each.
1. Explain supplement regulations. Choose a supplement (from your own home or online) and imagine you are educating your patient who states that she takes the supplement. What should she understand about the items on the label, the packaging, supplement regulations or lack thereof, and interactions or side effects? Attach a picture of the supplement label and packaging you are discussing. Cite at least one scholarly source other than your text using APA. Do not choose a supplement that has already been explained.
2. Locate an article that explores issues related to culture and religion in healthcare settings. Provide a summary of the article along with a link to the article. What concerns are raised? How are conflicts resolved or not resolved? How does the information you learned in the article shape your views on culture and religion in health care? Choose an article that comes from a credible source. The source does not necessarily need to be scholarly for this discussion; you may use news stories.
New venture opportunity and SWOT analysi Writing Assignment Help
New venture opportunity and SWOT analysis paper
This week we will study the SWOT analysis in detail. This week’s paper is required to be approximately 4 -6 pages in length, not including the title page and the reference page. No paper should be fewer than 1400 words. Double space your work, cite your sources, limit quotes, and edit your work well! Your work will automatically be reviewed by Turnitin upon submission. You will be able to see your similarity report within 20 minutes after your submission. Resubmits are not permitted. Please make sure you cite your work properly and avoid direct quotes.
For this assignment you will invent a new business. This is a new start – up venture, not an existing one or one that is expanding. Do not use a business created in a previous class. You may not use papers (or any part of a paper) submitted in another class. Make up the business, the location, the client base, and the product or service. Do not use any real company. You may review a real company’s website for ideas, but the basis of this paper should be your own ideas. Your opening sentence should begin with something like this: “The new business venture that I will evaluate is ……………..” Expect that your business will be opened in this coming year, not one that opened 10 years ago. Your introduction should include a description of your company and any details that are important to the reader. The description of your company should be a couple paragraphs with a summary of the business. The other details can be discussed when you are reviewing each of the SWOT elements. The final goal of this paper is to prepare a SWOT analysis of your new venture company. Make sure you have at least two other sources (other than the text) to supplement your work.
After developing your new venture and describing it thoroughly in the beginning of your paper, provide a thorough SWOT analysis. Make sure you have included the actual SWOT analysis quad chart (embedded within your paper) listing the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities. You can use your own chart, but your paper should include a simple SWOT chart with the four segments. Then, you must discuss each segment thoroughly and explain what you have learned from performing your analysis.
So, your paper should include a title page and a reference page (no abstract is required):
1 – a description of your new venture (have a clear introduction)
2 – include a simple quad chart with the four basic quadrants embedded in your paper
3 – a thorough explanation of what you have learned from the analysis, further defining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
4. be sure to include monetary information. You can’t evaluate a new start up for a beauty salon if you don’t include the costs to start up. How many hair cuts would you have to provide customers before you break even each month (of course you can estimate costs). For instance, you have to purchase equipment (dryers, chairs, etc) and you have to rent space (or buy space). What is the monthly rent or mortgage payment and how easily will that be earned each month. Include all other costs also (payroll, supplies, advertising, etc). Where will the start up money come from?
5 – an evaluation – based on what you have learned, will you continue your business venture? Be sure to answer that question at the close of your paper.
Submit your paper into the assignment section of the classroom.
Font and Spacing – Use Times New Roman 12 pitch font with double-spaced lines.
Length – Write a 4 to 6 page essay not including the title page and citation page. Make sure you have at least 1400 words, not counting the title and reference page.
Reference Page – Include all sources including your textbook on a Reference page
Utilize the APA Style for documenting sources. You will need to include at least two sources in addition to your textbook. Finally, remember Wikipedia is NOT a scholarly source.
Punctuation, essay format (thesis, supporting paragraphs with transition and topic sentences, and summary) grammar and documentation count toward your grade. Review the grading rubric.
New venture opportunity and SWOT analysi Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
i want you to write me an essay about free education Writing Assignment Help
First of all i want you to write me Introduction
in the introduction you have to talk about a story that happen to a person that is sad and it most talk about the free education.
The story have to be about a person who study the free education and he had a lot of problems tho his life like his father who sick or his mother or he had to take care of his children or things that was hard for him to go tho in life.
Or what ever you think it is the best thing
You most talk after that did he continue in study or his quite because of the things that happen to him.
it most be a sad story ……………………..
after that we have to say
This scene , is only imagined it could be ………………………..( what explain in ur own words ).
second i want you to write one to two sentence about free education .
According to ………………… ( you have to say where did u get it from )
The Arthur ……….. Published by……………… date ……………..
At the end i want you to write three sentence about the free education .
The topic sentence is
Students should be guaranteed two years of free tuition to a community and technical college , according ………………………………….. Arthur …………….. publication by ………………………….. data ………………
After that i want you to write one sentence about free education ……………………………………………..
Another sentence we have to wire is that
Returning to the imagery of the story , continue the sad story and talk about the person , ( when any body read the end of the story most be shocked of the sad story ) .
Discussion replies Business Finance Assignment Help
I need a reply for two discussion posts. Needs to have in-text citations and should be approximately 2-3 paragraphs for each one with an open-ended question to my fellow student. This does not need a title page, and one reference is sufficient. Please make sure there is an open-ended question at the end.
Abuse of Power in Corporate Management
In one of this week’s assigned articles (The Berle-Dodd Exchange), Berle stated that “it must be conceded, at present, that relatively unbridled scope of corporate management has, to date, brought forward in the main seizure of power without recognition of responsibility – ambition without courage.” This statement was made in the early 1930s. How do you think this quote might apply to the financial crisis of 2007–2008? Please provide an example of corporate management that abused its power without recognition of responsibility to stakeholders.
Corporate management responsibility is that of the chief executive officer, vice president, chief financial officer, chief information officer and operating officer that oversees and handles specified tasks in his/her area or division within an organization (Vitez, n.d).
The Great Depression of 1930 was the beginning of a worldwide downward economy. It began after the stock market crashed in 1929 in the United States. The financial crisis of 2007-2008 began when the housing market crashed which in turn caused a worldwide economy crisis.
I feel the Berle quote from “The Berle-Dodd Exchange” applies to the economy crisis 2007-2008; made it hard for families, individuals to survive in an uneasy economy due to scandals, the irresponsible of corporate management and government lack of or harsh regulations (Jurgens, 2014). Corporation management only thought of profit when Mylan, pharmaceutical organization, decided to increase the price on Epi pen, for individuals who have severe allergic reactions. The injection gives the patient a short time to get to medical help. The Epi pen medication that only cost $30 to produce, price spiked to a 500% increase. Instead of the company taking ownership, responsibly to the medication increase, they blamed the Afford Care Act and the price increase of medical and pharmacy plans (Tuttle, 2016). The organization did not care who they hurt nor to what extent their abuse of power caused to patients; heath industry and the economy.
Jurgens, M (Ed) (2014). The Berle-Dodd exchange, Cambridge, MA. Harvard law review. Retrieved from The Berle-Dodd Exchange. 1-9.
Vitez, O (n.d). About corporate management. Retrieved from http://smallbusiness.chron.com/corporate-management-43398.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Tuttle, B (2016). Why the Epi pen price scandal sums up everything we hate abou big business & politics. Retrieved from http://time.com/money/4502891/epipen-pricing-scandal-big-pharma-politics/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
As a compliance and ethics officer in a small community, what programs would you institute to connect with the community? How would these policies benefit the company in the long run? In your assigned reading, Woods (2008) stated “the evidence is all around us that strict free-market policies work wonderfully well for the rich and powerful, but for many others, life has become harder” (p.159). How would your policies address this problem?
The relationship between a corporation and the community is important for the wellbeing of the business. If the community dislikes a business, it would be difficult for that company to last long there. In previous courses, the class discussed the concept of “Corporate Social Responsibility”. CSR today refers to how all corporations must be held “accountable for meeting their economic goals in socially responsible and ethical ways” (Wood, 2008). I feel as though corporations have a responsibility to form relationships within the communities in which they work. Respect for the community will earn the community’s respect.
If I were a compliance and ethics officer within a small community, I would seek to establish connections between the business and the community. Connections would be formed by programs such as community outreach and volunteer programs. My employer, a large bank within the Philadelphia area, runs a program called “Blue- Gooders”, where the bank holds volunteer sessions every month for various organizations around the city and surrounding areas. For example, one event takes place at an organization called, “Philabundance”. During this volunteer event, employees that sign up go to the Philabundance Hunger Relief Center to organize and pack food that had been donated. The food then goes out to those in need. I am proud to work for a bank, that takes volunteering within the community, seriously.
I have to agree with Woods when she says that free market policies benefit the rich but also makes things harder for individuals of the lower class (Wood, 2008). Therefore, in a free market, it is extremely important that corporations give back to the community because there are always individuals who are in need.
Agle, B., Donaldson, T., Freeman, R., Jensen, M., Mitchell, R., & Wood, D. (2008). Dialogue: Toward superior stakeholder theory. Business Ethics Quarterly (18.2), 153-190.
Chapter 7 Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
After reading Chapter 7 of your textbook or eBook, answer the following questions by using the terms and concepts you learned from the chapter in your responses:
- When do you engage in mindless vs. mindful listening? What tips can you provide to help someone be more mindful?
- Think of someone you know who is not a very effective listener. Which of the barriers do they likely experience the most often? Which of the poor listening habits do they demonstrate? In what ways might it be possible to overcome some of those barriers and poor habits?
- Think of a situation you recently experienced where one party wanted the other party to understand them. Which listening responses were used in that situation? After reading the section on “types of listening responses,” explain what other responses might have been useful.
- Which of the listening responses do you normally tend to rely on? Which responses do you want to use more?
Economics paper, industry organization & Pub Pol Economics Assignment Help
The attached pic named 1 is the guide of the essay, and I am going to write part of the essay. It is a group project. We are going to write about the telecommunications industry. we are focusing on the tier 1 providers only. There are only 6 companies in it in us.(I will post a picture in the file, level 3 is part of the century link now, maybe you can explain it a little bit.) It’s like the guys who gather the date and distribute it. You need to do the general research to start the paper. Like find out about the products. We decided to stick with the distribution of tele services. There are some modern issues with the industry, like net neutrality issues. We could explore that either(Because it is a group project, you can just write a little about it.) Also you need to write telecommunications history like how it developed overtime. The outline is 1.introduction 2.history 3.terminology, technology, general direction of the market. Current market issued. And I only need to write the three parts. Please remember it is a economics class, you need to read the syllabus i put in the file and the information. You should describe an industry and use the economic tools or what we have learned in class to examine one or many aspects, such as market structure, market power, pricing and marketing strategies (e.g., price discrimination and advertising), innovation, development and history, current existing issues, related government policies, and all other topics that are worthwhile.(I think my part is easy and is use a few) empirical analysis is highly encouraged. If you have any question please tell me!