predictive analysis Other Assignment Help. predictive analysis Other Assignment Help.
Use Liver Disorders Data Set. Make sure you identify the two groups in Variable 7 correctly as group 1 ‘severe’ group 2 ‘not severe’
a. Use LDA to classify observations (people) into the two groups. Assume prior probabilities based on the available sample (dataset)
b.Minimize the total error of misclassification by changing the prior probabilities for the two populations. Show the results graphically (error rates vs. prior on the severe group), and also show the optimal values, including the misclassification table for that optimal case.
c. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 with 3-fold CV; use 100 rounds. Calculate the standard error of the minimized total error of misclassification.
d.Repeat Steps 1 and 2 with 10-fold CV; use 100 rounds. Calculate the standard error of the minimized total error of misclassification.
predictive analysis Other Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Valuing Wal-Mart case study 2010 Business Finance Assignment Help
- Question 2
Analyze Wal-Mart’s historical earnings growth, dividend growth, and dividend payout ratio. What long-
term trends emerge? How would you interpret them? (Hint: It might help to provide some graphs) Question 3
Using the simplest DDM – the perpetual dividend growth model – provide an initial valuation of Wal-Mart.
Please be specific about your assumptions.
- a) What share price to you estimate and how does it compare to current market values?
- b) Discuss how sensitive your model is to the assumptions you have made (provide a sensitivity
- c) Based on your findings in part a) and b) would you recommend buying shares in Wal-Mart based
on your model?
- a) What share price to you estimate and how does it compare to current market values?
- b) What assumption would you have to make about the long-term growth rate for the stock price to
equal the analyst consensus price?
- c) Provide a scenario analysis of your estimates. Specifically, compute the share price under the
following nine scenarios:
Using a three stage DDM provide a valuation of Wal-Mart. You may use the example shown in Exhibit 4
as a rough template for what to hand in but please keep in mind that this exhibit and the assumptions
made therein do not pertain to Wal-Mart itself. Please be specific about any assumptions that you made
in your model.
Initial Growth of EPS
Initial Assumption (IG)
Initial Assumption (G)
Value Wal-Mart using a market multiple approach based on the information given in the case. (I realize
that this question is somewhat ambiguous and there is no single right answer to it.) Be careful to justify
your choice of model as well as some of the assumptions you will make.
Take a very careful look at the case exhibits. Do you think Sabrina Gupta’s use of DDM models is advisable?
If not, what alternative(s) would you suggest?
reading thoughts Business Finance Assignment Help
Your posts in the discussion area should exhibit careful thought and logical reasoning and provide evidence for your position. Each post should be at least one well-developed paragraph (approximately 4-6 sentences or more, unless otherwise indicated). Use correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. The discussions must be completed by the due dates specified on the assignment itself and also specified in the Course Calendar.
Each discussion topic is worth 10 points. The number of points you earn is determined as follows.
Your Post – Criteria
Logical reasoning and evidence
Spelling and grammar
Length of post, approximately 4-6 sentences or more
Replies to Classmate Posts – Criteria
New substantiated ideas or thoughtful questions
Spelling and grammar
Total Points for Each Discussion Topic
only need read chapter 2 and follow rubic talk about own thought.
here is link to book : https://books.google.com/books/about/Arguments_and…
project management proposal Business Finance Assignment Help
USE THE PREVIOUS PAPERS ON THE NEW PAPER.
ORIGINAL THOUGHTS ONLY
NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE!!!!
Assignment 3: Project Execution, Control, & Closure Proposal
Due Week 10 and worth 150 points
Your Project Sponsor has approved your project proposal and has asked you to come up with a proposal for the execution, control, and closure for the project.
For this assignment, you will provide a four to six (4-6) page paper, in which you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Identify and discuss your project’s greatest challenges (at least three) and provide a recommendation for addressing each of the challenges.
- Examine how you manage your project performance via Earned Value Management (EVM). Identify at least three key EVM metrics you will use for your project.
- Discuss your plan to properly close your project when it is over.
- Use at least three (3) academic resources for this assignment. These resources should be related to your chosen project and the content provided in Assignment 3. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the key concepts, processes, and components of project management.
- Develop a process for managing & controlling a project.
- Develop a process for measuring the progress of a project in order to determine its effectiveness.
- Develop a process for coordinating project closure and determining the project’s effectiveness
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Identity writing Writing Assignment Help
Read: Extracts from “The lies that bind: rethinking identity” by Kwame Anthony Appiah (located under files/week 6, see instructions for which chapters to read below).
Deliver: A written piece (ca 600-700 words) and a brief slide presentation (see instructions below).
Start by reading “1_Introduction.pdf” and “8_endnotes.pdf”. Then select ONE of the chapters addressing a specific collective identity, so read either “2_gender.pdf”, “3_creed.pdf” (creed is another word for religion/faith), “4_country.pdf”, “5_color.pdf”, “6_class.pdf” or “7_culture.pdf”.
Why I chose this reading is to introduce one perspective on how ideas around and expressions of our collective identities are constructed and change over time (feel free to skim through some of the specific examples in each chapter). This to get us in the mindset of the upcoming design challenge, which will be about exploring how to creatively transform collective identities or open up new identity categories or forms of belonging altogether.
After finishing the reading of your choice, write a short story about your own relationship to the collective identity described in the chapter, and how your sense of belonging or connectedness has changed over time. The specifics of your relationship to this identity does not have to match up with the examples in the reading, rather feel free to draw from your own experiences, choosing whatever sub identity*, intersectional identity*, or identity binary* of your choice.
Make sure to include at least one crucial moment or experience in your story that has changed your relationship to the collective identity. This could include a specific person’s or community’s influence on you, a move, a dramatic life event, an experience of alienation etc.
Second, describe a cultural phenomenon of some sort that you have witnessed cause a shift to the collective identity you just discussed on a larger scale during your lifetime, and that can be seen as intentional. (Just as in the above example, the shift can be in relation to a specific sub category, intersectional collective identity or identity binary).
Examples of cultural phenomena: a product, an organization, a network, a role model, a social or cultural movement or artifact, a ritual, a book, a space etc. Write a brief summary of this phenomenon and what shift it caused from your viewpoint.
Finally, include a brief note on how the reading influenced your own thoughts around the topics you just discussed.
Be prepared to share both your personal story and the cultural phenomenon of your choice with the class. Use whatever images you think would support your sharing, and upload this as a pdf to Canvas as well. Make sure the sharing will not go over 4 min.
* sub identity = if you picked for example “country”, a sub identity to this could be for example “American” or “Korean”.
*intersectional = if you picked for example “country” and you’re from China, an intersectional identity in relation to this would be for instance “Chinese” plus “woman” or “Chinese” plus “woman” plus “city person”.
*identity binary = if you picked for example “color” you could choose to write about your relationship to the identity binary of “white” and “black”, rather than focusing on one of the two.
Essay: Cultural Conversation –about Cyber Love Writing Assignment Help
Essay : to synthesize and contribute to a significant contemporary cultural conversation relevant to the broader course theme of the real and the fake. Let me break down the main components of that task in more detail:
*synthesize: distill the core issue(s) at stake in the conversation, and generously represent a variety of distinct opinions, perspectives, and arguments surrounding those issues.
*contribute to: develop your own complex idea. This idea should go beyond “taking sides” in the conversation or adopting a pro/con position; it should allow us to see the issue in a new light.
*significant: this means non-trivial. In many cases it will be clear why/how it is significant; if it’s not, part of your rhetorical task will be to make the reader accept that it is, in fact, significant.
*contemporary: people are discussing it now – that is, within the last few days or weeks – in major published venues. Perhaps, as a sign of contemporaneity, it also has pop-cultural traction.
*cultural conversation: a debate or controversy being discussed across the culture as a whole.
So, your ultimate task is to write an essay, 6 pages long, that does what I have just described. You will have a number of models: from this year’s Mercer Street and from earlier issues of Mercer Street, such as “The World’s Game” and “Medicating the Cultural Subconscious.”
Your Works Cited list should have a minimum of 6 sources. Fewer than that, and the essay is unlikely to be genuinely synthetic. (Remember that the library guide can lead you to library databases for discovering valuable evidence.) There are 7 types of sources to consider using:
1. Brooklyn Reader/e-Reader sources. You can but are not required to use these. If there is one relevant to your conversation, it is very strongly encouraged, for the simple reason that they are high-quality sources and worth engaging with. But if there’s nothing relevant, that’s that.
2. Reference sources: encyclopedia or dictionary sources, preferably from CREDO Reference. But you are permitted to use Wikipedia as well. However, if you find that the Wikipedia article is disputed (there would be visible notes saying so), look into why, and consider the implications.
3. News sources: these will be mostly from newspapers or news websites, and will be articles that simply report a story about a recent event. (Such articles might quote opinions, but the reporter will not advance an opinion or make an argument about the issue him- or herself.)
4. Scholarly or academic articles found on EBSCO, ProQuest, Google Scholar, etc. These will involve some in-depth research in the form of careful analysis of evidence, archival investigation, fieldwork, statistical studies, controlled experiments. They will have a scholarly apparatus, that is to say, a Works Cited/bibliography and footnotes, and will participate in the discourse of a field such as law, literary studies, biology, computer science, medicine, sociology, psychology, etc. – an important factor to consider when making use of this kind of source.
5. Mainstream opinion articles. These are essential sources for the purposes of this essay. They will have appeared in mainstream newspapers, magazines, and websites, and will make an argument about the issue. These are the places where cultural conversations become cultural conversations; if an issue is not being discussed actively in such venues, it probably doesn’t count as a cultural conversation. Examples of such venues: New York Times, New Yorker, New York, Slate, The Atlantic, Wired, New Republic, Vox, Washington Post.
6. Popular culture sources: movies, comedy shows, talk shows, cartoons, comic books, etc.
A good cultural conversation essay will draw on a thoughtful admixture of sources from several different categories. The most important kinds of sources for this essay are groups 4 and 5 – and your discussion of these sources should take up much of your essay. An essay that does not engage with these kind of sources will likely be inadequate: cultural conversations happen in these kinds of sources, so if you’re not reading and citing them, you’re not on the pulse of the conversation. Sources drawn from categories 2, 3, 6, & 7 will play a smaller, but potentially crucial role, by, for example: offering evidence of relevance (esp. 3 and 6); offering concrete examples, and exhibits for analysis (esp. 3, 6, 7); clarifying and specifying concepts (esp. 2 but possibly also the others). Assembling an interesting array of sources that inform your thinking and placing them in dialogue are important tasks for this progression: put real effort into them!
Additionally, it’s crucial that you have 2-3 high-quality sources to anchor your discussion. High-quality sources are in-depth, original in their arguments, and lucid in their expression. The assigned essays, and any Brooklyn Reader texts, are good examples of high-quality sources.
The criteria for grading this essay are as follows. The essay must:
*Synthesize and contribute to a contemporary cultural conversation about a significant issue.
*Develop a compelling idea that allows a reader to think in a new way about the issue. This idea should go beyond “taking sides”: it should present a new way of thinking about the problem.
*Express your and others’ ideas and arguments with clarity, elegance, and efficiency.
*Make a clear, coherent argument that leads the reader through a development of thought.
*Stage a conversation that gives consideration to several divergent perspectives on the issue.
*Represent and explore a minimum of 6 sources, at least half of which should be scholarly articles and mainstream opinion articles (the rest may belong to other categories).
*Follow all MLA formatting requirements carefully, and undergo careful proofreading.
Essay: Cultural Conversation –about Cyber Love Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Create two programs to allow one-way, asynchronous communication using a socket, P-threads, and a semaphore. Other Assignment Help
Create two programs (separate .c files), as described below, to allow one-way, asynchronous communication using a socket, P-threads, and a semaphore. The server will create two child threads, each of which will modify a global message buffer using strings sent from two client instances through the socket. Include an example of the programs’ output in your report.
- Server description: One program is a server that creates the global message buffer, socket, semaphore, and child threads. It also sets the original message. It should have exactly one function that is executed on each child thread, described below.
- Server child threads: The function executed in each child thread should call “accept” for the socket and then repeatedly read new strings from the socket until “quit” is received. For each new string that is read (except “quit”), the function should use “sprintf” to write that string to the global message buffer, protecting this critical section operation with the semaphore.
- Server parent thread: The parent thread of the server should allow the user to repeatedly choose two options: quit or print the current value of the message buffer.
- Client description: The second .c program is a client that connects to the socket. It allows the user to repeatedly choose two options: quit or enter/send a new message to the server. You should run two instances of the client, each in a separate terminal shell.
- Execution order: The server and client should correctly respond to every possible execution order. A typical order would be: server starts, clients start, clients quit, server quits. Below are requirements for other possibilities:
- Client starts before server: There will be no available socket available, and it should terminatewith an error message.
- Server quits before clients: If the server user chooses to quit before the clients quit, the servershould not terminate until after the clients close their socket connections. Simply use pthread_join() for each thread before closing the primary socket file descriptor and destroying the semaphore.Note that getting string input immediately after numerical input can be a problem. See the comment about this in problem #2 above. Below is an example of how your output might look. You can run the server and clients in separate terminal shells. User input is shown in bold. Normally, the text would appear without any gaps, but each of the three users could be entering text at any time. However, the following output is shown with gaps between text to demonstrate time delays between user actions.
I’ve developed a code in MatLab that solves systems of differential equations from a dynamic problem, I need now to expand it to other cases (acceleration vs time, ground motion…) Engineering Assignment Help
I need help with a program in MatLab. I have developed a code that solves systems of differential equations. He gives me the graph of displacement vs time.
However, I also need the response for acceleration and speed vs time. I would also like the response in frequency domain (Fourier Transform).
Finally, the force that is being used is a sinusoidal force, I would like to exchange it for the acceleration of an earthquake (El centro – Notepad file) plus the white noise (easily found on the internet). (I have a clue on how to do it, but I do not have time. So, if you have any question, feel free to ask me)
Thanks in advance!
multpile intelligences Humanities Assignment Help
IQ testing was introduced to the United States in 1916 when Lewis Terman published his revision of the Stanford-Binet intelligence scale. This widely accepted assessment of information processing, problem-solving, and working memory was used for many years until competitors such as the Wechsler Scales were developed. Later, Howard Gardner suggested that instead of a single construct of intelligence, people actually possessed multiple constructs of intelligence.
According to Gardner, there are eight ways of determining a person’s dominant intelligence and a person can show great abilities in eight ways: verbal-linguistic, logical-mathematical, visual-spatial, musical-rhythmic, bodily-kinesthetic, interpersonal, intrapersonal, and naturalistic.
Click on the assessment link in the Resources to determine your dominant intelligence. Do you agree with the results? If so, how can you use your intelligence most effectively in your life?
memorandum Mathematics Assignment Help
Problem description: You oversee a manufacturing facility that produces an automotive part (steel shaft for the gearbox). The acceptable dimension of the shaft is 2.5±0.05 inches in diameter with the most desirable product having a diameter of exactly 2.5 inches. Two vendors are trying to sell your company, Automotive Parts Corporation, their machines for the shaft-machining task. You have been asked to assess the machines from each vendor, and to make a recommendation for a machine vendor supported by a justification for your decision.
You asked both vendors to supply data on the machining accuracy of their machines for the given task. Both vendors machined 100 shafts, collected data, plotted histograms, fitted the histograms with normal distributions and supplied you with their findings.
Let X= diameter in inches of the gearbox shaft
Ace Machines: X has a normal distribution with mean 2.48 and variance 0.001
Best Machinery: X has a normal distribution with mean 2.51 and variance 0.002
When you are completing your memorandum be sure to address the following:
- Recommend a vendor using the given information, develop and discuss your approach (give all details including quantitative justification). Your response to this question must be directed to the audience described below.
- Examine the scenario as described and discuss what additional information would be helpful to make this recommendation a stronger selection, and why that information would be useful. Be careful not to negate your recommendation as you explain this.
You are creating this document for the company’s Chief Operating Officer, Lin Gerard, and copying the Chief Financial Officer, Aileen Kitts. Documents involved in major financial decisions like this may also be distributed by the addressees to other executives and the corporate board members.
Document: Complete this assignment as a. Utilize clear, professional language, including setting your Word preferences to check for a more professional level of writing. Examples of professional language constraints would include:
- Utilize plain language (Links to an external site.). Develop the document around a direct, (Links to an external site.)coherent message (Links to an external site.), and clear (Links to an external site.)analysis (Links to an external site.) to support it.
- Do not use contractions, slang or colloquialisms, clichés (Links to an external site.), abbreviations, or text message shortcuts
Follow the guidance for reading.provided in your
DUE: March 1, 2019
DUE: March 1, 2019